These Kinds of Wounds Last and They Last

Band-Aids Don't Fix Bullet Holes

I'm so sorry for the lack of updating this story, I hope you call can forgive me! I had issues with Microsoft Word. But here it is, I hope over 6,000 words is ok :D

~*~

3:30 AM, Baekhyun’s bedroom, Seoul

Baekhyun grabbed a small black duffle bag, stuffing it with clothes as he held his cell phone up to his ear. A tired voice answered the phone “Hello?” the voice answered sleepily.

Hey, I need a favor,” Baekhyun whispered, opening his safe.

Its 4 in the morning, Baek. What the hell is wrong with you?” the voice whined, putting his face into his pillow.

Junmyeon…” he started, he thought of his lie quickly as he inspected his black handgun “My mom fell, she’s in the hospital with a broken hip,” he lied.

Junmyeon sat up in his bed quickly, rubbing his eyes “Oh my god. What do you need?” he asked, parental instincts kicking in.

Can you watch Sehun for a couple days, he can’t see her in this state,” he requested, shoving the guns into his bag. Hurriedly grabbed his quiver sitting next to his bag and went back into the closet.

Of course. Yeah. Bring him over. Don’t bother packing anything, I’ve got everything,” Junmyeon responded, sounding more awake. Baekhyun smiled and grabbed a few arrows throwing them into his travel quiver. He zipped the top and quickly grabbed his bow.

I owe you one, I’ll be there soon,” he said before hanging up. He grabbed his bow and pulled on the string, draping it over him, he held his quiver and duffle bag, making his way quietly down the stairs. He couldn’t let Sehun see his bow, the trunk would be the best place. He walked outside and put his things in said trunk.

Walking back in the house he put on his black leather jacket and went to wake up Sehun. He gently pushed the white door open and watched his son as he slept peacefully on his side. Baekhyun leaned against the frame of the door and sighed, looking at him. ‘what am I doing’ he thought, running his long fingers through his dark brown hair. He kept Sehun away from Exodus, he could only imagine how Junhong was feeling. Scared. Alone. Helpless.

Baekhyun walked into the room and kneeled in front of his bed. He slowly peeled the rocket ship designed blanket and looked at his peaceful face. He his face softly “Sehun,” he said, trying to wake him up. Sehun let out a soft groan and opened his eyes, blinking a few times.

Appa? It’s still dark outside,” Sehun said, noticing the darkness that filled the room.

Baby, you have to get up. Grandma hurt herself,” he said. Sehun shot up looking at his dad in horror.

Is she ok? What happened? Is she dead?” he asked quickly, beginning to panic. The man sat on his bed and brought his son into his lap cuddling him.

She’s ok, I promise. I’m going to see her.”

Am I going?”

No...you’re going to stay with Luhan.”

Sehun’s head perked up and looked up at Baekhyun with wet eyes “Luhan?” he asked with hope in his voice.

Yes baby. It’ll be for 2 days then I’ll be back,” he said. Sehun nodded and rested his head on Baekhyun’s chest. Baekhyun kissed his head and held him close “I love you,” he whispered.

I love you too,” he whispered back.

Scooping Sehun in his arms he carried is boy down the stairs, careful not to bump him into the wall lined with framed photos on his way down. “Can you get your shoes?” he asked, dipping Sehun. Sehun reached down and grabbed the pair of sneakers by the door, placing them on his stomach before Baekhyun opened the door.

Baekhyun put him in the back seat and made the short drive to Junmyeon’s apartment. There he found the man pacing back and forth the outside of the luxury apartment complex. He parked and looked in the back seat to find Sehun’s sleeping face pressed against the window.

Sehun…babe…we’re here,” Baekhyun said to him softly. Sehun woke up and rubbed the drool off the corner of his small lips and sat back in the seat.

Where’s Luhan?” he yawned.

Probably still asleep, come on.” Baekhyun got out of the car and opened Sehun’s. The boy grabbed his shoes next to him and tiredly slid his way out of the car.

The pair came around the car and walked up to Junmyeon “Thank you for doing this,” Baekhyun said with a soft smile. Sehun let go of his father and wrapped his thin arms around Junmyeon’s robed torso.

Sehun let out a tired yawn and looked up at the man who rubbed his dark hair "Where's Luhan?" He asked Junmyeon.

"He's upstairs, let's go get you in bed," he answered calmly, picking him up. Sehun put his head in the crook of his neck. Baekhyun leaned in and kissed Sehun's cheek.

"I'll be back soon," he whispered. Sehun smiled and nodded in response. His worried eyes locked with his friends reassuring ones, they told him to go. Baekhyun sighed quietly and made his way to his car. What the hell was he thinking was the most commonly used phrase for the day.

Baekhyun got back on the road towards the airport, a plane was waiting for him. He pleased his elbow on the back leather of the door and pressed his head against his fist 'what the hell am I doing, what if I get him killed?' He thought angrily in his head as he drove.

He approached the chain fence that led to the airstrip, two men dressed in all black stood at the fence. He narrowed his eyes, turning on his bright lights. He got a better look at them, D-Lite and Seungri...he vaguely remembered them. He turned off the car and was nearly crushed by the hug D-Lite ran over to give.

"Light! It's been years," Daesung cooed as he moved Baekhyun side to side. Baekhyun tried to smile through the bone-crushing hug. Baekhyun patted Daesung's forearm before the man decided to let him go.

"Hey D... Seungri," he greeted, trying to breathe. Seungri waved and took Baekhyun's bags out of the car. The assassin put his bow over his body and looked out at the dimly lit airstrip "Where's the plane?" He asked.

Daesung grinned and pointed in the direction of the airstrip "Taeyang just got done fueling it! It's waiting for you," he said.

"We'll take care of the car, just call from the plane," Seungri chimed in, reaching for Baekhyun's keys. He handed them over and picked up this bag.

"I plan on being back in two days, watch over Sehun," he said before taking off through the gate. He heard the sounds of the commercial planes taking off in search of his plane. He raised an eyebrow and stopped walking to take a look around. He wished that someone would have told him what kind of plane. He huffed and kept moving.

Soon he came face to face with a white private jet "Choice," he smirked, seeing his friend at the top of the stairs "Ready?" Taeyang called down.

"In that? Hell yeah!" Baekhyun yelled back, quickly making his way to the plane. He climbed up the red velvet colored steps and into the stylish plane. On the inside was a royal purple colored carpet with gold colored walls "Papa outdid himself," Baekhyun said, setting his things down on one of the white leather seats. He carefully took off his bow and set it down next to him on the couch. He took one of the red pillows and placed it on his lap as Taeyang closed the door.

"Only the best for you," Taeyang laughed as he disappeared through the curtain to the cockpit.

The man smiled and looked out the window at the darkness, leaning against the cold glass. Taeyang came back out and took a seat across from him "Pilot said we'd be in Rome in 11 hours, you should get some sleep before we talk about the plans," he told him.

Baekhyun looked over at Taeyang and sat up straight "I need to have a plan...I'll sleep better," he admitted. Taeyang sighed and pulled out a file from underneath the seat, handing it over to Baekhyun. Shimmying his jacket he took the file from Taeyang. He placed it on his lap and opened it. The first thing he took out was the blueprints to the building Zelo was held captive in, placing it next to him he looked at the next thing, a map.

He remembered the old light brown colored brick building "This was a medical supply building... the local hospitals and doctors offices relied on this place," he explained, pulling out the memories.

"Why are they using it?" Taeyang wondered.

"Diavolo used to supply ...he's moved on to human parts. You can sell a kidney on the black market for millions. Better business."

Taeyang leaned forward, trying to get a glimpse of the file "I don't understand...why Zelo?"

"From what I've gathered, it's because of Zelo's blood type. He was born of two males, so naturally, his blood type is unique. Sehun has the same one. Diavolo targeted The Family because he hates what you all stand for...he hates a happy ending," Baekhyun explained, "the medical supply went out of business years ago... they never paid rent," he laughed, looking at the buildings paperwork.

Baekhyun set the file down next to him and focused on the blueprints, he's been there before so it should be easy to navigate, he looked at the 7 stories of the building and tried to come up with a quick plan.

"What are you doing?" 24 year old Baekhyun whispered as he watched his husband look through the orange bottles of medications. Chanyeol took the flashlight out of his mouth and held up a bottle.

"!" He laughed. Baekhyun put on his bow and folded his arms across his chest in annoyance.

"I think we're fine in that department, Channie," he sighed. Chanyeol walked over to the shorter man and grinned. He leaned down and kissed him softly.

"Not for us, it'll be a great prank around Exodus," he said, pulling away.

"No. Put it away. They'll check their stock," Baekhyun said.

"But Baby," he whined as Baekhyun started to walk away.

"No!" He groaned.

Baekhyun shook his head to get out of his daydream, a small smile graced his face.

"Uh...Light?" Taeyang tried to get his attention. 'Does he always space out like this?' He thought to himself. Baekhyun sighed and looked p at Taeyang's confused face.

Sorry I spaced out...I think I am going to get some sleep,” Baekhyun said quickly, moving the file onto the floor. He layed back on the couch and rubbed his face with his hands.

I'll check on the pilot, sleep well,” Taeyang told Baekhyun before walking into the cockpit.

Baekhyun placed an extra pillow behind his head, trying to get comfortable. His mind a plagued by many things as he layed there staring out at the dark clouds outside. How was Sehun? Was he sleeping well? What are they doing to Zelo? Was he alright? Would he see Chanyeol? ing Chanyeol.

He wished he could turn his mind off, just for a little while. The man's dark colored eyes fluttered shut drifting off into sleep. The next thing he knew he was awakened by a deep voice over the loud speaker. He groaned softly and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he listened.

We will be landing in Rome in 20 minutes, prepare for landing,” the voice spoke. Baekhyun slowly sat up on the couch, back popping loudly in the process. He turned from side to side popping his sides. He sighed in satisfaction and picked up the file off the floor.

Top will be waiting for you when you land, do you have a plan figured out?” Taeyang asked. Baekhyun still in his tired state, closed the blinds to the windows and looked up at the well-built male.

Mostly. It's been 10 years, I don't know the building like I used to,” Baekhyun replied, nearly yawning. “Top and I will go over the plans at the motel across the street.”

After landing, Taeyang opened the doors and let down the stairs. Baekhyun slipped on his jacket and grabbed his things, he ducked his head and winced at the light. He looked down at the ground and saw a man standing at the edge of the steps wearing a gray turtleneck sweater, black tight pants, and big bug eye sunglasses. “Keeping it classy, Top,” Baekhyun greeted as he walked down the steps.

I wanted to dress up, it's been months,” Top joked as he shook his old friends' hand. As the two men looked at each other Baekhyun could see right through the persona Top was giving.

How are you?” Baekhyun asked him, voice filled with sympathy. Top's shoulders slumped, he was slowly breaking down in front of Baekhyun. The assassin placed his hand on the man's arm and looked up at him. “You don't have to answer... I already know.”


 

Seunghyun pushed his sunglasses further up his face and offered Baek a small smile. The two walked over the small compact car “I forgot how much I hated driving in this country,” Top whispered. Baekhyun let out a chuckle and put his things in the cramped back seat.

As they drove, bitter memories were relived inside the dark brown haired man's head. He recognized buildings and small shops where he and Chanyeol visited during their times in Rome.

Baby...” a voice called as Baekhyun put on his black medical mask. Baekhyun looked behind him and saw his tall husband struggling to keep up. Chanyeol caught up to him and pulled on Baekhyun's dark green sweater stopping him in front of a wooden cart filled with flowers and small statues “Why do you have to walk so fast?” he panted.

Baekhyun laughed and petted Chanyeol's black hair before he stood up straight “Sorry...I'm just excited,” he said, blushing. Chanyeol pushed his mask down and kissed his forehead.

Don't be sorry Jagiya, I caught my breath. Let's go,” Chanyeol grabbed the man's slender wrist and started to walk quickly towards their destination.

Baekhyun blinked rapidly a few times as Seunghyun drove past the same cart. He had to get his mind off Chanyeol. He looked at the broken Seunghyun and shifted in his seat. “Where we staying?” he asked.

There's a small motel across the street where they're holding Junhong,” Seunghyun said, visibly getting angry, his knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel.

We're going to get him back, I promise,” he reassured him with a strong voice. I have a plan... we'll have to go over it.”

What if it doesn't work.”

It will... I know what I'm doing and I know Exodus. Getting to Junhong will be easy, getting him out is the problem.”

The two men got to the motel, carefully they parked on the next street over. Sporting medical masks and sunglasses, they entered the hotel through the back door. Baekhyun entered first while Seunghyun watched his back, surveying the area high and low for possible threats.

Once inside they made their way to the room, something snapped inside Baekhyun, assassin mode kicked in “You checked the room right? No wires? Background checks on the staff?” he asked with little emotion as they walked across the lobby, eyes peeled. Seunghyun raised a thick eyebrow at his friend's sudden change...he saw the old Baekhyun for a moment.

Yes. No. Yes. There were no sighting of any known men of Diavolo's crew,” he responded.

Diavolo from what I remember changes his men frequently, he either kills them first or their murdered by someone else. Agents told me he paid well if they played by his rules.”

They entered the motel room and Chanyeol threw his bag on one of the twin beds while setting his bow down with caution and love. He took the file out and put it on the small round coffee table in the corner of the room. He peaked through the cream colored curtains and looked up at the medical supply building, nothing suspicious on the outside. Tonight would be another story.

Taking out the blueprints of the building, Seunghyun stood across from him and leaned against the table. Baekhyun spread out the blueprints of the building and a red marker. He looked up at Seunghyun and took in a deep breath.

From what I remember, they building was divided by the needs. Pharmaceuticals, surgery, and blood,” he began to explain, pointing to the different floors. “They'll be holding Junhong in a room where they can extract his blood.” Circling the several rooms where he could be held in.

Diavolo's men will be throughout the building, no more than 5 people a floor, that's his rule,” he said, making little 'X' marks on the paper. “Now... Exodus will be all over Junhong, that's their mission. They'll mostly be on the roof looking for threats and inside the building,” he explained more, making more marks.

That's a lot of marks... you're going to take these guys alone?” Seunghyun asked, worry written all over his face.

I've done it before...it'll be fine,” he answered confidently with a small smirk. He looked down at the paper again and thought his plan out loud.

The roof of this places looks high enough, I can use my bow and arrow for the roof. Taking it inside will only slow me down...I'll rely on guns inside.”

What do I do?” Seunghyun asked, scratching his head.

You'll stay at the back door, that's how I'll get him out...I'll leave my bow and arrows if you see someone use it.”

But I'm not trained like you.”

Just shoot where you can...try not to miss.”

With a plan set, the two waited for nightfall. Between doing a weapons check every hour and trying to pass the time watching television he constantly went through the plan in his head. Every outcome played, Junhong's safety relied on him. He looked out the window, each time hoping that the sun was going down.

Finally, the sun was beginning to set. He nearly jumped off the bed and ped his bag, laying out his weapons before getting changed. Baekhyun changed into black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, a black v-neck shirt, and his leather jacket. Stuffing bullets into the hidden pockets on the inside of his jacket, he laid out his beloved arrows.

Holding onto his quiver, he looked at the black arrows with silver blades with a small green dot at the tip. These were his favorite. The green was a poison strong enough to kill a large animal in seconds, the use on humans pleased the assassin. He placed those inside the quiver, these would be for the roof. He bit his lip and looked back down at the arrows, he decided on throwing in some basic arrows for Seunghyun.

Lacing his black Vans, he took a small pocket knife and placed it inside his shoe. Seunghyun came out of the bathroom and noticed Baekhyun prepare “Are you ready?” he asked. Baekhyun finished putting his guns in his pockets and turned around, nodding.

Give me a sec,” he said before heading into the bathroom. He looked at himself in the cracked mirror. He back kicked the door shut and took something out of his pocket. A small stick of black eyeliner. For tonight he wasn't Byun Baekhyun father of Byun Sehun, he was Light, a master assassin with 500 kills under his 11 years with Exodus. He carefully lined his eyes, smudging the liner with the pad of his fingers. He threw the stick in the garbage and looked at himself again.

Get in, get out... hit them right between the eyes. Get out alive,” he said to himself, ruffling his dark brown hair. He exited the bathroom and looked at a stunned Seunghyun.

Baek?”

Light,” he corrected sternly, this was a mission now. Baekhyun grabbed his quiver and bow and the two men exited the room.

The quickly ran to the stairs and walked into the staircase “You head downstairs, watch for anyone on the ground, I'm going to the roof to take out the guys there. I'll meet you at the back door,” Baekhyun told him before heading upstairs to the roof. He looked out the small window before carefully walking outside, sticking close to the wall.

He pulled out his first poisonous arrow and looked up at the roof of the medical supply building which was only 2 stories higher. He watched and located three of the men, one at the corner, in the middle and the other corner facing Baekhyun. Positioning his bow, he closed one eye and took hs first shot towards the man at one of the edges, he watched as the arrow plunged into his chest, making him fall off the edge of the building. With a smirk of satisfaction, he took out the other two men quickly before anyone could notice.

He took out a different arrow, there was no blade, but a glass ball half way full with green liquid. He put the arrow in place and tightened his grip. He raised his bow up high and let the go, a soft while could be heard on by Baekhyun. He watched as the arrow flew over the roof. He tapped his foot and waited. Suddenly a green colored smoke appeared from the roof. It was a poisonous gas to kill the men he couldn't see on the roof.

He put his bow and quiver on his back before hurriedly running back down the stairs to meet Seunghyun at the back door of the motel. He placed his hand against the cold steel rail as he ran down the flights of stairs. Once he reached the bottom, he took out one arrow and handed the rest to his friend.

This one will get me in, use the rest only if you need to,” he instructed as he opened the door. They moved quickly across the street and into the alley that connected to the building. Baekhyun noticed a large dumpster nearby and nudged Seunghyun “Stay behind the dumpster, you should be able to see the door.”

Seunghyun nodded and took off towards the dumpster, not being seen. Baekhyun wiggled the door handle; locked. He shook the arrow and appeared were small spikes, jamming the arrow into the door, the door unlocked allowing him inside. The first floor reminded him of a hospital with the white walls and dim lighting. He looked and saw a man, average height and skinny that had his back turned to him.

Taking a deep breath, from the inside of his jacket he took out a piece of wire before running towards the man jumping onto the man's back and began to choke him with the wire. The man tried to shake him off, scratching at Baekhyun's hands. The man gave up and fell over. Baekhyun stood up and took the bloody wire with him, continuing down the aisle.

Taking a left turn he came into contact with a guy holding a gun to his face. Baekhyun raised his arm and slammed the guy's arm into the wall punching him in the face, gaining control of him, Baekhyun used the man as a human shield and fired shots into the two people running at him. Now that shots were fired, they were alerted of an intruder, he had to get to Junhong quickly. Taking a gun out of his pocket and cocking it, he ran down the hallway and up the next flight of stairs.

As he reached the top he noticed a presence behind him, the naive man yelled loudly and Baekhyun heard the sound of a taser. He turned around quickly and gripped the man's wrist, pulling him down into an armbar, the bone of the assassins forearm firmly pressed into the mans bicep, roughly slamming into the wall, knocking the yellow colored taser out of his hand in the process. He came on the inside of his body, punching him in the face. He punched him again, this time pushing him down the stairs. Baekhyun panted and ran out the door. This floor had Junhong.

The walked down the aisles, looking inside the rooms as he passed; none of them held Junhong. He came across the room that one Italian and one Korean man stood guard of, Baekhyun hid around the corner and watched them. 'This is the only room with guards...he has to be in there,' he thought. Thinking quickly, he put his gun down on the floor and reached into his front jeans pocket, pulling out a small silver disc. Pressing the button in the middle, he threw the now glowing disc in front of the two men and waited. The men crouched down and examined the tiny glowing disc. The looked puzzled, but then a white smoke came out of the dice, taking one breath they fell over unconscious. Baekhyun grinned and waited for the smoke to subside.

Once it went away he ran over and picked up their guns that layed next to their bodies, he pointed the guns to their heads and fired two shots into each of them. He then threw one of the guns and used the other to fire the rest of the rounds at the door. He put the other gun down and kicked the door open, breaking the frame.

Inside the room was dark, in the middle was a single hanging light, a spotlight for a figure attached to a machine. Baekhyun looked in horror, the 13 year old strapped down on a metal chair, arm extended, blood being out of him. The boy's head hung low and weak, unable to look up at the chaos that just occurred outside. Baekhyun ran over and kneeled in front of him, lifting his head in his palm. Junhong was pale, apparent dark circles consumed his once bright eyes, a single cut over his eyebrow.

B-Baekhyun?” he whispered weakly. Baekhyun nodded and pushed him back up in the chair.

Yes, baby it's me, I'm going to get you out of here,” he whispered back quickly, checking over his shoulder at the opened door. He got up and looked at Zelo's iv, grabbing the gauze and tape on the table he took out the needle and bandaged his arm. He took out his pocket knife and cut him loose.

Junhong slumped down into Baekhyun's arms and weakly hugged him “How much blood did they take?” Baekhyun asked as he helped Junhong to his feet.

3 bags full...they didn't take them yet, they're in the corner,” he directed. Baekhyun looked over the far corner of the room and saw the metal table with three bags of Junhong's blood.

I'm going to grab them, can you stand?” Baekhyun asked as he slowly stepped away from him. Junhong nodded and tried his best to keep his balance. Baekhyun walked over to the table and before he could get to the blood shots rang out in the room and Junhong screamed. Baekhyun quickly reacted and grabbed his gun, turning around to face the shooter.

Junhong was on the ground unharmed as a buff Italian man stood over him. Baekhyun fired his gun and shot him in the leg before running and body slamming him, knocking him over into the ground. Junhong, scared out of his mind crawled to the dark corner as more men walked it.

Baekhyun fired the man on the ground and turned, throwing a side kick into the man running for him. That kick knocked the man backward, giving Baekhyun enough time to come in and uppercut the guys' jaw, knocking him out.

Light? Wow, there are so many stories about you,” a dark voice growled. Baek looked at the door and a Korean man with two metal rods stood there smirking. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, he'd never seen this guy before. “It's a shame I have to kill you,” he seethed before running at him. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide, he ducked and slid under the guys legs. He layed on his back as he turned around and stood over Baekhyun. He swung his arm trying to hit Baekhyun's head, he rolled over avoiding the blow and stood up.

Running, he grabbed the fire extinguisher and jabbed the man in the gut, making him drop one of the sticks. He dropped the extinguisher and picked up the metal stick, hitting him in the thigh. The man shouted and came around to hit Baekhyun with the other stick across the face. Baekhyun fell to the ground with a loud thud. The assassin layed on his stomach unmoved, he quickly came to his senses and slowly pushed up but the agent's thick foot pressed him back down on the ground “And to think you would have been a worthy opponent,” he laughed grimly, cocking a gun.

'Get a grip, Baekhyun,' his mind told him. As the man rambled on, the pressure on his back lightened up. He reached out for the metal pole but the an noticed, crushing Baekhyun's long fingers under his shoe. Baekhyun cried out and retracted his arm. “Any last words?” he asked.

Yeah... f- you,” Baekhyun growled, raising his leg, kicking the man in the groin. This gave him the opportunity to grab the pole and roll over onto his back. He sat up and hit the man in the back of the knee, knocking him over. Baekhyun stood up and crushed his skull in with the rod, 10 strikes to his head got the job done.

He was dead “That was awesome! You kicked his !” Junhong cheered from the corner. Baekhyun smiled a little but clutched the side of his face that was beginning to swell and bruise.

Grab the blood we have to go,” he instructed. Feeling more energetic, the boy ran over and grabbed the bags of his blood. Baekhyun was surprised at his stamina but now wanted to rely on his weapons instead of his combat skills.

Where are we going?” Junhong asked. Stuffing the bags inside his dirty and bloody green hoodie.

Downstairs to the back door, your father's waiting.”

Appa! Here's here?” His voice beamed, dark eyes filled with hope.

Yeah, both of them recruited me to come get you,” Baekhyun sighed. Junhong hugged the wounded man lightly.

Thank you, Baekhyun,”

You're welcome, now we really have to go.”

Baekhyun grabbed his last two guns and cocked them both before they headed out, back down the hallway. Junhong looked at all the bodies on the ground with wide eyes, he looked up at a bruised Baekhyun. He did all of this? For him? Turning the corner, Baekhyun fired two shots at oncoming enemies. Baek kicked open the door to the stairs and looked over the railing, shooting.

They ran down the stairs and kicked the three bodies out of their way. They were almost free. Once they reached the bottom floor they stopped to catch their breath. “We're almost there, Junhong,” Baekhyun told him. Baekhyun leaned against the wall and prepared himself for what was outside that door. “Look out the window...do you see anything, we have two hallways left.”

Junhong did what he was told and looked out the window, nothing but bodies on the floor. “It's all clear,” he informed the assassin. Baekhyun nodded and peeled himself off the wall. They quickly ran out the door and into the hallway, turning the corner and Baekhyun stopped in his tracks as he noticed a dark, skinny and tall figure standing in front of the back door at the end of the hallway.

Baekhyun's heart began to beat rapidly, he knew that body very, very well. Chanyeol stood there one fist balled and the other holding a gun straight at the two of them. This was no time for repressed feelings. They took a few steps closer so that Baekhyun could see him clearly. He was still handsome and young, wavy chocolate brown hair, his constipated face in fully apparent.

Give me the kid, Light,” he called. Baekhyun swallowed, his voice was deep and velvety. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows, bringing the years of anger up.

Into killing kids now, Fire?” He shouted back bitterly, pointing his own gun at his ex-husband.

I'll do what I have to do. Hand him over or the both of you die,” he threatened. Baekhyun looked down at Junhong and had a plan.

Fine,” he seethed slowly pushing Junhong towards him, walking.

What are you doing?” Junhong asked worriedly.

Do what I tell you,” he whispered back, trying to keep quiet.

Hurry the up!” Chanyeol yelled.

Baekhyun made them walk faster down the hallway, the tension was thick. Guns never faltering, Baekhyun stood in front of Chanyeol, gun pointed at his face. For a moment he swore he saw Chanyeol's stern glare falter as they came face to face after 8 years. He admitted to himself that Chanyeol was still handsome, but the cloud of aggression clouded those feelings. He was willing to kill his ex-husband at this point.

Give him to me,” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun stood there for a moment and contemplated his next move. He threw Junhong forward and shot at Chanyeol's feet. “Run!” Baekhyun screamed as he body slammed the of balance Chanyeol into the wall. Junhong ran out the door. Chanyeol pushed him back, kicking the gun of out his ex lovers hand. Baekhyun grabbed a hold of Chanyeol's wrist and slammed it up against the wall several times until Chanyeol released the gun. The two got into close and Baekhyun headbutted the taller male sending him to the ground, two identical cuts appearing on their foreheads. Chanyeol sat up and rubbed his head, when he looked up he saw a seething Baekhyun pointing both the guns at him. He'd never seen Baekhyun this angry before in his life.

I swear to God, if you come after us I will ing kill you, do you understand!” he yelled. Chanyeol nodded quickly before Baekhyun ran out of the building, running to find Seunghyun and Junhong.

He dropped the guns and saw Seunghyun crying as he hugged his beloved son tightly. Baekhyun's assassin mode went away and returned the concerned father figure. The pain set in as he limped over to the pair. Seunghyun brought him into the hug, not wanting to let go. But he eventually did and got a good look at Baekhyun “You look like hell,” he said pointing out the obvious.

I feel like it,” he laughed.

Let's get back to the motel,” Seunghyun told the two, handing Baekhyun the quiver and bow. Baekhyun gladly took them back and started walking towards the motel.

Once inside, Seunghyun took care of the bags and placed Junhong into the bed. “I'm so happy you're alive,” he whispered, kissing his son on the forehead.

I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Baekhyun,” he admitted, leaning back on the plush pillows. Baekhyun watched the two from the bathroom door, he clutched a metal pail of ice as he walked in, filling up the sink with cold water.

He dumped the ice into the water and looked at his reflection, the left side of his face looks nearly all black and sensitive to the touch, hopefully, make up would help when he was home. He put a rag in the water and then placed it on his face “Son of a ,” he cursed as the white rag made contact. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and closed his eyes.

Ow! !” Chanyeol yelled as he sat on top of the bathroom counter. The 24 year old had a nasty cut to his arm and Baekhyun tried to glue it together before he could be seen by Exodus' doctors. Baekhyun stood in between his husbands legs and applied a spray on his arm.

I'm sorry Channie, this will help dumb it I promise,” he soothed.

We are never coming back to Rome! God damn it!” He shouted as Baekhyun applied a dry rag.

Keep your voice down,” he warned. Chanyeol leaned over and placed his forehead the top of Baekhyun's head, whining.

But it hurts,” the older male whined.

I'm trying to make it better,” Baekhyun sighed, pressing his palm against the cut. Chanyeol listed his head and used his good arm to lift Baekhyun's chin up.

Thank you, I love you,” he smiled and kissed the shorter man. Baekhyun let go and wrapped his thin arms around Chanyeol's neck, kissing him back.

I love you too, Chanyeol,” he told him as they pulled apart.

This is why I married you, you fix my wounds,” Chanyeol joked.

I'll always fix your wounds big or small,” he promised, kissing his husband again.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and let a tear fall down his cheek, his swollen hand wiped the tear away and put his injured hand in the sink of ice water. He put the rag down and pulled out his iPhone. He dialed a number and held it carefully to his ear.

Appa!” A voice greeted, Baekhyun's face instantly smiling.

Hey baby, are you ok?” he asked.

Yeah...are you coming come?” Sehun sighed.

Yes, I'll be home soon. I'm going to get some sleep ok?”

Ok Appa. I love you,” he told his father.

I love you too, Sehun,” he said as before hanging up.

~*~

AHHH!!! I hope you liked it! This is my first time writing a fight scene so I hope i did well! Please comment subscribe and upvote if you liked it!

Thank you all for reading!