chapter 12

Let Me Be Your Drug

That night, their mission was on, but Taeyeon still quite from the beginning of their journey to Taecyon’s mansion.

 

 

For whole day, he didn’t even talk with his bestie, Sunny. Not even a word to his chief.

 

 

Within few minutes, their unit arrived to their main destination, just after those bush infront them, a very huge mansion was saw by Mr Eric, since he sat infront, while the others inside the truck.

 

 

“Sir, we’re going now…” said one of his team member, Jung Hwan.

 

 

“Go on, and find your own spot. Two person in a group. Just get ready your gun now…” Mr Eric that also going with them to finish this mission, giving an order.

 

 

“Yes, sir…” said the others, while Taeyeon, kept silent.

 

 

There they go. No more turning back, this is the moment they’ve been waiting for for more than a year, including the moment Taeyeon, Sunny and Jiyoung spent for their challenging task life being a minion for the drug dealer’s master.

 

 

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon ssi… Yah, hoobae-nim…”

 

 

Taeyeon heard a call from one of his cop friend, Siwon.

 

 

“Ah, yeah…?”

 

 

“You go with Sunkyu up there… Go…”

 

 

In seconds, Taeyeon found his spot, right next to Sunny. Taeyeon wanted to say something to him, but he still didn’t let any single word out.

 

 

But suddenly, Sunny whispered something to him, “Taeyeon-ah, if… Just if anything happened tonight, hope you will forgive my mistakes towards you…”

 

 

“Why are you saying like that? Are you sick? I am the one who suppose to say sorry to you…” he blurtered out.

 

 

“I just wanna say sorry to you anyway, Taeyeon… You’re my best friend, and I’m sorry if I ever fail to be your buddy, to always stay by your side…”

 

 

“Don’t say like that, Sunkyu-yah… I know what you mean, everything’s gonna be alright… Nothing’s gonna fail us tonight, not this moment, not this time, after all we’ve been through. You never know what’s infront of us, maybe it’s a good thing waiting for us after all of this…”

 

 

“What if it’s not? How about her? You’re just gonna hurt yourself if she…” he stopped.

 

 

Taeyeon straightly looking at Sunny. He didn’t know why he looks so scared that night.

 

 

“You’ll be fine, buddy… We all will be fine…” Taeyeon convinced him, and keep back his eyes focus to the minions and the whole family of drug dealer who were gathered at the living room, discussing something about their business.

 

 

There’s not just them, but not to his surprise, they have a guest, lots of them. Then, Taeyeon’s eyes captured the figure that he’s been looking for.

 

 

 Jessica.

 

 

She was sitting right next to her mother, kept staring to the white floor.

 

 

Since the day their secret had been revealed, Jessica never called Taeyeon, so do him, for he might scared Jessica will be the one who got beaten from her own father.

 

 

It’s been pass 10 minutes, and those two big boss stood up from the couch, each of them changing their two big bag, must be another huge deal among them, he thought.

 

 

“Huge dealing, huh?” Sunny said, almost whispered, while silently prepared his gun that already loaded with full bullets on it.

 

 

Mr Eric told the other cops to prepared for the action from their walkie talkie, “Guys, prepare your gun… Don’t shot before I—“ not before he finished his words, Taeyeon that kept his anger towards Heechul released his anger with raining them a bullets.

 

 

“Taeyeon…!” yelled Sunny, surprised with his sudden shot, and the roaring sound from his walkie talkie from Mr Eric. Mr Eric was so angry with Taeyeon’s sudden action, but then the others have to joined him that fully war between the cops and criminals. They kept shooting at the wrong direction to Taeyeon’s spot and others cop, while Taeyeon and Sunny profesionally got each four down with their nice shoot.

 

 

Taeyeon then looked back to the mansion, Jessica got out from the mansion to another with her mother, and of course her father since the king and his family have to be kept in safe, while his people fighting ‘til the end.

 

 

“Come on,guys… Three groups, I need three groups to come with me, we’re going to entered the mansion. The rest, keep your target on, and called the other corps, we need more people here… Go, go, go…” Mr Eric ordered them loudly, cause there’s too noisy there, full of loud shooting came from both side.

 

 

Taeyeon, Sunny, Siwon, Jiyoung, Brian, Taewu, Yewon and Mr Eric were on the empty mansion now. It was Taecyon’s late parents mansion, but it just kept empty for the rest of his minion to sleep. It was so big, that no one dares to live there alone.

 

 

“Divide by two groups, the rest keep searching at the second and third floor… We will search here…” Mr Eric ordered, very low, but the echo of his deep voice can be heard loudly by the others.

 

 

Taeyeon was with Mr Eric at downstairs with Sunny and Jiyoung, and silently searching for any movement inside it. Nothing’s been heard, no sound of footstep except them, just silent. It was a weird silent surrounding them.

 

 

Suddenly, there’s a shoot incurred to one of them, Jiyoung. He was falling to the floor, but luckily they’re wearing those bullet-proof jacket. Then we’re started shooting again, while the other group joining them moments later.

 

 

There’s so many of them inside the second mansion, Mr Eric need more people, but they’re too busy protecting themselves from the rest criminals out there.

 

 

Mr Eric too worried that the old mansion will colapse anytime it want. Too many bullets incurred it’s old wall.

 

 

Taeyeon’s group still trying to kill the rest of them, but they have those crazy loud of guns, and their fully loaded bullets, like really getting serious with war among them.

 

 

“I hope, Jessica isn’t among them there…” Taeyeon’s thought.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV;

 

I just kept my gun in my hand, while other hand covered my ear. I’m too scared right now, that I might being kill by those cops, or maybe, by Taeyeon himself.

 

 

My mom hugs me so tight, she really and ready to protect me anytime. I just felt regret for what I’ve done to her all these years.

 

 

“Mom, I’m sorry if I’m not being a good daughter for both of you…” I suddenly broke the silence between us, other than those sounds of raining bullets towards us.

 

 

Dad looking at me, and he’s the one who replied my sudden bursted spoke, “No, honey… We’re the one who suppose to say sorry to you… We’re not being responsible—“

 

 

“Boss, you need to get out from here…! There are too many of them have entered here…! Go, go…!” Donghae yelled, dad and mom just followed what he told us to do.

 

 

We’re silently running from the war, then suddenly I saw someone that I longing for these couple weeks, that I’ve been waiting for these days. The one that I love for the rest of my life. He kept his eyes on me too, we’ve been paralyzed. Those eyes…

 

 

It’s like nothing happened at that time, no sound of bullets, feels like the times stop for a while. Safe and sound.

 

 

“… Sica!”

 

 

I heard a loud voice calling me away from his stare.

 

 

“…Sica! We need to go now…!”

 

 

The voice kept distracting me.

 

 

“Sica…!” my mom patted repeatedly my cheek, I think she realised who was I looking at, my lover, Taeyeon.

 

 

“We need to go, now…!” my mom shouting right on my face.

 

 

We’re on our safe mode after some of dad’s minion got his car at the backyard of the mansion, and brought us far away from the mansion full of war.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV;

 

I saw her, I just saw my only one lover, Jessica. I wanted to yelled her name out, to just come with me, but she didn’t do anything cause she just followed her parents.

 

 

How I miss those eyes, only those pair of eyes that can change my whole world just like now. Like nothing’s happened.

 

 

The shooting scene still goes on, until few of them out of their bullets, and some of them getting their freedom before we caught them. Too many bullets we’re wasted for just making the mansion colapsed, and that brought us to leave the mansion all of sudden.

 

 

Luckily, I’m in safe condition, but not for the rest three cops, including Sunny. He got two bullets inside him, one of his shoulder, and his right leg.

 

 

In a hurry, he rushed to the ambulance that only after few moments the war ended, and together we went to hospital. “Sunny-ah, you need to hold on, buddy…” I said, sitting just beside him.

 

 

“I’m used to it, Taeyeon-ah… Why you look so worried?” Sunny said, but holding my hand too tight.

 

 

Within few minutes filled with nervous and scared feelings, we’re finally arrived at hospital, and I’ve got three cops with me that seriously injured, Brian, Taewu and Sunny. They’re some of patient entered the ICU for tonight. I hope, nothing’s bad happened tonight. Nothing, nothing at all…

 

 

Jessica…

 

 

… …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= now, I wanna know, who’s the shipper for SeoSun couple here…? Soon or later, you’ll know how their love story begins… Anyway, I have nothing much to say, but if you guys care, comment needed for this chapter… Hehehe…

Here all my loyal subscribers, thank you so much for subscribe my story, guys…!

KTIYKY7921, Cookie01, hugozz, paolatorres, sonenlocksmith, cristelyza, Sicasicachu_, fyssul, sicachu09, achihuy, sonebe, FanyHwang801, skylightn8, 7konan, Suzy_sayA19, maomaokidd, mzlyod, saya04, Iknowmyberries, EMM014, innocent5991, Jung_JaeYeon, Butterflyer, ChristinaKCL, LoveSungmin123, StayCool, BIPOLARakoeh, Laa41822, taetae123roro, Risa47, kim_sand, yenyankee1990, erika_key, Marjie, Brigithaaida, taengsicluv, soshibubbles09, plvx911, and latest, JessicaMira, 20liza02, and TSLOV3rs.

 

Next chapter… :

“Wait a minute… Wait, a minute… You met someone here, don’t you…? A nurse who’s in charge taking care of you?” *Taeyeon