chapter 9

Let Me Be Your Drug

“Hey…” someone was calling Taeyeon from the big circle desk for a working bartender, while he was busy making a drink for a group of girls around his age.

 

 

“Oh, hye… Jessica…” Taeyeon obviously showed off his happy mood.

 

 

“You have lots of fans here, huh?” Jessica glared to one of the girls that showed her interest to Taeyeon.

 

 

“Jealous, huh?” Taeyeon imitated Jessica’s voice tone.

 

 

“Don’t worry, babe… I won’t look at her, just at you…” Taeyeon said, and leaning closer to Jessica, pecked her lips.

 

 

That’s makes the girl dissapointed that she didn’t got any chance from Taeyeon.

 

 

“You came here by yourself, Jessica ssi?” Sunny who also saw her present and luckily after they kissed, interrupted their some time alone.

 

 

“No… Donghae oppa was with me, so do some of his friends, but he’s now flirting at the dance floor there…” Jessica answered him, pointing to the latter, dancing like crazy man who got lots of money surrounding him.

 

 

It’s been three months that that three musketeers were still being as Taecyon’s loyal minion. The relationship between Jessica and Taeyeon was not a secret to be unknown anymore.

 

 

Even Jessica’s parents know and even wanted them to be together.

 

 

“Don’t you get tired, Taengoo, that you have to do more than two jobs this few months…?” Jessica asked with her lower voice so that her father’s minion won’t heard them, eventhought the others just dancing with their random girls at the dance floor.

 

 

“I’m still can bear those simple thing… Anyway, thanks for another info about one of your father’s new buyer… They have arrested the whole ‘organisation’…” Taeyeon said, imitating Jessica’s lower voice.

 

 

“No problem… For my payment back, can you treat me, something this night?” Jessica said, with her husky voice.

 

 

“Ye-yeah… Of course…” Taeyeon’s ert side comeback again.

 

 

“I mean, my drink, Taengoo… Vodka please…” she chuckled, barely can be heard by Taeyeon over that loud music, but still can be understand by just saw her lips movement.

 

 

“Owh, sorry…” Taeyeon said, with red face, a little showed off his ert.

 

 

Jessica was actually have been told everything about Taeyeon’s mission. She accepted him, as he was being honest. Jessica also was very thankful that she met him, as well as he accepted her the way she is.

 

 

[flashback;

 

 

“Sica… I need to tell you something…” Taeyeon said, while they were cuddling at the couch. It was when Jessica got a permission from her father to stay a night at Taeyeon’s house, while they were doing their business out from the country.

 

 

Jessica just showed her beautiful face, resting her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders to let Taeyeon just tell her.

 

 

“I’m… I’m actually…” Taeyeon can’t help with his scared and nervous stuttered. He can’t take it any longer. He wanted to let Jessica knows the truth.

 

 

The longer Taeyeon’s kept his secret, the more dangerous it could be for their relationship.

 

 

“Yes…? You’re actually…?” Jessica raised her eyebrows, impatiently waiting for his another words.

 

 

“I’m actually… A cop…”

 

 

That statement makes Jessica immediately jumped from Taeyeon’s lap. Her eyes became bigger, tears started and streaming down through her soft cheeks.

 

 

“So, all this time, you were lying to me…?!” Jessica bursting out her anger.

 

 

“Sica, listen to me… Yes, okay, I admitted it, I was completely lying about almost everything…” Taeyeon leaning closer to get Jessica’s waist.

 

 

But, what Taeyeon got was a slap to his right cheek. Taeyeon knows, he deserved it, eventhought he can’t believe that Jessica’s soft hand can make a very rough and hard slap to his baby face.

 

 

“But, only one thing that I never lied to you… These feelings, my feelings towards you is not a lie, not even small one… I really love you, and I willing to do anything, and help you to get out from those job…”

 

 

Another slap flying to Taeyeon’s left cheek.

 

 

“How you gonna do that, huh?! arresting both of my parents, and all of their minions? You think you can do it easily? Then what, you will arrest me after that?!” Jessica was completely mad, and dissapointed for what she have been heard from Taeyeon. She then understood that sometimes, truth can be hurt, while lying is the best to cover it.

 

 

Their relationship just started about couple weeks ago, but then, it’s getting more nuts with reality that hit Jessica out of sudden.

 

 

“No, Sica… I promise you, I will get you out from this…” Taeyeon said, tried to hug the younger girl, but Jessica rejected him with punched his chest repeatedly as it became weaker and weaker.

 

 

“Sica, look at me… Look at me… I don’t want this relationship to be ended by you’re being arrested, while I’m back to my job, lying more people about my fake identity… I want to be your partner life, I want to make my own happy family, and even a big family members, with you…”

 

 

“Do you tell me the truth, about us…?” she mumbled, but still can be heard clearly by Taeyeon.

 

 

“That’s the truth, Sica… I will not forgive myself, if anything bad happened towards you because of me…” Taeyeon said, an honest answered can be heard and felt by Jessica.

 

 

Jessica was completely drowning over that pleading eyes. She trusted Taeyeon without even thinking the consequences to be part of Taeyeon’s lying. She believed on him, cause she can felt either the honesty of Taeyeon’s feelings whenever they were landing their lips to each other.

 

 

Started from that night, Jessica not just kept the secret tightly about Taeyeon’s true identity and his mission, but also helping him to get any information about her parents business partners all around the globe, eventhought Taeyeon never asked for her help.

 

 

It was also makes their relationship more stronger than ever, cause there is no more secret between them, even about small things.

 

 

Even Sunny and Jiyoung also knew that Jessica was being Taeyeon’s ‘mission partner’, since Taeyeon have told her everything.

 

End of flashback]

 

 

“You’re really ert…” Jessica said, teasing the other latter who’s still making her drink.

 

 

“100% true…” Sunny playing along with the love birds teasing moment.

 

 

“Y-yah…! Support me, Sunny, not being one with her…” Taeyeon said, frowned.

 

 

“Jiyoung-ah, get the order from that table…” Sunny ordered him, tried to escaped from Taeyeon and Jessica’s cute moment, and Jiyoung immediately obliged what his senior told to do.

 

 

There were about three girls on that group that Jiyoung really recognised, his old schoolmates, Suzy, Hyeona and Sulli.

 

 

“Oh… My… Will they recognised me too…?” he thought, praying silently that they will not remember him, since he was a quite boy back then.

 

 

How Jiyoung recognised them? Well, they were a popular girl, one of them was his ultimate crush, even she just bumped accidentaly at the library school with him. It’s like his love at first sight. The nametag was the second thing he looked after those innocence eyes he captured, Suzy.

 

 

“Urm, miss… Want to order now?” Jiyoung politely asked, with his superb fake cool voice ever he gave to them.

 

 

“Well, I want…” Sulli stopped her words, after a while she looked at the latter standing infront them.

 

 

“Wait. Do I know you…?” she continued.

 

 

“Ah, me…? I don’t know. Maybe, you’re making a mistake at this sparkling light…” Jiyoung tried to make her forget about him.

 

 

“I don’t always make a mistake. You’re Jiyoung, Kang Jiyoung, right? The black belt of taekwando, with an honor for your senior year at SM High School…” Sulli said, like answering a quiz.

 

 

Somehow, she was fangirling towards Jiyoung during their high school, so no wonder she’s also recognised Jiyoung.

 

 

Not before Jiyoung tried to opened his mouth to deny everything, Sunny called him from the counter desk, “Jiyoung-ah, there’s a lot of customers waiting for you to take their order, don’t flirting there…”

 

 

Actually, Sunny also knows about Jiyoung crush, since he kept her picture inside his wallet, even during Jiyoung training years and Sunny as his senior, Jiyoung sticked his crush picture inside his locker.

 

 

“That’s right, you’re Jiyoung… Kang Jiyoung…!” Sulli stood from her sit, and at sudden, she hugged the petite figure, making a pair of eyes that eyeing him from the start they entered the pub, was so immersed with jealousy.

 

 

“Ah… Yeah, hye… How you’re doing?” Jiyoung awkwardly asked, as soon as Sulli released him, and sat back.

 

 

“We’re good… I bet, you still remembered Hyeona and Suzy, too?”

 

 

“Owh, yeah… Hahaha…” Jiyoung said with an awkward chuckled, while scratching his back head.

 

 

“Anyway… So… You want to order now?” Jiyoung tried to changed the topic.

 

 

As soon as he got their order, he immediately going to Sunny’s view, “Sunny, she’s here…!”

 

 

“I know, I know… What can I do for that if she was meant for you…?” Sunny .

 

 

“Wow… Someone is red now…” Taeyeon also joined the teasing-for-Jiyoung moment now.

 

 

“Guys, come on… Jiyoung-ah, let me tell you something, mak nae… If you like only for that person, you need to do the first step, make her realised your feelings towards her…” Jessica giving an advice, from based on her experience.

 

 

“Like giving her a kiss…” Taeyeon teasing Jessica this time, since he’s still remembered how he ended up always thinking about Jessica.

 

 

“Are you mocking me?” Jessica giving him a dead glare, that Taeyeon suppose to get scared, but he didn’t, for he thought it was seductive over that angry face.

 

 

“But, that’s the truth, right?” Taeyeon defending himself.

 

 

“You’ll dead, Taengoo…” Jessica said, still glaring her boyfriend.

 

 

The two love birds continued their cute/teasing moment, while Jiyoung still with his nervous feelings.

 

 

“Jiyoung-ah, don’t be so nervous… You’re a man, and behave like one… If you still like her, then why don’t you make your first step? Sica ssi was right, and look what she got, a midget bartender…”

 

 

“I heard that…” Taeyeon said, but still kept his eyes to Jessica.

 

 

“Look, they even got fall in love all over again eventhought they always cuddling and kissing every day…”

 

 

“Okay, that’s too much… Jiyoung, here…” Taeyeon said, while gave him the customers order.

 

 

Jiyoung couldn’t get his nervous away, but he still had a little couragement to asked to his crush, “Here your order… Anyway, Suzy ssi, can I have your phone number?”

 

 

“What…? Me…?” Suzy was completely surprised with that sudden question, but felt a little bit happy.

 

 

Sulli felt something fishy about Jiyoung’s behaviour towards one of her best friend.

 

 

“Yeah… But, anyway, if you don’t want to, let me give you my phone number, so you won’t think I am stalking you…” Jiyoung still acting cool.

 

 

“But, that’s mean, I’m the one who need to stalking you.”

 

 

“Hahaha… I won’t think that way… Come on, hand me your phone…” Jiyoung said, sounded like giving an order.

 

 

“Okay, okay… Here…”

 

 

Jiyoung couldn’t be happier that night after he met again with the one he really likes. Even when they’re already finished their work at the pub and went to their new boss palace, the smile on his face still plastered, didn’t go unnoticed by his sunbaes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= so, how is it, guys…? And now, I wanna tell you something before my next chapter. In my 10th chapter… Urm… You know… Some kind of, urm… it’s rated M… Urm… I think, you know what I mean by that, right? Hehehe… Seriously, I’m telling you the truth, it’s not me who made that chapter, it was my cousin… So, to those viewers who still not 18 and above, please, don’t read it, better skip to the next update chapter… listen to your older, so you won’t getting influence. Hahaha…! Okay, I’m serious here… No, Chapter 10, For under 18…

 

Next chapter… :

“Go get a room, Tae… I’m off, bye…!” *Donghae

“Please, I want to make it, only with you… I want, you, inside me…” *Jessica