chapter 19

Let Me Be Your Drug

It’s been a whole two weeks since the first day I saw Taeyeon laying on his bed. Somehow I felt envy because he manage to sleep without hug me. How envy I am when he still didn’t want to wake up and steal a morning kiss from me like he always do.

 

 

I really wanted to share with my seobang happy news about my pregnancy. Well, of course he already know that I’m pregnant. But the latest that I just being told, the doctor told me that there’ll be a big probability I’m carried a twin in me.

 

 

Taeyeon will be very happy to hear this news. He will be the happiest daddy-to-be in this world that will receive a twin in his life. Even my pregnancy is not reach the fourth month yet but the doctor in charge do his usual check up on me, he told me that Krystal will have a twin brother to play with.

 

 

Since that I’ve been thinking to give name our another unborn baby boy Yoong. I really can’t wait for the moment you wake up and share with you this news, seobang.

 

 

Suddenly, I received a phone call from someone that makes me have to stood up. It was my mom and dad who’s just finished their sentence,  I move my from my seobang side and answer it without any noise in order not to disturb the hospital surrounding.

 

 

I make my way immediately towards the hospital balcony at the same floor where my seobang ward and picked up the call. How happy I am when mom and dad will be released after a year, but at some condition, they will be part of cops to help them giving an information about his all loyal buyer and seller of drug. Once I finished the conversation, I feel strange when I saw the door of Taeyeon ward was slightly opened.

 

 

But I don’t bear my mind with stupid thinking when I looked at the time and remembered when for this moment it must be a nurse doing regular check up on patient. I just make a baby step towards his room but before I open the door more wide to enter, I heard a conversation from that room.

 

 

There were two sound from two different people else than a nurse voice. My curiosity become wider when I realised all this time that only one nurse will be in charge to make a check up. I think that other voice could be from Taeyeon but my smile faded when I realised why his voice is like a healthy person.

 

 

My hope crush when I realised that the voice just now is not belong to Taeyeon. but who is he? Why do he sounded like someone familiar? Is he a doctor? They seem close to each other. But if he’s the doctor why he’s not wearing his doctor coat? I groaned when I failed to look his face clearly as he only showed his back.

 

 

If my eyes not fooling me, the person that stand beside the nurse neared with Taeyeon bed have the same midget body just like Taeyeon. the way he stand also like Taeyeon. the way of stand whenever Taeyeon was on his duty once time ago.

 

 

Arghhh… who are you actually Mr Unknown Midget?

 

 

No One POV;

 

“Excuse me, nurse. How is my fiancee condition?” Jessica asked Seo Hyun, the nurse in charge. Her sudden appearance makes both of nurse and the stranger’s shocked.

 

 

“Oh, anyeonghasayo, Sunny ssi… It’s you, actually. I thought, you’re someone else…” Jessica politely spoke to Sunny.

 

 

“Jessica ssi… We meet again. How are you, Jessica ssi…? I am sorry for what happened to Taeyeon. If only I was there with him, I might be able to save him from this situation…”

 

 

“I’m just fine, Sunny ssi… Please don’t blame yourself. If there are person that should be blame, it definitely I am the person who suppose to take all that. If it’s not for saving me, Taeyeon will not be here ‘sleep’ without bother want to wake upand make my day happy as usual…” Jessica forced a smile.

 

 

Both of them including Seo Hyun looked to the sleeping prince.

 

 

She continued again, “If I’m not mistake, isn’t she’s your girlfriend? I’m sure she’s the same girl that with you when we bumped each other last time altogether.” Jessica asked Sunny while pointing her finger to Seo Hyun who still there listening very well to them.

 

 

It was during Jessica and Taeyeon bumped into him when they have their quality time at mall and by that time Sunny was dating with Seo Hyun, his girlfriend. now everything was clear when Jessica managed to remembered the nurse in charge face.

 

 

“Y-yes… She is…” Sunny answered while nod his head shyly. Then he continued, “Please don’t say like that, Jessica ssi. What Taeyeon had done was actually one of his way to protect you, and to prove his love towards you. I am pretty sure that this ert midget will wake. If not, I will be the one kill him for leaving me without proper goodbye…”

 

 

Jessica smiled with Sunny’s words, then she make her move towards Seo Hyun, “And now I finally know why you look familiar to me since the first day Taeyeon treated here. By any chance, do you still remember me?” she asked Seo Hyun.

 

 

Seo Hyun could only give her apologise smile as she failed to remembered Taeyeon and Jessica earlier. Well, she’s always busy with her duty as a nurse when she has to remember another faces every day. Not to mention, need to remember important details also. She only managed to remember them with the help from Sunny.

 

 

“W-who i-i-is going t-to kil w-who…?” one weak voice suddenly make the trio heads turn attention to the bed unison.

 

 

“Seobang-ah, is that you? Thank God you have finally wake. I h-hate you for trying to l-leave me alone…” Jessica quickly hug the weak Taeyeon while crying loudly.

 

 

“H-hey baby… I am h-here… And I-I’m sorry, I leave y-you alone, again…” Taeyeon replied to Jessica while his weak hand caressing softly Jessica blonde hair.

 

 

“Seobaby, faster call doctor in charge come here…” Sunny said to Seo Hyun and without wasting any time she press the emergency button near the machine that near to Taeyeon bed.

 

 

“Taeyeon, you finally wake up buddy! How thankful I am being to hear your voice again…” Sunny said while hugging Taeyeon tightly after Jessica loosen their hug.

 

 

“I thought, someone going to kill me, if I’m still not wake up…” Taeyeon said jokingly with his weak voice.

 

 

“Sshhh… Don’t talk too much, seobang-ah… You are still under supervision… You should stay quite until the doctor come…” Jessica said to Taeyeon and that wiped midget pout his lips make he looks so cute. Jessica then give a peck to his y lips.

 

 

Sunny and Seo Hyun could only smile understandingly when sees the two lovebirds ‘reunion’ again. They did not forget being thankful to God that makes Taeyeon woke up from his ‘dangerous sleep’. Soon, the doctor come in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning sunlight failed to make the sleepyhead Jessica to wake. But, the light from the window make the weak Taeyeon to awake from his ‘long sleep’. As he felt another weight on his bed, he noticed Jessica had asleep while intertwined their hands together beside him. He patted Jessica hand softly as he didn’t want to wake her.

 

 

Taeyeon could only smile silently and thankful to God as he able to breath again. On the same time, Jessica could felt someone touched and caressing her hair. She stirred. She felt another touch. And with that, she realised that Taeyeon had woke up.

 

 

“Seobang-ah… You wake up already…” she spoke while Taeyeon could only nodded weakly.

 

 

“Thank you God as You make him stay with me…” Jessica said and pray silently.

 

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon slowly places his back on the bed board with Jessica help.

 

 

“I will never left you my princess. I still remember my promise. I still want to see Krystal grown up infront my eyes…” Taeyeon also pray silently.

 

 

That ert midget never fail to become byun as he makes his lips slowly connected with Jessica’s. Jessica could only reply to his kiss slowly as she acknowledged that Taeyeon was just woke up and still felt weak. Their lips stay because they’re missing each other soft kiss. No one wanted to pull down. They only stop when both need breath. Their forehead touched each other as only tears could be seen from both eyes.

 

 

“I miss you…” they said almost unison while Taeyeon wiped Jessica’s tears, as well as Jessica for Taeyeon.

 

 

With that they kissed again passionately until they only stopped after saw the door was opened.

 

 

“Kyaa Kim Taeyeon…! You’re just woke up but you’re back to becoming a ert again. You still a byuntae even the death note is around you huh?” Sunny mocking as he stepped into Taeyeon ward.

 

 

“Geez… Is that the way you welcome my ‘return’ from death battle…?” Taeyeon said as he pout.

 

 

On the other hand, Jessica could only smile while actually shy in silent after they caught red-handed by Sunny while kissing passionately. She let both Taeyeon and Sunny have their time for a while.

 

 

After some time, she could feel Taeyeon makes his hand into her waist and with that she moves closely onto Taeyeon as he want to touch her not-too-big tummy. Jessica noticed that Taeyeon stared weirdly this time.

 

 

“Why you’re staring weirdly to my tummy? It’s not the first time you see me in this state…” Jessica asked Taeyeon.

 

 

“I also don’t know why… I felt like, Krystal won’t be alone…” Taeyeon replied.

 

 

“You are right, seobang-ah… Krystal is not alone. Yoong is there with her…” Jessica said.

 

 

“Yoong…? I heard that name in my dream last night. Baby, I had a weird dream. I was with you in some beautiful place. Then, I heard you and Krystal called another little boy Yoong. He also called you mummy. I don’t understand the situation and the last thing I remembered, my eyes was completely shut down…” Taeyeon told her while completely forgot Sunny presence.

 

 

“Oh, really… That’s weird…” Sunny interrupted, wanted some attention from his best friends also, but earned merong from Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica could only laugh when she saw the scene infront her. To Jessica, else than ert, sometimes Taeyeon also a choding. Not to mention, Sunny also have his choding sides else than aegyo style that sometimes make Taeyeon annoyed.

 

 

Now, Taeyeon understand the dream.

 

 

“Anyway, Taeyeon-ah…”

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon turned their stare towards Sunny. His face unpredictible.

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“I got the news in the police station yesterday, about them…”

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon know what he mean by ‘them’. With full of anger, Jessica spoke, “Did they already arrested?”

 

 

“Yeah… They found them, and, just one of them still alive…”

 

 

“What happened…?” Taeyeon asked, like he was asking about his friend’s condition, rather than felt anger like Jessica.

 

 

“I heard that when they tried to stop them running away, they saw, Sungmin’s the one who help the cops, to stop Donghae’s intention. Sungmin, help the other cops, but he’s being shot by Donghae himself, and…” Sunny didn’t continued his words.

 

 

For some reason, Sunny knows, Sungmin was also different than Taecyon’s other minion. He helped them a lot, and it’s like a déjà vu, Sungmin once help them running away from getting involved in war between one of their untrusted buyer.

 

 

“I’m proud for him…” Taeyeon said.

 

 

“Who knows…? A great trusted minion, and as I know, he really hate cops for so many unknown reason, at the end, help us…”

 

 

With that words from Sunny’s mouth just talking about how brave Sungmin’s action was, she soften her heart. she knows, there must be someone like her, having the same thought like her, not every criminal doing what they have done with their fully own intention.

 

 

At last, three of them forgot about them for a while after so many words coming out from their own mouth talking about Sungmin.

 

 

The trio chat happily until the doctor in charge came along with Seo Hyun and that makes Sunny heart beating faster. He also likes Taeyeon. Sunny really loves Seo Hyun just like Taeyeon love Jessica.

 

 

The happy emotion on Taeyeon faded slowly when he saw the doctor asked a needle from Seo Hyun. Suddenly he feels dizzy. Who know? Even have a muscular body, Taeyeon also like a kid that afraid of needle.

 

 

He is not afraid dealing with the fierce terrorist that have big gun or maybe a bomb infront him. But, when it come to syringe, he just like 3 years old kid that afraid of being shot with a needle from doctor. Before the doctor could perform his duty, Taeyeon loosen his hug towards Jessica’s waist and fainted.

 

 

On the other side, Jessica felt Taeyeon’s hands loosen from her waist. She realised that Taeyeon eyes slowly closed and she’s laughing out loud with the others including the doctor when she know Taeyeon had fainted.

 

 

Actually, the doctor did not want to shot any of Taeyeon body part but want to shot it onto the small tube that connected to his body. Unfortunately, even before Taeyeon know the real situation, he already fainted as he really afraid of syringe.