I Don't Like Sharing

"You Know Nothing About Love"

The girl giggled. "No, I'm Eunhae. Minwoo's friend."

Eunhae? I've heard that name berfore..., Donghyun thought. "Oh, ok.

"Eunhae-ah! Who's at the door?" Minwoo shouted from his room.

"I'm sorry, what's your name again?" Eunhae asked Donghyun.

"Donghyun."

"It's Donghyun!!!" She screamed.

Minwoo ran to the door, excited. "Hyung!"

"Hey, Minwoo," Donghyun ruffled his hair.

"What brings you here, Hyung?" Minwoo couldn't stop smiling.

"I want to talk to you," Donghyun said, seriously.

----- At a coffee shop -----

"So what did you want to talk about?" Minwoo asked as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

Donghyun did the same with his coffee. "Hyemi's on a date with Hyunseong."

Minwoo tensed up at the statement. "Oh, they must be having a good time..." He took another sip.

Donghyun eyed Minwoo. "What happened?"

"What do you mean, Hyung?"

"You promised you would take care of her. I trusted you. Why did you break that promise?"

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Minwoo played with his fingers.

Donghyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Is that all you can say? Sorry?"

Minwoo looked at Donghyun with a sad look in his eyes. "It's all my fault. I got jealous too easily and it ruined our relationship."

"Did you do anything to fix it?"

"I tried; but she wouldn't listen to me. I think I was coming off too strong. I talked to her after the misunderstanding and we were on good terms until I told her to stop hanging out with Youngmin."

"And she was furious, wasn't she?"

"Yeah... If I didn't get so jealous, I think we could've lasted forever." Minwoo wiped a tear away.

Donghyun sighed and patted his shoulders. He couldn't be mad at Minwoo but he still couldn't forgive him for breaking his promise. "So what's this with you and Eunhae? I heard Hyemi say you two at the mall on a date or something?"

"That's the thing! That's when everything fell apart. I was gift-shopping with Eunhae for her little sister's birthday. Minhee's (Minwoo's little sister) best friends with Eunhae's sister."

"What's so bad about that?"

"Well..." Minwoo felt guilty. "I saw Hyunseong and Hyemi at a shop and I thought they were on a date."

"Were they on a date?" Donghyun continued to interview.

"No. Kwangmin told me that they were just hanging out because their other friends left them alone."

"Wait. So why did that break the relationship between you and Hyemi?"

"Well... I kind of saw Hyunseong tickling Hyemi so I walked out of the store with my arm around Eunhae, making sure that Hyemi saw."

Donghyun dropped his jaw. "Why the **** did you do that?"

"I know! I was jealous and I wasn't thinking..." Minwoo placed his head on the table.

A part of Donghyun wanted to slap Minwoo and the other wanted to hug and comfort him. "Minwoo-ah..."

"Hyung... What do I do?" Minwoo kept his head on the table.

"I don't know." Donghyun honestly said. "You messed up big time."

"Hyunseong's a great guy." Minwoo stated after a minute of silence. "He takes care of Hyemi better than me and Youngmin combined."

Donghyun sighed. "I know; I can tell that he has a pure heart. But I was expecting you to be Hyemi's boyfriend."

"I know. I'm sorry, Hyung."

"Tell me about Hyunseong."

Minwoo sat up and wiped his teary eyes. "He's really smart."

"And?"

"He's the junior class president. Very kind. Honest."

"Has he dated?"

"I don't think so. He has a lot of good looking friends who like checking out girls but I've never heard him talk about a girl other than Hyemi before."

"Does he talk about her often?"

"Actually, no. He's the quiet type. He defended Hyemi when Youngmin and I were fighting over her at dance practice one day."

"He dances, too?"

"Yep. But he's not as good as me," Minwoo smirked.

Donghyun just nodded. "I like this Hyunseong guy already." Minwoo frowned at Donghyun's approval. "When did he ask her out?"

Minwoo thought for a second. "Come to think of it, I don't think they're officially dating, yet. Although, knowing Hyunseong, he'll ask her soon."

"Hyemi sure knows how to pick good guys." Donghyun praised.

"I'm not a good guy."

"Not anymore, you're not," Donghyun commented half seriously.

"Hyung, how do I become a good guy again?"

"What do you think?"

Minwoo slumped in his chair. "I think I'll wait for Mimi-ah. I don't want anyone else."

"What if Hyemi and Hyunseong get married?"

"Then I'll force them to let me live in their house as their maid." Donghyun imagined Minwoo in a maid outfit and bursted out laughing. "Why are you laughing, Hyung?"

"Nothing, nothing." Donghyun looked at Minwoo and laughed again.

"I'm going to DIsneyland in two days with the Marching Band. What should I get for Mimi-ah?" Minwoo pulled out the necklace he tried to give to Hyemi out of his pocket. "I tried to give this to her but she said she couldn't accept it."

Donghyun awed at the beautiful diamond. He pulled out the used-to-be-wet-with-Hyemi's-tears sticky note with the smudged message on it. "Were you going to ask her out like this?" He pulled it out and put it around his neck. "Minwoo-Oppa, I'd love to be your girlfriend~" Donghyun pretended to be a girl and batted his eyes at Minwoo.

Minwoo laughed. "Hyung, that's creepy."

Donghyun took off the necklace. "Yeah, I know, I scared myself, too. It's really is beautiful, though."

Minwoo smiled. "What simple thing does Mimi-ah like? I know she won't accept a gift if it looks expensive."

Donghyun pondered as he looked aroung the coffee shop. He saw a jar of lollipops on the counter. "Hyemi loves candy."

Minwoo snapped his fingers in agreement. "Ah! You're right! I should get her a lollipop. Is that too cheap?"

"Maybe, but at least you know she won't reject it."

"Ok, thank you, Hyung." Minwoo smiled at the brillant plan.

~~~~~

"The picnic date was tons of fun, Oppa," Hyemi cheered and linked her arms with his as they walked down the street.

"Really? Even though I spilled all of the food?" Hyunseong blushed from embarrassment.

Hyemi laughed. "Yes, even though you spilled all of the food."

Hyunseong smiled, satisfied with the answer. "Where do you want to eat, Hyemi-ah?"

"Mmm, I don't know." She wanted to say frozen yogurt but was too ashamed to suggest it.

He looked at her and automatically knew the answer. "You want frozen yogurt, don't you?"

She gasped. "How did you know?"

He just smiled as they walked into Frogo Yogo.

After getting their yogurt, they sat down at the table next to the window. "What flavors did you get, Hyunseong-Oppa?"

Hyunseong glanced at Hyemi's bowl. "You tell me first."

She pouted and shook her head.

"Fine, feed me some of yours, I'l feed you some of mines and we guess the flavors."

Hyemi paused and remembered hearing that line from somewhere. Where did I hear that from?, she asked herself. This is the first time I've gone to Frogo Yogo with Hyunseong-ah... Did I come here with someone else? I can't seem to remember...

"Hyemi-ah?" Hyunseong poked her cheeks. "What are you thinking about?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing," She shook the thought away. "What were you saying?"

"Let's try and guess each other's flavors." Hyunseong scooped a spoonful of his frozen yogurt and held it out.

Hyemi did the same and they ate each other's frozen yogurt, happily.

"Chocolate?" He guessed.

"Nope, Cookies n' Cream. Yours is Lychee, yeah?"

He grinned. "You're good."

She paused again, where did I here that from?! Who else did I come to this frozen yogurt place with before?! It's driving me crazy.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hyunseong eyed Hyemi who was zoning out.

"I'm sorry, I just have a lot on my mind." She slapped the back of her head.

"Ok. I'll be right back," he got up from his chair and walked into the boy's bathroom.

As soon as the bathroom door closed, Hyemi slumped in her chair. "It's like dejavu..."

"Hyung, I want frozen yogurt!" A familiar voice came from outside.

"Go for it. I'll wait for you right here." Donghyun cheered the other person on. The door opened and Minwoo materialized infront of Hyemi. Her heart jumped when she saw him.

Minwoo! Hyemi solved her mystery. I came here with Minwoo!

"Oh, hey, Hyemi," Minwoo greeted quietly. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on a date with Hyunseong..."

Suddenly, Hyemi was so excited to see Minwoo that she forgot, "Who's Hyunseong?"

Minwoo tilted his head, confused. "Huh?"

"Oh! Hyunseong-Oppa! He's... In the bathroom. I wanted frozen yogurt... After our date so we. Came. Here." Hyemi wondered why she couldn't speak properly.

"Did I hear my name?" Hyunseong said as he came out of the bathroom. "Sup, Minwoo." He sat back in his seat.

"Hi, Hyunseong." Minwoo acknowledged. "I'll be going now." Disappointed, Minwoo walked back out of the shop without getting his yogurt.

"I thought you were going to get yogurt," Donghyun asked Minwoo.

"I lost my appetite." Minwoo put his hands in his pocket and walked away.

Donghyun looked through the glass window and saw Hyemi and Hyunseong. He waved eagerly. They waved back. "Oh, so that's why you're cranky." Donghyun mumbled as he ran to catch up to Minwoo.

Hyemi watched Minwoo walk away and sighed. Hyunseong caught her sighing and knew exactly why she did that. "Do you still have feelings for Minwoo?"

Hyemi was so absorbed in staring at Minwoo down the street that she didn't hear him. Hyunseong was hurt but he pretended that nothing happened. He stole a spoonful of yogurt from Hyemi's bowl.

"Hey! Stealing is bad!" Hyemi laughed.

He ate the yogurt and stuck out his Cookie's and Cream stained tongue. "Too slow."

She smiled and tried to steal some of his.

"Stealing is bad!" He copied her. She pouted. "Okay, I'll make you a deal. I won't steal your food anymore if..."

"If?"

He leaned in, almost kissing her. "If you promise to love me and only me." She nodded and leaned in. He pulled back. "Nope. LIke I said, I don't want to kiss you if I'm sharing this" - pointed at her heart - "with another boy."

Hyemi blinked. "W-what are you talking about?"

Hyunseong gave her a sad smile and went back to eating his yogurt. I know she won't leave me for him, Hyunseong thought. But he's still an important person to her. It's mean to want her all to my self, but I don't like sharing...

 

--------------------------------------------------

I'm going to try and post my first poll...

 

 

Posted! Lol. I would like to see your opinions :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

~ Kii-chan <3