Accepted Confession?

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"Oppa, can you get my socks? My feet are cold." Hyemi snuggled in her warm blanket.

Donghyun opened her closet and retrieved a pair of socks. He helped her put them on and then placed the back of his hand on her forehead. "You're cooling down. You worked so hard that you got sick the day after the floorshow."

Hyemi coughed. "How did we do?"

"You did great. I'm so proud of you, Mimi-ah," he smiled and left her room.

It was 5pm on Friday. Homecoming results were going to be announced at the Homecoming football in three hours. She already bought her football game tickets but got sick instead. Minwoo promised to call and tell her the results so she decided to nap those three hours until 8pm out.

*You're my lady, you're my lady, you're my lady, with you* "Hello?" Hyemi's voice cracked.

"Mimi-ah!" Minwoo shouted from the other line. The background was filled with cheering people. "We won second place overall!" Hyemi grinned. "And we tied for second with the Juniors in Floorshow! I told you you could do it!"

"Hyemi-ah!" Misun (Freshmen class President) took the phone from Minwoo. "We're moving the Homecoming after party scheduled for next week back a month so you can get better. We can't hold the party without the person who helped us succeed!"

"Thank you so much, Seohee," Hyemi wrongly said.

"But this is Misun..." Misun noted before she gave the phone to Minwoo.

"You don't know how amazing you are, Mimi-ah," Minwoo praised.

Hyemi laughed nervously, "I'm not that amazing."

"But you are! Ok, I should go now, get well soon!" They hung up.

Donghyun entered the room with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. "Dinner time for Sleeping Beauty~"

"Oppa! We won second place overall!" Hyemi bragged.

"Wow! That's amazing!" He scooped a spoonful of soup. "Now, eat this." She accepted the soup. "Did Minwoo say you were amazing?"

Hyemi choked on the soup. "Huh?"

"Oh, come on, I overheard your conversation. He said you were amazing, right? And then you replied, 'heeheehee, ah, Minwoo-oppa, I'm not as amazing as you'." Donghyun joked around.

"Hey!" Hyemi yelled. "I'm going to tell mom and dad that you skipped college last week Wednesday just to go karaoke with your friends!"

Donghyun covered Hyemi's mouth. "SH! Aish, how did you know that?"

Hyemi stuck out her tongue.

After a few seconds, Donghyun creepily smiled at Hyemi. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because my little sister likes Minwoo!!!"

"What?! I do not!"

---------- A month later; at the Homecoming pool party ----------

"Here's to Hyemi's amazing leadership skills!" Yoonjung raised a glass of apple cider and chugged it down.

Hyemi laughed, "The party doesn't officially start for another hour. Yet, you're already trying to get drunk of off apple cider." She walked over to the pool side table and poured herself a cup of cider.

"You know, apple cider is only carbonated; it doesn't contain any alcohol what-so-ever," Minwoo informed the group of early party goers (Hyemi, Minwoo, Youngmin, Misun, Yoonjung, Jieun and Sumin (two additional girls), Seohee, and Kwangmin). He handed his cup to Hyemi and she poured for him.

Yoonjung signaled Seohee to look at Hyemi and Minwoo who were having an arguement about why apple cider shouldn't be sold in wine-looking bottles. "They are so right for each other," they sighed.

"Do they like each other?" Sumin curiously asked.

"Yep, but she knows nothing about love." Youngmin answered her question.

"And who was the jerk that broke her heart when it was her first relationship, disabling her from not knowing what love truly is?"

"And who was the that encouraged me to cheat on Hyemi, disabling her from not know what faithfulness is like?"

"And who was the man- that kissed me infront of his girlfriend?"

"And who was drag queen that said, 'Kiss me, Youngminnie, I love you," Youngmin was practically yelling.

"Woah, woah, call down!" Kwangmin begged as he woke up from his poolside nap due to his twin's loud bickering.

Even though Youngmin and Sumin were screaming at each other, Minwoo and Hyemi walked along the pool side as if they couldn't hear a thing. They sat down on the pool's edge and splashed water on each other. Jieun, another friend of theirs, jealously eyed them. "Hey," she came up with an idea to separate Hyemi and Minwoo. "Can guys help me carry the food and stuff from my house? We should start preparing for the party now." She motioned Hyemi and Minwoo to come over.

"What's up?" Hyemi asked.

"Minwoo, can you come with us to my house down the street to pick up the food?" Jieun batted her eyes at him.

"Ok," Minwoo and Hyemi followed as everyone headed for the entrance of the pool.

"Wait!" Jieun called out. "Hyemi, can you stay here and watch over our bags?"

"I'll stay here with you, Mimi-ah," Minwoo offered.

"No! I - uh - need all of the guys to help carry the big stuff." Jieun came up with the excuse on the spot.

"Watch over my guitar, please!" Sumin shouted from the entrance gate.

"Ok! But can I play it?" Hyemi shouted back as she watched everyone exit through the pool gate.

"Go for it!" Hyemi took out the acoustic guitar from its case and started singing some songs.

"BOO!" Kwangmin jumped up from his napping place on the pool chairs.

"AH!" Hyemin jumped. "Kwangmin! What the heck? I thought you went with the others to Jieun's house!"

Kwangmin got up and sat next to Hyemi on the floor. "Nah. I was taking a nap."

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?"

"With your beautiful voice? Yes, you did wake me up." Kwangmin scooted closer to Hyemi.

"Thanks for the compliment," Hyemi replied, unphased and started finger-picking some songs on the guitar.

Kwangmin chuckled. "So you really do like Minwoo, huh?" Hyemi looked at Kwangmin with wide-eyes. "You didn't even budge when I scooted closer to you."

"So?"

"You used to freak out and blush when I did things like that."

"Wait." Hyemi stopped playing with the guitar. "How do you know I like Minwoo?"

"I'm an expert at these things," Kwangmin shrugged. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Ok, ok. Everyone knows. It's kind of obvious."

Hyemi sighed. "What do I do? I don't want to ruin my friendship with him... And so embarrassing! Everyone knows?"

"Well, you should make the first move," Kwangmin suggested.

"No way! I can't make the first move. I at dating."

"You can't say you when you only went out my twin."

Hyemi made a barf-face. "Remind me why I dated that -head again?"

"Because he's extremely attractive?" Kwangmin posed, flattered by his own compliment.

Hyemi bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Youngmin walked in with a big rice cooker.

"Nothing, Hyung," Kwangmin and Hyemi laughed at their inside joke. "Hyung, where's Minwoo?" Kwangmin nudged Hyemi.

"Everyone's on their way back but Jieun is holding Minwoo hostage, making him bake a cake." Youngmin plugged in the rice cooker. "Did you know Jieun likes Minwoo?"

Hyemi glared at Youngmin. "She likes Minwoo?"

Youngmin nodded, "She confessed to him on the way to her house."

"Oh," Hyemi started playing with the guitar again.

Youngmin smirked and sat next to Hyemi, shooing Kwangmin away. He pushed a strand of Hyemi's hair behind her ears. "Mimi-ah, don't you want to know what how he replied?"

She shook her head. Jieun's a nice friend, she thought. If Minwoo's happy, I'm happy.

Disppointed, Youngmin grabbed the guitar from Hyemi. "Teach me how to play the guitar~"

"No."

Youngmin strummed a horrible chord, making Hyemi twitch. "Or else I'll keep strumming like there's no tomorrow," he threatened.

"Hyung, you're so immature," Kwangmin complained as he opened the door for their returning friends.

"Ok, ok, fine. Just. Don't hurt the guitar." Hyemi agreed. She sat infront on him and placed his fingers on the chords.

"Get your hands off my beautiful guitar!" Sumin shouted from the entrance.

"No!" Youngmin yelled back.

"I bet you didn't even wash your hands when you took a piss!"

"So what if I didn't?" Youngmin wiped his hands all over the guitar. "You want the guitar back now?"

Sumin was fuming with rage. "You little bit--"

"OK!" Hyemi said in time. "Let's wash your hands, Youngmin." She placed the guitar back into the case and dragged Youngmin over to the sink. While he was washing his hands, he childishly splashed water on Hyemi. "You little!" She began to splash water back at him.

Minwoo and Jieun came through the gate towards the end of Youngmin and Hyemi's water fight. Minwoo couldn't help but get jealous over the scene.

"Oppa~" Jieun whined. "Are you sure you don't like me?"

"I'm sorry, I don't. But you're a great friend," Minwoo kindly rejected her.

"You like Hyemi, don't you?" Jieun frowned. He just smiled at her. "But look, oppa! She's having fun with Youngmin. Maybe they're back together again!"

He shook his head. "They're just playing around; she doesn't have any feelings for him." Minwoo tried to convince himself more than he was trying to convice Jieun.

"Aish. I'm soaked..." Hyemi squeezed water from her hair. "I even forgot to bring extra clothes..."

"You can borrow my extra shirt," Youngmin winked.

"Then what are you going to wear?"

"Nothing. Don't you want to see what's under here?" Youngmin rubbed his stomach playfully.

"There's nothing to look at," Hyemi then squeeze water out of her shirt.

"Hey!" Youngmin hugged the almost dried Hyemi, soaking her with water again.

"Ew! Let go!"

"No!" Youngmin chased Hyemi around the pool. When they made a lap around the it, they crashed into Minwoo and Jieun who were headed to the table.

After the collision, Youngmin's arms were around Hyemi's waist while Jieun took the chance to link arms with Minwoo.

"Sorry!" When Hyemi looked up to see who she bumped into, she saw Jieun and Minwoo with their arms linked.

So he accepted her confession?, Hyemi thought, not aware that Youngmin was still hugging her.

Minwoo glared at Youngmin, so upset that he didn't realize Jieun had linked arms with him.

 

--------------------------------------------------

This chapter was kind of fun to write :D

I actually stayed up past my "bed time" to finish this chapter ><"

Writing fan fictions are soooooo fun!

Thank you for reading the fourth chapter of my first fanfic (OMG fourth chapter already?!)

I hope you like the story enough to subscribe and comment :)

Sooo, are you a HyeMinwoo [Hyemi/Minwoo] (thank you for the couple name, K3U_minwoo) or YoungMi [Youngmin/Hyemi] shipper? :O

~ Kii-chan <3