chapter 18

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's P.O.V

The next day I decided to go out and hang around in the streets while talking withy Yongguk over the phone.

-okay oppa see you later. I said but I noticed that he didn't hang up yet, so i thought he still have something to say when I heard daehyun's voice from afar,

-Hey hyung, I've got a great idea, wanna hear it out?

-what is it??

-how about we pull a prank on the girls? I mean we've been stuck on our usual routine and I don't want my baby to get bored of me.

-okay and what is your plan?

-we will invite them to the dorms for a triple date, and Atta can bring her boyfriend too, but we have to ask her to give us his number so that he will help us with the prank.

-how are you going to make her give you her boyfriend’s number?

-I'll just tell her that we are going to prepare dinner for them and he has to help us.

-okay, what about the prank then?

-well the prank is to scare them out, the electricity outlet is in the kitchen, so we'll be hiding there and we'll stick a note on the dining table saying we went out to buy something we need for dinner, so that they will think they’re alone in the house and then we cut the electricty and scare them out!!

-you're really funny! How long did you spend thinking about this!!

*hehehehe thank you oppa for forgetting to hang up* I hung up instead of him after I heard what I needed to hear.

* So they want to pull a prank on us right! Let's see who's going to scare who! *

Since I was out already, I went into a tricks store where you can find any tool needed for pranks, fake eye ball, fake guns etc… and then I quickly called Atta and Naoures and asked them to come straight home when they finish their work. I also told Atta to give jaejoong's number to Daehyun if he asks her for it, and I will explain everything later.

We gathered later in the apartment at around 6PM, the dinner was going to be at 8PM and I told them about the prank the guys are going to pull on us.

-so whats the plan? Asked Atta smirking.

-it’s very simple, we have to...

And I explained everthing to both of them.

-hahahaha you really are evil!! Said Atta.

-and you Naoures, please, don't screw this up and knowing you, it’s for the best if your back will be facing the kitchen just in case you facial expression will give away our act. I said. So everything is good you knw wht you have to do right!!

- yess!! Both of them said.

We then headed to the B.A.P dorm at the exact time they wanted it, as soon as we stepped in the dorm we found the note on the table and we gave each other a knowing look so the first thing Naoures did was to sit down opposite the kitchen as I adviced her.

-and here I thought we'll be finding them here ready to serve us, she said.

- seems like we'll have to wait, Atta said.

-okay, since they’re not here, let me finish what I was talking about, I said.

-yeah, the murder case... Atta added.

At that time, Daehyun was going to cut the electricity but he stopped when he heard the word ‘murder’ and his curiosity won over him and he came near the door along with the other two guys trying to listen to our conversation.

- so I called the cop I told you I knew, to see what are the news related to the murder case, and he said that the judge taking care of it is someone he knew, unfortunately for you my dear Naoures, someone gave away the name of the girlfriend who was supposed to be with him at the murder time which is you, now you are the main suspect of this case, even though I told you shouldn't kill him, but you went on ahead and did it

-but he knew about our plan of robbing the bank, I couldn't possibly leave an eye witness giving us away!! Naoures said trying to hold her laughter.

By the time, the three of them were completely shocked by what they heard.

- well anyway, that’s why I sent Atta back when we first came here, so that she makes sure there were no traces of us in the case but then someone had to mention the girlfriend that went missing right after his death.

-poor thing, I thought you loved him, added Atta.

-says the one who killed the guards in the bank without blinking an eye! Naoures retorted back.

- Well that’s different, it’s not like I knew them or anything!

- girls stop it, anyway I managed to bribe the judge with some money, thank god the plan of robbing that bank was a success and we're multimillionairs, I only need to pay someone to take him the money and once the case is closed, we'll get rid of him as well, I said.

-Right, we might need to leave the country for a few days too, suddenly Atta said.

- Why?? We asked.

- The other guys are still after our lives, and apparently they knew we are here in South Korea, she further explained.

- oh right, I heard about it, and that’s why I prepared something, I said while I went to my bag, look at what I found, I said pulling a gun out of it, a mafia guy I knew brought it for me at a good price!

By now the guys in the kitchen were sweating like hell and didn't know what to do and that’s when Jaejoong had to sneeze because Daehyun’s hair kept on tickeling his nose.

We all looked at the kitchen's direction and then heard someone whisper rather loudly.

-!

-aww don’t tell me someone heard us talking about this! I said while heading to the kitchen and opening the door to find the three guys as white as sheets seeing the gun in my hand.

-GIRLS come here; we've got new people to get rid off apparently! I said with a poker face, * sigh * and here I thought I am going to start a new life with you oppa, you had to be at the wrong place at the wrong time! I added touching Yongguk’s cheek.

- Daehyunnie!! No! Not again!! Whined Naoures.

- hehehe, history keeps on repeating itself, laughed Atta while holding a gun too.

- yeobo… said Jaejoong, what’s wrong? Why are you all acting this way? We came in from the back door… What are you talking about? And what are these?? He said pointing at the guns.

Jaejoong was acting as if they didn't hear anything.

- Jaejoong ssii… We're not in a movie… You can't pretend that you didn't hear anything right!! Atta said while smiling sweetly at him.

- aish! What a mess!! Okay guys, off to the living room, come on! I ordered, girls, take care of them so that they won't create a mess while I call the mafia guys to help us with the bodies and the cleaning later, I added while holding my phone.

The three victims were completely speechless, even Yongguk didn't utter a word while going to the living room. Daehyun was trying to win over Naoures saying how much he loved her and that he would accept her even if she was an alien.

I came back from the kitchen saying that the mafia would be here in less than 3 minutes.

-so Gukkie oppa, any last words? I asked before pointing the gun at him. He stayed quiet, okay then on the count of three i'll start with you honey, I gave him a quick peck before pointing the gun at his temple.

- One, two and… three!

I pulled on the trigger and then lots of strass and glitters came out of it and we all bursted out laughing extremly hard, while the guys still didn't grasp the situation at all.

Their faces were priceless, Daehyun even started crying.

- aww don't cry honey, Naoures said while hugging him, it’s Sonya's idea to prank you and she can be really evil when she wants to!

- What!! Don’t give that look, you were the one that was going to prank us in the first place!

- How did you…

- thanks to my gukkie who forgot to hung up the phone, I heard everything and instead of letting you guys prank us, I decided to flip the tables and it was us playing around with you, I admit that I went far ahead with my evilness, but I am not sorry at all seeing you faces that way, I said laughing out loud.

- She’s a sadist, commented Atta.

- Yah! I don't want to hear that from you, you're supposed to be like me!

- Well since you're the mastermind of this, finally Yongguk spoke up, then I guess I will have to punish you thoroughly.

Naoures:

-well, since you're the mastermind of this, finally Yongguk spoke up, then I guess I will have to punish you thoroughly, he said in a stern tone.

-wait! You were going to prank us first! Do you know that if you did so, Naoures would've passed out because she's scared of the dark! Said Sonya.

I was going to protest but she gave me her scary ‘don't-you-dare-talk’ look so I kept quiet.

-yeah, she is really afraid of the dark, you have no idea how much! Added Atta.

-and besides what if we pranked you! I can't blieve you guys would fall for it! Especially you deahyun! You know that Naoures fears of her own shadow, she would pee in her pants if she even saw someone holding a gun! Said Sonya.

-HEY!! WILL NOT! I screamed.

-well I'd expect Jaejoong ssi to fall for it, but you guys! But the looks on your faces were priceless! Ah why didn't we film it! I am so glad Naoures kept the act and controlled herself! Good job Naoures! Said Sonya high fiving me.

-hhh well, you shouldn't underestimate me! I said and the three of us started laughing again.

The boys were staring at us as if we were lunatics and we finally stopped laughing and each went to her boyfriend and hugged him apolozing

-so is there dinner or not? I asked after I saw that they calmed down a bit.

-yeah is there? Asked Sonya looking at Yong guk.

-yes, there is come on let's eat! Said Daehyun dragging me to the dinning table.

*good thing I can always bribe him with food to forgive me, but I still can't believe he cried hhhh* I thought smiling.

Bang and Sonya along with Atta followed to find me and Daehyun already with full dishes and joined us.

We were eating when Yong guk looked at Sonya.

-I still can't believe you thought of that! Are you Satan? He asked laughing so Sonya looked at hom with the most serious face she can make.

-you never know! But soon she started laughing when she saw his reaction.

-well I never thought Latifa has this side in her! It's my first time meeting the girls in normal circumstances and I almost had a heart attack! Said Jaejoong smiling.

-there are still a lot of things you don't know about me! She answered.

-and I plan to make all the time I had to know everything about you! He added kissing the back of her hand and she blushed like a tomato.

-ugh guys get a room, I said.

-as long as you treat her well! Added Sonya.

-don't worry Sonya ssi so I plan! Said Jaejoong smiling.

-where are the other guys? I asked.

-Himchan took them to dinner! Yongguk answered.

After dinner and dissert, the boys decided to walk us home. Since it was not that far from the dormsn and the streets there were empty most of the time, so nobody would be around. When we reached the apartment, they bid us good night and they went back together to the dorms since Jaejoong parked his car there.

-it was great meeting you Jaejoong ssi! Said Yongguk shaking his hand.

-yeah hyung, we've seen alot about your company in the news! Added Daehyun.

-oh thanks guys, the pleasure is mine, I must say that I really like your music! Said Jaejoong.

After a few minutes, he left agreeing to meet again and plan for their payback.

-The next morning-

Atta left early to her work because Jaejoong came to take her out for breakfast.

Sonya surprisingly woke up early while I overslept since Onew gave me the day off because I worked extra for the party.

After breakfast, Latifa and Jaejoong went each on his own to the office.

When she got there, Jaejoong called her and asked her to clear his schedule for the day and that they'll be leaving in 15min.

-where to oppa? She asked curiously.

-well, I hope you like babies baby! He said winking.

-of course I do! But why?

-because we're going babysitting my nephew! She smiled.

-jinja? Cool! She laughed and they headed to his sister's house.

-At the appartment-

I woke up to find Sonya in her room playing on her computer, went to make some coffee when the bell rang. I opened it to find the boys next door, aka bangtan boys, in front of me.

-good morning guys is everything okay?

-morning, they greeted, oh noona, well; we kinda have a small problem! There is a problem with the water pipes in the kitchen and it won't be fixed until the evening, and we have no schedule today, so can we stay here with you just for today please? Asked Rap Monster and they were all doing some really really irresistable aegyo.

-umm… sure! Come in guys! I said smiling broadly.