First Kiss

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"I want you to stay away from Minwoo," Jieun crossed her arms and glared at Hyemi. "Or else."

"Or else, what?" Hyemi challenged.

Jieun was taken aback at Hyemi's suddenness. "Well. I don't know yet. But just stay away; he's mine."

"Do you like him that much?"

"Maybe."

"What do you like about him?" Hyemi bit her spoon playfully.

"Everything. He's really nice, smart, a great dancer, funny, has great hair, a fast runner, and he's super hot," Jieun twirled her hair.

"Oooh, someone's in love," Hyemi lightly tapped Jieun's arm. "When did you start liking him?"

"Um, the day of the homecoming party. I saw his abs and fell in love."

Hyemi furrowed her eyebrows. Um, she thought, that's not how you fall in love. Well I can't say anything because I know nothing about love. "That's... Interesting..." Was all she could say.

"Isn't it amazing how such a skinny fourteen year old could have such a great body? I love how you can't tell that he has them when he's wearing a t-shirt, but when he takes it off it's just, divine." Hyemi shifted uncomfortably in her chair as she listened to Jieun rant on about Minwoo's abs. This isn't love, she thought. Minwoo said that love is when your heart beats fast when you see that person. When you do silly things just to see them smile. And when you would do anything to make them happy...

"What are you doing here, Jieun?" Minwoo scowled as he walked up to the table.

"Oh! Oppa!" Jieun jumped up and hugged him. He pulled away. "Can I join your little date?"

"It won't be a date if you joined us," Minwoo growled. "Can you just leave us alone?"

Jieun pouted. "I'll never leave you two alone... Ok! Bye!" She glared at Hyemi before she walked out the door.

"Why was she here?" Minwoo mumbled as he sat back down into his seat.

Hyemi shrugged. "We were just gossiping about some stuff." Hyemi giggled at the thought of Minwoo's non-existant abs. How can Jieun love something that doesn't exist? "Pft. No abs." She accidentally mumbled.

"No abs?" Minwoo eyed Hyemi. "Are you talking about me?"

She covered and nodded.

"Hey! I have abs! You want to see them?" He stood up and pulled his shirt up a couple of inches and relieved a bit of his boxers.

Hyemi grabbed his hands and pulled his shirt back down. "Oppa!"

Minwoo tilted his head at what she just said. "Did you... Call me Oppa?" He smiled.

Hyemi blushed. She couldn't take the embarrassment so she burried her face in her hands. He smiled at how cute she looked. He grabbed her wrists, prying her hands apart. "Why are you embarrassed?" Hyemi looked up; Minwoo was only a few inches away, his hands wrapped around her wrists. Her heart started to beat fast. Love is when your heart beats fast when you see that person, she remembered what Minwoo told her.

Woah, she's looks even prettier up close, he thought. Automatically, he released her wrists and gently tilted her chin up. He closed his eyes, slowly leaning in.

Oh my gosh! She exclaimed. He's going to kiss me! Wait, what's this feeling in my stomach? It's like... there's a swarm of bees in there... No, not bees; Something more sweet. You get butterflies when you're with them. Butterflies! There's butterflies in my stomach.

Hyemi closed her eyes.

"I forgot my hair band on the table!" Jieun barged in. Hyemi quickly turned her head to the right, making Minwoo kiss her cheek, instead. "What are you guys doing?!"

Minwoo slumped into his chair, upset. "Go away, Jieun." She eyed them then walked out the door. Then walked back in, eyed them again and left.

After a few seconds of silence, Hyemi bursted out laughing.

Minwoo looked up, confused. "Why are you laughing?"

She tapped her cheek. "I got my first kiss."

He smiled at her innocence. He mentally high fived himself because Hyemi said it was her first kiss which meant she didn't kiss Youngmin. "So what were we talking about? Oh, right," Minwoo leaned in.

Hyemi quickly closed her eyes, expecting a kiss on the lips.

Minwoo chuckled and leaned back into his chair. "You can call me Oppa if you want."

Hyemi opened her eyes, disappointed and embarrassed. "Minwoo... O-oppa."

They both blushed.

Time flew by and before they knew it, it was 4pm and they were walking towards Hyemi's house.

"You don't have to walk me home, Oppa," Hyemi said as she broke the silence that came upon them.

"But I want to," Minwoo smiled at her. It was silent again.

Hyemi was too busy daydreaming about Minwoo and her that she didn't realize that the back of her hand kept brushing against his.

Minwoo's cheeks were a burning red by the time he gathered up the courage to hold her hand.

Hyemi was startled when Minwoo suddenly laced his fingers through hers.

The rest of the walk was quiet except for their loud heartbeats.

"We're here," Minwoo said as they walked up Hyemi's driveway.

"Thank you, Oppa, see you tomorrow." Hyemi walked away but Minwoo still held her hand. "Oppa?"

Minwoo pulled her hand, forcing her closer to him. He shyly her hair before he placed his hand on her cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned in.

"Minwoo!" Youngmin yelled from the street.

Minwoo twitched when Youngmin called his name which made him smash his lips into Hyemi's front teeth. "Ow, sorry, Mimi-ah." He bit his sore lip.

"I taste blood." She her bloody tooth and realized that her tooth wasn't the thing that was bleeding. When she looked at Minwoo, his lip was bloody. "Are you ok, Minwoo?"

She tooked out a tissue from her backpack and wiped the blood off of his lip. "Ow, yeah, are you?"

She nodded.

"As long as you're fine."

When they're hurt, you also hurt.

"Minwoo!" Youngmin ran up to them. "Dude, your lip is bleeding."

Hyemi handed Minwoo another tissue. "What do you want?" Minwoo asked, irritated.

"Do you know how funny you guys looked?" Youngmin laughed.

Minwoo scowled at Youngmin. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, well, you said you we were going to hang out after your date with Mimi-ah."

"Yeah, I told you that I would text you when I was done."

"I got bored." Youngmin whined.

Hyemi laughed. "I'll be going inside now. Bye, Youngmin. Have fun on your date! Thank you so much for today, Minwoo-Oppa." She waved at them and went inside of her house.

Youngmin slowly turned to Minwoo with a derpy smile on his face. "Minwoo... Oppa!" He jumped up and down while holding Minwoo's hands. "So cute! Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?"

Minwoo slapped his forehead. "Dang, I can't believe I forgot to ask her."

"There's always tomorrow," Youngmin reminded him.

"Right," Minwoo wiped his bloody lip again. "Let's go." Youngmin swung Minwoo's hand like a couple. "Ew! Let go of my hand!"

"But Oooppaaaa~"

Hyemi laughed as she watched the scene from her bedroom window. She touched her cheek then her lip. She sighed happily as she jumped on her bed. Forgetting that her right arm was injured, she screamed when she landed on it. Donghyun ran in and saw Hyemi crying in pain.

"Mimi-ah!" He carried her to his car and drove her to the hospital.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Please continue to support, subscribe, and comment :O

~ Kii-chan <3