chapter 22

a trip gone super right!

Latifa's P.O.V

 

- So, Jiyoung shi, I bet you’re here for Latifa right?

- Yes, can I meet her?

- Well, as you can see, she’s not here, if you have something to tell her, you can tell it to me and I’ll relay your message to her.

- No I’d rather tell her in person, so please tell her to come.

- That may not be possible right now because she is overseas…

- seriouly!! When will she be coming back??

- I don’t know!

- Well, then at least tell me where she is?

- Why are you insisting on meeting her, what’s so urgent anyway?

After explaining what he heard from Jaejoong Sonya gave him the address of her brother’s house and he took the first flight to Paris, I was really shocked when I saw him at the door, but I had no choice but to let him in, I was curious, so after resting for a while, he explained everything to me, he told me that Jaejoong broke down since I left and he has been a total mess, he told me about what Mia did to him and how hurt he was, I couldn’t hold my tears that fell down right away feeling sad for him.

He succeeded at convincing me to go back to Korea with him.

 

After giving lots of money to Mia, Jaejoong escorted her to Incheon Airport and told her to never ever show him her face again.

Meanwhile we arrived at the airport and it happened to see both of them there and that got me out of my mind so I directly went to catch a cab and went back home leaving G-dragon behind.

I find Sonya sitting on the sofa watching a movie; Naoures also was there making dinner they were really surprised seeing me.

-hey girls! I’m baaack!! I said hugging them.

-what happened, you came back so fast, I thought you said you’re gonna stay there for couple of days more, said Sonya looking at me confused trying to figure out what happened.

-nothing I just missed you! I found it useless for me to stay there alone, you know I can’t live without you, I replied smiling, yah Naoures! How dare come back without telling me! I pouted, soooo how was your vacation with Daehyun and his family? I asked trying to change the topic.

Suddenly she stopped everything she was doing and run to the sofa to tell us about it, she was excited and talking nonstop.

-I’m really glad you asked!! Since Sonya came back late and tired yesterday, and in the morning she left with Woo bin so early, so I didn’t get the chance to tell her, well his family was really nice to me! I loved them so much and so did they, we got along right away and I felt a bit shy but I really had fun especially watching some old videos and albums of Daehyun when he was a kid, hihihi we spent all our time together, only at night, we had to sleep in separated rooms, every day we went on a date and every date was much more better than the other, it was the best vacation ever and Daehyun!! He was really sweet and lovelyy and jhglsfmfmsmghr… ahh a dream came true…

After escorting Mia, Jaejoong was on his way home and he met GD at the airport.

-Jiyong!! What are you doing here?

-I just came back from France with Latifa… he was dragging my bags.

-what?? France?? With Latifa?? What were you doing there with her? Where is she now?? He said grabbing his collar.

-hyung!! Don’t get me wrong, I just went there to check on her, because I was really worried I tried to explain your situation to her and convince her to come back and talk to you.

-then where is she?

-she just went home after seeing you with Mia….

Without saying a word he got in his car and drove as fast as he can to our apartment leaving GD behind with the luggage, the poor he thought that Jaejoong will give him a ride.

Naoures got back to preparing the dinner after telling us every detail about every thing that happened with her in Busan, so Sonya and I started talking about our trip to Paris and when it came to the part where she spent the night with Yong guk, the door bell rang so I stood up to open it.

-I’ll go get it; I think it’s gonna be Jiyong with my bags.

I froze when I saw Jaejoong’s face, he was trying to catch his breath.

*god damn! I missed this face so much* my heart was racing on but I just kept on staring.

-ahh… Latifa... wait… please… don’t close the door and let’s talk… he said dragging me out without giving me the chance to say a word.

So I found myself in his car; I prepared a lot of things to say, but I forgot them all the moment I saw him, we kept quiet until we arrived at his apartment.

-I thought you wanted to talk, why are we here then?

-so we can talk. Come on in!

I just followed him inside, the house was gloomy and in big mess, it used to be very clean and tidy back then, well my boss was a kind of neat freak.

I was waiting for him to talk but he just got closer and hugged me tightly saying he is so sorry, I was about to hug him away, I don’t know why, but I just didn’t.

-I’m really sorry okay!

-there is nothing to be sorry about! I said finally getting out of his grip.

-no, I mean what happened between me and Mia is from the past… I shouldn’t have done that… she came back just because she wanted to trick me out for some money; she dumped me 4 years ago just because my business didn’t go well, and now that I became a little bit wealthy she came back…

-I don’t care about that!! But your heart wavered for her! And you kissed her back!! I saw that! You don’t love me!! I was on the verge of crying but I hold it back and turned around to leave, so he stopped me hugging me again.

- don’t ever say that again! It’s not that I still love her but I just wanted to know what she came back for, I was shocked seeing her again after these years and with a child too! I was flustered and once I found out her plan, I sent her off right away, and I’m sure about my feelings for you, he lifted my chin and looked in my teary eyes, I love YOU! He said and he kissed me softly making my heard melt…

Naoures' P.O.V

 

-Back to the apartment after Atta left-

-That bastard he still has the guts to show up! I said through gritted teeth and was about to get out after him when Sonya stopped me and explained the situation with the Mia.

-but that still doesn’t explain why he kissed her back! I mean it’s obvious Jaejoong really likes Atta, you can tell just from the way he looks at her! But he has to be honest with her! I said.

-yeah you are right, I guess! Answered Sonya.

-so anyway, what was Atta going to say about you and Yongguk before Jaejoong came?? I asked with my back turned.

-since when do you cook?? Asked Sonya.

-oh! Eomonim taught me this dish when I was in Busan, and I even cooked it for the family back there and they loved it! So since you came back, I decided to cook it for you and besides Daehyun said he likes this dish, so guess what! He’s coming over for lunch! So call Yongguk oppa and invite him too okay?? I said, she was going to answer, but I turned to her with a Spatula in my hand.

-wait a second! You just changed the subject and I fell for it!! Ooohh Sonya you are hiding something!! How could you?? Tell me what is it?? I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

-it’s just that something happened in Paris between me and bang! That’s all! She said shrugging her shoulders.

-if that’s all why did you changed the subject? It’s not like you guys had or something! She stayed silent and I was just staring at her waiting for her to say otherwise and my eyes looked as if they’re gonna pop out any sec.

-OMG!! OMFG! YOU DID WHAAAAAAAT?? I kept saying when the door bell rang.

She left me in the kitchen and went to get it.

-hi Daehyun how are you? She said opening the door.

-hii! Why is Naoures screaming?? He asked.

She was about to answer him when I came running to her and hugged her still screaming.

-OMG girl! You did it!! I really don’t what to say!! Congrats!! You have to tell me the details!

She pushed me and yelled,

-what!! ert! No! I won’t.

-well at least tell me how was it??

-Naouress!! She yelled again and went to her room saying she was going to call her boyfriend.

I was staring at her back until she closed the door, I was going to go back to the kitchen…

-oh DAE! Hii when did you get here? I said hugging him when I noticed that he was standing there.

-just now! He said kissing my cheeks, what was that about?? He was curious.

-oh nothing! A girls’ talk! Oh come in I am cooking daenjang jjigae it’s almost done!

-jinja?? He asked thrilled

 

 

-At Sonya’s room-

I was begging Sonya to tell me about her first night with Yongguk, she kept thinking about it smiling like an idiot.

-it was amazing! She said daydreaming and put her red face in her pillow when her phone rang.

-oh it’s an unknown! Uhh yeoboseyo!

-are you Sonya??

-um yes! Who is this?? But the caller already hang up, weird! She said staring at her phone.

And it rang again, she answered without looking at the ID.

-who the are you and why do you want to know if I am Sonya or not?? She screamed.

-well calm there kitty! What happened?? Asked a worried boyfriend.

she told him what happened and he just told her to ignore it and kept talking about how the radio host was flirting with him trying to make jealous.

-babe! If you think I’m gonna get jealous, you are wrong I know you only see me and that must know better than flirting with someone else’s man! He laughed.

-you are so cute when you are jealous baby; I wish I can see your facial expressions now!

-I’m not jealous!

-sure you’re not! He chuckled

-oh by the way, Naoures is cooking lunch, Daehyun is already here and you are invited!

-what if we got food poisoning? You always say that she doesn’t know how to cook, and even the last time she did, we both know that if it weren’t for the other boys, Daehyun and her won’t be able to cook !

-well if we didn’t like the food we can always ask for deliveries

-yes, or we’ll just wait for Daehyun to eat first, because if the food is not good, there’s no way he’s gonna eat it regardless to who cook it! They both laughed and hang up.

 

-In the other end of the phone after Sonya hang up-

-aish! noona you said you weren’t gonna call!

-shut up! How can you talk to your noona this way??

-I’m sorry but seriously, if Youngguk finds out, he’s not gonna be happy so you know…

-as if he can do something about it! That how dare he get a girlfriend without telling me! Sure he told eomma but he has to tell me too! I’ll show him what I’ll do

-noona! Whined Yong nam.

-shut up and you are going to help me, and if you dare say anything to him, you won’t like what I’m gonna do to you!

-noona, you know I’m not scared of you like Youngguk is! He smirked.

-Bang YoungNam! She hit his head; if you dare tell him anything I’m gonna tell eomma about everything I know!

-what do you want me to do noona??

 

-Back to Jaejoong’s apartment-

He was kissing Atta when she pushed him away.

-you can’t just kiss me and think that everything is gonna be okay! Said Atta catching her breath.

Jaejoong was staring at her swollen lips and just couldn’t help but drag her to him and kiss her breath away again.

She kept fighting but soon she kissed him back.

After a loooong make out session, they were both sitting at the dining table; each has a coffee in his hand.

-I’m really sorry babe! I know what I did is wrong but I really regret it! Please forgive me; he said using his puppy dog eyes trying to make her melt for them.

*the bastard, he knows I can’t resist his aegyeo and he dares use it against me*

-I know this is gonna hurt me, but I have to ask you, why did you kiss her again when she said that you didn’t forget her! Asked Atta while looking at her drink then lift her head to look in his eyes.

-okay I’m gonna be honest with you

-you better be!

-she was my first love, she turned you head, but he held her hand and made her look into his eyes, key word Atta, ‘WAS’! We’ve know each other for years and she knew my family is rich, when I got into a fight with my family and started my own business, I’ve noticed she changed the way she acts around me and she started to keep her distance, although we shared an apartment, we barely saw each other, since I was busy taking care of my business and god knows what she was doing! One day I made up with my family and I got a business deal and I knew that we will start finally having a good life and everything is gonna be alright! That day I got back a bit late since I had dinner with my dad only to find her sleeping on our bed in someone else’s arms, the same man she is with now and they even have a kid now and she was trying to make me think that he’s my kid! I broke up with her and I was so ed up that I’ve never trusted any woman and you can say she was the reason I became a player. But you came into my life and everything changed! To be honest, at first I thought that you were the same as every other woman, but you made me see that you are not, and really you are one of a kind, I hate myself for hurting you and making you cry! I’m begging you, latifa please baby, forgive me I would do whatever you want and whatever it takes so you would forgive me!

When she lifted her head to look at him, she saw that tears gathered in his eyes and he looked very sincere, she got up and went to hug not noticing the tears that were on her cheeks.

-I’m so sorry you had to through all that! She said hugging him tighter and he hugged her back.

-don’t be, that’s what made me the man I am now, I am not so proud of myself, but at least I met you!

He said taking her face in his hands and staring into her eyes, and before they both knew it; they were in a hot make out session again.

After a while he fixed something for both of them to eat and then they went to the living room, watched a movie and they were both hugging each other when he spoke.

-I should apologize to your friends too!

-huh why?? She lifted her head looking at him confused.

-well, I made you cry and that’s enough to apologize for!

-okay, if you say so! She got back to concentrate on the movie.

-how about we go out for dinner, all of us??

-that seems to be a good idea! They are already gathered in our apartment already!

-cool! Then I’m gonna change really fast and then we should head out, she said pecking her lips.

He went to change and she texted Sonya to tell her about the plan.

After a while they got to the apartment, Jaejoong apologized and we all accepted his apology, and of course Sonya threatened him if he dares do anything to her again he’s dead meat. We girls went to get ready for dinner and then we went to the XXX restaurant where Jaejoong had booked a private room for us to enjoy ourselves.

 

The next morning

 

Me and Atta woke up first since Sonya had no work for the day, we had coffee and were about to head out, we found Jaejoong about to knock on the door.

-good morning ladies! He greeted smiling.

-good morning!! We greeted back.

-good morning babe, he added kissing Latifa and she chuckled.

-okay, this is my time to leave. I said.

-we can drive you if you want, I mean if it’s okay with you oppa??

-no, no need to, I’m gonna walk there, it’s not that far! Wait! I even forgot my phone, you guys go I’ll walk there, I said getting back to the apartment.

They both left to their work and I went to get my phone and found a text from Onew saying that we won’t open today because there was constructions on the street in front of the coffee shop, so I decided to go get some pancakes and stuff and go to the B.A.P dorms, since Daehyun told that they had a free day.

After an hour I was in front of the B.A.P dorms and I found YongGuk leaving, I thought he was going to see Sonya so I offered to give him the key so he could surprise her, but he said that he was going to see his mother. So I went in the dorms to find Himchan about to prepare breakfast.

-good morning oppa! No need to prepare anything but coffee, I brought breakfast! I said.

-good morning! Oh great! I’ll go wake up the others! He said patting my head.

I took off my coat and started preparing the table and by the time I finished they were all gathered on the table, when I noticed that someone was missing, Himchan saw me looking around.

-your boyfriend refused to wake up! He said

-that guy sleeps like a pig! Said Youngjae.

-hhh he must be tired, he got here pretty late last night! Said Zelo.

-he called me this morning, he must’ve went back to sleep after that! I said sitting and was about to start eating with them.

-Why don’t you go wake him up, it’s a shame that he won’t be able to eat these delicious stuff while they’re still warm! Said Youngjae.

-yeah you are right! And I went to wake him up.

Just like his mom told me, he was sleeping horizontally.

*he’s soo freaking cute* I thought staring at his face.

I called him to wake him up, but he didn’t move so I started pecking his lips.

-mmmm he kept humming and I laughed but he still didn’t wake up.

I was really hungry and started getting impatient so I got near his ear and whispered.

-Jung Daehyun wake up!

-just another 5minutes hyuuuung…

-JUNG DAEHYUN! I screamed and he woke up startled and looked around as if he didn’t know where he was

-oh! Naoures! You are here? What time is it? Did you finish work already? He asked confused so I told him about work.

-and I brought pancakes and cheesecakes, so go prepare yourself and come down and join us for breakfast.

-Back to the apartment after we left-

-okayy noona, this is where she lives, and the one she left in the car is her best friend and the girl who just passed by is her other friend and Daehyun’s girlfriend! Said Yongnam.

-I see! Well, are you sure she’s here??

-yes! I’m leaving now! I’ll see you later! Remember their apartment is on the rooftop! Good luck! Bye noona! and he left.

*okay baby brother, let’s meet this girlfriend of yours* said Natasha heading to the apartment.

Sonya has already woke up and she was having her coffee when the door bell rang, she went to get it when she saw a familiar face she didn’t know what to say until Natasha spoke first.

-good morning! You must be surprised to see me here!

-uh! Good morning! What…? Yes… I guess…

-well I think you know me then?

-uhh yes! Natasha ssi…

-oh please, call me eonnie

-uuh.. Okay! Oh! I’m so sorry please, get in, get in!

-no problem, nice place you got here, she said looking around, and sorry I came here without any notice

-thank you! Oh no no, no problem! I hope that everything is okay?

-well if you agree to help, then everything is gonna be great!

-of course, if there’s anything I can do, I’ll help! Sonya ws still confused.

-well you are my little brother’s girlfriend, right?

-umm yes!...

-well, he didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend, and I was planning to not let him get away with that! Young nam told me a lot about you, and so far I like you!

-oh! Thank you!

-well are you in to prank my dear brother!?

- I guess! If it won’t be something that would hurt him, then I’m in!

-don’t worry it’s gonna be fun!

-alright then! What do you have in mind eonnie??

Natasha smirked and she told Sonya about her plan and both of them had wicked smiles on their faces.