You Forgive You Forget but You Never Let It Go

Band-Aids Don't Fix Bullet Holes

It gets real guys!

 

Like every night before, the sun dimmed with the bright glowing moon appearing in the night sky. The air was chilly, visible every time Baekhyun breathed through his nose. He sat back on the chimney, his uncomfortable on the tiles. He brought his knees up to his chest and put his head on the tops of his knees. “You shouldn't be up here, someone can't shoot you from a mile away,” a voice rang.

Baekhyun turned his face “They're not as good as me, I'll be fine,” he said sternly. Chanyeol hopped out of the window and took a seat next to his estranged love. He casually bumped into him, wanting the attention. “Go inside Chanyeol.”

No I won't leave you,” Chanyeol responded.

Wouldn't be the first time.”

The taller man was taken aback, “Woah, what's wrong with you? I thought we were good?”

Baekhyun let out a low growl and sat up straight “No, we're not good Chanyeol. I had time to think and I feel like I took you back to soon,” he spoke.

But the other night!”

How can I take you back when I don't know the whole story. You've lied to me for years Channie.” he folded his arms over his chest and turned away from the other man. Chanyeol stood up quickly and looked down at him.


 

All I've ever done was keep you safe, Baek!” he shouted, pointing at him. Baekhyun looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows.

Safe? You call lying, having me killed twice safe Chanyeol!” he yelled back, getting up himself. Baekhyun stood his ground, his stance was firm.

You don't understand Baek.”

Enlighten me, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun stared him down, not bothering to blink. Chanyeol clinched his fists. He chose to ignore Baekhyun's comment. He put one hand on his hip, the other ran through his hair. His stress level off the charts, he wanted to come clean but he didn't want to admit he was afraid.

Baek...what will it take for me to get you back?”


 

Baekhyun scoffed, he shook his head and turned his back to him. Raising his fingers to cover his mouth “Well I don't know Chanyeol, how about the truth?” he rang, his comment dripping with sarcasm.

You can't-”

Seriously? You're telling me I can't handle it? I'm sick of this . Tell me the truth, all of it. No more lies, no more deceit. Now,” Baekhyun seethed, at this point, he was not afraid to fight him. He was up in the taller man's face, skin red in anger and distrust.

Ask me,” Chanyeol said simply, his voice dry like the cold air they breathed. Hearing these words Baekhyun knew he was telling him the truth, taking a step away from him. There were many possible questions that he could ask him.

Were you in London the whole time?” he asked, wanting to start at the beginning.

No.”

Where were you then?”

Chanyeol gulped “I had to come back to Korea,” he admitted. Baekhyun's eyes widened with his admission.

Why didn't you tell me! Chan-”

If you will stop talking and let me finish, I can tell you why.” Baekhyun bit his lip and motioned for Chanyeol to continue.

Chanyeol started to pace, his next words would potentially change everything, his face grew sympathetic”Boss knew...about...us.” he nearly sobbed.

Oh my God,” Baekhyun said in disbelief.

The mission in London was going fine, the guy had just arrived and we were going to take him out, but I got a phone call from Boss. He told me I had to come back to HQ, saying that it was important.” Chanyeol sat back down on the cool tiles and looked up at a frozen Baekhyun.

All the told me that there was a romance going on, and he wanted to know if I knew who it was. Boss isn't stupid, he knew it was us.”

Is that why you divorced me?” Baekhyun questioned, sitting across from him.

Yeah... he was going to kill you. I had to keep you safe,” he started to cry, lightly banging his fist on his propped up knee. Baekhyun reached out and put his hand over his fist.

Why couldn't you of told me, we could have figured it out together.”

He would have found out. I had to do it legally, I knew Boss would have gone digging. I asked Jiyong to destroy everything, there had to be no trace of you and me together. It turns out we weren't so subtle.”

Wait? Jiyong knew?” he questioned, anger starting to bubble in his stomach again.

Chanyeol looked at him “He was the only one I could trust.” Baekhyun removed his hand from Chanyeol's and placed it over his mouth. A small tear escaped his eye, he looked away from the man and stared at the ground.

Did he tell you?” Baekhyun sobbed.

Tell me what?”

That I was pregnant.”

No, I found that out on my own when this whole thing started.”

Would that of changed anything?”

No I-I don't know Baek. I know he would of killed Sehun if he knew,” Chanyeol scooted closer to the shorter man and pulled him close.

I swear, I'm going to kill him if its the last thing I do. He tore our family apart,” Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol's t-shirt.

That's the whole story Baekhyun. I never meant to hurt you, ever. I need to ask you something.” Baekhyun pulled away and nodded his head as he wiped the fallen tears from his face.

Why did you sign the papers so quickly?”

I thought its what you wanted, you were gone for a while when I got them. Your happiness was all I wanted,” Baekhyun admitted, coughing into his sleeve.

Trust me, I was miserable the whole time,” Chanyeol said, sweeping the loose curls that got in Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun leaned in and closed the gap between them, Chanyeol took his hands and placed them on either side of Baekhyun's cheeks. Their lips danced before Baekhyun pulled apart.

C-can we take this inside?” he asked rather weakly. Chanyeol quickly stood up on his feet and took Baekhyun by the hand, swiftly taking him inside.

Once inside Chanyeol reconnected their lips, his partner tangling his long fingers in Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol made a move and removed Baekhyun's shirt, removing his lips and placing lustful kisses along his long neck. Baekhyun let out a small moan as he gripped his hair tighter. The two men found their way to Baekhyun's bed and Chanyeol instantly climbed on top, allowing Baek to remove his shirt, throwing it on the ground.

Did you do this since I left?” Chanyeol asked breathlessly, palming Baekhyun's crotch. Baek let out a soft moan, lifting his shoulders off the mattress in pleasure.

N-no, I was always faithful to you,” he managed to get out before Chanyeol kissed him again.

Me too my love,” he moaned out. Chanyeol took his kisses lower, gracing his soft lips across Baekhyun's well-defined collarbone. Baekhyun shuttered at the ghostly kisses and bucked his hips, touching Chanyeol's thigh. The older man decided it was time, he needed Baekhyun.

He sat up and leaned back on his heels, wiping the sweat from his brow, he looked down at the flustered man and remembered, he could have children. “We n-need a thing,” he said frantically looking around. “... I don't have one, we can't.”

Baekhyun's facial expression got somber and he slowly rose from his previous position. “we don't need one Channie,” he said, his tone matched his expression.

Why, we can't risk anything.”

Chanyeol, I-” Baekhyun paused, Chanyeol wasn't the only one with secrets. “I can't have kids anymore,” he spoke quietly. Chanyeol breathed heavily and looked down at him.

W-why? “ he asked with urgency.

After having Sehun the doctors said the reproductive parts of me shut down completely.”

Chanyeol looked at the man's lower torso, seeing no scar he asked: “Did you get them removed?”

Baekhyun responded with a shake of his head “No, it would have killed me. It doesn't have any affect me, I'm fine.”

Chanyeol let out a small groan in defeat, leaning down his hands meeting his face “I've missed so much.” Baekhyun pulled him into a hug and kissed his muscular shoulder.

I know, but it's going to be ok now. Tomorrow we can stop Boss and start rebuilding things. Us. This...family,” he said. Chanyeol pulled back and kissed the top of Baekhyuns head. “ I don't blame you anymore.” Chanyeol, more lovingly this time took Baekhyun and layed him down on the bed. That night he wanted to show him how much he loved him.