chapter 7

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's P.O.V

Back to the dorms

The movie had finally ended, Naoures finally felt that something was on her shoulder; she looked at it and then followed the arm to see Daehyun still looking at the screen. Suddenly, he turned to look at her, and since she was already staring at him, they found themselves looking into each others’ eyes with their faces an inch apart. *omg! Omg! This is it! I’ve been reading about this in all the fanfictions, he is going to kiss me, omg! Omg!* she thought to herself with her eyes closed.

Daehyun started leaning over, but instead of kissing her lips, he kissed the back of a hand, which was Youngjae’s. Both of them actually forgot about him sitting next to them, at that moment, it was as if they were alone.

-hyung, you came back to take advantage of this innocent girl, good thing I was here to prevent anything from happening, noona, I’ve just saved your purity from this byeontae.

And he gave Dae a dirty look. He was going to protest but Youngjae’s phone rang.

-oh, Zelo ah, wae? Arasseo, I’m with Dae and Naoures, so we’ll come together, okay, bye.

-both of them looked at Youngjae confused, so he explained

-it’s Zelo, he’s with Sonya noona and Yongguk hyung at the hotel, Sonya is going to cook a Tunisian meal for us.

Naoures looked at him like he grew a second head. *damn you Sonya, so this is your revenge for waking you up this morning, how mean!* She thought.

All of them went to back to the hotel, Jong up and Himchan were already there, I got the ingredients out and started cooking, Naoures came to help me and I gave her an evil smile she recognized right away.

-waking you up in the morning is nothing compared to ruining my date, you’re so mean! Whined Naoures.

-yeah right! What a great date you were having with both of them!

-oh, by the way, you won’t believe what happened earlier! Daehyun was going…

-so do you need any help? Asked Yong guk again while the others were fooling around in the hotel suit.

-no thanks, no need to bother yourself, I replied coldly

-oh, okay, he pouted and left the kitchen

-hey! Why did you do that?? Didn’t you see how much he wanted to help you!! So mean!!

-Naoures! Just focus on cutting the veggies and not your fingers instead of giving me a lesson

-I am focusing… AWW!!

-see!! You cut your finger, I knew you will!! Wait I’ll go bring the first aid kit, I said calmly.

Upon hearing you scream, Daehyun came running and panicked when he saw your bleeding finger.

-omg! You need to clean it, and disinfect it; you need to take care of it quickly so you won't bleed too much!! Shall we go to the hospital…

And he started talking nonstop, yet another common point between them.

-Dae, don’t worry, things like this happens, so stop making a fuss about it, it’s just a little cut, and if you’re that worried, here’s the first aid kit and take care of her while I continue cooking.

And he did as I told him. He carefully wiped the blood away and treated her finger as if it was the most precious thing in the world and that didn’t go unnoticeable by the others and they started teasing both of them for being too intimate.

Meanwhile, I finished cooking most of the dishes and I was busy texting Atta, it was morning there and she told me that she finished her report and once the results are out and she gets her degree, she’ll come back asap. Since I was smiling each time I received a text from her, Yongguk felt annoyed and in like the 5th text or so, he finally came toward me.

-is it your boyfriend? He asked with his deep voice

-no, it’s my bff, I replied laughing, also I haven’t had a boyfriend in ages, so I guess I’m what you call, “the forever alone girl” and I laughed again. He looked at me with a sweet smile melting my heart.

We all sat around the table that surprisingly fit us all though it was a small one. They ate all the food praising my cooking skills. After eating, it was cleaning time! So I wanted to tease them a little bit.

-since I cooked and Naoures injured her finger, so two of you are going to wash the dishes, I said pointing at them and they all started whining and complaining.

-it’s okay, I’ll do it! Said Naoures

-no! I’ll do it! Jumped Daehyun, you’re injured so stay here. He said sitting her back on the couch and she blushed.

-okay, who else? I asked scanning their eyes but they avoided any kind of eye contact with me even Yongguk so I had to choose my victim myself.

-okay then, Zelo, you will help him!

-me? He jumped in surprise, wae noona wae!! Ahh, shiro!! I won’t do it!

- You’ve been losing in all the games you played with me, did you think I’ll let you go off the hook that easily?

-but…

-there are no buts! Now go! I demanded pointing at the kitchen and when he saw that my tone changed a bit, he went to Daehyun’s side pouting.

We gathered around the table again after cleaning and preparing some snacks. We decided to play UNO, and the loser wil have to do something to the winner.

So far, it was always one of B.A.P to win and lose; Naoures and I were safe every time. It was late already when we stopped playing because we felt tired, Zelo took over Naoures’ bed and slept, he didn't even budge when they attempted to wake him. since we had another bed, I suggested to let him spend the night here.

All of them opposed to the idea especially Yongguk, but then they gave in when he refused to wake up, so they bid us good bye and left.

The next morning was awkward, waking up with him there, with the bed hair and all, luckily Naoures woke up before us and decided to go have breakfast with Dae determined to continue from where they stopped last time.

Yongguk came first thing in the morning, I still haven’t had my coffee yet, so I let him in without saying a word.

He brought some fresh clothes to Zelo who was currently taking a shower.

I was waiting for the room service to bring our breakfast with my usual morning poker face.

Zelo came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist and one on his head, I stared at him all the while he took his clothes from the table and went back to the bath room to change.

I came back to my senses and went back to staring at nothing

-did you like what you saw? Asked Yongguk in a rather low tone.

*damn! His voice!* I thought

-well, yeah! Did you forget that I already said that we were your fans, so it’s normal, if I have the opportunity to look, I will, as simple as that, I replied nonchantly.

He wasn’t very pleased with my response, he was going to say something when Zelo and the room service came at the same time.

After eating, Zelo left in hurry saying that the manager called him and he has a schedule, so I was left with Yongguk.

Naoures' P.O.V

Zelo left and Sonya was still sipping on her coffee slowly, Yongguk sat in front of her and stared at her.

-do you want something to eat? She asked him.

-are you always this rude? He asked, and her jaw dropped open.

-what do you mean!

-what you heard!!

-well, I just asked if you want to eat something, sorry for being considerate! What the hell is wrong with you?

-what is wrong with YOU!! He yelled

-what!! You were the one to call me rude!!

-yes you are! You are always ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder, and then you go and say that I’m your bias, and now you were checking Zelo’s body! He’s too much younger than you for god’s sake!

-well, excuse me! But you are the rude one here! Yeah you are my bias, and I wasn’t CHECKING him out! I was just surprised to see something like that first thing in the morning and I didn’t even drink my coffee!! Besides, I.AM.NOT.A.MORNING.PERSON!! And about what I said earlier, I was JOKING, you know what does that mean right! And now just leave please; I need to take a shower. She was yelling by now and her face was as red as hell.

But unluckily her voice cracked in the end and she got up and rushed to the bathroom but he stopped her.

-I was jealous okay! Can’t you see that I really like you!! And I can’t stand the fact that we can’t spend a moment without fighting!

She kept her back facing him and didn’t utter a word because she didn’t know what to say, she never thought he would say something like that.

-did you hear what I just said? And I’m sorry for yelling at you!

But she was too dumbfounded to respond.

-okay, I’ll just leave, and sorry again!

-w…wait no! I mean let's talk! It’s true that you are my bias and I really like you too but, you don't know me! She said

-then let's start afresh and get to really know each other! He suggested

-I'd like that, but just getting to know each other! Let's start as friends! She said with a broad smile

-friends yeah! He said and brought his hand to shake hers

-friends! She said shaking back his hand. His phone buzzed and he looked at it letting her hand go.

 It's Himchan, I gotta go I'll call u! And he hugged her and left in a rush before she even answers.

She fell on the couch still dumbfounded from what just happened!

She stayed there for like 15mins just staring into space not really believing what happened then she finally went to take a shower. While applying shampoo she started thinking out loud.

-well friends seems nice to me! Yeah step by step kkk! She continued her shower all the while thinking about what BYG said. After she finished and got dressed into her favorite shorts and t-shirt, she checked her phone and she noticed a note on the pillow from me saying "hey I don’t know when you’re going to read this but eonni called and the apartment is ready and we will move in few days, anyway, Yongguk came and I hope you didn’t act all stupid with the “I’m not a morning person me" PS DAE ALMOST KISSED ME YESTERDAY BUT JAE DID NOT LET HIM XD I'll tell the details when I come back! After she read my rather long note she texted me

-hhh you have to tell me every little detail about it! And since you are alone with him today, maybe it will work kkk

 Then she waited till Atta called and talked with her on Skype, she told her about our relationship with B.A.P and all, but she left the part of BYG's confession, she thought that such a thing should be said face to face and she wanted to see where things will go first!