chapter 20

Let Me Be Your Drug

~7 years later~

 

 

“Soojin…! Soojin…!” yelled Taecyon from the chaos kitchen by himself at TaengSic Restaurant.

 

 

“What is it…?” asked Soojin who just came out from got the order from uncounted customers early that Friday morning.

 

 

Since they released from the prison a year after they’re sentence, Taecyon and Soojin agreed to be part of one of the cop emisarry, and also need to undercover their identity by working with Taeyeon as one of the cookers, Taecyon, and also a waitress, Soojin.

 

 

“Where’s those lovebirds…? I need more hands here. The other still not coming yet… What the hell with them…” said Taecyon, but because Taecyon already used with that fake anger bursted and joking around with some of Taeyeon’s workers, then Danny and Hyomin laughing with Taecyon’s words.

 

 

“Honey… Come on, they need some day off too… I told them to get rest for today, and bring those kids to somewhere out from here…” said Soojin, as she hang another order paper from their another new coming customers at the long line of clippers above the counter desk.

 

 

“What…?! They’re off, without inviting us…? Wait for me, Taeyeon… Just wait for me. I’ll take some day off too, more longer than them…” Taecyon said, while mixing another ingredients to his dish like a pro, making Soojin laughing along with the others who just arrived.

 

 

“But, boss… I think, you should forget about it…” Danny said, at one of the stove, making a soup.

 

 

“Why you said so, Danny…?”

 

 

“Well… Last month, you already took a whole two weeks holiday, to complete your mission at Paris for that gunseller case… So, he might don’t want you to take another holiday, boss… Sorry, we still need you here…” Danny jokingly said.

 

 

“Aish… Are you being a spy for my son-in-law now…? Shuu… Make your soup, faster…” Taecyon also playing along. Soojin who saw Jung Taecyon new behaviour now; gag man, just shrugged her shoulders to the others who looked at her, like telling them, ‘That’s Jung Taecyon now…’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seobang-ah… Stop it, I felt tickled… What if our kids say if they see us like this…” Jessica said, as Taeyeon more tightening back hug her, and inhale her sweet body smell.

 

 

Both of them sitting at their purple mat at one of the corner in a beauty and peace green park, while Krystal and Yoong playing happily with SeoSun’s two kids, Henry and Luna, Nickhun and Tiffany’s two kids, Jeremy and Jasmine, as well as Jiyoung and Suzy’s only child, Hyun Joong neared the puddle.

 

 

Seo Hyun and Sunny same like them, seize the moment with their intimate moment at the big tree ten metres away from them, while Jiyoung and Suzy, and Nickhun and Tiffany joined the kids playing around.

 

 

“Let them be… Looks like they didn’t care much. They really enjoyed their own business. I miss your sweet scent my wifey… Let your ert husband do his own work.” Taeyeon said, as he smell back the sweet scent of Jessica that always makes him calm and relax.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, stop…” Jessica said, but inside, she’s really like it. But, for some reason; their kids around, and yeah, it’s such a nice place for public, so, she’s really can’t let her deep intention to reply Taeyeon’s ert moment.

 

 

“Daddy…!” suddenly their intimate moment were disturbed by their kids when both of Krystal and Yoong approaching them.

 

 

“Why, Krystal? Are you tired already?” Taeyeon asked, as Krystal made her move to Taeyeon’s lap, and sitting there.

 

 

“No… Yoong wanted to stop for a while. He feels very hungry…” said Krystal as she pointed her finger to her brother.

 

“Mummy, is there a lot of food for me? Come on, I feels so hungry right now…” Yoong cutely whined to Jessica.

 

 

“I know your shikshin behaviour will never leave you, Yoong… Sit properly, mummy had packed so many snacks for us…” Jessica said to Yoong.

 

 

Meanwhile, Krystal who was more closer to Taeyeon, spoke to him, “Daddy, Krystal feel so sleepy…”

 

 

“Aigoo… You really the true heir of your mummy behaviour. You also become a sleepyhead…” Taeyeon teased, as he received a light slap on his shoulder from Jessica.

 

 

Jessica then gave him stare like she always do whenever someone pissed her off.

 

 

“No, no, no baby… That stare don’t work on me anymore…” Taeyeon said, as he pecked Jessica’s nose.

 

 

“Haish, this dork…” Jessica could only smile with her husband cheesy move then asking Krystal to sleep on her lap while she looked carefully the other little kid eating at the middle of Taeyeon and her.

 

 

Taeyeon was very happy and thankful to God for gave this chance to him.

 

 

All those hurtful moment, all those drama chapter he have been through with Jessica, Taeyeon still being strong to kept on his love until what they’ve got right now.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while to Sunny’s big family, the one who’s always stay by his side, whenever in happy nor sad moment he was. He didn’t know what he can do to pay back all those moment Sunny had spent his time for Taeyeon.

 

 

Then Taeyeon looked another family, Jiyoung, Suzy, and their only child, Hyun Joong. Eventhough Jiyoung was the youngest among three of them, but he still more mature enough, and as well like Sunny, he always stick with him, eventhough Taeyeon was a little bit stubborn.

 

 

He then looked to the one who he almost thought, that person can replace Jessica, Tiffany. But, if not because of her, Taeyeon will never know when he will be brave enough to meet again with Jessica. Taeyeon was indeed beyond happy when he heard Tiffany was move on, and found someone she can falling in love without any doubt, Sunny’s new work partner, Nickhun.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t know if his family will live happily ever after like some of story book that he always read for his children every night before going to sleep, but he will make sure for their true life, Taeyeon will do the same thing eventhough his inspiration was a tale story.

 

 

He will make sure that Jessica, and both Krystal and Yoong will have a better life than his and Jessica’s life before.

 

 

For a while, Taeyeon looked back to his wife; caressing softly to Krystal’s hair, then she wiped a cream on Yoong’s messy mouth.

 

 

He’s having his own thought for a while, “Since I met you, the only one I addicted is you. When the moon had come, all I hope I can see you in the moon so that I could feel like I’m talking to you. Baby, you make me became the reckless person without you. If I ever destined to be with you for the rest of my life, I really want our kids to inherit all your parts…”

 

 

“Jessica…?” Taeyeon uttered, making Jessica looked to him while raised her eyebrows cutely.

 

 

“Yes, seobang…?”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled, then pecked Jessica’s pink and soft lips, “I love you…”

 

 

Jessica replied the warm smile, and pecked Taeyeon’s cheek, “I love you too…”

 

 

“Mummy… Daddy… We love you too…!” suddenly Krystal and Yoong said almost unionly.

 

 

“Huh… Being cheesy, huh?” Taeyeon said dorkily to his both children.

 

 

All of them smiling towards each other, eventhough almost every day they did the same routine. But those same routine, never makes them bored, instead, it’s making their relationship becoming more and more closer than ever.

 

 

 

~THE END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So guys… Every viewers, subscribers, and those who vote for my story, thank you so much for always stick with me. Thank you so much for every viewers that willingly to drop by for a while, and comment my story. New story I already published the foreword, ‘Everything Has Changed’, so just subscribe there, and it’s a little bit different from LMBYD story, cause it’s not genderbender, it’s girl-girl relationship.

And guess what, it’s TaengSic story, again… Hehehe… Sorry, I don’t know why among those SoShi couple, I really like these two unnies the most. TaeNy, SooTae, YoonTae, TaeSun, YulSic, JeTi and those other shipper name, sorry if I didn’t make your couple as the main characters and couple there.

Thank you again to my buddy KSH, for always supporting me since before I published this story. I really missing you like crazy, KSH… I don’t know when we will meet again, but maybe, one day… As I hold my believe to SoShi bonds, that’s how I believe we will meet again. Hehehe… Cheesy, huh? anyway, that’s all from now… Bye, guys…! Love you guys so much…!

 

My great subscribers (don’t forget to add them);

 

KTIYKY7921

saya04

Iknowmyberries

Laa41822

Cookie01

mzlyod

EMM014

taetae123roro

hugozzz

maomaokidd

innocent5991

Risa47

paolatorres

Suzy_sayA19

Jung_JaeYeon

kim_sand

sonenlocksmith

7konan

Butterflyer

yenyankee1990

cristelyza

skylightn8

ChristinaKCL

erika_key

Sicasicachu_

FanyHwang801

LoveSungmin123

Marjie

fyssul

sonebe

StayCool

Brigithaaida

sicachu09

achihuy

BIPOLARakoeh

taengsicluv

soshibubbles09

plvx911

JessicaMira

20liza02

Elaytaengsic

TSLov3rs

Krysmin

tortoise28

hezlyn90

Byuntaengsicajjang

 

 

 

 

 

 

And also my voters, thank you for your guys vote, I got more karma because of the vote;

 

KTIYKY7921

sonebe

aqmarputri

StayCool

 

Brigithaaida

soshibubbles09

innocent5991