Chapter 11

The Tokens Rule

[A/N] Hey readers! You will find two links to BGM in this chapter. You don't necessarily have to listen to the whole songs but I think it will be fun if you have at least an idea of the type of songs I was thinking about while writing the things. Anyway, do as you please ;)

Tonight’s gonna be wild Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun knew he was right the moment he stepped into the club.

Flashing lights, loud bumping EDM, people screaming and dancing like crazy, waitresses power-walking from left to right with their trays. y dancers wearing short tight dress with various mask or hats were dancing on the bar and on raised platforms. The atmosphere were crazy. The dark-haired man was amazed by everything he was seeing. Not that he had never gone to a club, but he did not expect this kind of fancy VIP-style party. Everybody was so classy, guys in expensive brand dress shirts, girls wearing shiny skin-tight dresses with high heels. Baekhyun was glad he took his time to dress up and get ready as well. He was looking hella fine with his elaborated hair-do, making a few locks of hair falling ily on his face, his tight black pants and his white and black patterned dress shirt. Plus his eye make-up was on point, with dark eye-liner slightly smoked on his eyelid.

He was admiring everything he could see when he felt Chanyeol grabbing his hand and interwined their fingers.

 

I don’t want to lose you in the crowd.” The taller man said to him, flashing a y smile.

 

They were walking to the back of the club where Baekhyun could see a staircase leading to the top floor. On this top floor were tables framed by classy benches, each table was separated by walls forming open boothes. There was a massive security guard blocking the access to the staircase but when he saw Chanyeol approaching he made a step on the right to let the guys go.

 

My friend got us a table, we’re VIP tonight!” He said with a wink.

 

After passing by 2 tables were people stopped Chanyeol to greet him loudly, they finally reached the 3rd booth where Baekhyun could see people he knew.

 

Chanyeoooooool!” Everyone sitted on the table screamed. The all looked tipsy already indeed.

Baekhyuuuuun my homie!” Sehun screamed pouring champagne in his glass. Baekhyun laughed at his face, Sehun was definitely trashed. He just answered with a “Hey Sehunnie!”.

Excuse me but is there something I should be noticed about? Because I don’t understand this at all!” Jongdae said loudly pointing at Baekhyun’s hand in Chanyeol’s one.

Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun felt his blood rushing to his face.

“Nothing to worry about Jongdae, I was just making sure to not lose him in the crowd. He looks too fine and some people here seem hungry.” Chanyeol said his last sentence looking into Baekhyun’s eyes. Oh boy.

You’re actually the one looking the hungriest Chanyeol! Are you going to introduce us or what? Kids nowadays and their lack of manners, I swear!” A guy sitting a the end of table said. He was smirking. Everyone else around the table started shouting “Yeah!”, “Chanyeol’s so selfish man!”, “Where does he even find them?”.

Okay, okay, calm down you bunch of hyenas! Everyone, this is Baekhyun, he is my...f-friend. Baekhyun this is everyone, you don’t need to know their names, they’re just a huge bunch of s. You already know Sehun and Jongdae and I think it’s enough.” Chanyeol said loudly with a proud smile.

Your friend my !

You’re holding hands, cut the crap Yeol!

Bullter!

Chanyeol’s friends were insulting him freely and Baekhyun wanted to hide at least as much as he wanted to laugh.

I’m sorry Baek, they’re drunk so they tend to be more annoying than the usual. Don’t take it wrong, they’re just joking.” The taller man said soflty in Baekhyun’s ear.

It’s okay don’t worry.” Baekhyun said trying to sound as reassuring as he could.

Install yourself.” Chanyeol said showing an empty spot on a bench.

Come next to me Baekhyun! Come next to me!” Sehun shouted, shifting to make space on his right so Baekhyun could sit.

The latter installed himself and Sehun poured him a glass of champagne.

You’re sober, that’s not a good thing, drink it, bottoms up!

And everyone started screaming “Bottoms up! Bottoms up!”. Baekhyun did so and emptied his glass in one go. Everybody started screaming and cheering. Then, Sehun proceeded to pour random alcohol in everyone’s glass -there were many different bottles dispatched on the table- and shouted “Okay, everyone, train style, starting with you Deukie!”.

Baekhyun tugged Sehun’shirt “Sehun, what is train style?”.

Sehun smirked, struggling to open his eyes properly, “You have to empty your glass in less than 3 seconds, right after the person on your left have finished theirs. You must not break the chain or you’ll have to drink twice in a row. It’s very fun, you’ll see!

Baekhyun took his glass and smelled it to see what was inside. Getting no disctintive smell, he opened his eyes widely. “Sehun, you poured me vodka?!

Yeah!

I’m gonna get drunk so fast.” Baekhyun whined.

That’s the spirit!” The younger man answered with an evil smile. “Okay Deukie, you’re ready? Annnd go!

The so-called Deukie gulped what seemed like whisky and the game started. Everyone succeed,Baekhyun was waiting for his turn which was right after Sehun. Sehun finished his drink in one go and turned his head to Baekhyun. The latter exhale and quickly throwed all the liquid in his mouth and swallow it, letting out a “damn”. It burned the inside of his body and made him quiver.

Hahaha, Baekhyun you’re so cute!” Sehun said laughing out loud. “Okay everyone, get ready for round 2.

Oh dear, Baekhyun thought. He glanced around looking for Chanyeol. The taller man was busy talking with Jongdae. When their gazes met, Chanyeol smiled to him and winked. He mouthed a “You okay?” and Baekhyun nodded, smiling back before focusing on the drinking game.

Jongdae was looking back between the 2 almost lovers, and pushed Chanyeol’shoulder.

Yeol, what’s going on here seriously? What was that?

The taller man smiled and shrugged. “I was just asking him if we was okay. Sehun is trying to make him have an alcohol intoxication.

Nah man, cut the crap. You come here hand in hand, you look at him like you want to eat him alive, stop it. Didn’t you two met at my last party?

We did.”

So it’s thanks to me and I wasn’t not informed. I’m even more offended now. I want to know eeeeverything.

There’s nothing to say. We exchanged numbers at your party and we saw each other a few times. We’re getting along well. That’s all.

So, basically you’re dating?

I don’t know.

Yeol!

Seriously Jongdae, I don’t know!” Chanyeol sounded really distraught. “Honestly, if you ask me, then yes, for me, we’re dating. I mean, we’ve been hanging out together a lot and each time was wonderful. We call or at least text each other almost everyday. No matter what I do, all I think about is him, all day long. I want to keep him for myself and make him smile endlessly.

Aaawww, look at our little Chanyeol! This is the first time I’ve ever heard you talk about someone this way. It’s so cute, weird tho, but cute. But I don’t get it, if everything’s fine then what’s up?

I don’t understand, he’s always putting a small wall between us. Like he’s always reminding me that we’re just friends and stuff. I’m so lost, I just follow his ways but really I don’t understand what’s his problem exactly.

Maybe he’s scared. With all your player attitude, sorry but you don’t really seem 100% trustworthy.

What the Jongdae?

The shorter man started laughing. “Am I lying though?

I know I ed up a few times before but I’m 100% serious with Baekhyun. I really like him. A lot. And I try to show him everyday but seems like it’s not enough. What should I do Jongdae? You’re the long relationships experts between us.”

Yeah, that’s why I’m single right now.

No but seriously. You’ve already been into a 2-year-long relationship, how did you do that?

Because you think there’s a secret recipe? Each person is different man, I don’t know. Keep showing him that you care and things will evolve naturally. But honestly, judging by how he looks at you, it’s all done. I just think he’s testing your limits or his own. I’m pretty sure he likes you as much you do, don’t worry.

We’ll see that. Anyway, thanks bro.

Anytime.

 

Then they came back to sit at the table with the others.

Chanyeol sat next to a glazed-eyed Baekhyun.

Channie, I think Sehun is trying to kill meeeeee.” Baekhyun whined putting his head on the tall man’shoulder.

What are you talking about? You’re doing pretty well Baekhyun, don’t slow down! Here!” Sehun said shoving a glass full of vodka with candies in Baekhyun’s hand.

Okay Sehun, ease up c’mon!” Chanyeol said while he tried to take the glass out of Baekhyun’s hand. But he was surprised to feel resistance.

If you want some, pour yourself your own drink, t-this one’s mine Chan.” The shorter man said and started sipping the alcohol.

You’re already tipsy. What will I do with you seriously Baek?” Chanyeol giggled and asked for a glass of champagne which was given almost immediatly to him by Sehun.

Chanyeol started drinking. He put his hand on Baekhyun’s upper knee and started it slowly.

Honestly, Baekhyun had lost the track of time and of the quantity of alcohol he drank. His head was spinning lightly and he felt happy for no reason. Well, not really, there was at least one reason he could identify. Chanyeol’s hand had not left his leg. And if he formerly had started the knee area, his hand was now higher, on the middle of Baekhyun’s thigh. His hand was hot and felt soft through the fabric of the shorter’s man pants. Baekhyun was feeling a little aroused by this and he was enjoying it silently.

They were all joking around when Sehun suddenly got up and shouted “Okay, time to dance, let’s go downstairs!”. Everybody screamed “Yeaaaah!” and started following Sehun.

You wanna go dance or you want to stay here?” Chanyeol whisper in Baekhyun’s ear. His breath was hot and tickled Baekhyun who giggled.

Won’t they find it strange if they don’t see us?

They’re too tipsy to notice, and even so, who cares?

True but I want to dance, the music is good! But I drank so much I don’t know if my legs will follow my brain.

It’s okay I got you.

Chanyeol got up and offered his hand to help Baekhyun to do the same. When Baekhyun got up the room started to spin violently.

Wow wow wow.” He let out. He was about to fall back on the bench but Chanyeol hold him.

Easy there, easy.” Chanyeol said, holding him tight. He looked down at the dark-haired man who was already looking up. Baekhyun’s eyes were half-closed and his breath smelled like alcohol. Not very y but Chanyeol was totally amazed.

Baek, I’m going to kiss you.

That’s what I’m waiting for actually.

Chanyeol smiled and started kissing an impatient Baekhyun who gripped the tall man’s hair to immediatly deepen the kiss. The shorter man already had his mouth opened and forced his tongue in Chanyeol’s mouth, not that he encountered a real resistance however.

They kissed passionately until they ran out of air. When they finally stopped, Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hand and led him downstairs.

Even though the dancefloor was packed, they did not struggle to find Chanyeol’s friends. They were forming a circle and screaming over the already loud music. In the middle of the circle, two of them were dancing like fools, gaining the attention of all the people around.

Seeing the stupid scene, Chanyeol started laughing. “I swear these guys should not be allowed to drink alcohol.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun installed themselves near Jongdae and started cheering for the ones who were putting a show.

Suddenly Chanyeol felt a hand on his shoulder, thinking it was Sehun who wanted to throw him in the middle of the circle, he turned back violently but was surprised when he saw who actually touched him.

 

Chanyeoliiiiiie! It’s been so long!” A long-haired brunette wearing a really short red dress hugged Chanyeol.

Hey Hyunae! How are you doing?” Chanyeol said detaching himself from the girl’s embrace as fast and politely as he could. He glanced quickly at Baekhyun who was watching the scene with a blank face.

Oh my God! I didn’t know you were coming to this party! I’m so happy to see you! But wait!”. The girl turned and called her friend “Myonghee! Come, look who’s there! It’s Chanyeolie!

Oh my Gooood! Chanyeoliiiie!” And the so-called Myonghee, a tall short-haired blond girl, hugged Chanyeol as well. The latter proceeded to do as before and detached himself quickly. The last thing he wanted right now was to trigger Baekhyun’s jealousy. The shorter man was pretty drunk so who knew how bad he could react this time.

The girls were talking but Chanyeol was not really listening. He was glancing back every five seconds at Baekhyun to evaluate his mood but the latter was keeping a blank face.

Finally Hyunae, started tugging Chanyeol’s arm, “Let’s have a drink together, like old times! It’s on me! Come Chanyeoliiie!

No Hyunae, I’m sorry. I came with someo-

It’s okay Chan, go with your friends! I’ll stay with Jongdae.” Baekhyun said calmly letting Chanyeol startled.

Baek, you sure?

Baekhyun nodded, smiled.

Let’s go Chanyeol, it will be just one drink. It’s been so long since we’ve seen you!

Each of the girl take an arm of the tall man and they went to the bar.

 

Don’t worry Baekhyun, they’re just old friends. Chanyeol is a popular guy and people always try to get his attention. But really you can trust him.” Jongdae said to a surprised Baekhyun. Why is he telling me this so suddenly? The latter thought.

Ah yeah! I don’t mind it’s okay.

W-Where’s the tall er?” Deukie said walking towards the two short men.

Deukie you’re drunk as , you can’t even walk straight!” Jongdae laughed. “And if you’re talking about Chanyeol, he’ll be right back. He was kidnapped for a few minutes by Hyunae and her friend.

Daaaamn, that little vener-never stop! B-Baekhyun, hang in there. Well I guess you’re used to it aftar-after all.” The drunk man said putting an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Used to what?

Deukie you’re drunk, you’re talking nonsense, shut up!” Jongdae immediately said.

M-me? W-why? Y-yeol can be a boy like any of us. Baekhyun sh-should know. I mean, he’s a player, that’s no secret. But don’t you worry, Baekhyun, he likes you, I c-can see it. He will always come back to you if you do him goo-

Okay, enough! Deukie go back to where you came from, leave Baekhyun alone with your bulls.” Jongdae aggressively said. He took Deukie’s arm off Baekhyun’shoulder and asked Baekhyun to follow him.

Please, don’t take Deukie’s words too seriously. He’s drunk and doesn’t know what he is talking about. If there is a boy in our band it’s him with no doubt. Shake it off okay? Yeol is a nice guy and he does really like you. We don’t know each other that well but please trust me on that okay?

Baekhyun nodded but he did not know what to think. And all of the alcohol he had running in his body right now was not helping. He decided to put the thought away and to keep enjoying the night. He started dancing to the music with Jondgae alongside.

 

After maybe 10 minutes, he felt an arm snaking around his waist and did not even bother checking who it was because he already knew. Jongdae smiled and said “My mission is over, I’ll go back with the rest of the group!” and he waved goodbye.

Chanyeol pressed his body to Baekhyun’s back and kissed his forehead.

I’m sorry I had to let you alone. You should have told me to stay with you so the girls would have left.

It’s okay Chan! It really didn’t bother me.

Thank you. But why were you and Jondgae separated from the rest of the group?

Oh, I didn’t even notice. We were talking and started walking at the same time. We didn’t notice I guess.” Baekhyun muted Deukie’s little speech part, it was not worth it… right?

Well, I’m all yours now.” Chanyeol said seductively in the shorter man’s ear. - please get in the mood with them by clicking here -

Baekhyun grabbed both of the man behind him’s arms and locked them tight around his waist and he started dancing again. Chanyeol followed his movements so they were dancing together to the music, body to body, Baekhyun’s back molded in his partner’s torso.

With each minute passing by, Baekhyun was getting more and more lightheaded. The alcohol, the loud music and Chanyeol’s body heat were giving him the impression to be trapped into some kind of thick fog, but a very warm and very pleasurable fog.

Feeling fearless, Baekhyun, who still had his back pressed to the other man’s torso, closed his eyes and raised his arms  to grip Chanyeol’s neck. Baekhyun was now in a position which was clearly an invitation to be touched. His back now slightly arched and his pushed even more to the other’s central body, he started waving his body to the music.

At the same time Chanyeol did not know if he was in heaven or in hell. He was clearly enjoying the feeling of the radiating petite body he had sticked to his but Baekhyun’s movements and closeness were making him clearly aroused and it was starting to be painful to hold everything in. Baekhyun’s sudden grip on this neck made him automatically lower his head.

You’re really making me crazy right now.” He said softly.

Baekhyun smirked. He decided to not answer and kept dancing sensually against an even more struggling Chanyeol.

Oh so you’re doing it on purpose? Are you happy to torture me like this?

Torture? You don’t like it?” Baekhyun suddenly stopped moving, too happy to play with the poor Chanyeol. He also let his arms fall back.

“Baek, what are you doing?

Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol. His face sweaty and flushed. “I don’t want to torture you.” He said with an evil smile.

Whatever you do to me is torture anyway, so why do you even bother now?” Chanyeol said, turning Baekhyun back to his previous position. He pulled the shorter man’s arms around his neck and slided his hands slowly from the elbows to the waist making sure to ruffle each side of his torso.

They started dancing again lost in their close embrace, but this time Chanyeol was either whispering random compliments to Baekhyun, eitheir kissing some part of his neck slowly from times to times. It was Baekhyun’s turn to go crazy.

At some point, Chanyeol suddenly pulled Baekhyun’s shoulders to make him turn around. Since they were near a wall, he pinned Baekhyun against it and kissed him eargerly. The shorter man responded immediately to the kiss and they stayed like this for an indefinite time, kissing, dancing, hugging and not really paying attention to everything else around them.

Chanyeol was whispering sweet silliness to Baekhyun when he felt an hand on his shoulder for the 2nd time of the night. Hoping it was not another female friend, he was relieved to see Jongdae.

Didn’t want to disturb you guys, but we’re going back up, some of us are a bit thirsty...for drinks.” He said winking at the couple. “I guess you wanna stay here…

I could use some drinks actually.” Baekhyun said. “I’m a bit hot.” He added, wiping the thin layer of sweat he had on the forehead.

I bet you are!” Jongdae said lowly so only Chanyeol could hear. “‘kay,let’s go then!”.

And the three men went upstairs, to join the rest of the group.

 

It was now 4AM and almost everyone was faced. They played drinking games and went for several rounds of Tequila slammer. They were several empty bottles of champagne, vodka and fruit liquors on the table. Way too much bottles for the number of people present and yet they managed to drink everything.

Baekhyun was wasted. Laughing his off about a joke Sehun has told him, he nearly fell off the bench he was seating on, but Chanyeol catched him.

Seeing that Baekhyun was getting along so well with his friends made Chanyeol happy. That’s also why he silently decided to drink only soft drinks so he could sober up a little while the shorter man was playing alcohol games. At least one them two wouldn’t be too drunk.

 

Okay, guys, after-party at Jondgae’s!” One of the guy screamed.

Yeaaahhh!” Everyone else shoutted.

Baekhyun tried to get up but was definitely struggling.

Chanyeol grabbed one of his arm and said “Oh no, you little friend are going back home. That’s enough for you tonight.

Let him come with us Yeol!  Don’t ruin the fun!” Sehun said not without some effort.

C’mon Yeol! He’s having fun!”, “Someone’s hungry and needs some cake!”, “Don’t be like this Yeol!”. His friends were teasing him again.

Baekhyun held his head which was spinning like crazy, he was feeling very deezy.

He concentrated himself before saying “Guys, I-I think I’ll stop here for tonight. I’ll go b-back home.

Ooooh”, “Yeol the moodkiller”, “Don’t give him nothing tonight Baekhyun”, “Don’t let yourself fooled Baekhyun”. Baekhyun giggled hearing that.

Enough, enough, let’s go!” Chanyeol said slightly annoyed.

 

The whole band exited the club loudly, some of them screaming or singing.

They were on the streets and seing Chanyeol waving goodbye to his friends, Baekhyun tugged one of his sleeve.

C-Chan what are you doing? You’re not going with them?” He asked confused.

You really thought I was going to let you go back home alone drunk like this?

No but I was going to get a tab-cap-a cab!

Chanyeol tssked. “Can’t even talk properly. You might give the driver a wrong adress. It’s okay I will drive you back home.

Y-you don’t have a car.

But you do. Give me your keys.”

No.

Baekhyun don’t be silly, give me the car keys.

T-take them by yourself.” Baekhyun said with a stupid grin. He was so drunk.

Alright…” Chanyeol sighed. He put his hand in the right front pocket of Baekhyun’s pants but it was empty.

Baekhyun giggled. “Channie, you’re tickling me.

Chanyeol looked at the man in front of him fondly. “Ah, even you’re drunk you manage to be cute Byun Baekhyun?”. He finally found the keys in the left pocket. “Do you remember where you parked your car?

Hmm, maybe.

Chanyeol sighed.

 

They finally found the car after 5 minutes of walk.

Chanyeol had never been to Baekhyun’s apartment before, but hopefully the adress was registred in the car GPS. Baekhyun was no help, he fell asleep in the passenger’seat quickly after they left. But halfway, he opened his eyes, Chanyeol did not notice, too focused on the road. Baekhyun took advantage of the situation to glance at the tall man who was driving. The tall man who was trying his best to make him smile everytime the were together, the tall man who was paying attention to anything Baekhyun was saying, the tall man who was checking on him daily, the tall man who was waiting patiently for Baekhyun to admit that what they had was real. Now this man who clearly enjoyed drinking, made sure to be sober enough so he could drive Baekhyun home safely himself. What do I even need more?

Finally feeling the shorter man’s gaze on him, Chanyeol glanced quickly to check if he was really awake.

You okay Baek?

Baekhyun smiled. “Yeah kinda.”

Good. We’re almost there.

You’re so handsome.

What?!” Chanyeol wanted to look at Baekhyun but needed to stayed focused on the road.

No seriously, you’re hot as Chan. How do you do that?

Chanyeol laughed. “Okay, that was unexpected but thank you. Is that the alcohol speaking though?

Hmm hmm, it’s my mind speaking. No, it’s my whole body speaking actually.

O-okay.” Chanyeol flushed lightly.

 

They finally arrived, parked the car in the basement and headed to Baekhyun’s apartment.

Chanyeol was wondering if it was not awkward for him to follow Baekhyun but the latter did not seem to mind.

After some struggling, Baekhyun finally managed to open his door. They went in and he switched the lights on.

The place was spacious, clean and a bit luxurious with a lot of high-tech gadgets and some fancy decoration.

Nice flat!” Chanyeol said.

Thank you, thank you. You can sit down on the couch. I’m gonna take some water, want some?

Yes please.

Chanyeol sat on the couch and watched Baekhyun zigzaged to what he supposed was the kitchen. He was starting feeling awkward not knowing how he should act. Should I drink the water and go home? Should I stay a little longer? Should I sleep here?

His trail of thoughts was suddenly cut by the lights which went off. He turned his head and saw Baekhyun with a big remote control in one of his hand. Then some lowbeat music started with a girl singing. - get in the mood again, please click here -


♫What are you looking for?
  Oh I need to be your girl.
In any way you wanna see me, believe I'll try to be
And I drove you crazy, and I drove you crazy♫

Baekhyun?

I already miss the ambiance of the club.” The shorter man said walking back to Chanyeol and giving him a glass of fresh water. They were not in a total darkness, there now little light blue spotlights illuminating the room very slightly.

Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol and watched him drink his water. When the taller man finished, Baekhyun took off the glass from his hand and put it on the coffee table.

Then, without notice, Baekhyun straddled a very surprised Chanyeol and put his hands on the broad shoulders in front of him.

The two men looked into each other eyes for a few seconds and Baekhyun planted his lips on the other’s ones. He started kissing him passionately only stopping sometimes to bite his lower lip.

Chanyeol was so startled that he did not move anything but his lips and his tongue, letting the man straddling him dominate the whole thing.

Baekhyun put one of his hand in Chanyeol’s hair and tugged on it to make him tilt his head. He then proceed to on any part of the tall man’s neck that his mouth could grab.

Chanyeol was now Baekhyun's back softly, enjoying the ministrations.

I know you want me Chanyeol, just by the way you look at me, I know it.” Baekhyun was saying a few words each time between his kisses. “You’re always so good to me Channie. You always take care of me. You always listen to me. But you know I care too right? I want to make you smile too Channie. You love it when I call you Channie right? Please tell me you like me.

Chanyeol’s body and mind were on fire. It was the first time Baekhyun was acting and saying things like this. He knew the man was drunk and was totally uninhibited so he was trying his best to not take advantage of the situation. But Baekhyun was not making things easy.

Chaaaaannnnn. Tell me you like me.

I-C’mon Baek, you know damn well I like you.

Hearing the words, Baekhyun purred and put his lips back on Chanyeol’s. He started moving lightly onto the other man’s lap who started .

Baek…

Baekhyun kept moving and without broking the kiss he started unbutonning Chanyeol’s shirt.

Baekhyun…

Baekhyun slided his hands into the now open shirt, Chanyeol’s skin with his warm hands. Chanyeol closed his eyes and let his head fall back.

He felt Baekhyun shifting and before he could react, the dark-haired man was kissing his torso, progressively going down.

Chanyeol reached for Baekhyun’s shoulders.

Baekhyun, s-stop.” He sighed.

The latter lifted his head looking confused. “What?

Baekhyun, no, c’mon sit down next to me. You’re drunk, you’re not controlling yourself. You will regret this tomorrow.

Baekhyun straightened up to sit next to an exhausted-looking Chanyeol.

Damn Baek, I swear you’re always torturing me everytime. This is so unfair.” Chanyeol was more talking to himself than to Baekhyun.

You don’t want me?” Baekhyun said with a pout.

Chanyeol laughed nervously. “Are you really asking? Because I’m using all of my willpower right now. I’m soberer than you but I drank too and let me tell you that my brain is melting.

Then let me help you...” Baekhyun said reaching again for Chanyeol’s open shirt. But he was stopped.

Baekhyun, no. I know this is not what the sober you would want. I’d rather suffer now than to see you calling me a disgusting jerk tomorrow.” Chanyeol buttoned up his shirt and pulled Baekhyun into a hug.

 

They stayed like this until Baekhyun finally fell asleep into Chanyeol’s arm.

Chanyeol proceeded to shut the music down and installed himself so he and Baekhyun where now laying and spooning on the couch. He fell asleep as well a few minutes later.

 
___________________________________________
[A/N] Welcome welcome new subscribers! I hope everyone will enjoy this new chapter as well as the BGM! ;)
Oh and 2 special thank yous to PwoperSeth and gayispure69 for the upvotes! I'm really thankful! *bowing*