chapter 2

Let Me Be Your Drug

Taeyeon's POV;

 

This is it... Our mission will start a minute after our unit will attack and disrupt the business between the buyer and the drug dealer. Two of my partners, Sunny, Jiyoung and along with me will acting as one of the main cast for our new drama here.

 

Bang...!

 

A loud boom can be heard, almost shocked even to our whole unit. It even almost killed those people down there.

 

The scene was started, and three of us walking to the crime scene like a usual people, but we'll going to saved the most trusted minion of the master of the drug dealer.

 

We saw someone that we've known before we're going to be a spy again, Donghae and Sungmin. The raining bullets still goes on, and lots of their people were shoot by our unit, and we took the chance to approaching them and brought them away from the crime scene.

 

"Hey, it's not safe here... I know how to get out from here..." I shouted to Donghae, who was ready to shoot me.

 

"Who are you, boss new minion, or one of them...?" asked Donghae, still pointing his gun towards me.

 

"We're just a usual people, then we heard this loud scene goes on here. You want to stay alive, or you want your boss to just see your dead body laying here?" Sunny spoke, making both of them looking at each other, and made the decision to come with us.

 

Near the dark forest, we're trying to catch a deep breath, cause lots of we did for almost half an hour just running from the incident.

 

"Now, you guys save... Come on, Sunny, Jiyoung, we need to go to the pub, before we're late for our shift..." I lied, but seems like those two moron believe me, and stopped our way.

 

"Wait... You guys save our life. What can we do for pay it back to you guys?" Donghae said.

 

Looks like he knows how to appreciate people's help towards him. All of us quite for a while, but not long after that, Sunny who's arranged every word in his mind for what he wanna said to those minion, finally murmured, "I really hope, we can produce more money than before... Being a bartender, not enough for our income for a month..."

 

"Do you need money, a lot of them? Why, you guys have lots of debts to pay on?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Well... Is it too obvious?" Jiyoung's turn to asked.

 

"I think, you guys need to think twice before joining us... Our job, really different from making a drink for customers. You need to sacrifice your whole precious life for making such a huge amount of money. Meet us again, tomorrow, at the same time, same place..." Donghae blurtered out.

 

Three of us nodded without hesitantly, for that's what we wanted to heard from him.

 

Finally, we're separated to going to our own destination, but because Sunny was an expert among us, he knows, that that two minion will not satisfied with our sudden presence during that incident, and it's true. They followed us from far behind us.

 

"Taeyeon, they following us... Just, having our usual conversation, and let's go to the pub..." Sunny said, almost whispered.

 

Jiyoung, the youngest, just being an obedient boy, while me, just kept silent and followed Sunny's step.

 

Just right after we entered the bartender job places, Donghae said something to Sungmin, "I think, they really need this job. What do you think, Sungmin?"

 

"I think, we have new trusted minion, for boss...?" he said, folding his hands up on his chest.

 

"Come on, we need to search another profile about them... Let's talk to boss..." Donghae made his decision, and going to their fort.

 

"They're gone... Fuh... Luckily, chief got this part time job for us this evening. If not, goodbye to my life~" Sunny said, jokingly.

 

I need to laugh with that out burst, cause somehow, I also felt relieved when we entered this club, and the boss of this club immediately recognised us.

 

No One POV;

 

"Boss, the buyer, I think they're one of them, that's why our place have been known by the cops..." Donghae tried to tell his boss with his low voice, scared of his anger.

 

"Do you guys save my stuff?" Taecyon showed off his deep voice, but still in calmly mood.

 

"I'm sorry, we're not... But, luckily, someone, three person, they save us..." Sungmin interrupted, yet stuttered.

 

"Don't trust unknown people easily..." Taecyon spoke.

 

Jessica who heard about the whole conversation, trying to know the person also, but her eyes, still concentrated straight to the television.

 

"Why don't you just bring them here...?" Soojin who's coming out from the kitchen with lots of bottle of soju, also asking about them.

 

"We're make our promise, to meet again, tomorrow night..." Donghae bluttered.

 

"Do you know what's their name?" Taecyon asked again, this time, with his voice full of curiosity.

 

"No, boss... Seems like they're busy making money... They were a bartender at one of the pub neared our escaped place..." Donghae giving a short explanation.

 

"One of them said, they wanted to making their income more than before... They need money, to pay on their debts. Maybe, we can make them as one of us, since they save us...?" he continued talked about Taeyeon and his friends.

 

"I don't know... But, anyway, I need more minion too since my business became more and more bigger this year... Bring them here, Donghae, while Sungmin, find another informaiton about these three kids from our partner, Son Hoyeong. He knows how to check their information on his own..."

 

"Aiai, boss..." they both said. For them, it's suppose to be funny, but for Taecyon, they were trying to ease the tension mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= hye, guys... Sorry for the error, so I renew this chapter, to make the other new viewers got a good view. Thank you everyone who always stay with me. And sorry again to my loyal subscribers, who's waiting for my another update. I'm quite depressed actually, cause I don't have permanent wifi here, and I'm also a very busy clerk at my uncle office. But, my viewers, thank you so much for always supporting me... Hehehe... Wait for my another chapter...

 

Next chapter... :

*Taeyeon