He Made Friends and Ememies

Band-Aids Don't Fix Bullet Holes

Hey everyone~ I hope you can forgive me, my personal life has really gone bad and it's slowly getting good again. Thank you for not giving up on me <3

I know it's short but I wanted to give you guys something

~+~

Light flooded in through the cream colored curtains in Baekhyun's bedroom, alerting the man to wake up. As he body began to awaken, so did a piercing headache. Baekhyun brought his delicate hand out from under the blankets and rubbed his head, all well opening his eyes. “What happened?” he asked himself. He sat up and looked over at his side table, sitting there was a glass of water and three pills in a white bowl.

He reached over and as he was grabbing the pills he noticed a white note card. 'Take these.' it read. Baekhyun knew that hand writing...Chanyeol was there. His breathing started to get shorter and mild anxiety started to kick in. He thought hard to remember what happened. He looked around the clean bedroom, nearly panting. Baekhyun took the pills and swallowed them quickly.

Once the headache started to subside, he remembered “Sehun,” he whispered, he needed to get Sehun up for school. He jumped out of bed and quickly walked into his son’s room, the small boy wasn’t in the neatly made bed. The panicked feeling started to come back up. He ran down stairs and into the kitchen. He sniffed, the overwhelming bleach smell got his attention.

He slowly walked to the white garbage can, he looked down and saw red. He looked closer and saw the wine stained towel with pieces of glass stuck inside “I drank last night,” he remembered. Baekhyun gripped his forehead, last night’s events rushed back. Chanyeol was in the house…they fought… He begged him to stay.

Idiot,” he mumbled. He leaned against the counter and picked up his cell phone that was lying next to him. He the screen and saw the dozens of text messages and missed calls. He opened the texts and touched Junmyeon's name. As he scrolled through the messages, he concluded that he didn’t write these.

-Hey can you take Sehun to school for me this morning? I don’t feel well…

-Are you ok?? I can take him, Luhan will like that!

-Thanks, I owe you one~

That son of a had his phone, he probably came into contact with Sehun. His long fingers gripped the phone tighter with anger, his eyes lowered with hate. He’ll kill him. No more, this was the final straw, Baekhyun had lost his patience and sense of what was right. He stomped up the stairs and got changed in record time.

As faint as the sound of the automatic doors to the YG building were, all eyes were suddenly on the figure that stepped into the room. The man with dark bags underneath his eyes walked with purpose, not acknowledging the stares he was receiving from the other agents. Baekhyun gripped his black gym tightly as he pressed the elevator button. “Light!” a voice rang out. Baekhyun turned around and saw Jiyong run up to him.

What are you doing here?” he asked. The elevator doors opened and without a word Baekhyun stepped inside, pressing a level button.

Training,” he spoke before the silver elevator doors opened.

Jiyong cocked his head and followed Baekhyun “For what?” he asked, halting as Baekhyun got into the elevator.

Baekhyun pressed another button and looked at his friend “Business,” was all he spoke as the doors began to close, leaving a stunned Jiyong standing on the other side.

The elevator doors opened to the Family’s training center, it wasn’t as good as the one at Exodus, but it will do. It lacked equipment and proper space for all the weapons and hand to hand combat…but they had a bow. The blue floors complemented the off white walls, Baekhyun thought that is reminded him of a high school gym…it had the same smell too. Baekhyun took his baseball hat off and along with his bag he placed it on a bench in the corner. He got a chance to watch some of the Family agents train, some excelled and out help the company greatly but others he wanted to kick out immediately.

He walked passed those throwing knives halfheartedly at the targets, he laughed and shook his head at the naivety. He saw the bow and immediately, a small grin appeared on his somber face. Baekhyun approached the case and pulled the dark wood bow from its holder. It was a little run down and needed new wires, but it was a bow. He put the quiver on his back and stood in front of the target.

He took out his first arrow and got into position, he closed one eye and released the arrow. The wooden arrow pierced the yellow center, he smirked and pulled out another arrow. Before he could release the next arrow he heard the room go silent. He looked around and saw all eyes on him in shock.

Baekhyun shrugged it off and decided to give them a show, he released the next arrow, and that arrow pierced right through the previous arrow, splitting them in half. The quiet room rung out with gasps and some were even cheering. Baekhyun went to pull out another arrow when he felt pull against the arrow.

He turned around and saw a boy, much younger than him hold on to the other end of the arrow, a scowl present on his face. Baekhyun mentally rolled his eyes, this guy was a child, who the hell does he think he is?

Who are you old man?” the kid asked. Baekhyun ruffed his short blond hair and grabbed the arrow. Old man? That's a new one.

It doesn’t matter, Junior,” Baekhyun says, cocking his head before turning around to shoot again. He began to pull his elbow back but a hand gripped Baekhyun's bony elbow. The older man lowered his brows and stuck his jaw out in annoyance. “What do you want fro me?” he asked enthusiastically.

The name is Mino, you look like you don't belong here,” the kid said, attitude off the charts it makes Baekhyun's head hurt.

Why? Because I'm better than at least half of you?” Baekhyun scoffed, lowering the bow. Some of the other agents crowded around them like the fights back in middle school.

You think you're better than me? The best agent in the Family? You must be really new,” Mino laughed covering his mouth. Baekhyun stood there unmoved, this punk had to be kidding. Baekhyun simply shook his head and went to put the bow back, he heard the click of a knife being brought out...are you kidding?

Baekhyun quickly turned around and saw that Mino had pulled a knife and pressed it against the neck of the experienced assassin “Do you really want to do this?” Baekhyun laughed mockingly.

Someone has to teach you a lesson,” Mino told him, face getting closer to Baekhyun's.

Teach me a lesson...you don't know who you're messing with,” Baekhyun growled as he simultaneously grabbing Mino's wrist and head butting him. The knife released and Baekhyun twisted the cocky agents arm behind his back, taking him to the ground.

The painful grunts of Mino's brought a sick smile to Baekhyun's face “Light... name ring a bell? Think before you mess with someone who has a lot more experience than you,” he said simply, letting him go. Mino rolled on to his side and looked up at the man in shock.

As Baekhyun walked away he looked up at the side of him, he noticed three men looking down at him through the glass that overlooked the training room. Jiyong stood there with his arms crossed a satisfying smirk on with face. Next to him was Daesung, the excited man had both hands pressed against the glass, an excited smile on his face, looking back and forth at Baekhyun and Jiong. The last man was Seunghyun, he was the most shocked, he couldn't believe what just happened.

Baekhyun sat down on the bench in the corner and pulled his bag closer to him. Reaching inside he found his phone, pulling it out gently. He had one new text from a blocked number:

We need to talk...now.

-C