chapter 13

Let Me Be Your Drug

I woke up three hours after the operation that seems like goes on, still in the hospital, waiting for the news from those doctors that helped my friends inside the operation room.

 

 

Mr Eric knows about this of course, and still ongoing their mission at the mansion, and also around Taecyon’s land. He’s already informed by me about this, and he told me to just accompanied them here.

 

 

God, I have weird dream, it’s her. How I miss her so bad. Knowing that her father hit her, because of me. It’s really make me crazy for a while. How stupid I am for my damn clumsiness.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon ssi…?”

 

 

Someone calling my name from outside the room’s door.

 

 

“Y-yes, it’s me, doctor… How about my friends there? They’re fine now? You manage to saved all of them?” I boomed a lot of question to Doctor Park, one of three doctors who’s in charge for the operation of all my friends.

 

 

“Calm down, Taeyeon ssi… Your friends are safe. Now, they’ll be changing to the next floor. They’re all safe, but for now, they might be living here about a week, two weeks for their best, before they’re going home…” Doctor Park informed me, while I just nodded to her spoke.

 

 

“I’m sure enough they’ll be fine, and go back to their works soon or later, Taeyeon ssi…” she continued.

 

 

“Thank you for your time, for saving them from their clumsiness…” I said, with my fake innocence face.

 

 

Doctor Park just smiled, and patted my shoulder, “You giving them a big trouble next time, they will not doing their clumsiness anymore. I bet on it…” she played along with me, and she leave me after she told me I can go visit them.

 

 

But I didn’t go, I need to go to the mansion back, to help Mr Eric searching a lot of ‘hidden treasure’ of Taecyon’s there.

 

 

No One POV;

 

“Hey, Lee Sunkyu ssi… How are you, buddy?” Taeyeon said as he entered Sunny’s room while brought a basket filled with variety food inside.

 

 

“How many times I need to remind you, I have a beautiful nickname, called Sunny…” Sunny said, while he fixing his sit to to the bed board.

 

 

“Looks like you need to be here, visiting three of us, for whole week, huh?” Sunny said, jokingly.

 

 

“It’s okay then, I don’t care about that…”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, about her…”

 

 

“It’s okay…” Taeyeon said, adding an awkward chuckled.

 

 

“I don’t know where is she right now. It’s such a useless if I called her, or sending a message to her. No answer at all…” Taeyeon continued, with his noticed dissapointed tone.

 

 

“Maybe, I can help you find their lacation after—“

 

 

“You don’t have to do that… I will think about it later. Maybe, they now trying all way, to get out from this country… Maybe, forever… Like you don’t know who is Jung Taecyon…?” he emphasised the name.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure, soon or later, they will know how much you love her…”

 

 

“Soon or later… Anyway, I brought you something, food, lots of it, made by…?” Taeyeon changed the topic, and didn’t continued his word, he wanted Sunny to guess who’s made those foods for him.

 

 

“My, mom…? Great, she knows about this, and my father will know about this, and they will keep advicing me for not getting into this job, and they will asking me to get married soon before I die, and they—“

 

 

“Wow, wow… Stop it, now… You’re talking too much for today. Did the nurse giving you drugs more than the told amount of it?” Taeyeon said, jokingly.

 

 

Taeyeon saw Sunny’s face changed out of sudden, when Taeyeon said the last part, about the nurse.

 

 

“Wait a minute… Wait, a minute… You met someone here, don’t you…? A nurse who’s in charge taking care of you?” Taeyeon asked, while looking straightly to Sunny’s face that suddenly red.

 

 

“Yah… How long after you been here, huh? just a moment, and you already fall in love with a nurse, a nurse…?” Taeyeon said, playfully.

 

 

Sunny kept smiling, make Taeyeon wonder, who’s the nurse that might change this man infront him, to be a real man who finally got those feelings.

 

 

“I think, I’ve been trapped for this kind of feelings, and that’s what you called as, love at first sight, buddy… Just like you and Sica… She, she’s my angel, my only one angel…”

 

 

Did Taeyeon saw a lot of love balloon here? He thought, he was, but then, he snapped himself by talking back to Sunny about the incident that night, “Anyway… Sunny, about our last mission, Mr Eric and the others got arrested a lot of their minions, and some of them also helped us to show to us their another fortress… With that, we have fully power to arrest all of them…”

 

 

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Sorry for what now?”

 

 

“Again, about you and her…”

 

 

“Yah, Sunkyu-yah… It’s okay… I’ll find my way to find her. I made my promise to be with her, and drag her away from that…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I know she still love me, and she knows that I really love her as well…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“If I could, I just meet her parents. I wanted to settle down everything I lefted. They want me…”

 

 

“You don’t have to, Taeyeon… You know what they could do to a person they really mad to…”

 

 

“I know… But—“

 

 

“Time to take your—owh, you have a visitor… Good morning, urm…”

 

 

Someone interrupted their conversation. But, that person makes Sunny changed his gloomy face for being sad with Taeyeon, then turned his face when saw the nurse.

 

 

“Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon…” he said, introducing himself, since he saw Sunny kept staring at her.

 

 

“Owh, Kim Taeyeon ssi…”

 

 

“Just, Taeyeon…” Taeyeon giving her an honest smile, then smirk towards Sunny.

 

 

“Owh, hahaha… Okay, Taeyeon. I’m sorry if I—“

 

 

“No, you’re not… Okay, Taeyeon, looks like I need to take my medicine. Can you visit the other friend of us? They must be waiting for you…” Sunny said, with his leave-me-alone-with-her look.

 

 

His sudden changing behaviour makes Taeyeon understood, she’s the nurse that he mean with.

 

 

“Owh, okay… Nurse, you need to give him more strong medicine, cause I think, this little pills will not gonna change his condition right now for just saw you…” Taeyeon said, faking his concerned to Sunny, and Sunny just punch him right on his arm when Taeyeon stood from beside the bed.

 

 

She’s laughing at the scene they made, and Taeyeon made his way out from the awkward situation they’ve entered.

 

 

Taeyeon hope, both of them will make it out, since he thought they really looks a good pair of word of, couple.

 

 

 

… …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= Sawatdi… Nihao… Anyeonghasayo… And hello to every viewers… It’s already in chapter 13, huh…? fuh... 7 more chapter before it’s end… Anyway, I have included a new cameo in another chapter, and guess who? Wait for another chapter…

 

Next chapter… :

“Owh… Introduce, she’s my cousin from Los Angeles, Hwang Stephanie… She’s a cop, too, transferred from there, two days ago…” *Sunny

“Don’t you wanna go with us to go shopping, maybe…?” *Jiyoung