chapter 17

Let Me Be Your Drug

sorry for the late update, guys...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was waiting at Taeyeon’s office while Taeyeon helping the others to cook inside the chaos kitchen, for their uncounted customers that morning. She’s also surprised and felt so much happy when Taeyeon restaurant’s name was their combined name.

 

 

At the same time, she knows, Taeyeon really loves her more  than she know when Taeyeon fulfilled her dream to opened up a restaurant for them.

 

 

“Hey…” suddenly Jessica heard someone voice from the peek of the office door.

 

 

“Ah, Taengoo-ah…”

 

 

“You want something to drink, or eat? You haven’t take your breakfast few hours ago…”

 

 

“Just a plate of fried rice, and a cup of cappuccino…” she answered, not fading her smile for Taeyeon.

 

 

“Wait here…”

 

 

Just before Taeyeon wanted to close back the door, Jessica spoke to him, “Seobang…?”

 

 

“Yes…? Anything more you want, babe…?”

 

 

“No… Just, I wanna say, thank you…”

 

 

Taeyeon can saw and felt an honesty from just looking at her. He knows what it mean by her words, “No, Sica… Thank you…” he smiled with full of sincerity, making Jessica wanted to teared infront of him, but she kept hold on.

 

 

“Go… I’m hungry now…”

 

 

“Hahaha… Okay, okay…”

 

 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon brought Jessica’s order, “Here your order, my princess Jessica…”

 

 

“Thank you, seobang-ah…” Jessica said, approaching Taeyeon who placed her order at the desk in the middle of the office room, and kissed him.

 

 

“You know, babe…? We need to go shopping after this, since I heard from Sunny, the moment he saw you, you didn’t brought anything with you… I will buy you a lot of clothes…” Taeyeon said, both of them still standing and Taeyeon hugged Jessica’s waist, while Jessica’s both hands circling Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

 

“Yeah… I need a lot of cute underwear too…” Jessica purposely making her ert seobang having his thought.

 

 

“O-okay…”

 

 

Jessica just chuckled with Taeyeon’s innocent reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunny oppa, I want this…” Seo Hyun requested, while they’re at the mall, buying a lot of food for both of them.

 

 

“Just put it inside…” Sunny said, pushing the trolley for his Seobaby.

 

 

On their walk, SeoSun bumped with another couple inside the biggest mall in this city, TaengSic.

 

 

“Oh, Sunny ssi…” Jessica called him, then she saw another taller person among four of them beside Sunny. She looks so beautiful, she thought.

 

 

“Jessica ssi… Taeyeon-ah… I can’t believe we will met here…” Sunny jokingly said, since this is the first time ever he saw Taeyeon shopping with someone.

 

 

“I can’t believe you have a taller girlfriend than you… What’s her name…?” asked Jessica.

 

 

“I’m Seo Hyun, Jessica unnie… And as same as you, you’re also taller than Taeyeon oppa…” both Sunny and Jessica laugh because of that.

 

 

Taeyeon pretended to showed his sulky face, “Okay, don’t teased me… See you guys later, we have a lot of things to buy, especially for this ice princess, or else she will start to melting…” Taeyeon’s joke received a soft hit at his shoulder.

 

 

“Hahaha… Okay, as well as us… See you later, TaengSic…” Sunny said, then the two couples making their own destination inside the mall.

 

 

“Sunny oppa, is that Jessica that you told me before?” asked Seo Hyun when she saw nowhere both Taeyeon and Jessica on their view.

 

 

“Yeap… They’re cute couple, huh?” Sunny asked back.

 

 

“Hmm… I hope Taeyeon oppa will have a great life with her. He looks miserable before this…”

 

 

“Yeah, I think so… Come on, pick up the chicken, I want to eat chicken this night…” Sunny said, with his aegyo.

 

 

“Okay, okay…” Seo Hyun said, smiling to her dork boyfriend.

 

 

Suddenly, Sunny’s phone had an income message. He looked to the sender, it was his best friend, Taeyeon.

 

 

:Taeyeon

 

 

Sunny didn’t reply it back since he knows, Taeyeon will force him to do that even if he says no.

 

 

“Who’s that?” Seo Hyun asked.

 

 

“It was Taeyeon…” Sunny need to tell her now, he thought.

 

 

“He want a little favor from us… Can you accompany Jessica tomorrow at Taeyeon’s house? He want to hang out with me, just for a day… You know, man’s thing…”

 

 

“Owh, oppa… Mianhe… Tomorrow, I have took an overtime for my friend shift, since she need to go to her village for a whole one week holiday…”

 

 

“Owh, too bad…”

 

 

“Why don’t you ask for Jiyoung’s help? His girlfriend might want to hang out with her…”

 

 

“Yes, good idea…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…”

 

 

“What…” Taeyeon imitates Sunny.

 

 

“When will you tell me where you gonna take me?”

 

 

“It’s few moment later you will know…”

 

 

Just right after they arrived at their main destination, Sunny knows why Taeyeon only took him, cause Taeyeon wanted to buy a ring.

 

 

“Now you know, don’t you…?”

 

 

“Are you serious?! It’s really awesome to see you will get marry, Taeyeon-ah… Wow… My friend really can’t wait anymore, huh?”

 

 

“Yeap… Really can’t… I want us to be together with a legal relationship… S-she… She’s carried my baby…”

 

 

“W-what…?! You’re such a king of ert, Taeyeon-ah…” Sunny said jokingly.

 

 

“It’s few months ago before we lost contact…” Taeyeon told him, while blushing hardly.

 

 

“Well, come on… You need to marry her, as soon as possible…”

 

 

Both of them got out from the car, then make their way into the jewelry shop.

 

 

Sunny helped him a lot to choose a right one from those variety of ring. He also a little bit happy, that finally Taeyeon made a decision to marry with someone he really loves. Even Jessica was not the perfect girl for Taeyeon,  Sunny sure and confident, Taeyeon will completing Jessica’s bad side.

 

 

For a while, he didn’t know where the great Taeyeon had ‘gone’. Taeyeon that he knew for years had become the FOOL Kim Taeyeon since he lands his eyes on Jung Jessica’s. He never saw that happy and shiny face when he still with Soo Young. That Jung turn that Kim into pabo.

 

 

When he’s still Soo’s boyfriend, he was indeed happier than the usual happy Taeng. But Jessica had turn that Kim infront him to be the happiest Taeng. Sunny never thought that Jung could defeat that Goddess Choi when things come to Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

Jung Jessica. The colour of Taeyeon’s blood. The one who wider Taeyeon’s smiles. The Mrs. Kim-soon-to-be. Only things Sunny hope, these two lovebird will continue the endless love, keep on walking on the same path, will be gift endless bless by God and will be with each other.

 

 

“I trust in you, Jung Jessica. No. I trust you, Kim Jessica…” Sunny thought.

 

 

For Taeyeon, he’s not just confident with his choice, but also ready to become a husband and a father for both of his wife and baby.

 

 

He was glad to met Jessica. He’s also grateful rather than felt regret towards the decision by Mr Eric not long time ago to told him being a spy for that drug dealer’s mission.

 

 

Everything is better when he’s with Jessica. That’s for sure, he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That morning, when Jessica was with the younger couple, Jiyoung and Suzy, she asked for their help to meet her parents in the prison.

 

 

Both Jiyoung and Suzy didn’t hesitated to help her, and the trio immediately went to the prison to meet them there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom… Dad…” Jessica said, hugging both of her parents, then took their sit.

 

 

“Did Soo Man ssi came here, mom…?” Jessica started their conversation.

 

 

“He was… He said, he will try his best to diminish our punishment year in here, if we help them to get an information about our business partners for them…” Soojin answered.

 

 

“You will… Right…?”

 

eRbsp;$#C/{3U%"D 0D “Of course, honey… Enough is enough…” Taecyon said.

 

 

“I’m glad you’ve changed a lot, dad…” Jessica almost teared up, but then her father hold her hand, “Anything I willing to do, for our better future…”

 

 

There silent between them. Soojin also joined the holding-hands-moment.

 

 

Taecyon looked to Jessica again, then asked, “So… How about you and Taeyeon now? You guys already met?”

 

 

“H-he… Accepted me back… And guess what, he opened a restaurant with our combined name on it…”

 

 

“He really loves you, huh? glad to know… Where is he now?” Soojin asked, noticed a big smile already created from Jessica face.

 

 

“He was with Sunny since this morning, going out nowhere I know… Man’s thing, he told me…”

 

 

Actually, an hour before Jessica came to the prison, Sunny and Taeyeon already met Taecyon and Soojin. Taeyeon asked for their permission for him to propose their daughter.

 

 

Of course Taecyon and Soojin felt so happy with the news, and pretended that they didn’t know anything about it, then spoke, “Man’s thing…? I think, I know…” Taecyon said, giving an unknown smirks towards Jessica, .

 

 

“What is it, dad? Come on, tell me… You know I’m really an impatient person…”

 

 

“It’s not be surprise for you if I tell you… You need to wait for him…” he said, making Jessica more curious about it.

 

 

Both Taecyon and Soojin smile towards each other. Seems like they know what will Taeyeon want to do, she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s almost half an hour before 9 at night Jessica was waiting for Taeyeon at Jiyoung and Suzy’s apartment. She was so bored with the waiting time for him.

 

 

Jiyoung also have been told that Taeyeon will propose Jessica this night, at their special place. Jiyoung knows, it is the time for his sunbae get married, cause he’s already old enough for being on that single man level, he thought.

 

 

Slowly, Jiyoung brought Suzy to the balcony, and told her everything.

 

 

“Wow… Honey, we should make Sica unnie pretty this night…” Suzy almost whispered while talked with Jiyoung.

 

 

“I don’t think so… She’s always perfect in Taeyeon’s eyes… It’s okay…”

 

 

“Hehehe… I can’t wait to see them take a vow together, soon or later…” Suzy said, holding Jiyoung’s hands.

 

 

“What, you want to marry me right now too…?” Jiyoung asked jokingly.

 

 

“Dork…! We need to wait for SeoSun couple marry after TaengSic couple first, then us… That’s what we’ve discussed, wasn’t it…?”

 

 

“Dae…” Jiyoung answered, pretended to sulked.

 

 

Unlucky both of them, Jessica heard their whole conversation. She was really happy to hear her great news ever. Well, second actually, after their child news. Jessica becoming more nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few moments later, Taeyeon arrived at Jiyoung’s apartment, and picked Jessica to their main destination.

 

 

On the way to their unknown place, Taeyeon was strangely quite. Inside, he’s getting so nervous. As well as Jessica, since she’s already knew what will happened soon.

 

 

“Urm, seobang…? Where are we going anyway?” Jessica purposely asked.

 

 

“S-somewhere…” he stuttered.

 

 

“And, why are you stuttered?” Jessica asked again, let out her cute chuckled. She rarely saw Taeyeon nervous like that.

 

 

“N-nothing… Hehe…”

 

 

After they arrived infront the main place of their destination, Jessica was surprised when that place was neared the pub at Taeyeon’s ‘half-time-job’ as a bartender back then. There’s a river behind the pub, and it’s such a nice place to hang out with lover.

 

 

There she saw a small marquee was build up, and a dinner night was already prepared for two person. Jessica looked for awhile to Taeyeon, but Taeyeon instead leaned out his right hand to bring Jessica to the place.

 

 

“You prepared this, for us…?” Jessica asked, walking side by side with Taeyeon to the small marquee.

 

 

“It’s not so hard when I have someone help me out here…” Taeyeon blurtered out, and he knows, Jessica knows who he mean by.

 

 

“Have a sit…?” Taeyeon uttered when he offered a sit for his princess.

 

 

“Thanks… Taengoo-ah, you should tell me you want to take a dinner in here, so I could wear a nice dress…”

 

 

“You look great in every outfit, baby…”

 

 

Jessica was blushing, and tried to hold it, but it didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon.

 

 

They absolutely on their own world, even the expert Taeyeon also didn’t noticed there’s danger surrounding them at that quite place.

 

 

“Who do you think I will kill first, Sungmin? Wanna take a bet?” Donghae sounds so creepy with his deep voice, almost like a crazy gun man.

 

 

“I-I don’t know…” Sungmin a little bit stuttered.

 

 

“One bullet, one down… But, sorry to say, I have fully loaded bullets inside my gun now… Should I kill first the one who ruin our life, or the one who betrayed us…? Come on, make a choice for me too, Sungmin…”

 

 

“Anyone you want, Donghae…”

 

 

“Well,” Donghae looked to Sungmin, making him gulped with Donghae’s stares.

 

 

“I think, I already made my decision…” Donghae said, then his staring back to the lovebirds romantic scene.

 

 

“Urm, Taengoo…? Y-you have something to tell me? We never went out for dinner like this…” Jessica said, with her impatient yet nervous feelings.

 

 

“Ah…? Y-yeah…” Taeyeon stood from his sit, and slowly approaching Jessica who already knows what he’s wanted to do.

 

 

Taeyeon took out a small purple box from his jeans back pocket, and knee down to his one and only princess, Jessica.

 

 

“Jung Soo Yeon, I know, this is out of sudden for both of us. And I know, your parents still in prison… But, I don’t want to wait for this anymore, I want us to have a legal relationship before our baby born, soon or later…”

 

 

Jessica can’t hold anymore her tears. She’s crying infront Taeyeon with his honest words.

 

 

Taeyeon continued, “Another morning maybe will come greet us. We will not realised it’s already our new day to start ahead. But for me, with you, with our new life after this, my path will be, different… Before this, my day just as usual, the same morning jog to do, same coffee to get slurp, the same place to went. But if I’m with you, I wonder, which new morning will be our new fate to face…”

 

 

Every cheesy words Taeyeon blutered, it’s like a love song for Jessica to heard it from herself. She can felt the butterflies in her stomach almost released from . Her hands shaking, her tears  almost drowned them.

 

 

Then, Taeyeon asked the most incredible words that makes Jessica felt like she was dreaming all the time, “So… Will you be with me, to create a new path infront us…? Will you marry me…?”

 

 

Suddenly, Jessica spoke when Taeyeon wiped Jessica’s tears, “Taengoo-ah… You had change my life since I lay my eyes on you. It’s hard to explain the way you makes me feel. Every single day, I fall deeper in love with you. ‘til the day I breathed my last breath, I smiles in a special kind of way. It’s all because of you, Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

Jessica catching her breath, since she’s still crying infront Taeyeon then continued, “I love you, Kim Taeyeon… Of course I will, I’m willing to be forever with you, my only ert seobang…”

 

 

Both of them chuckled, and Taeyeon immediately took Jessica’s left hand, and wearing her a beautiful diamond ring on her ring finger.

 

 

“Thank you so much, Sica-ah…” Taeyeon said, giving her a deep light kiss on her lips, and then hug her in his warm embrace.

 

 

“Thank you to you too, Taengoo… My seobang…”

 

 

It was such a great night for both of them since they were cuddling for a beautiful minutes. Eventhough the wind was blowing that make them shivered just a while ago, they finally got a warm embrace for each other.

 

 

“S-seobang…? Our food, it’s getting cold…” Jessica said, since they’re just cuddling almost five minutes.

 

 

“Owh, hahaha… S-sorry… H-have your sit back… We need to get out from here after we’re finish… It’s really cold…”

 

 

“Of course, seobang-ah…” both of them changing an awkward smile, but full with happiness inside their heart.

 

 

Suddenly, both Taeyeon and Jessica heard someone’s clapping from Taeyeon’s back.

 

 

“Wow… So much romantic drama here…” Donghae spoke, with his so-called-minion Sungmin.

 

 

“I wonder, why you still alive, Taeyeon…?” Donghae continued, as he was holding a gun on his right hand.

 

 

“Donghae, Sungmin… What are you trying to do, huh…?!” Jessica yelled, with her scared feelings inside.

 

 

Taeyeon secretly called Sunny at his back, and Sunny can heard all of their conversation since Taeyeon click the speaker button.

 

 

“You don’t even know what have you done back then, huh, Jessica…?! You destroy your father’s mind…! Everything was went smooth back then, but you…! You’re always becoming their precious to take care of…!” Donghae kept pointing his gun towards Jessica, eventhough Taeyeon was infront her.

 

 

“And you, Kim Taeyeon… I trust you, just like I trust Sungmin. Then, what did you do…?! But hold on, let me finish your princess first…”

 

 

Without hesitation, Donghae shoot towareds Jessica, but unlucky him, Taeyeon was the one who got the hit.

 

 

Jessica widening her eyes, and just watched Taeyeon’s colapsed infront her, couldn’t believe with what she saw just now.

 

 

“One down, one more…” Donghae talked to himself. He’s really out of control.

 

 

“Donghae, come on…! Look, he’s already called the police…!” yelled Sungmin, since he saw Taeyeon’s phone still on his hand when he’s already laying hopelessly at Jessica’s lap.

 

 

“Come on, Donghae…!” Sungmin spoke again, when Donghae still staring to Jessica who’s yelled out loud Taeyeon’s name. But, Sungmin, at the same time, he also wanted to stop Donghae’s intention to kill Jessica. He felt sympathy with her, as well towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Taeyeon…! no… What have you done…?! Taeyeon…! come on, wake up…!” Jessica kept yelling infront Taeyeon’s face, but it’s just useless. Taeyeon and herself drowning by Taeyeon’s blood. Her hands trembling, she scared of bloods, but she even more scared of missing someone she love.

 

 

“Why you did this to us…?! Taeyeon…! No…! Don’t leave me…! Please…!” Jessica still looked to Donghae and Sungmin who’s running into the deep bushes, as her hands still patted Taeyeon’s cheek. Then, she turned her gaze towards Taeyeon. More blood drowning them.

 

 

A smirk created on Donghae’s face, while Sungmin, he really scared to Donghae now. He can sense something’s wrong with Donghae. He’s not the same person anymore. He’s different.

 

 

Luckily, Sunny heard everything through the phone, and only him knows where were they at that time. Sunny quickly told the other cops and called an ambulance for Taeyeon, and immediately going there just a seconds after Taeyeon called him just now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= hahaha…! You guys really crazy for TaengSic couple… Calm down, guys… It’s almost end anyway… I just need some dramatic chapter before this story end… But, I don’t wanna tell you guys if it’s a sad ending or happy ending. I need to make you guys surprise too, and that’s how author did… Hehehe… Sorry, if I make you guys worried… Don’t swear me a lot, if I will make you guys hurt for my few more chapter… hahaha…