chapter 1

a trip gone super right!

Naoures' P.O.V

We are having a good time here in Korea; our trip is so far amazing, we attended a lot of concerts and fan meetings, we saw a lot of our favorite idols. Once we were at the airport at Kris’ birthday which is same as Sonya’s and he gave her a cupcake and wished her a happy birthday, that was amazing. We moved to Korea not a long time ago and we managed to find a good apartment for us, me and my two best friends, Sonya and Latifa. But Atta (Latifa’s nickname) had to go back to Tunisia because she still has to finish her final exams and then she can move back with us.

There was a little thing that kept on bothering us which is our favorite group aka B.AP are in Japan and we didn’t have the chance to see them yet. Also we decided to not use any social media networks for a while, that was hard at first but we were fine when we got used to it.

Last night we had fun at the party we organized for Latifa because she was going back home, we didn’t sleep since we took her to the airport. We went back to the hotel at 4 am and we only woke up at 12 pm after a long time debating on either to wake up or not. We decided to go have lunch at a famous Italian restaurant some friends recommended to us, luckily it wasn’t crowded and we sat in the no smoking area which was practically empty because I always hated eating when there is a lot of people around, good thing that this restaurant had booths, so we choose one net to the window on the second floor. I was like usual talking nonstop, jumping from one subject to the other while waiting for the menu when a really cute guy brought it to us, he greeted us and we were busy checking him out, he left to get our orders and we were completely fascinated by his charms that we started awing and making a lot of noise, so we ordered each a pizza and a cola.

While waiting for our food I found that they have books they give to kids to draw on and I really wanted to get one and color some pages but Sonya refused to go and get me one because I felt shy to do so. Anyway, I ignored her scary gaze and went and grabbed one by myself but there were no crayons and I was sure that the cute waiter could get me some, so I kept on begging Sonya to go and ask him. Meanwhile, we had no idea that B.A.P got back to Korea few days ago and while I was begging Sonya to go bring me crayons, none of us noticed that B.A.P were sitting in the booth next to ours.

Sonya's P.O.V

Since Naoures kept on begging me saying that she really really really wanted to try it, she even gave me her most cute puppy eyes even though that didn’t work on me, I didn’t want her to be upset so I pretended that it did work and I walked to the cute guy to talk to him or more like flirt with him, Naoures did a pretty stupid thing which is the victory dance all the while no one of us noticed the booth next to us. She even heard a familiar voice saying

-she looks very happy because of some crayons; I like the type of girl who is satisfied and happy with small gestures. And another more familiar voice said

-yeah, most of the girls are superficial wanting fancy things.

In her mind she was screaming, those two voices were like Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s, could it be... she was standing with her back facing them and she didn’t even dare to turn around. All the while I was talking with the cute waiter, I got the crayons and also his phone number but he told me was gay but we became friends. I went back to my seat still not noticing B.A.P

-why are you standing there like an idio…. But I didn’t finish my sentence; I froze in my spot not believing my eyes. At that moment Naoures got scared and she thought that something scary was behind her.

-what’s wrong? Yah stop joking and don’t scare me! I came back to my senses and walked to my chair as normally as possible and I told her to sit down calmly without looking behind her but she grew even more scared and she thought that there was a ert or even worse, a monster behind her, as her train of thoughts grew wilder, I mentioned her to come close and I whispered

-wait for two minutes and look left you will see who but don’t make it too obvious, act as calm as possible. All the time I was talking, I was glancing to the B.A.P guys that seemed to be awfully quit as if trying to know what we were talking about.