chapter 11

Let Me Be Your Drug

It was none other than a chaos from outside Taeyeon’s office. He really can’t take it anymore, but he needs a time to make Jessica out from her miserable parents and life.

 

 

Jessica still resisted to letting go her parents, eventhought she knows, one day, when Taeyeon and all his unit attack their business family, even to their mansion.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, come on… Chief wanted to meet the whole unit, again… It’s about time…” Sunny said, with a little bit showed his empathy towards his best friend.

 

 

“I will… After you…” Taeyeon said, showing his obvious fake smile.

 

 

“Taeyeon…” Sunny called his name, like almost whispered.

 

 

“Don’t worry about me, Sunkyu-yah… Just go, I’ll be there in a moment…” Taeyeon said, giving him an assure smile, but not make Sunny unnoticed his concern eyes.

 

 

Sunny then left Taeyeon behind for a while, and went to the meeting room. Soon after, Taeyeon came, loaded his hands with files related to their mission.

 

 

“We’ll start now…” Mr Eric said, after he looked to his surrounding filled with his trusted group of cops. He looked a while at Taeyeon, who just kept stares his lap right after he settled his sit beside Sunny. And for knowing the truth, he just continued what he suppose to tell them.

 

 

It tooks full an hour to told the whole plan to Mr Eric’s whole unit. Luckily, all of them including Taeyeon understood what to do for every each of their roles.

 

 

After a while, the meeting room was quite after several of them were out from there. Only Mr Eric, Sunny, Jiyoung and Taeyeon who’s left.

 

 

Not before Taeyeon get out from the room, Mr Eric called him, “Taeyeon ssi, wait…”

 

 

“Anything you want, chief…?” Taeyeon said, shortly and coldly.

 

 

“About her…”

 

 

“…” he sat quietly to his sit back.

 

 

“Did you already tell her about this…?”

 

 

Taeyeon just nodded twice, and stared back to his lap.

 

 

“Did you even told her what will happen to both of her parents, if they arrested?”

 

 

“…” nodded is Taeyeon’s new habit now.

 

 

“Can you still take this mission with us?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You have to tell us about other things that played on your mind, Taeyeon… If, there’s anything you wanted us to know—“

 

 

“Just, stop asking me lots of question…!” Taeyeon said, startled them, even the other colleagues out from the meeting room can heard his voice, plus a loud tap onto the desk.

 

 

“Why you send me to this kind of mission, huh?!”

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Sunny had to interfered to cold down his best friend’s anger.

 

 

“You shut up, Sunny…! You don’t know anything about love…! Once you’re in, you never know when you will stop thinking about them…”

 

 

It was such a silent for a moment. Not even full of third weeks after that night, or should it be called as TaengSic night, their mission had finally been known from one of his drug dealer’s boss new minion, Heechul.

 

 

He just entered as one of the minion, but he’s the one who caught Jiyoung silently calling Mr Eric about their next business, and found the same device like Jiyoung’s at Taeyeon’s car.

 

 

[flashback;

 

“Boss, look what I found at your most trusted minion’s car…” Heechul suddenly came from the main door house, with the device specially for cop.

 

 

“I found it inside Taeyeon’s car… I think you know what kind of thing is this. It’s only owned by cops. Looks like, he’s one of a cop, or should I called him, a spy…?”

 

 

Heechul since the start really jealous with Taeyeon, since his new boss only favour Taeyeon’s the most. Furthermore, he likes Jessica, and broken inside after he knows the one he likes, have been own by the one he really hates.

 

 

Thanks to Taeyeon clumsiness, their identity now had been revealed, and that’s made Heechul thought, he now can freely have his move to being close with Jessica, more.

 

 

“He didn’t…” Taecyon couldn’t believe the truth coming out from Heechul’s big mouth.

 

 

“Yes, he did…”

 

 

“But, he has been a long time in here… Are you trying to ensnare him, Heechul?”

 

 

“Come on, boss… I really wwanted to join this for money…” Heechul said, with an evil smirk created on his lips.

 

 

Donghae and Sungmin who’s silently keeping their anger, just clench their first harder, hoping to meet the three liar that they thought as their own brothers, and wanna beat them as long as they want.

 

 

“What happened here?” Soojin who just came out from her room, hearing the chaos at the middle of the night at their living room.

 

 

“They cheated on us…” Taecyon murmured in low voice.

 

 

“How can I easily trusted on them? That’s why cops knows every move of us…” he continued, still can’t believe the truth.

 

 

“Oh god…” Jessica heard the whole conversation, she was squeaking from inside her room.

 

 

She was trembling her whole body, scared they might hurt them, especially Taeyeon, her lover. Jessica immediately get her phone at her bed, and called him.

 

 

Taecyon, who was in cue for saw Jessica’s name that called him, picked up the phone, “Hye, babe… What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Taengoo… Dad… Heechul…”

 

 

“Why, what’s wrong with them?”

 

 

“They already know about this… What we’re going to do?”

 

 

Taeyeon can hear her voice was shaking, like really did. Taeyeon never heard Jessica’s voice could be so much shaking like that.

 

 

“What…? But, how…?”

 

 

“Heechul find your device from your car…”

 

 

“But, it’s here, with—oh shoot…” Taeyeon shocked, after realised there’s nothing on his back left pocket.

 

 

Jessica didn’t realised that Taecyon heard the whole conversation towards both of them. Taecyon wanted to tell Jessica about the truth, and maybe help her to calm down about it, but it was out of his conscience, when he knows more beyond the truth.

 

 

“So, you know about all of this…?!” Taecyon almost want to break the door, and entered the room with his old anger face.

 

 

“Dad…”

 

 

“How dare you…?!”

 

 

“Jessica can’t do anything, and got a hit from her father, as she was fell to the floor, leaving her phone still on.

 

 

Taecyon picked up the phone from Jessica, “You such a bastard…!” Taecyon yelled to Taeyeon through the phone.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You think, you can catch me…? Then, let us play this game… Catch me if you can…”

 

 

The phone ended just like that. Taeyeon heart pounded with lots of nervous. He scared that Jessica will be the one who’s suffered from all of this.

 

 

He needed to go there, but he didn’t want to take the consequences for what he will get, and also to Jessica.

 

End of flashback]

 

 

The awkward silent killed them, and that’s enough to be the reason Taeyeon made his mind to get out from that situation.

 

 

The others couldn’t bear to saw him like that, yet just stay silent at their sit.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t got out from the police station, but stayed at his office, still thinking other way for Jessica get out from her miserable life. She really needed by Taeyeon.

 

 

This night, will be the last night for her to be part of that crime world of her family, he thought. He need Jessica to be with him for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= wow... thank you to my voters, KTIYKY7921, sonebe, aqmarputri, mysteryexopink, StayCool, innocent5991 and soshibubbles09 for the upvote... Hehehe...

 

Next chapter… :

“Taeyeon-ah, if… Just if anything happened tonight, hope you will forgive my mistakes towards you…” *Sunny

“Mom, I’m sorry if I’m not being a good daughter for both of you…” *Jessica