chapter 3

Let Me Be Your Drug

Taeyeon’s POV;

 

 

“Wow, look at the time… Taeyeon, you sure you don’t want to see her?” Sunny tried to convince me to let the work left here with him.

 

 

“Lee Sunkyu ssi, how many times I’ve told you, I need to do this, and finish it tonight…Chief really wanna look those lots of files, and send it to the main organisation. Do you wanna get fired before we finished these cases we hold too many long?” I explained it, and finished it with took a deep breath.

 

 

“Yah… I’ve told you, don’t ever try to calling me with that full name…”

 

 

I got a punch from him on my right shoulder, and talking again, “Okay, okay… But, you must be kick right on your tomorrow, when you saying those three annoying words to her… I AM SORRY…”

 

 

“She understand me, okay?”

 

 

“Yeah, understand, when she’s in her good mood. You’re lucky if she still like that when the time pass between you two…”

 

 

“What do you mean?” I tried to asked that weird statement.

 

 

“Well… She’s been waiting for you, like she really, really waiting for you these years. Come on, you’re so workaholic, Taeyeon-ah… You need to have and spent your time with her, more… If not, I’m sorry to say this, bye to your hot girlfriend, say hi to your loveable crazy full schedules of job…” Sunny said with his dorky waving hands.

 

 

Man, you’re always right… I sighed.

 

 

“Why you’re quite? Thinking of all I said was right, don’t you? What, you wanna call your girlfriend now, and have those beautiful night, on top of her soft body?” Sunny’s ert same like me.

 

 

Actually, he’s the one who’s invited me to joined the club of ert with him. He have those lots of Playboy magazine. There I said it again, lots of it. He hiding his treasure under his pillow, and ‘reading’ it while all of us sleeping during our training years together back then.

 

 

But, until now he don’t have a girlfriend. He said, wanna find a girlfriend that willing to accept his ert. Crazy.

 

 

“Y-yah… Sunny…!”

 

 

Again, the ringing phone.

 

 

“Ha… Ha… His girlfriend is looking for his byunTae…” Sunny still with his dork.

“Ssshhh… (I picked up the phone) Y-yes, babe…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you? I’ve been waiting here, almost an hour now… Don’t give me the same reason just like before…”

 

 

I looked at Sunny for a while, and made my decision, “Okay, I’m coming… I’m sorry, I almost forgot about it…”

 

 

I finished my conversation after that, and Sunny make a big annoying grinned on his face, “Yes, finally… Go, you’re the man, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“You’re the one who told me to do that and now, do this job, all of them, and don’t make any mistake on it, even a single nor smaller one…” I’m giving him an order.

 

 

Sunny, with his happy face, stood up, make a salute to me, and said, “Yes, boss… Happy sweet night, boss… Don’t ever give her any chance to be the only one rule the bed, boss…”

 

 

“Shut up… Why you’re so loud? Pabo… Okay, I’m off, bye…”

 

 

Sunny just happy for his friend, and he just want me to get married soon, and then he will find his true love, he once said to me.

 

 

 

 

“Honey, I’m here…” I said, while rang the door’s bell.

 

 

“Just come in, the door’s not lock…” Soo Young said from inside.

 

 

I entered the house, small but very convenience, and nice house.

 

 

“You know where I am, baby…” Soo Young tried to kill me with her y calling voice from upstairs.

 

 

I opened the door room, and found her, sitting at the edge of the bed, and she’s wearing her cute short shorts and Mickey Mouse on her picture of shirt.

 

 

“You’re late, and you need to burn the time with me, here, right beside me…” she come neared to me, and what I did, just stood still there like I’m watching she’s doing catwalk for the Mickey Mouse fashion show.

 

 

Gosh… she’s really hot with that long legs walking towards me. She took off  my jacket then she’s hugging me and whispered right to my right ear, “Don’t evr try to get rid of me, Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

She then throwed my jacket somewhere on the floor, and kissing me with her soft lips on mine, but passionate one.

 

 

We’re kissing like wanna eat each other lips. She then pushed me into the bed, and there she goes, sitting on top of me, slowly began to lift up her shirt, but still focused looking to me.

 

 

She’s the first one to be half infront of me, then she make a move to opened my shirt.

 

 

“Wow… I never thought you could get this 6-packs in just 8 months we haven’t get … I mean, almost getting our first session. You always busy…” Soo Young said, still remembered that night.

 

 

Well, we’re almost wanted to lose our very own ity, but I got a phone called from the office that night, and off to go to work, leaving her waiting on her bed.

 

 

“You know, I made this, only for my lovely girlfriend…”

 

 

“Wow, she must be so lucky…” Soo Young playing along while rubbing my muscles happily.

 

 

“Yes, I think so… And I’m going to rock her world, tonight, this moment, right on top of her…” I whispered right to her ear, and pushed her laying on her bed.

 

 

I’m on top now, but I’m still with my jeans covered my private stuff. Our bodies smashed against each other, and we kissed again, and started a tongue battle with hers inside my mouth.

 

 

Before she wanted to unbuck my jeans, something happened. Disturber among those intimate moment between us, but this time, not my phone was ringing, but hers.

 

 

“I need to pick up the phone, Tae…” her lips tickled on mine.

 

 

“Don’t… Just kiss me…” I replied the tickled lips moment.

 

 

“Taeyeon… Just for a while, okay?”

 

 

Finally, I released her from getting pinned. She kept saying to the unknown caller ‘Yes, alright’ all the conversation was on.

 

 

Then, she’s facing me with those complicated expression for me to guess what’s on her mind, “Babe, I need to go to somewhere. Someone needs my help…”

 

 

“You want me to come with you…?” I looked her worried with what she have been told me.

 

 

“No, no… I’ll be fine…” she’s taking on her new clothes at the cupboard, and retouch her makeup.

 

 

“You sure?”

 

 

“Yes, honey… I’ll be fine… Just sleep here, if you want. I’ll be late… See you soon…” Soo Young said, and pecked to my lips.

 

 

“Okay, bye…”

 

 

The night ends just like that. I thought, it will be our first make out session, but then again, it didn’t happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= hello again to all my loyal viewers and subscribers… that’s all from my third chapter… I know, some of my readers here was maybe a locksmith for SooTae or, a fans for our shikshin, Soo Young, but sorry to say, her character in this story a little gonna make you guys dissapointed. I love her too as my another shikshin idol, but the rest didn’t fit for the character very well, except her, so… Anyway, don’t forget to comment down here. Your compliment motivated me to do better for my next chapter, your negative comment, makes me wanna do it even better…!

 

Next chapter… :

“So, this are all my new minion…? Are you ready to  serve your life, for my needed, for all my request…?” *Taecyon

“You like him, don’t you?” *Soojin