chapter 7

Let Me Be Your Drug

“So…” they’re back to the awkward situation in the car, went to nowhere around the city.

 

 

Taeyeon’s the one who started the conversation this time.

 

 

“Yes…?” Jessica waiting for another words from Taeyeon nervously.

 

 

“You don’t care if I’m kidnapping you right now, and going nowhere…?”

 

 

“Bring me anywhere you want, then…”

 

 

“Sure…?” Taeyeon cutely raising his eyebrows, making Jessica went crazy by just looking at him with that close distance.

 

 

“Ah…? Ye-yeah…” Jessica murmured, and turning her head from Taeyeon’s glare.

 

 

“Are you always have those red cheek whenever you with me?”

 

 

“Are you mocking me?” Jessica asked him back.

 

 

“I am not…!” Taeyeon said with his innocence face.

 

 

Minutes later, finally Taeyeon made up his mind to brought Jessica to the shopping mall.

 

 

“Here we are…” Taeyeon said after he parked his car at the parking lot.

 

 

“What we’re going to do here, Taengoo…?” Jessica asked, but then she realised that she called Taeyeon with different name.

 

 

Taeyeon was stopped doing what he suppose to do, pulling the car key from it’s place, “What other people do in shopping mall… And, what did you call me just now?”

 

 

“Ah… Nothing…” not before Jessica thought about wanted to get out from the car, her hand was grabbed firmly by Taeyeon.

 

 

“Wait…” Taeyeon wanted to stop Jessica, but he was pulling her too hard without his realisation.

 

 

That contact making both of them too close enough for them to even can smell each other attracting perfume. Their eyes contacted, the grip of Taeyeon’s hand towards Jessica became more soft.

 

 

Jessica felt the eagerness of her to just kiss those lips infront her.

 

 

Taeyeon, who can saw Jessica’s eyes looking nowhere but down to his lips, told her, “I think, we should go now…”

 

 

Jessica having her own thought, if she didn’t kiss him now, he will think other way to get back his ex, he wouldn’t know about her feelings.

 

 

Jessica makes her move, and kiss Taeyeon without hesitation. Taeyeon was startled with that sudden contact. He blinks his eyes few times.

 

 

For Jessica, it was the first time ever she gave her whole heart to someone that she wasn’t sure if he loves her too. But that kiss of course making Jessica wanted to explode her head, too much excitement, too much sparkling fireworks.

 

 

Taeyeon was paralyzed. The scene like that was too common for him, but that kind of kiss making him didn’t want to do anything. Seconds felt like hours.

 

 

Slowly, Jessica pulled back her kiss from Taeyeon. they’re looking to each other. They didn’t even blink their eyes even once. Discovering and wandered all the contact they wanted to in.

 

 

“I-I like you, a lot, Taeyeon…” Jessica finally blurtered out.

 

 

At that moment, for the first time, Taeyeon didn’t even thought at all about his ex, but he eagerly wanted more from it.

 

 

What’s make Jessica thought maybe she has a chance to replace Taeyeon’s ex, was when Taeyeon leaning back closer towards her.

 

 

Jessica already closed her eyes when Taeyeon landing his lips to hers.

 

 

The kisses went from deeper to passionate one, making the blond girl wandered her hands to Taeyeon’s chest, touching the muscular little fake minion of her father. Meanwhile, Taeyeon as one of the ert member of Sunny’s club, joined the touching moment. It just makes Jessica getting higher.

 

 

But, because Taeyeon finally remembered, that they were still in the parking lot, he immediately broke the kiss, “Urm, Sica… I think, we should stop here…”

 

 

“Why…? It’s just getting hot…” Jessica obviously showed her dissapointment, making Taeyeon chuckled.

 

 

“I know… But remember, we’re still in parking lot, public… Someone will see us…”

 

 

“Make sure you pay this back…” Jessica with her fake angry face and folding hands again makes Taeyeon chuckled.

 

 

And nothing can make Jessica regret for the rest of her life anymore after she finally got something precious infront her eyes. But, well… still not official.

 

 

“Come on, let us go shopping…” Taeyeon spoke, changed the topic for their conversation.

 

 

“Okay, but all on your treat… Deal?”

 

 

“Okay, fine… Wait here…” Taeyeon said.

 

 

Jessica just waiting and he kindly opened the passenger car door for her. Without hesitation, she just grabbed Taeyeon’s arm.

 

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon happily gave his arm to the person beside him that can make his heart beating even by just looking to her eyes.

 

 

 

… …

 

 

 

On their way wanted to go to the clothes shop, suddenly Taeyeon saw someone that broke his heart, together with the man that he called now as his main enemy.

 

 

He was stucked to move his feet even an inch when he saw they were so happy together. Just a few hours they were nothing at all to be called as having a relationship, Soo Young was so happy replacing Taeyeon with Hyoyeon.

 

 

Jessica looking to the direction where Taeyeon just kept staring at.

 

 

“It’s, her…?” Jessica asked.

 

 

“Ah… Come on, I heard this shop have a promotion this whole week…” again, Taeyeon tried to changing their topic.

 

 

Jessica know she was Taeyeon’s ex. If not, why he didn’t stop staring weirdly over that happy couple, she thought. She also know, Taeyeon still love his ex. The mood he showed before were so different.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Jessica completely in bad mood. She was distanced herself from Taeyeon when they were going to have a business that night.

 

 

Taeyeon knows it was all his fault after all, but what can he do, if the person he once love for whole his heart were stolen from him? It’s very hurt and painful indeed.

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon was still not official, but the quarrel between them like a married couple.

 

 

Soojin already can sense something not right going on that night. Even when Taeyeon send her home just after two hours they were going out.

 

 

[flashback;

 

“Honey, did you have a great time with him…?” Soojin asked, wondered how their progress.

 

 

“He just being a stupid man ever…” Jessica giving a clueless answer just making her mom thought, wanted to know what’s really happened to both of them.

 

 

“What happened…?” Soojin blurtered her words, can’t wait to know behind her moody.

 

 

“Nothing, mom… He just, too blind…” Jessica giving another  clueless answer.

 

 

“Maybe he has his own reason for not realised what’s surrounding him right now. You know that he just broke up, you heard what were they talking about this morning, right?”

 

 

“I don’t wanna talk about it now, mom… Forget it, he just stupid…”

 

 

Jessica was in rushed entered her room without giving her mom a real and clear explanation.

 

End of flashback]

 

 

The business went very well, even the foreign buyer wanted to be Taecyon loyal buyer.

 

 

Sunny make a mind note for himself to remembered the buyer name, and even his plate car number to give it to his chief.

 

 

The moody TaengSic still immersed and even got noticed by the others.

 

 

“Taeyeon, can you please send my daughter with your car, alone? I want your problem settled this night…” Soojin told him, and whispered the last words, more to an order than a pleading words.

 

 

Taeyeon can’t rejected her order, since he had to talk about it as well.

 

 

He just nodded, and immediately neared to Jessica, “Miss, you can come with me…”

 

 

“Why must I?” Jessica said, coldly to the only one person that night.

 

 

“Just go with him, honey…” Taecyon said, hoping that that old ice princess won’t come back again.

 

 

Jessica then has to followed the order.

 

 

Not before Taeyeon entered his car, he was stopped by a firm grip from someone, “Taeyeon, you need to explain everything for what happened to you last night. Sungmin told me everything, especially about your broke up…”

 

 

It was Sunny.

 

 

“Sunkyu-yah, I need to settle my problem for a while here. I promise, you will know the truth from my own mouth…”

 

 

“Make sure you keep your promise, Taeyeon…” Sunny said, released Taeyeon from lefted Jessica.

 

 

Few moments later, when Taeyeon brought them to a place that were popular for a couple dating there, he tried to having a conversation with Jessica, “Sica, for what happened at the shopping mall, I know you’re very dissapointed and angry about it, and… I’m sorry… We’re just broke up, and—“

 

 

“And you thought, what we’re doing was wrong for her to know? Then, how about her, dating with other man…? Tae, she just kind of a liar who willing to betrayed you, while you, still on her side?” Jessica started yelling.

 

 

“I don’t say anything like that…” Taeyeon tried to defend himself.

 

 

“But actually, you have those thought about it, right?” Jessica giving another attack.

 

 

“Sica, can you please calm down? How we’re going to work this out, if you kept bursting your anger?”

 

 

“Cause I’m f**king jealous with her…!”

 

 

Taeyeon was taken aback with that words. Finally, she admitted it.

 

 

Jessica who felt so rushed on their unofficial relationship, so embarrassed to looked Taeyeon’s eyes, “I-I’m sorry… We’re not even on that level…”

 

 

That long moment full of silence finally broke by Taeyeon, “I know this might sounds crazy…”

 

 

Jessica looking at Taeyeon who honestly blurtered his words to her.

 

 

“But, I didn’t even fight to get her back… I just, let her go, cause I know, I can’t make her happy… And, I even, have some thought, about… You…”

 

 

The atmosphere back to silent, both side didn’t seems like gonna started back their early discussion.

 

 

Taeyeon still confused for what he had felt towards Jessica. He’s definitely telling the truth to her, since he started to know Jessica.

 

 

“Just, send me home…” Jessica sounds wanted to cry.

 

 

“Huh… Okay…” Taeyeon just gave her a short answer, and drove his car to the ice princess palace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

= hey, what’s up, everyone…? Is it a boring chapter…? I hope not… but again, thank you to all my viewers and subscribers… you guys awesome. To my buddy, KSH, I wanna tell you something, “Gemok Is Awesome…!” hehehe… Who’s Malaysian here, you know what it mean, right…? Hahaha…

 

Next chapter… :

“I’m not your friend, I am your best friend, and I need to make you realized, this is wrong… She will gonna be your obstacle for us to accomplish this mission…!” *Sunny

“Of course at first, I need to tell her the truth. If she really loves me, she won’t tell her parents. If she did, let me take the consequences of everything, without both of you and Jiyoung getting involved…” *Taeyeon