chapter 23

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's P.O.V

 

At the B.A.P dorms

Everyone was having lunch while chatting and goofing around, then reading the situation, the other guys were considerate enough to leave the couple alone, they didn’t want to ‘see something gross’ as Youngjae said while leaving.

Both Dae and Naoures were eating dessert in the living room and when she went to the kitchen to put the dishes, something caught her eyes, she retrieved it from the shelf, and strolled to Daehyun with the packet of pocky in her hand, knowing already what to with it.

She sat on Daehyun’s lap startling him with a pocky in and ushering him to eat it from the other end. Daehyun got flustered by her sudden act of bluntness and he ate the pocky, making sure to slightly touch her lips but he suddenly yelled.

-aw! my legs!! And she got up right away from his lap.

-are you saying that I am fat!!! She asked in a total disbelief.

-no! Honey! I didn’t mean that…

-then what do you mean? I hurt you legs while sitting on your lap because I am too heavy!! She said angrily before starting to sob.

-no!! Shush! Don’t cry! It’s just that I wasn’t sitting in a very comfortable position when you came and surprised me, but you were too cute, I didn’t want to move to straight up, but my legs hurt me, I’m sorry, it’s not your fault believe me, besides you’re really fine, not too skinny nor fat either, you’re beautiful just the way you are, and that’s why I love you he said pecking her lips again.

-really? She beamed and he nodded, you are really perfectness walking on its feet she said kissing his cheek.

-anyway, how did you come up with the idea of buying pocky??

-I didn’t buy it, I found it in the kitchen and the idea just popped up in my mind. She chuckled.

-then who’s this??

-It’s mine! The leader popped out of nowhere and sounded not very pleased.

-oh hyung! Mianhae! We didn’t know it was yours, we only ate one so you can have it back.

-no thanks! You can keep it!

Naoures was going to apologize as well but the leader’s phone cut her off.

-oh noona… wae?... arasseo… arasseo… geez! You’re as scary as always… where?... ah… okay! And he hang up then stormed out without saying anything to the couple who were confused, but they quickly shrugged it off and started playing around with the pockies, sometimes using it as swords then the next moment eating it from both sides till they end up kissing.

 

At some restaurant… the type of restaurant where you can have a private room…

 

Yongguk was sitting waiting for his sister to show up, she threatened him that if he doesn’t come and have dinner with her, she will tell me every single embarrassing thing he had done in his childhood. She was running late already, when he was about to call her, a velvety voice called his name.

-Yong guk shi??

He turned back to be face to face with a hot chick wearing a tight short red dress smiling at him. He didn’t know how to react or what to say till she spoke again.

-nice to meet you, I’m Soo hye, Natasha’s friend, she told me that you’ll be waiting for me, she said extending her hand and he took it reluctantly and asked her to have a seat. He cleared his throat before he could speak.

-I’m supposed to meet noona here, she didn’t tell me anything about meeting her friend… and his sister called him at the exact time.

-little bro, I hope you enjoy your dinner with my dear friend, I promised her a date with, she is a big fan, take care of her and have fun! PS, this is you punishment for not telling me about your girlfriend, she whispered the last part.

-but noona…

He couldn’t finish his sentence since she hang up already.

-uuhh, I’m sorry about this, I can’t stay here any longer, I’m sorry I have to go…

-but we’re already here, why don’t we have dinner then leave?

-I’m sorry, but I can’t…

-oh come on, you cannot let a pretty lady alone on a dinner, you can leave right after eating, and I already ordered food and a bottle of wine… she said pouting

-okay, I’ll just eat with you and then leave… he smiled lightly.

They were sitting across each other and the table wasn’t very big, it barely fit food for two people.

The waiter came and poured the wine for both of them, but he accidently knocked off Yongguk’s glass and all the wine splashed on his jeans.

-oh my god! I’m sorry sir! I’m so sorry, the waiter kept on apologizing again and again, and Yongguk being the nice guy he is, he let it slide and just asked him to leave and go back to his work.

-omg! We have to clean it, said Soo hye.

-no, it’s fine, I wiped it with some tissue…

-but it will leave a stain, just get your pants off and I’ll wash it for you in the restroom.

-NO!! I’ll go wash it myself then, he said getting up.

Soo hye got up at the same time and grabbed him by the arm.

-it’s okay just consider me as your noona, come on take it off, I’ll take care of it, she said getting on her knees in front of him and started fumbling with his belt while he was protesting, all the time Yongguk didn’t notice his phone vibrating in his coat’s pocket, the door of their room flew open and I got in looking extremely mad with wide open eyes.

-so this is why you are not picking up your phone huh!!

-j… Jagiya!! I… I can explain!! Euuh… it’s all a misunderstanding…

-is that so!! How come?? a girl kneeling in front of you ready to give you a is a misunderstanding!!

-s…say something!! He said looking at the girl but she just smirked, I’m sure all of this is set up by my sister, she’s been mad at me because I didn’t tell her about you…

-why would your sister do this!! Actually she was kind enough to give me your location, ah! I don’t even want to imagine what would have happened if I didn’t come at the right time! I looked away while shaking.

Yongguk mistook it as crying but I was just holding my laughter, Natasha came in the room too.

-see, I told you that my good for nothing of brother is a player, you’re wasting your time with him, I think you should listen to your mom and marry someone really serious about you Sonya shi…

-woahh woah woah!! Hold on!! Yongguk said raising his voice, why did this escalate to talking about marriage!

-it’s only normal for her parents to want their little daughter to get married and be happy, Natasha replied.

Yongguk snapped right away after hearing his sister’s statement, he pushed rather harshly the girl who was still hanging onto him and before I knew it, I was trapped between the wall and a fuming Yongguk.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I burst out laughing my off and Natasha and her friend did the same. He looked at us with the most confused eyes ever.

-you’re really great! I like you enough to be my brother’s girlfriend, so you better treat him well.

-so all of this was a prank?? Again!! You love pranking me with my siblings don’t you? He said with a dangerous deep voice, I guess I’ll have to punish you so that you’ll think twice before thinking of pranking me next time!

*gulp*

 

At Atta’s work

 

Working hours are over and Atta was getting ready to leave with Jaejoong, he was supposed to take her home but she noticed that he took a different road.

-where are we going? She asked.

-you’ll see, I’ve always wanted to do this cheesy thing, and I think it’s the right time to do it, he said smiling.

-huh??

He drove for a good 40 minutes and they arrived at his destination, he took her to none other than Namsan Tower. After buying two heart shaped locks, they got to the top floor where the famous lovers’ locks were everywhere.

-I didn’t know that you like these kind of places, Atta said smiling .

-I do, if that makes my girl happy!

She couldn’t find words to say so she simply hugged him in hope to convey her feeling at that moment with that hug. They each wrote something on their locks and took some pictures there then they left to eat at a restaurant near the Tower which had an astonishing view.

There was a guy playing a really sweet melody on the piano, not to mention his flower like features that draw Atta’s attention and Jaejoong didn’t eally like the way she was looking at him, so he cleared his throat to get back her attention but it didn’t work.

-you fell for him or what!! He snapped.

-oh, huh? No, I just like it when a guy knows how to play piano, it’s so charismatic, she said in a dreamy tone, eyeing the guy.

-is that so, okay then, he said and got up.

He tapped on the guy’s shoulder and whispered something to him so he let him have his place and he started playing smoothly a nice and beautiful melody, then he started singing with his angelic voice.

Latifa was completely lost in the scenery in front of her, she didn’t take her eyes off of him for a second and she tore up because she was overwhelmed with emotions. The second he finished the song, she ran to him and kissed him, she didn’t really care if they were in public or not.

They kissed each other passionately till the piano guy cleared his throat, and people at the restaurant started clapping, they didn’t need to finish their dinner since they were already full with love.

He took her back home and luckily, there was no one there, so she offered him some coffee.

-actually! He spoke after a long silence, I was going to give you this back at the restaurant, but I forgot about everything and every line I was going to say when you kissed me, he said taking out a small box from his pocket, I… I still can’t find the right words, so I’ll just use the simplest and upfront ones because that’s what I loved about you... will you marry me? He said while opening ring box and looking deeply into her eyes.