Chapter 8

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

Jiyong holds Kiko’s hands and walked towards his car and during the car ride, Jiyong apologize to Kiko and declare his love for her and Kiko suddenly spoke up ‘ can you apologize to min hye and also stop bullying her… it just makes me feel that you really care about her and need her more then you need me…’ and Jiyong stopped his car and hugged Kiko and said ‘ I will explain things to her and do whatever it makes you feel better… I know it is selfish to only make you my underground girlfriend without giving an official statement and also the appearance of Paek Min Hye makes you worried, but dear… I really love you and I need you to understand this.’

** At Park Bom’s apartment **

Shin Na hugs me and told me that ‘ if he asks again, say it.’ And I just shook my head because he has his life, we are ‘ past tense ’ to one another and he doesn’t loves me at all, so what is the true point of telling him about the child? Park Bom hugged me and say ‘ honey, just practice like everything is normal and it will soon be over. ’ I can only smile at that sentence so that both of them will not be worried about me.

** The next day **

I was at big bang’s practice room in the early morning and only TOP & Taeyang was there and I bowed to them and waited for the rest to be in and after 10 minutes, the door knob opens and Jiyong, Kiko was holding hands and they walked in and Jiyong looked at me, and Kiko punched his arm softly and said ‘ Bae, you promised me. ’ and Jiyong forced himself to nod his head and came over to my side and said ‘ Min Hye, I’m sorry for my previous actions and from today onwards I will not bother you anymore, I will just treat you like a back up dance because I don’t want my girlfriend to be worried about our problems which has been past tenses. ’ and my heart felt pain but I have no choice to nod my head and say ‘ alright… ’ and he smiles to me and walked back to Kiko’s side and Kiko was smiling brightly.

While I am forcing myself to smile, really forcing and Taeyang came over to my side to my side and say ‘ you seem really troubled, are you okay? ’ I looked up with my burly face and said ‘ Yes… I’m fine… Thank you for asking, Taeyang sunbae ’ and Taeyang smiled to me and said ‘ call me by my real name, youngbae and by top’s hyung real name too. ’ and I nodded my head, but I didn’t know how to react with everything that is infront of my face.

But there were too many things that I need to consider and before my brain can process the rest of the trainees are inside the room along with 2NE1 members and our practices begin and it was Bae Bae (song) and there is part that requires me to hold onto Jiyong’s neck and I breathed in to myself and Jiyong whisper to me and said ‘ like you said, no feelings. Just practice like you used too. ’ and I nodded my head and hold onto his neck and started dancing.

Both of us were professional, no feelings tagged between us and Yang Sajang saw our performance and after it ends, Yang Sajang clapped his hands and say ‘ Jiyong and Min Hye’s chemistry is still the best so far. ’ and the both of bows and Kiko smiled to him and walked over his side as I slowly walked away, feeling hurt and uneasy… I steal glances of him a few times as I slowly walked away to create a further distance.

Everyone looked at me and some of the trainees even laughed at me and said ‘ afterall, someone thought that she can be his girlfriend when Kiko is much better than her. ’ I just ignored and Jiyong spoke to Kiko and everyone was looking at him and he kissed Kiko and said ‘ see you, be careful’ and she went off and right after she went off, June came in and Jiyong, Me looked at her and she hugged me and at the very point, I ‘ shake ’  her off me and June looked at me and smirk and she said ‘ from the very start, Jiyong would choose me over you.’

I looked at her, angrily and suddenly June screamed at me and said ‘ why did you hit me? ’ I got shock and didn’t know how to respond and the other trainees crowded beside June and started scolding me. I got nervous and didn’t know how to fight back at the sudden attacks and this fight definitely caught the 5 boys attention and as soon as Jiyong saw us, he spoke up ‘ June na?’ and June rushed to his side and tugged his hands, like a though and started pointing fingers at me saying that I pushed her and hit her.

Jiyong scanned her body and looked at me and scanned me again and narrow his eyes to look at me and my nervous, scared self already gave Jiyong the answer and he looked at June and said ‘ are you sure she hit you?’ and without hesitation June nodded her head and Jiyong shove off her hands and walked to my side and say ‘ June na, I know your character and Hye.. I mean Min Hye’s character more than anyone else and she doesn’t have the guts to fight back.’ And pulled me out, with his hands inter-locked with mine.

As we walked out, his hands were still inter-locked with mine and I looked at our hands, holding onto to one another tightly and missed the times we had but as soon as I wanted to think back about the past, Jiyong stopped and releases his grip and said ‘ you know June character, shouldn’t you say something?’

I blinked my eyes twice and finally got into situation and said’ uh…uh… er… thank you.’ And Jiyong just looked at me and banged his hands on the wall and say ‘ ing protect yourself from her, I don’t want to see you being bullied by her.’