chapter 12

a trip gone super right!

Naoures' P.O.V

Back to Atta's work

Atta was typing the last word of her report when she noticed a shadow over her table. She saved her work and looked up to see a smiling Yoochun.

-oh hi, said Latifa waving.

-hello!

-are you here to meet Jaejoong ssi?

-well yes!

-I'll inform him that you arrived then!

-well it is also another reason to see you since I missed you at lunch today! It is really hard to find someone I get along with easily like you in this company!

-oh, thanks, well, I went out for lunch today!

-oh really! He asked waiting for her to give some details.

-umm, she just nodded.

-okay then, you owe me dinner!

They were both chatting and did not notice Jaejoong standing at the door.

 *what the ! Is he flirting with her? And she seems to enjoy it! But why did she ignore me earlier ugh!!!* He kept wondering.

-what do you mean?

-I mean you should go out to dinner with me tonight! Latifa seemed hesitant so he added.

-nothing fancy though, it's from a store owned by a really nice ahjumma I know, and she makes the best jajangmyeon you will ever taste!

-is that so? Okay then, I'll join you!

-great!

Then they both heard someone clearing his throat and they turned around to find Jaejoong at the door so Latifa stood up immediately.

-oh sir, Yoochun opp… I mean Yoochun ssi is here to see you! She said and that made Yoochun chuckle.

-yes sir, I am here to talk to you about the new deal with the new firm you told me to check about! Said Yoochun smiling.

-ok come in to my office! Said Jaejoong coldly.

They both left so Latifa texted Sonya.

“kim son ah, I’m gonna be late tonight, don’t wait for me for dinner, I’m Going out with someone from work, Yoochun, The director I told you about.”

Sonya replied a few minutes later…

“Good for you!! Well, I’m going out too! I’m going out for dinner with Kris!!”

“niiiice!! Then tell Naoures that we are coming home late and I’ll see you later, have fun!”

 After few texts, Latifa got back to her work.

At our apartment

Sonya opened the door to find Rap Monster with an unfamiliar but y man.

-oh, noona hi!

-hi Namjoon how r you! Hello sir, she greeted the unknown man.

-hello, he replied.

-I am fine, thanks noona, well remember the noona that got you the apartment?

-oh yes of course!

-well this is Bi Rain hyung, her bother.

-Namjoon, thanks for bringing me here, I'll take care of things from here, said the man.

-arrasseo hyung see you noona, said Rap Mon leaving.

*damn that red hair of yours Kim Namjoon you look so…* Thought Sonya to herself.

Turns out that the man was there to see if things were okay with us and if we liked the apartment because his sister went to her honeymoon and send him in her place. All the time Kris was sitting in the living room after he explored the apartment.

-your boyfriend? Asked Rain gazing Kris.

-oh! No! No! Sonya got flustered and Kris chuckled when he saw her face turns few shades of red.

-we are just friend, good friends, said Kris winking to Sonya.

-oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything, I was just asking, said Rain laughing.

After talking for a while, Bi Rain left. Sonya excused herself to change.

At B.A.P dorms

After watching the really romantic movie, Dae and I ordered some fried chicken and pizza and we were sitting in the living room waiting for our orders when Sonya called me.

Sonya's P.O.V

I called Naoures telling her that we'd be late for dinner.

I went out with Kris and instead of going to a restaurant or anything like that; he decided to take me to Lotte world.

-I've been dying to come here since I came to Korea, but I never made plans for it! I exclaimed.

-then it’s good that I planned it for you, ah what would you do without me.

-hhh, thanks Kris ssi! I joked.

After more than an hour of driving we finally arrived there and I was as excited as a 5 years old kid getting gifts. We rode most of the scary rides even though I don't like them that much, but with all the excitement I didn’t care. Thank god I wore jeans and sneakers; we had lots of fun and lots of junk food. Funny thing is that the more I look at Kris, the more it seems as if I am looking at a mirror, every single thing he does, I feel like it’s me doing it, even the way he speaks, sometimes it reminds of myself and that scared me at times, but anyway we've had a lot of fun. Then we went to have dinner and since he had a flight to catch really early in the morning, he drove me home around 8PM. I decided to text a certain someone for some drinks.

8PM and Atta and Yoochun were at this small restaurant run by an ahjumma eating a nice meal.

They were chit chatting about random things when she felt someone watching her. She looked up and she saw Jaejoong coming toward their table.

-mind if I join?? He asked.

-euuh no, no! Please sit down! She answered right away before Yoochun protest.

He did not look very pleased with her decision. *damn! And here I thought I could be alone with her, he has to ruin it *

All of them continued eating in silence at first, the atmosphere was awkward. Yoochun decided to cut through it.

-so Latifa ssi, you said you were living with two friends??

-yes I am! She nodded.

-I see, isn't it hard? I mean coming to a foreign country, being away from you family and all?

-yes, it is hard at times but being with friends kind of comfort me a lot, I feel like I’m home, also now that I started working with Kim Jaejoong ssi, I started to have other things to think about aside from home she replied with a small smile.

* So it means since she started working with me she's got other things to think about, like, me? * Jaejoong thought to himself and smirked without them two noticing and thus dinner continued with mostly Latifa and Yoochun talking about their personal lives and experiences and Jaejoong making mental notes of every single word she’s saying. While eating dinner, Jaejoong had the smart idea to start drinking Soju along with Yoochun, and both of them were trying to drink more than the other, it looked like a competition, who can drink more, till it ended up with a very drunk Yoochun and a passed out Jaejoong trying to squeeze the life of Atta saying that he was going to make her his tonight. Seeing them that way, she called me for help *aish! How did I end up having dinner with these two idiots, upon seeing them for the first time, they seemed mature and all, but look at their state now, ah, I don’t know what to do with them!* she thought to herself as she looked at them face palming herself.

When she called me, I had just met Yongguk, so being the protective him, he insisted on going with me the moment he heard that I’m going to deal with two drunk men.

-So you two finally made up?! Latifa asked upon seeing us together.

-No, we still haven’t talked about anything yet. I said eyeing him.

-so what to do with these?? Added Latifa pointing at them.

-Do you know their addresses or something? We can call a cab for them to take them there. Suggested yongguk.

-Yoochun told me about his address earlier because he invited me for a drink, he lives not far away from the company, but I don’t know about him, she said pointing at Jaejoong.

-okay, let’s first send Yoochun home, then we can let Jaejoong borrow your room for tonight and you'll just have to sleep in my room, I said.

-WHAT!! You intend to let a strange man in your apartment that easily, woah!! Yongguk said scoffing so I interrupted him.

-DON'T start making conclusions! I said through gritted teeth.

 We sent Yoochun home and managed to get Jaejoong into our apartment. Atta let him in her room and went to take a shower. I went to my room to charge my phone and Yongguk followed me there.

-so, aren't you going to say anything, he said in a low tone.

-okay, I sighed, listen to me and do not interrupt, we… no, YOU really should stop misunderstanding every single move I do, first, Jaejoong is Atta's boss, and leaving him there is not an option, plus he's passed out real good, he won't wake up till morning, second, about the guy I was texting the night you took my phone, he is the same guy who works at the restaurant where we all first met, and he is gay! I know you like me and same for me but this is not working! I’ve had enough of misunderstandings. So now; if you have anything else you are doubting or you want to ask, then go ahead, because I can be very short tempered when it comes to explaining.

-okay, I will ask you one last time, do you have a boyfriend?

-huh!! Really!! Now! I already said it for a billion of times, I am single!

- Well, you are not anymore! He said.

-what??

-I said you are not single anymore!

-how, wha...

He cut me off with a kiss, it was different from the one at the club, it was a gentle kiss this time.

-well, with this I hope you understand what I mean, right?

-yeah…  I was blushing super hard and he was hugging me when Atta came in clearing .

-If you want me to go back to my room, then I will, she said smirking.

-no, it’s okay now that she is, said Yongguk pointing at me, MINE, I am going to leave, I'll come back to check on you girls tomorrow morning, and you, he said now facing me, you better reply every text I send and pick up all of my calls from now on! He said with a stern voice raising his eyebrows.

-okay, I said shyly, I bid him goodbye and went back to my room I found Latifa waiting for me smirking.

-FINALLY!! She screamed and ran to hug me, ah, poor him, how much he suffered to get to you.

-yeah, yeah, what about you and your boss, what happened that he drunk this much, she chuckled, wait a second, where is Naoures? It’s almost midnight and she is not here yet?!!

-I don’t know, call her, said Latifa shrugging.

-okay I will, I said taking my phone.

Naoures' P.O.V

At B.A.P dorms

While Daehyun and I were waiting for our orders, Sonya called me and told me about her plans for the night. Hers and Atta's plans. I told her that I'm going to spend the day with Daehyun and I hang up and I went back sitting with Daehyun and I sighed heavily.

-what wrong!? Asked Dae concerned.

-I don’t know to be honest. I said sighing again.

-uh! How’s that? He asked, so I shrugged.

-umm how about after we eat, I take you somewhere and you'll feel better!

-really? Where?

-somewhere! He said smiling; when I saw how cute he looked I kissed his cheek and put my head on his chest, he was going to say something when the door bell rung.

-oh our order is here! I said getting up. When I opened the door I found someone familiar.

-Hanjoo oppa! You work as a delivery guy too??

-oh you're Sonya's friend! Sorry I forgot your name!

-oh no it’s okay, it's Naoures!

-hhh yes, well, actually my best friend does, and since she's sick and I don't work today, I replaced her for the day! So how have you been! Is Sonya still mean to you?

-hhh oh no, no, she's not!

-well tell that girl that I missed her and I want to go out with her and Atta again, you too, join us!

-hhh I'll tell her that and see what we can do about it.

While I kept talking with Han, Dae came to see what took me so long and being the usual him, he got really jealous and came and put his arm around my waist.

-what took you so long babe!?

-oh Dae this is Hanjoo a friend! I presented.

-ah I see! annyeong Hanjoo, I'm Daehyun her boyfriend! He said squeezing his hand.

-oh hello! Well, I better go now here's you order. He said handing us the bag.

We paid for our order and Hanjoo headed to leave.

-bye guys, and Naoures, don't forget what I told you! Then he left, so I had to explain everything to Daehyun about who Hanjoo is, and it was really funny because he was jealous of a gay dude.

-umm Dae, I really like it when you get jealous and stuff, but you really shouldn't, every time I talk to guys! I said.

-I really can't help it Naoures! He whined and he was really cute so I pinched his cheeks and ruffed his hair.

-so before we leave, we should put on wigs and face masks because we're going to take the subway.

-okay!

Then we headed there, after a two hours ride that we spend listing to music on my phone, we got to an unfamiliar place to me, and we walked for about 15min.

-TA DAH! Exclaimed Dae.

-woah it's really pretty! I said looking around the area.

-I know right! And only old couples come here, so we can take off the wigs and masks!

While I kept admiring the area, Dae took a blanket from his backpack and set it on the floor.

It was a beautiful park facing a lake.

-come, sit down, it's nearly sunset and the fireworks are going to start soon.

I sat next to him with my head on his shoulder and kept watching the view in silence until the sun set and the he kissed me passionately. We didn't notice that it was getting late until we went to head home and found that the last train already left. And if that wasn't bad enough, my phone battery died and Dae did not bring his phone.

-what are we gonna do now it's almost midnight? I asked turning to face Dae.

At our apartment

Sonya called me but she got directly to the voicemail.

-so did you call her? Latifa asked.

-that’s weird, her phone is off! Sonya answered.

-well, you said she's with Dahyun, call him then!

-okay!

At B.A.P dorms

The boys except from Bang Yongguk and Daehyun, were at the living room when they heard a familiar ringtone.

-Isn't that Daehyun hyung 's phone? asked Zelo.

-Yes it is, said Himchan, he must've forgotten it! Oh it's Sonya!

-yeoboseyo Sonya, I’m Himchan, is everything okay?

-hello oppa, well Naoures is not home yet and I tried to call her but it went directly to voicemail and since she said she's gonna spend the day with Daehyun I called his phone! Is she there? Can you give her the phone?

-well, when we came here we found out that Daehyun left a note saying that they're going out, but I have no idea where to!

-it's not like Naoures to stay out till this late without calling! Does anyone of the guys know where they could be?

-I don't think so Sonya! But we'll see what we can do, okay? Don't worry they're both adults!

-well I don’t know about that oppa!

-don't worry okay? I'll see what I can do and I’ll call you back.

-umm okay oppa,.

Himchan told the guys and Yongguk who just arrived, about what happened.

-well we'll wait for an another hour and if they're still not home yet we'll go look for them. Said the leader.

Back to the train station

-are you sure ajhussi? Dae asked the security guard.

-I'm sorry young man but the last train has already left, the next one is at 4AM! Replied the ajhussi

-okay gamsahamnida, said Daehyun bowing.

-so?? I asked and he shook his head, I started trembling.

-are uou cold!? Asked Dae.

-no, just nervous and scared to be honest, the subways is not a good place to stay in late at night and I am sure the guys are really worried! I'm scaaared! I said on the verge of crying. Daehyun hugged me to calm me down.

-shhh, I'm here, we'll find a solution!

-Wait, do you memorize any of the guys’ numbers!?

-well yes but.. he replied.

-great come on, I said dragging him.

-annyeonghasayeo ajhussi! Can you please let us use your phone to call our friend to come pick us up I promise we'll pay for the call! I asked.

-of course my dear, and no need to pay for anything!

-jinja? Oh gamsahamnida gamsahamnida" said me and Dae. So he took the phone and dialed a number.

-oh it's ringing!

Back to the dorms

-hyung, your phone is ringing! Said Jong up.

-oh it's an unknown number! Said Youngjae.

-well, it could be them pick up! Said Bang Yongguk.

-yeoboseyo… Oh, daehyun! Where are you? Everybody is worried about you... Ah! Oh, I see, and where is that? Yeah I know it, okay, we'll come pick you up take care till then okay, bye!

Youngjae told them what Dae said and Yongguk and Himchan went to pick us up. While getting in the car, Bang called Sonya and told her everything.

At our apartment

-so...? Asked Atta.  And Sonya told her everything.

-you go to sleep, you have work tomorrow, I'll wait for her okay?

-okay, night!

At the train station

-don't worry it's just a 30min car ride from our dorms! Said Dae.

-umm, I hummed after sneezing few times, my eyes closed and my head on Dae's shoulder.

-are you okay? Asked Dae checking my temperature.

-yes it's just the humidity!

By the time Himchan and Bang got here, I was fast asleep, so Dae carried me to the car and we headed home while he explained what happened to his hyungs, and I kept sneezing.

-I think she caught a cold! Said Bang.

-we're almost there, said Himchan.

When we got home, Daehyun carried me to the apartment and Sonya answered the door and led him to my room, he put me on my bed and tugged me under the covers and went out. He apologized to Sonya and explained the whole thing to her. Latifa woke when she heard the noise and she got out of Sonya’s room to check on me. Daehyun and Himchan gave her a weird look.

-is he still asleep? Asked Yong guk mentioning at Latifa’s room.

-HE?" Asked Dae and Himchan confused.

Sonya told them what happened with Atta and her boss.

-what! No way! I'm staying here till he leaves! Insisted Daehyun sitting on the couch. Sonya was too tired to argue with him and she let him be.

Himchan left and Youngguk said he'll stay too, so they ended up sleeping in the living room.