chapter 1

Let Me Be Your Drug

No One POV;

 

The day was so cold, yet so fair, so wonderfully a thing of a beautiful blue skies that anyone who knew Kim Taeyeon, one of a cop, and knew also his liking for fine weather, would have imagined him going about the place on this cold morning with a usual smile and an uplifted heart.

 

Instead of this, bent over the office table, he was directing  at a blameless meat sandwich on his plate a look of inapproval appetite.

 

nothing much to say, he just flipped the file with lots of papers that he will handle with his bestie, Sunny. They have been worked together since their training years.

 

Drug dealer, again... Always thinking about drug, and get lots of money filled in your bag, huh? He thought.

 

Only this third month of the years, he was given four cases related to drug. But, he kept his strength, and did his job proudly for his girlfriend, wanted to maintained his income to make their life better.

 

Well, don't judge the book by it's cover. He was a midget cop, but he was proudly to tell the world that he has a girlfriend, taller than him, y and beautiful lady named Soo Young he love since six years ago. Moreover, he was a model, popular one.

 

Taeyeon needs to work even better and harder than before, cause he don't want to wait anymore, to get married with his own choice. Actually, part of it was true. But, there's another reason; he's jealous with lots of his friends that already married even on their early age.

 

But, seems like he was still not ready yet to have a family, still taking care of other people safety that he might never knew for the rest of his life.

 

"Taeyeon, chief wanted to meet the whole unit, now..." Sunny suddenly interfered Taeyeon's dreamland.

 

"Gosh... I just about to think about getting married..." Taeyeon mumbled, lower his voice volume, hoping his bestie won't heard him, and walked side by side with Sunny to their main destination.

 

"Wow... Someone thinking about marriage... When will you gonna propose her?" Sunny teasingly Taeyeon with bumped his arm to Taeyeon's.

 

"Forget it... Come on...!" Taeyeon tried to ignored him, and his fastness walk can be noticed even by the other workers.

 

 

Taeyeon POV;

 

"Guys... We're going to disrupt the business between the drug dealer and the buyer..." Mr Eric, the chief for that big safety organisation told his whole unit, and that included me.

 

"But this time, we're not going to arrest them, I want around three of you, spying them, be one of them..." he continued.

 

In my mind, I just thought, of course he wanted to send me in, cause he knows me well. Even before this, I was among five spy to spying the gunseller in Tokyo, Japan. But, I'm forcefully straighten my back, afraid mood still immersed on my mind just the thought of entered to be one of the drug dealer's minion.

 

"Lee Sunkyu ssi, Kang Jiyoung ssi... And Kim Taeyeon ssi... I want the drug dealer believe in you, I will make a place for your new fake part-time-job around the nearest place, and make a fake profile for your fake identity for them to look at it in policce profile about criminals, just in case. Make it for real, they are the most wanted drug dealer we need to arrest, as soon as possible, and of course, their wanted business partners. Do you copy that?" he told us quiet fast speed, but we still can catch it up, every word since we're already used to him.

 

I'm pretty sure, Mr Eric really wanted this to an end, even it's just one of his dream at this kind of new epoch, cause well, his late son actually was once to be part of this kind of crime, and addicted to drug, like really did.

 

A moment later after our meeting, my phone ringing. Within a seconds after I knew who's the caller, I picked up the phone, "Hey, babe..."

 

"Aish, these kids... Luckily we're out from the meeting room..." Sunny murmured, right beside me.

 

I just giving him my death glare, but he's not concentrated with it, he was busy looking to his file filled with papers that related with our new 'boss'.

 

"Hey... You're on your duty out of office now...?"

 

Both of me and Sunny reached to the parking lot, for taking our lunch time outside the police station, or should I called, our office.

 

"No, not exactly... We're just finished our meeting today, and guess what's thta about?"

 

"I think I know... Something related about drug, again...?"

 

"Yeah, you guess it right... I don't know, what on earth there's always about it?" I finally reached to my car, after Sunny reached it first without realised by me.

 

"Yah, open the door first..." yelled Sunny.

 

"Aigoo... Always interfered my precious calling with my girl..." I clicked the green button from the car key.

"Honey, you know this is a modern life, right? They need money faster than time... Be patient, relax, since it's your job to deal with that kind of things, okay?"

 

There you go, because of her, I got my kind mood back, after hearing that from my only one love. And yet, I'm still out of the car, while Sunny tried to calm down with searching more information about the drug dealer from my file.

 

Sunny then talked to himself, since his stomach make a cute sound, "Calm down, my baby... I'm going to fill you up, soon..."

 

"Anyway, why you called me out of sudden?" I realised that Soo Young's the one who called me.

 

"Well, just wanna ask you, if you can meet up with me tomorrow night, at my house... Feel free for it?" Soo Young asked with her y voice.

 

I couldn't help my ert side, and gulped without realised it, "Urm... I-I'll try to make it on time... I have to finish my work papers at the office. Lots of them still unsolves, like thousands of puzzles..."

 

"Okay, I'll wait for you then... You know where I am, right?"

 

"We-well... Ye-yeah... Of course I am..." I'm stuttered with that husky but y voice.

 

Suddenly, Sunny tried to distract the conversation with his aegyo, "Taeyeon oppa, are you finish? We need to go find a place to fill our stomach now... And, I already miss your face beside me..."

 

"Yah...! Stop doing that, or you'll eat my fist..." I'm yelling towards him as I entered the car with my eyes still stared at him.

 

"Honey, I think you should go back to what you guys wanted to do now, cause I need to get ready for our night tomorrow. I'm off for this whole week, before getting busy again..." Soo Young told me, and seconds later our conversation ended up.

 

"Oppa, can we go out for lunch now? Sunny really hungry, and desperate craving for food..." Sunny still with his fist-calling-cuteness.

 

"Lee Sunkyu-yah... Stop it... Okay, okay, we're going to the most cheapest restaurant's food around here..."

 

"Are you being stingy towards your only one best friend?" asked Sunny, with his puppy eyes, plus his annoying pout.

 

"I'm the only one who always spent my money for us... So, this time, we need to save some for my wedding day..."

 

This time, he kept quite, and stared at my face without my realisation.

 

But, on Sunny's mind, he really hope that his workaholic buddy will married, soon or later.

 

 

Jessica POV;

 

Its been uncounting years I've been trapped with this job, due to my unresponsible parents I have. They're like a monsters who told their own child to be part of their evil job.

 

"Damn it...! get that person who's trying to get us to the police...!"

 

I heard that chaos outside my room. Well, not really a room for a princess for me, it's like a cage, a big cage with the ice princess on it, me.

 

"Honey, calm down... They didn't saw us anyway... We make it on time before they caught us..." my mother, Choi Soojin said.

 

"It's this time we make it, what if the other time, other day...?! Donghae, I count on you, get that man and bring him to me, alive. I really wanna him taste my f**king bullet, right on his mouth, for betraying me..."

 

Yeah, that's my father, Jung Taecyon. What a wonderful family I have. Luckily, just me their only child. If not, the rest will ended up like me.

 

"Sica... Sica honey... Are you awake?" mom asked, as she still knocking the door.

 

What kind of question is that? Of course I am fully awake, with that loud and yelling conversation. And hello... It's been almost past the lunch time, I thought.

 

Mom entered my room without waiting for my answer, and she settled her sit beside me while I was pretending not heard her calling with putting the headphone right into blocking my ears, while I was reading a book, a very stupid romance book that they called as, novel.

 

"Sica, you need to send some stuff to our buyer with Donghae this night. Is it okay for you?"

 

They always being nice towards me. Mom and dad. Not just in talking, but even giving those precious thing. But, why they need to dod this to me? Why they must involved me to this kind of job?

 

I putting out the headphone, then spoke, Mom, if I say no to you, or even to dad, will he allowed me to just stay here? You kept telling me doing what I really don't wanna be part with..." there I said, making her regret for what she have asked me, and I went to my other place on my cage, bathroom.

 

Mom looking at me with one stare, oan apology stare, then went back to her place outside the room, taking sit on her softly, expensive couch, tried to talk with her loveable husband, "Honey, can we not let her out this night? I'm scared, she'll get caught this time..."

 

Dad stared his wife, and thinking before spoke, "Yeah, I think you right. What's the point we have lots of trusted people around us, right? Okay, she'll rest today..."

 

Mom released her breath with smile.

 

"Sungmin, Donghae... I need you guys to go meet them tonight. Make the deal faster, and I don't want every each of you being caught by those damn cop. Take care of my stuff, I've been missing lots of customers and drugs now, and I don't want it happened again. Do you get it...?"

 

"Yes, boss..." Sungmin obliged to dad's order, and taking the stuff from their store, a big store that full of drugs and different type of guns for their own protection.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • So, how is it, my readers...? I made the first chapter long for you guys to know how about their life first. So, don't forget to comment for this one, and I will need some help from you guys to teach me a little bit about my spelling. Hehehe...