Chapter 9

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

I stopped at the words that was said by him and I looked at him and say ‘ if only… you said that previously… and..’ and muter to myself ‘ protected me from her and protected yourself… I wouldn’t have left.’ And looked back at him and he said ‘ what were you muttering about? ’ I shake my head and sadness took over myself and I walked away, passed cross his shoulder.

He looked at my heavy back and tears starting flowing down my cheeks, silently and I didn’t know why did I cried but it was all too painful for me, I missed him but he is living so well without me but why am I always feeling hurt… I thought I led my life well without him for the past 10 years?

But no, I realize the past 10 years without him was all tiring, painful and suddenly I heard someone shouting out my name and there was trucks of big boxes that was coming in my way and I got shock and didn’t even move an inch and stood there like a dummy.

But Jiyong was screaming my name and the rest of them came out and before I know anything, Jiyong was hugging me in his arms and the boxes falls onto Jiyong and he locked his eyes with mine and the boxes were covering the box of us and the weight of each boxes were so heavy and I started crying again and uses my hand to try to move the boxes away and sat up while the rest was looking at me and I tried to move Jiyong up on my lap.

And I cupped his face and say ‘ Jiyong! ’ and he touched my face and say ‘ thank..god…you..are..fine.’ and passed out on my laps because one of the 10kg boxes fell onto his head. My hands started trembling and youngbae rushed to my side and carry jiyong up and seunghyun hold onto me by his waist and I started sobbing and say ‘ jiyong…’ and youngbae rushed to the medical team and seunghyun cupped my face to force me to look at him and say ‘ he is fine, please, we need to treat your hand, it’s bleeding. ’ and I shook my head to reject him and say ‘ he….will…he be fine? ’ and seunghyun looked at my teary eyes and said ‘ I promise, he will be fine. ’

My hands turn cold and youngbae came out and looked at me and say ‘ he is fine, don’t worry.’ And the both of them helped me to clean my wound and I looked at youngbae and seunghyun and say ‘ sorry… I need sometime alone. ’ and I just stood up and walked away and youngbae touches seunghyun’s shoulder and say ‘ hyung, go and follow her. I am worried about her mental health, she seemed really troubled. ’ Seunghyun nodded his head and rushed out and saw me dragging my heavy foot towards a quiet place.

As I reached there, I sat down quietly with my fingers touching one another and seunghyun walked over to me and said ‘ min hye… ’ and I looked at him and seunghyun hugged me and said ‘ you need some time off, ever since you entered YG and saw jiyong, you have been crying almost everyday. ’ and I hugged him back, sobbing and spoke up with my shaky voice ‘ it hurts… seunghyun sunbae… it hurts, it really hurts… I thought I didn’t care about anything, but it really suffocates me with whatever he is doing and whatever I am seeing.’

Seunghyun hugged me tightly and said ' i know how it feels ' and he cupped my face and moved closer to me, our eyes caught into each other, the moment froze.. he moved his face closer to mine and he slowly looked at my lips and my body froze and I felt as in I was in a spell and suddenly youngbae shouted out ' jiyong's awake.' 

I ran off at full speed and went to jiyong's room leaving seunghyun sitting there - alone, as I reached his room, I looked at him as he sat up and looked at me. My tears were not even stopping and he said ' stop crying, i am not dead. ' I looked back at him and sat down at his side and said ' you don't have to save me...' then he said ' i just dont want you to die at YG, that's all. Dont think other wise '

I looked back at him while my tears were still flowing down and he looked up into my eyes and he said " Peak min hye I said I am fine don't cry! " and holded onto my shoulder and I said " why save me! kwon jiyong, why? " and I lost control and started screaming at him, with my hands hitting on his shoulder and his chest and screamed out " is it really just because you didn't want me to die in YG and nothing else." and finally I broke down infront of him.

He holded onto my shoulder and said " nothing, that's all. I didn't want you to die and that's all! " and cupped my face and said " what were you expecting between us? huh! " and raised his tone and shouted "  Paek Min Hye just what do you want between us?!" and I laughed and broke down and said " nothing! I said nothing but  I am dying, I am really dying okay! I don't know what am I suppose to do, seeing you so ing in love with kiko, I am upset. I don't know why! So why ing protect me, you should have let me died!

He grabbed my shoulder and said looked at me with his cold eyes, he said calmly now " what do you want between us. You want us back huh. So what I am in love with kiko? so what! you don't love me at all. "

It pierced through my heart, he was right, if I loved him I wouldn't have left right? I pushed him away and looked at him, lying again " nothing, you are right. I don't love you at all." despite my heart bleeding like mad, saying I love you, I really did.

 


Author's note : dang dang~ here's a new chapter, I am so sorry for not being active for this story! now I will~ promise, so please support and leave your comments, it motivates me even more.