chapter 17

a trip gone super right!

Latifa's P.O.V

At the restaurant, Jaejoong kept on talking with the client and I was taking notes, but that idiot G-Dragon wasn’t showing any attention at all. He just kept on playing around telling me jokes trying so hard to make me laugh and Jaejoong kept on glaring at him and stealing few looks at me. Our eyes met so many times and it looked like there was something he wanted to say.

After two hours we got back to the company, I finished tapping my reports and printing them to hand them to my boss, while GD was sitting in front of me, looking at me with a huge smile on his face hoping that I’ll finish fast so we can go out for dinner.

-here you go sir, what you asked for, now if you don’t mind, I’ll leave since we don’t have anything else to do. I said.

-why? Do you have plans? He asked seeking for some answers.

-yes, I do sir; I excused myself and wished him a goodnight. The moment I got out of his office, I found Jiyong in my face.

-come on Atta ssii, I'm starving! Said GD dragging me out, I turned around to find Jaejoong looking at us with a look I didn’t get if it was a hurt one or an angry one.

We arrived at a very famous restaurant after 20 minutes of driving. He didn’t let me choose the place saying that he prepared a surprise for me already. All the way he didn’t shut up for a second, he was asking a lot of questions saying that he wants to know me better. GD already made the reservation and the restaurant was completely empty! Our table was full of candles and roses.

I gave him a ‘what-the-hell-is-going-on’ look and he said that this is the way he apologizes. Anyway, I shrugged it off and we started eating and he started talking nonstop again.

-so Atta ssii... no I mean Latifa ssii, since we decided to start fresh, I’m gonna do my best to make you like me even though I know you like Jaejoong hyung, because I really like you and care for you, he said smiling softly.

I almost choke on my food, that totally surprised me.

-uhh… Jiyong ssii, I agreed just because I saw your honesty through your apology, and… as you said… I like Jaejoong ssii, I know I have no chance with him, since we only have a ‘secretary and boss’ relationship, but you know what, maybe I should tell him that I like him, nothing is worth keeping me feelings for me right? I’m sorry, but if you don’t mind, I have to leave.

He kept his soft smile on his cute face and nodded.

-yeah sure, if he rejects you, you can come to me; he said winking keeping his cool.

I left the restaurant and took my phone to call Jaejoong because I suddenly decided to tell him everything and after few rings he picked up.

-jaejoong ssi, sorry for calling you this late but I need to tell you something and it's urgent, I said in a low voice.

-sure! Where are you right now I’ll come and get you! He said.

-I’m almost home, so you can come.

He hung up after we decided to meet at the nearest park to my apartment. When I got there, he was already sitting on a bench; he jumped when he saw me and dashed to my side.

-hey is everything okay?? He asked concern all over his face.

-sorry again for calling you out at this time sir, and sorry for keeping you waiting…

-did something happen? What did that GD do to you? You were with him right?

He approached me and put his hands on my shoulders. I felt my knees go weak at his touch and seeing him worried about me made me blush really hard.

I got more confused and I lost all the courage I had to confess at the last moment. His eyes were fixated on mine waiting for me to tell him what I called him for.

-uuhh… I gulped down and looked anywhere else but his eyes, I’m so sorry sir but it's nothing serious… Uhh… I have something to do, so I’ll see you at work and sorry again for your time, I turned around to leave but he pulled me back.

-no wait! I’m sure you didn’t come all the way here for nothing, I’m sure you have things to say, so say it! Okay listen, I know I’m a jerk, but I really apologize for everything I did, because I really care about…

-I like you Jaejoong ssii!! Here I said it! I like you! I cut him off; I know that I’m just another secretary to you but…

He didn’t let me finish my sentence and pulled me even harder to find myself surrounded by his hands. His head draw near mine and he kissed me like he never did before, it was the sweetest kiss ever, so different from the other rough ones.

-I like you too, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, he said hugging me tight.

*Oh god! That damn hot voice drove me out of my mind.*

At the B.A.P dorm

Sonya was playing a video game with Zelo while Yong guk was sitting there really annoyed because he felt like his girl has been stolen from him. Jong up was waiting for one of them to lose so he can play too. Himchan and the others were preparing something to eat.

Yongguk was sighing heavily trying to get Sonya's attention but in vain, he couldn’t take seeing her being so cute with Zelo, he wanted to snatch her away from there.

He finally stood up looking angry, Sonya ssii!! Come with me I need to talk to you! Right now, said Bang coldly.

-ohh! Not now hyung! We’re at the last level you know… whined Zelo.

She looked at her boyfriend to see a very unpleased face, so she had no other choice but gulp and follow him to his room without saying a word.

The moment they got there she thought she will be scolded, but he hugged her tight whispering.

-I missed you so much.

-me too... wait... what?! You mean you are not angry? And I thought...

-I thought we need to have a moment alone, that's why I did that, said Bang kissing her smiling.

Her heart started pumping too much blood in her body, she was alone with him and he was too close to her.

-soo this is your room huuh?? I’ve always asked how the leader’s room would be, Said Sonya taking a look around.

And she started checking every single inch of the room. She opened his wardrobe, nothing special was there but a shining yellow something got her eyes, she took it out to find it's a SpongeBob underwear, she just started laughing like crazy till she tore up. Yongguk ran to snatch it from her hands.

-oh well well well, Mr. Leader nim likes this kind of things huuh? Hahaha! Now I think I know what to get you for your birthday.

She even looked under his bed, she found a big box there, she dragged it out to open it, he rushed to stop her but she did open it anyway to find many letters and some boxes and gifts, she gave him a weird look.

-Well, it's from our babyz you know… I can't throw it just like that! He said hoping she won’t get mad or something but she just moved to the next thing which was his laptop.

-oh no!! No, you won’t! Gimme that back or else… Said Yongguk trying to scare Sonya so she would give up, but she just ignored him, her eyes widened the moment she saw the photo on the screen, it was a photo of her that she doesn’t have.

-well I took that the day we met remember? He said rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

She never expected something that sweet from him, she felt really touched, she was about to go and hug him but a notification popped out on the screen. 'New chapter updated' She clicked on it to find the fan fictions site she uses all the time, she read the title… *oh god! Don’t tell me… this is…* It was a fan fiction she is reading too, a rated one!

At that moment Yongguk understood the situation so he took the laptop away, his face was as red as a tomato.

-well you know, I sometimes I read to know what my fans think about me, he said trying not to show his embarrassed face.

To avoid any awkwardness, she jumped on his bed which was full of tigger plushies he liked the most.

-hhhh I don’t know how it comes you're the leader, because I see you as childish as Zelo, said Sonya mocking trying to .

Yong guk jumped on top of her holding her hands to stop her from moving.

-can the childish Zelo do this, he said smirking and he kissed her passionately like there's no tomorrow.

Naoures' P.O.V

Daehyun just like he promised, he came to pick me, although the coffee shop was not far from the apartment.

We met Yongguk and Sonya on the way since he decided to walk her home. When we approached the apartment, we saw a car parked there and Jaejoong getting out of it to open the door, only to see Atta coming out.

They talked for a bit then we all gasped when we saw him kissing her and hugging her. Then he drove off, he even waved and smiled at us when he saw us. me and Sonya gave each other questioning looks, then we ran to Atta to ask her what happened.

Daehyun and Yongguk bid us good night the same way Jaejoong did to Atta and left.

We got into the apartment and Atta told us what happened to her and we were really excited for her.

-so now you are dating him! Daebaak! Congrats! I said.

-I'm so happy for u baby! Get ready to suffer… hhh because Jaejoong seems to be more possessive than Yongguk! Said Sonya.

-yeah! Wait… what about those stupid employees in the company? I asked.

-well Jaejoong said that we won't let them know yet because he doesn't want anyone to think bad about me! Well at first he said that he'll fire whoever says a word about me, but I convinced him not to!

-ohh! How sweet… I said.

-good! Said Sonya.

Latifa just kept smiling the whole night, she got butterflies on her stomach that she couldn’t eat nor sleep.

The next morning, I woke up before the girls, I was a bit late, so I rushed to change and head to work. When opening the door I found Atta's boss in front of me.

-oh good morning sir! Atta is getting ready come in!

-good morning! Is that so? I'll wait then! He smiled.

-attaaaaaa~~ your boyfriend is here! I screamed and left.

She only heard her name being called while she just finished showering, so she came out with a towel wrapped around her and screamed.

-what it is Naoures?!

But she just found Jaejoong staring at her with his a mouth wide open and his eyes seemed as if they were going to pop out.

-oppaa! I...I'm gonna change! She said with her face red like a tomato and she ran to her room.

*aish! It’s still morning! Kim Jaejoong! Don't get any erted thoughts; you won't be able to drive with a hard on! He thought shaking his head. After few minutes, Latifa came out fully dressed and went to work with Jaejoong.

She was able to convince him to drop her off few blocks away of the company, but before she could get out of the door, he pulled her again.

-Latifa ssi, once you get there, come to my office, I have something important to give you!

-nae… Jaejoong… ssi! She chuckled and walked to the company when he drove away.

When she got there, she headed to her desk and put her things on. She knocked on Jaejoong’s door and was going to open it but he did it for her and pulled her in to blockade her back against the door and he kissed her passionately. She was out of breath when he pulled away from her.

-this... to keep me going till lunch break! He said catching his breath and she just blushed.

-sir… we are at work… what if… but she couldn't finish because he kissed her again.

-when we are alone baby, call me oppa! She just nodded, good, now you go do your work, I'll see you later! He winked and she nodded again, he pecked her lips one more time and let go of her.

She went back to her office fanning her red face. *he's a damn wonderful kisser; he literally took my breath away! If he keeps this up, he'll be the only work I'll do* she thought smiling dumbly.

-At the coffee shop-

The day went smoothly although it was a busy day, after we finished me and Luhan sat to discuss the party.

-oh by the way Naoures, you and your friends are invited to the party! Said Luhan suddenly.

-really oppa?? Thanks a lot! He smiled back and went back to work.

We decided what cake we needed and he told me that Onew is gonna make it and we decided on the decorations and all. After a few hours, Daehyun came to pick me up and we headed to the apartment.

-Daehyunniiie you look very tired, you have a lot of work these days, so please, instead of coming to pick me up, rest for a bit, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see you everyday but you have to rest! It took me a while to convince him, but I succeeded at the end.

The day of the party, everything was perfectly ready; Atta and Sonya convinced their boyfriends to let them attend the party saying that they're going to help me.

The second floor of the coffee shop was full of noise, the GOT7 boys were with their girlfriends, and we were surprised to even know they had one. We had a lot of fun, we had another chance to meet our idols, but we left early because we were going to meet our boyfriends.

I took the cake Xiumin helped me make for Daehyun and I went to the B.A.P dorms.

Sonya went to the apartment to meet Yong guk there and Atta went to a restaurant with Jaejoong.

-At B.A.P dorms-

I found Daehyun in his room; he was surprised to see me. I showed him the cake and he got really excited with that. We were eating enjoying every piece of the cake when I saw some whipped cream on the side of his mouth, I laughed because he looked really cute, and he looked at me with questioning eyes so I cupped his cheeks and kissed the side of his mouth to wipe the cream away. I was going to pull away but he crushed his lips on mine and kissed me deeply.