chapter 18

Let Me Be Your Drug

[I’m sorry to say this, Jessica ssi… But, your fiancee will not have much time left if he still didn’t wake up. For now, he is coma, maybe days, maybe weeks… He’s gone too many bloods. But, lucky for him, the bullet didn’t hit his brain so hard…” doctor Lea told her the truth.

 

 

“Please, doctor… Do anything to save him… I need him… Our baby needs him…” Jessica almost whispered, still crying with her big dark eye circles, but still can be heard by doctor Lea.

 

 

“That’s for sure, Jessica ssi… We will do our best to save our patient…” doctor Lea said again, while patted Jessica’s shoulder softly.]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just like skies that always stay with cloud, that what happened to Taeyeon that became ‘sleepyhead’ on hospital bed. All the wire that connected with his body never left him.

 

 

Jessica also make her parents worried with her as her pregnancy still not reach a stabil stage.

 

 

Back then, from the moment they know their only princess was having a baby, therefore they afraid that drugs that they always gave her last time will affect her body and the baby when they still in their so-called-great-drug-empire-period.

 

 

Fortunately for Jessica, the doctor that treat and found out about her pregnancy had said that the drugs won’t affect much but advised Jessica to be careful with every step that taken, or less the movement that will make Jessica will easily felt tired as the pregnancy was still on it’s early stage.

 

 

Other than Taeyeon, Jessica also worried about her parents. They will sentence in court next week. Maybe, they will punished just for a few moment, since they helped a lot to the police about their partners.

 

 

Mr Eric and Mr Lee Soo Man helped them a lot in their case. Soon or later, Jung’s family will reunite again, with their better, good future life.

 

 

While for Taeyeon, with ‘twinkle head’ as he felt his head spinning like merry-go-round tried to make his hands and legs move but nothing he can do. From the moment the wires connected to him, he only could speak with himself as he always could heard another voice but unlucky for his current fate, he failed to recognised the owner of other voice that filled with sob and love that ‘talk to him’ since the first day he was sent there.

 

 

Somehow, he felt that lovely voice is very familiar to him as he try to open hi sticky-eyes that hardly to open but end up with temporary failure.

 

 

He tried to remember what happened to him and the last thing he know that he was in a warm yet lovely embrace but full of with sticky-red-liquid around his head, and could felt another person hot tears dropped on his cheek while tried his best to endure the pain that he felt on his head.

 

 

The last thing he saw was a lady around his age crying while scream his name loudly, but fail to make Taeyeon to hold on and close his eyes without he realised.

 

 

After so many try to make a movement, that baby face midget surrender and let his body endured all the pains and hoping that God still give him another chance to breath as he felt that he had promised many things with someone. Someone that he loves with all his heart to the infinity.

 

 

For Jessica, she only stared at the nurse who’s in charge that makes regular check up on Taeyeon. it’s not that she feels jealous when the nurse making skinship with Taeyeon. it’s just that somehow she look the nurse was someone familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV;

 

With a heavy step, I looked into my one and only hero in my life who still ‘sleep’ with many wires connected onto his body.

 

 

How hurt I felt once I saw the one that always protect me from any danger, and promise to take a vow together with me on our wedding day before I give birth to our child right now, was struggling with his life to survive from the bullet that hardly hit him.

 

 

As I try hard to denied what the doctor who’s in charge to treat my seobang said that he didn’t have much time left if he still unconscious after sometime, I do believe when there’s a will, then there’s always have a way.

 

 

As I convinced my heart, I don’t know why but somehow I feels that my seobang will never break his promise to give our unborn child a perfect life and didn’t want happened to Taeyeon and I will happen to our baby.

 

 

Once after we met again, Taeyeon had promised me that he will not let our first child, Krystal become an orphan like him and didn’t want Krystal to have her life just like my past that growing up with drug dealer’s parents.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah… Seobang-ah… Please, hold on as our Krystal haven’t meet you yet. Please do as you had promised me. I swear that I will not be a sleepyhead anymore…” I said while half joking with stupid joke that involved my precious-sleep-time. But if it’s for Taeyeon, the ONE and ONLY KING in my heart, therefore I will do anything.

 

 

Using my thumb, I cleared my tears and stood up from my sit as I give a peck on both my seobang cheeks to his forehead and stay my lips on his for a while as I know that my kiss will not be responded but I don’t know why I felt that like my kiss was returned by Taeyeon. well I guess, once a byunTae, always a byunTae.

 

 

That one thing that make me love him more despite his ert and dork behaviour, he will only become a byunTae with me or else he will face with HellSica while need to hand my dolphin voice everytime I nag at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No One POV;

 

It’s been fifth days since the biggest ert in Jessica’s life laying unconsciously on hospital bed. Yes. The biggest ert. It was Kim Taeyeon, the only one Jessica seobang.

 

 

With Krystal in her tummy, she still be strong for Taeyeon. she felt so lucky to have Taeyeon in her life. Moreover, when they’ll become a parents in just less than 6 months. That morning when Jessica was about in her path towards Taeyeon ward on the third floor, she suddenly saw one scene that she could never bear the pain.

 

 

She saw someone, exactly like her seobang’s image. The midget then walked dissapeared to somewhere without her realisation. It was somehow Sunny, Taeyeon’s best friend. They really look alike from behind, that sometimes their friends inside the police station also felt like how Jessica’s felt.

 

 

Sunny just invited Taeyeon to check him out, but walked out in rushed, since he really a busy cop, involving that Donghae and Sungmin case.

 

 

Jessica then walked to the room again. Once she hold the knob, she still thinking what will happen to her if the body she saw just now is fated to be Taeyeon and once she open door, she could only smile happily when she still saw her seobang was still on the bed and ‘sleep’.

 

 

To be honest, the smile was not the happiest and the sincere one that she ever gave because her mind suddenly remembered how hurt and painful to be in Taeyeon place after get hit with one bullet in his head.

 

 

However, all that didn’t break her spirit to kept strong for Taeyeon as she knows that Taeyeon will come back to her. To Krystal. To them.

 

 

Taeyeon will always come back to her while ensure Jessica is feel safe again being in his warmth embrace. Taeyeon will come back to her. That is what her only hope right now. To be in Taeyeon embrace again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next chapter… :

“Excuse me, nurse. How is my fiancee condition?” *Jessica

“Seobaby, faster call doctor in charge come here.” *Sunny

“Geez… Is that the way you welcome my ‘return’ from death battle…?” *Taeyeon