chapter 4

a trip gone super right!

Naoures' P.O.V

-wait what?! I said still not really getting what just happened but when I saw Sonya paying the bill I got up to go after her.

-it was really nice meeting you here guys and I’m really sorry if we disturbed you but I really should leave, and I got up, took my things and was about to leave, Bang Yongguk ssi, I really respect you and all, but I’m sorry, that was really rude. Then I turned to the others and excused myself saying that it was a pleasure meeting them and I thanked them for the chance they gave us to join them for lunch, and I ran after Sonya but I didn’t notice that I left my phone behind me.

-yahh! SONYAA!! Sonya!! Damn it, wait for me, WAIT! I caught her up out of breath, panting with my hands on my knees.

-why, did, you, leave, like, that, ahhh, I, cannot, breath… but she kept quiet and I finally caught my breath and looked up at her, she was looking sad, trying really hard not to cry, let’s go back to the hotel, we’ll talk there, I added and all she did was nodding. So I caught a cab, she kept on looking out of the window all the ride and I saw a tear rolled down her cheeks but she whipped it right away. I didn’t know what to say, Yongguk’s rude behavior chocked me, so I just kept quiet till we reached our hotel room.

-I’m going to take a shower, said Sonya but I stopped her

-no, we’re going to talk about what happened first.

-there is nothing to talk about! What was I expecting? Him liking me or something? Hhhh I am too dreamy! Who do I think am?! She said angrily

-oh shut up! It’s not like that okay! He was ing rude and a complete idiot! Maybe we got the situation wrong but he’s still an idiot! She chuckled at my silliness

-yes he is! Let’s forget about it and go out shopping for our new apartment, didn’t you say that your unnie called you last night saying that the repairs are done and we are moving in two days?

-yeah we are! Yay! Finally we are going to live in our own house now, I said excited

-great! I really need to take a shower now and then off to shopping!

After showering and changing we found out that it was already sunset

-how about we go out for dinner and we can go shopping tomorrow morning? I suggested

-sounds good to me nodded Sonya.

-okay, I’ll call a cab then, I said taking my phone from my coat pocket but I couldn’t find it.

-oh ! No ing way!! I screamed

-what? What happened?

-I forgot my phone!

-where? We can go and get it?

-at the restaurant!!

-damn!

“after we left the restaurant”

B.A.P kept on staring at our backs till they couldn’t see us anymore and then they all turned to Bang Yongguk except for Daehyun who saw something on my seat, he took a look at it and when he found out it was my phone he hid it in his pocket before anyone could see him but Youngjae already did, he was going to say something when Himchan started first

-WTF was that Yongguk! That was really rude!

-I agree with Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung did really wrong by acting like that, said Zelo and the others nodded in agreement.

-but I really didn’t mean it! I was just surprised about what she said and my stupid mouth had to things up! That’s exactly why I don’t talk a lot! Now how the am I gonna apologize because I really should! * you are ed up Yongguk, I really liked her, !* he thought to himself, then they left to the dorms after paying the bill.

“Back to us”

-maybe no one saw it and we can find it with the cute waiter? I said

-well maybe!

-okay then, let’s go there and see, we went back to the restaurant, we asked the waiter about the phone but he said he didn’t see it. We went back to the hotel to think about something to do.

-okay then let’s call it maybe someone will pick up? I asked

-do whatever suits you, said Sonya and went to order some coffee. So I called, at first no one picked up at the second try someone did.

-yeoboseyoo! I heard a familiar voice.

“back at B.A.P dorms”

Everyone was in his room, Zelo decided to leave Yongguk alone and went to stay with Himchan and Jongup, but Yongguk didn’t notice anything he was lost in his thoughts.

“at Dae & Jae’s room”

Daehyun was taking a shower while Youngjae was reading the latest fans’ tweets when he heard vibration sound, he was surprised at first, but then he followed the sound that leaded him to Daehyun’s coat but when he got the thing the vibration stopped, he was surprised to find a phone that doesn’t belong to his friend, then he remembered the scene he saw at the restaurant *so this is what he hid back then* he thought and the mobile vibrated again, so he decided to answer it to know who’s phone was that.

-yeobeoseyo! He said.

-oh! Hi who is this?

-you are the one calling! Who are you?

-well, you are answering my phone! Which means you stole it! I yelled

-well, I stole nothing! I found it in my friend’s coat! He exclaimed

-then your friend stole it! Wait a second, is this Youngjae? But he didn’t hear me because Daehyun stormed out of the bathroom when he heard Youngjae talking on my phone

-YAH! What the hell do you think you are doing? Yelled Daehyun snatching the phone from Youngjae’s hand.

Sonya's P.O.V

Dae & Jae started fighting over the phone and forgot about Naoures that was still on the phone. When I saw her trying to catch their attention by yelling, I told her if her phone was on vibrate mode then she should hang up and call again, and that was enough to do it.

-yeoboseyo, said Daehyun, she noticed that the voice changed and she assumed it was someone else.

-umm, so, my phone… can you give it back please, because I really can’t afford buying a new one right now

-oh, sorry, I took it with me when… when it… fell down… yeah, when it fell down in the restaurant, although his answer seemed a little bit suspicious but she just shrugged it off

-o-okay, so how can I retrieve it? But he didn’t answer and I started getting annoyed because I still have no idea who she was talking with and I thought that the person is refusing to give her the phone back.

-just leave it with him I’ll get you a new one why bother… I said loud enough for him to hear me but Naoures cut me off

-shh, don’t worry; I’m handling it she said whispering so that Daehyun wouldn’t hear her. He cleared his throat to get back her attention.

-seems like your friend is short tempered, he said

-no usually she is like an iceberg, I don’t know why she’s being all fired up, maybe because of someone she met today. I gave her a black look and told her that I’m going to get prepared to go out for dinner and that she should do the same.

-oh I see… he said, so umm, about your phone, how about we meet so that I can give it back to you? And I also want to apologize for our leader’s rude behavior he added.

-okay, where do you want us to meet?

-umm, I know a cozy restaurant near our dorm, I’ll send you the address, it’s not crowded, you know to avoid unwanted attention.

-okay then, text me on Sonya’s phone, her caller ID is Kim sonah that’s her nickname she chuckled.

-hhh okay see you there then. And they ended the call, she was happy to be able to meet Daehyun again, but she still didn’t tell me who was she talking to, and she just told me that we are going to meet this person to get back her phone. *I hope it’s not a prank* I thought to myself , I put on my shoes to go out, but I noticed something weird, Naoures was in front of the mirror putting make up!

-you usually wear eyeliner and lip balm, what’s going on here?

-hhhh you know, maybe I’ll meet ‘my man’ on my way, and she laughed like she just said the funniest thing ever, so I just ignored her. We went out and I received the message with the place and we headed there.

“back to the B.A.P dorm”

Dae started changing and Youngjae followed him

-what do you think you are doing? Asked Daehyun, I don’t remember asking you to come with me!

-Ahh come on hyung, you’re going to meet the girls, I want to go too, it’s better than staying here and doing nothing; and yet again they started arguing and their voices became louder, so Yongguk went to see what’s wrong with them and calm them down, but when he heard them talking about meeting someone, he asked in a rather demanding tone

-who are you going to meet at this time? It’s almost dinner time

-that’s the point… said Youngjae but Daehyun covered his mouth.

-we were arguing on where we are going to have dinner!

-Daehyun! I’m not an idiot, I clearly heard you saying you want to meet whoever it was alone!

And then the phone started vibration

-and who’s phone is that?!! So Daehyun had no other choice but to explain the whole situation to Yongguk.

-okay then, I’ll come with you, said Yongguk.

-but why?! Whined Youngjae

-you got a problem with that!!

-no! gulped Youngjae upon hearing his leader.

-good, we should go then, they might be there already. Said Yongguk leading the way out.

“back to us” we were walking on the streets looking for the restaurant we didn’t seem to find, so I called Naoures’ phone again for more information about the restaurant’s whereabouts.

-are you sure it’s not a prank or something? I said very annoyed.

-I don’t know… I mean no, I don’t think so, just call again, call again.

-fine, here, call him yourself, and I tossed the phone to her.

They answered her and gave her the directions and we finally arrived there and none of us imagined that all of B.A.P somehow ended up coming and they were the only customers in the restaurant.