Minwoo!

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I'm happy," Minwoo Hyemi's hair. "Mimi-ah."

She smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He imitated her.

"Because I'm happy, too."

He placed his hand on her cheek and slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes, anticipating the kiss.

"Ah! Yoonjung! Close your eyes!" Seohee whispered and covered her eyes with her palm.

"Seohee-ah, I think we should leave." Yoonjung started to panic. 

Seohee grabbed Yoonjung's arm and felt her way to the gym door, eyes still shut closed. Once they closed the door quietly, they started to giggle. "So cute!"

"It's like a fairytale." Seohee clapped her hands. "Best friends torn apart by jealously."

"She falls in love with the prince from another kingdom but she still loves her best friend." Yoonjung added.

"When they meet again, their love starts from the beginning."

"And they live happily ever after," they said in unison. They jumped up and down with glee.

"Why are you guys jumping like weirdos?" Youngmin walked up to them in his white collared shirt with the balloon company's logo on the left side pocket.

"Youngmin! Go away!" Seohee screamed at him.

"Geez. Why are you so mean?" He pouted.

"What she means is... Youngmin! Go away!" Yoonjung commented.

"Why is the door closed?" Youngmin walked up to door.

"NO!" Yoonjung and Seohee pushed him away. "Don't go in there!"

"Why not?" He tried to push his way past them. "Is Mimi-ah in there?"

"Yes, don't bother her. She's doing something important." Seohee giggled.

"Fine, fine." Youngmin took out his phone and called someone.

"Who are you calling?" Yoonjung asked.

"Mimi-ah."

Yoonjung and Seohee gasped.

Youngmin pressed the end button. "She's not answering... What is she doing in there anyways?" When Seohee was whispering into Yoonjung's ears, Youngmin took the chance to push them away from door and swung it open. "Hyemi-ah?"

~~~~~

They leaned forward and started kissing. The kiss was slow, unfamiliar, and a bit awkward.

Hm, he kind of at kissing, Hyemi laughed in her head. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Woah, Mimi-ah. Minwoo's heart was on overdrive.

After a while, Minwoo started to get the hang of it and deepened the kiss. He put his hand on her back and forced her closer to him.

*You're my lady, You're my lady, You're my lady, With you* Hyemi was about to break the kiss to answer her phone but Minwoo quickly dug into her pocket and rejected the call while continuing the kiss.

They opened their eyes slightly. Minwoo winked at her. She blushed and tightened her grip around him.

He pulled back and softly pecked her lips the moment Youngmin opened the door. Youngmin walked up to Hyemi and Minwoo who were still on the floor surrounded by balloons. "Why are you guys out of breath?" He sat next to them and played with a balloon.

Hyemi and Minwoo looked at each other and blushed really hard. Hyemi touched her lip and giggled. Minwoo sighed with happiness and laid down on the ground.

"So what were you guys doing in here that was 'so important' that Yoonjung and Seohee had to guard the door?" Youngmin hit Minwoo with a balloon.

"What do you think?" Hyemi buried Youngmin and Minwoo with balloons. Hyemi accidentally landed ontop of Youngmin. Minwoo started to fume with jealously. No, Minwoo, Minwoo thought to himself. Don't get jealous. You don't want to lose Hyemi again.

"Will you be my date for tonight?" Youngmin asked Hyemi. Minwoo glared at Youngmin. Youngmin smirked.

Hyemi sat back up and brushed herself off. "Thanks, but no." Minwoo smiled. "I'm in charge of everything tonight so it's best if I don't have a date. It won't be fair for the person because I'll be running around throughout the whole dance."

"Mimi-ah! The food is here!" Seohee shouted from outside.

"It's 5pm already?!" Hyemi panicked and mentally jotted down that they didn't set up the DJ's booth yet.

"The DJ's here too!" Yoonjung shouted.

"Coming! Coming!" Hyemi dashed over to the entrance.

Minwoo lightly punched Youngmin on the arm. "Jerk."

"Will you be my date for tonight?" Youngmin sighed.

"Of course, Youngminnie. I would love to." Minwoo tried to cheer Youngmin up.

Youngmin smiled.

----- 6pm -----

"Good evening, Freshmen!" Hyemi spoke into the mic. Everyone in the gym cheered. "Welcome to the freshmen banquet! I hope you all have your food tickets, because it's time to eat!" Everyone cheered again. "Let's start with table number 1 and go numerically. Give your tickets to our class advisor Mr. Oh and please, no cutting. Enjoy your food!" Hyemi walked over to the table with Minwoo, Seohee, Yoonjung, Youngmin, and Kwangmin; they were table number 2.

"I like your dress." Youngmin winked obviously at her.

Hyemi was wearing the green dress that Youngmin bought for her. "Thanks, it's pretty, isn't it?"

"You look gorgeous in it," Minwoo pulled out the chair next to him, letting Hyemi sit. "Where did you buy it?"

"At the store next to the coffee shop." Youngmin answered.

Minwoo glared at Youngmin. "How do you know?"

"I bought it for her."

"Hyung, is that where your pay check went? Mom thought you spent it on video games." Kwangmin gasped.

Youngmin nodded. "I spent it on something better than video games."

Kwangmin dropped his jaw. "Better than video games? I never thought you would say something like that! You must really like Hyemi!" Youngmin hurriedly covered Kwangmin's mouth.

"Gosh, you're so loud." Youngmin hissed at Kwangmin. "Who do you take after? Dad?"

Hyemi rubbed her arms awkwardly and the whole table was quiet until Mr. Oh approached them. "I'm so sorry, but I think I forgot to give myself a food ticket."

Misun and Hyemi looked at each other. "Um, you can take mines, Mr. Oh." Hyemi gave her ticket to him.

"No, I feel bad now. I was just wondering if there were any extras." Mr. Oh tried to give Hyemi her ticket back.

"Don't worry about," She smiled. "I'm not hungry."

"Thank you, Hyemi," Mr. Oh sighed in relief. "You guys can go get food now." He walked over to table 3.

Minwoo handed Hyemi his ticket.

"No, it's alright. I was telling the truth when I said I wasn't hungry."

"No, I'll feed you," Minwoo chuckled at his plan. Everyone walked up to the food table.

Hyemi decided to visit the DJ and balloon table to make sure everything was ok. "Hello, did you need anything tonight?" Hyemi bowed as she approached Mr. Kang, the balloon twister/YoungKwang's boss.

"I'm fine, thank you very much." Mr. Kang looked up and stared at Hyemi. "Wow, you're as pretty as he says."

Hyemi shifted uncomfortably. "Um. Who? Said that?"

"Youngmin."

She tilted her head.

"He talks a lot about you." Mr. Kang smiled.

"Y-youngmin does?" Hyemi looked over her shoulder at the food table where Youngmin was helping Minwoo choose what food to get. "Why?"

"Aren't you two dating?"

"Oh! No, we're not." Why does everyone think I'm dating Youngmin?, she questioned herself. "We dated before. But not now." I'm with Minwoo, she was about to say. Oh ****! I'm not with Minwoo! I'm with Hyunseong! Her heart sank when she realized that she's practically cheating on Hyunseong.

"Hm. Not according to him. He said he loved you." Mr. Kang furrowed his eyebrows.

Hyemi bowed, she wanted to end the conversation. "If you need anything at all, please let me know."

"Ok, sweetie," Mr. Kang thanked her as she left.

What's wrong with you, Hyemi?, Hyemi thought as she walked to the table. How could you forget abot Hyunseong-Oppa? You even kissed Minwoo earlier today! You're a bad girl!

She sat back down at the table, frowning.

"What's wrong, Mimi-ah?" Minwoo asked.

"Nothing," Hyemi didn't look at Minwoo. What should I do?, she thought. Minwoo or Hyunseong? Hyemi, you need to choose. ... Can't I have them both? She sighed. No.

An hour passed and dinner was over. Hyemi didn't talk the entire time and refused to eat. She looked around to make sure everyone was done with their food before she walked back up to the mic stand. "How was the food everyone?" She faked her happiness for the sake of the crowd. Everyone shouted 'good'. "Guess what's next! It's time to dance!" Most of the freshmen ran to the center of the gym/the dance floor when the music started. "There is a water jug by the entrance of the gym for those who need to rehydrate. Now, I would like to thank the DJ really quickly for being here with us and providing us with amazing music. Your pay check will arrive in the mail by Tuesday," She joked. The DJ gave her a thumbs up. Seohee and Yoonjung ran up to Hyemi and dragged her onto the dance floor.

After Youngmin and Kwangmin finished working at the balloon twister table, they joined Minwoo, Misun, Yoonjung, Seohee, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Sumin, Jieun, Eunhae, and Hyemi who were dancing in a big circle. Jieun and Eunhae tried to get Minwoo's attention but he was trying to make his way over to Hyemi who was partying with Seohee and Youngmin. (For imagery purposes the circle is as followed: Seohee, Hyemi, Youngmin, Sumin, Kwangmin, Yoonjung, Jieun, Minwoo, Eunhae, Misun, and back to Seohee). After an hour, Hyemi was letting out all of her frustrations and danced like crazy. Youngmin tried to take advantage, grabbing her hips and placing it on his, grinding on her. Seohee covered her eyes innocently. Minwoo stopped dancing and dropped his jaw. Hyemi pushed Youngmin away and glared at him. She shook her head and walked away from the dance floor to the water jug.

"Woah, I saw Youngmin all over your just now," A group of girls said to Hyemi while drinking their water.

"Youngmin's so hot." "If he did that do me, it'd be all up on him." "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals. So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel." The group of girls started laughing hysterically.

Hyemi grimaced at what they were saying. "You guys can have him." She walked into the bathroom to wipe her sweat.

"How is your make up not smudged?" A freshmen girl jealously commented. The girl washed off her smudged eyeliner and reapplied more.

"When you dance, pretend you're pushing your hair out of your face. Although, you're really wiping your forehead to prevent sweat from going into your eyes." Hyemi advised.

"Oh, wow! Thank you! I'll try it out!" Hyemi smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't want to go back to dancing..." Hyemi whispered to herself.

"Hyemi-ah!" Someone called from outside.

Curious, Hyemi walked outside. "Oh!" She saw the Junior and Sophomore class council playing cards at the entrance table. They all waved at her. "I forgot that you guys were helping out! Thank you so much!"

Hyunseong gave his cards to Daejung and hugged Hyemi. "You forgot about me?" He kissed her forehead.

Hyemi felt guilty and couldn't look Hyunseong in the eye. "Yeah. I'm sorry."

Hyunseong tried to get Hyemi to look at him but she avoided eye contact. "Are you ok?"

Hyemi looked at him with guilt in her eyes.

He knew something was wrong. He peeked into the gym and saw Minwoo watching them from the water jug. Minwoo saw Hyunseong looking at him and hid behind Youngmin. Youngmin waved at Hyunseong and forced Minwoo to also wave. Hyunseong looked back at Hyemi. Suspecting something, he reached out to touch her lips with his thumb. She freaked out and took two steps back. She kissed Minwoo, didn't she?, Hyunseong sadly thought to himself. He tilted her chin up and she pushed his hand away. He gasped and nodded at his suspicion. He whispered in her ear. "I'm not mad."

Hyemi widened her eyes.

"I'm not mad, but you need to choose." He pulled back and pointed at her heart. "Me or Minwoo?"

She looked down and frowned. Hyunseong sighed and walked back over to his previous card game. Hyemi stared at him but he ignored her. She slowly walked back into the gym. Hyunseong watched her go in.

"What happened?" Jeongmin asked Hyunseong.

"She still loves Minwoo. I'm giving her time to choose. She needs to learn that she can't have everything she wants." Hyunseong picked up his cards.

"What if she chooses Minwoo?"

Hyunseong looked at the sophomore and junior class council members who were anticipating his answer. "I'll have to accept, won't I?"

"Mimi-ah! I made you something! This is a sorry for earlier." Youngmin gave her a balloon twisted into a flower bracelet.

Hyemi fake smiled. "Thank you, Youngmin-ah, it's beautiful." She hugged Youngmin.

Youngmin questioned her sudden gesture. "Is something wrong, Mimi-ah?"

She nodded and walked around the gym, making sure nothing was wrong with the banquet. Who should I pick?, Hyemi thought was she scanned the gym. Minwoo? He's my best friend. But he's such a child. He has a horrible temper. Although, he makes me so happy... Hyunseong? He's much more mature. He knows everything that goes on in my mind. But I can never tell what's on his. Besides, he's going to be a senior next year. Which means he's going to gradute... Minwoo? Hyunseong? Hyemi noticed a rose on the floor. She recognized it as Minwoo's rose. I thought Minwoo was going to give this to Eunhae... Hyemi looked around and saw that Eunhae was sitting on a table, alone. Hyemi walked up to Eunhae.

"Hey, tired of dancing?" Hyemi sat next to Eunhae.

Eunhae laughed and nodded. "How can everyone have to much energy?"

Hyemi laughed along. She looked down at the rose in her hands and presented it to Eunhae.

"Um... I'm sorry, but I'm straight." Eunhae wearily looked at the rose.

Hyemi bursted out laughing. "It's not from me." Eunhae grabbed the rose and stared at it. "Minwoo said he wanted to give it to you. I guess he forgot about it."

"Minwoo did?" Hyemi nodded. "Aren't you and Minwoo together? Wait, aren't you with the Junior class president?"

Hyemi just smiled. "Eunhae, do you want to dance?" Hyemi dragged Eunhae to the edge of the big group of Freshmen dancing. They just swayed from side to side. After a few minutes, a slow song started to play.

Minwoo and Youngmin automatically searched for Hyemi. "Who ever finds her first, wins."

Outside, Daejung walked into the gym. "What are you doing?" Hyunseong followed Daejung. The rest of the student council members remained outside of the gym, taking turns with slow dancing at with each other. The upperclassmen student council members weren't supposed to go inside the gym during the banquet.

"I'm going to look for Seohee. I don't care if we're not supposed to be in here." Daejung looked at Hyunseong. "I think I love her." Hyunseong nodded and watched Daejung search for Seohee. When he found her, she jumped into his arms and they started to slow dance. Hyunseong sighed and admired the beautifully decorated gym. When he spotted Hyemi talking to Eunhae, he instinctively walked towards her. He then noticed Youngmin and Minwoo pushing their way to her, too.

Hyemi saw Hyunseong looking at Minwoo and Youngmin who were headed towards her. "This is it, Hyemi..." She mumbled under her breath. "Who are you going to choose?" She closed her eyes and let fate run its course. Before she closed her eyes, the last person she saw was Minwoo. Their moments together quickly replayed in her mind; starting from the first time they met in 8th grade to the day she broke her arm to the moment everything fell apart and finally to the kiss they shared earlier that day. "Minwoo!" She practically screamed over the music.

 

--------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Lol, do you guys like the chapter picture? Hyunseong and Minwoo are holding hands kekeke xD

Did you guys know that Hyunseong said that Bora is his ideal type? D:

I have a feeling they're dating... Or maybe I'm just being paranoid hahaha

Are you guys watching Boyfriend Diary? They're so dorky~ xD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

And hope your Thanksgivings went well :]

~ Kii-chan <3