Stay Away From Minwoo

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"Hyemi! Can you fill in as President at the next meeting?" "Mimi-ah, Yoonjung is asking if she can carry on with her fundraiser." "Hyemi, come after school so you can tutor some of your classmates." "Hyemi, great job with your projects, can you come in and explain to those who are struggling how you did it?" That's everything Hyemi heard the whole week; requests for tutoring, student government meetings and a very packed schedule. It was finally Friday; Homecoming was in the past and finals were coming up in a month and two weeks (It's the first week of November).

"Mimi-ah!" Minwoo walked up to her table across the room during fourth period, basic Physics. "Can we eat lunch together today? I haven't seen you all week."

"I'm sorry," Hyemi looked at her packed schedule. "I have to fill in for Misun at the student government meeting today. I'll eat lunch with you on Monday."

"Dang, Hyemi-ah," Yoonjung, who sat on Hyemi's table along with Kwangmin, fipped through her schedule. "You're booked until December."

Hyemi let out an exhausted sigh.

"How about afterschool?" Minwoo suggested, also flipping through Hyemi's schedule with Yoonjung.

Hyemi tapped the table. "I have to tutor Woojin in Geometry afterschool."

Woojin, who sat at the table infront of Hyemi, Kwangmin, and Yoonjung, looked up when he heard his name. "I can just ask Sumin or someone else to tutor me. You need a day off."

Minwoo grabbed a pen and crossed out 'Tutor Woojin - Geometry - afterschool' in Hyemi's schedule. "I'll take you out for some ice cream; I have to talk to you about some things."

"Am I in trouble?" Hyemi asked sarcastically.

"A lot of trouble," Minwoo laughed and returned to his table.

"Is he going to ask her the question?" Yoonjung whispered, loudly, to Kwangmin.

"I think he is!" Kwangmin squealed.

"It's about time!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Hyemi impatiently tapped the desk with her pen. "What question?"

Kwangmin and Yoonjung playfully glared at Hyemi. "Kwangmin, she's eavesdropping on us!"

Hyemi rolled her eyes and continued working on the worksheet their teacher gave to them.

----- Lunch -----

Hyemi hurriedly walked to the Student Government room. "Can you help me put up banners afterschool for Math team?" Mr. Lee asked as he passed by Hyemi in the hallway.

"No problem," Hyemi replied, forgetting about her ice cream date with Minwoo.

She walked up to the Student Government door when it opened suddenly and swiftly hit her right arm. She clutched her sore elbow.

"Oh, sorry!" Hyunseong peeked from behind the door. "Hyemi!" He rushed over to her, grabbing her hurt arm. "Are you ok?! Does it hurt?"

"Ah!" Hyemi winced when Hyunseong pinched her elbow. "Yeah. Ow."

"Let's go to the nurse," he grabbed her left, unhurt, arm.

"No, I'm alright. The meeting is a little more important. I'll go to the nurse's after I help Mr. Lee put up Math team posters afterschool." She insisted.

He eyed her, cautiously. "Are you sure?" She nodded.

Hyunseong opened the Student Government door for Hyemi and they took a seat at the conference table along with the senior, sophomore, and overall student body president..

When Hyemi tried to take notes, she felt a pinching pain so she gave up and wrote with her left hand instead. Heh, she snickered to herself. Good thing I'm ambidextrous (able to write with both hands).

Woah, Hyunseong thought when he saw Hyemi switch writing hands. She's an ambi. That's pretty darn awesome.

----- Afterschool -----

"Thank you for helping me organize the books," Hyemi's sixth period French teacher said. Hyemi bowed and walked out of the class room to find Minwoo leaning on the wall next to the door. "Oh, were you waiting for me?"

He perked up when he saw her. "No, I was waiting for someone else." He put his arm on her shoulder. They both blushed as they walked down the hallway.

"Let's check out the new frozen yogurt place today rather than ice cream." Minwoo suggested.

Hyemi nodded. "Oh, wait, darn." She remembered Mr. Lee's request. "I need to help put up math team posters."

"I'll help you," he offered.

"That's alright, I'll meet you at the entrance gate when I'm done." She started running down the hallway towards Mr. Lee's room.

"Call me when you're done!" Minwoo shouted.

~~~~~

Hyemi ran into Mr. Lee's room. "I'm here to help, Sir."

"That's alright, Hyemi, the Junior class President came in and put up all of the posters for you." Mr. Lee didn't look up from grading papers.

"Hyunseong came?" Hyemi asked surprised. Her heart fluttered a bit.

The door opened and Hyunseong stepped in. "Did I just hear my name?"

Hyemi bowed quickly, "Thank you for putting up all of the posters."

He scratched the back of his head. "No problem." He grabbed her elbow and examined it. "It's turning red... Did you see the nurse yet?"

"No, I'm just going to do a self-examination at home," Hyemi innocently smiled. "I have to go now, thank you again, Hyunseong!" She ran down the stairs to the school's entrance gate.

"She's a great girl, isn't she?" Mr. Lee asked Hyunseong.

Hyunseong nodded in agreement. "I've never met anyone so perfect."

"She takes time out of her busy schedule just to tutor the math team students. She's not even on the team," Mr. Lee praised.

"Wow," Hyunseong was impressed. "She even helps with math team posters?"

"Don't tell any one this but-" Mr. Lee looked around, "Hyemi loves singing in empty hallways. So when she helps me with posters, I get the chance the hear her sing. I adore her voice; it's so pure."

Hyunseong raised his eyebrows. "Singer, huh?"

-----

When Hyemi reached the school's entrance gate, she was disappointed to see that Minwoo wasn't there yet. She sat on the bench next to the gate, looking at her blazing red elbow. Aish, I have orchestra tomorrow; how am I supposed to play my violin?, Hyemi mentally scolded herself.

~~~~~

"I'll help you," Minwoo offered.

"That's alright, I'll meet you at the entrance gate when I'm done." Hyemi started running down the hallway towards Mr. Lee's room.

"Call me when you're done!" he shouted.

"I'm done, now, Oppa. Thank you for waiting for me!" Jieun ran up to Minwoo and held his hand.

Minwoo took his hand back and checked to make sure Hyemi didn't see them holding hands. She didn't see. He sighed in relief. "What do you want, Jieun?"

She pouted. "Want to have our first date at the new frozen yogurt place down the street?"

"I already have a date with Hyemi over there," he placed his hands into his pockets and walked quickly down the stairs.

"Slow down, Oppa!" Jieun struggled to keep up.

After a few minutes of running around the school, Jieun finally gave up on her chase and went into the girl's bathroom to wipe her sweat. "Thank you, My Lovely Runner legs," Minwoo fist pumped.

He ran to the entrance gate to find Hyemi practicing her "air violin".

"Ow," Hyemi mumbled, grabbing her throbbing elbow. "I can't even PRETEND to play the violin..."

"Does your arm hurt?" Minwoo sat next to Hyemi on the bench.

"Huh? No! It's-it's fine," she stuttered. "Let's go!" Hyemi grabbed Minwoo's arm with her left hand rather than her right.

Minwoo noticed that during the whole walk to the frozen yogurt place, Hyemi kept her right arm stationary. He peeked around and saw that her right elbow was burning red. Before he could say anything, they were at FrogoYogo, the frozen yogurt place. Business look decent, with a lot of people getting yogurt but not that many dining in.

While serving themselves, Minwoo noticed that Hyemi used her left arm rather than her right to pull down the serving handles of the yogurt. She's acting a bit strange today, he noted.

After Minwoo paid for both of their yogurts, they took the table next to the window and started chit-chatting.

"What flavors did you get, Minmin?" Hyemi looked over at his bowl of yogurt.

Minwoo glanced at Hyemi's bowl. "You tell me first."

Hyemi pouted, shaking her head.

"Fine, feed me some of yours, I'll feed you some of mines and we guess the flavors."

"Ok," Hyemi scooped a spoonful of her frozen yogurt. Minwoo did the same. They ate each other's frozen yogurt, happily.

"Hmm," Minwoo tasted the frozen yogurt. "Chocolate?"

"Nope, Cookie's and Cream. Yours is Lychee, yeah?"

Minwoo grinned. "You're good."

"Nah, you just ," Hyemi stuck her tongue at him.

"I'll be right back," Minwoo got out of his chair and headed to the bathroom.

Hyemi was about the steal some on Minwoo's frozen yogurt when someone sat in the seat next to her.

"I want you to stay away from Minwoo," Jieun crossed her arms and glared at Hyemi. "Or else."

 

---------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa! Six chapters xD I hope this chapter was alright :O

I didn't put Youngmin in this chapter because I needed to develop Hyunseong's character a bit more -.-"

I know it's cliche but thank you so much for reading!

I really really really mean it when I say that you guys mean a lot to me :D

Please continue to support, comment, and subscribe >o<

~ Kii-chan <3