Chapter 13

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

Afterall, forever doesn't exist.

Promises are made as though to be broken.

 

 

 

She left the house and she wanted to meet someone before she got on the plane at 5am in the morning and the time check was 9.30pm. This man was there for her when she needed someone.

He's the first man that knows everything about her, about their love story. She took out her phone and dailed the number, the line went through.

 

" Namu, it's me. " 

" Oh noona! What's up. " she smiled after he responded with a happy tone.

" Are you free now? " 

" Not really, but I am having a photoshoot at my company with my members, why? "

" Oh... I just wanted to meet you. " 

" If you don't mind dropping by my company, we could meet up today. " 

" No problem, I will come over now. "

" Okay noona. " and the line ended.

 

She headed to the nearest store near her house and brought some food and drinks for him and s and took a taxi towards Woollim entertainment and she entered the building and Woohyun was already waiting there for her.

She brought her luggage with her and Woohyun spotted it, before they exchange greetings he looked at her luggage, pointed at her luggage and said " what's that? where are you going. " 

She holded onto his hands and passed him the drinks and greeted his other members but Woohyun ignored all the drinks and his firm tone scared her; " where are you going!" She sighed and Woohyun holded her hands and brought her into a quiet room where no one would entered.

She put down her luggage and looked at Woohyun, " I am leaving korea... tomorrow morning, 5am and you are the only person that knows that. " he gasped in shock and shouted out " why the hell are you leaving! " 

Her tears started flowing down and she said " Youngbae... he told me so much, I didn't know... it hurts Jiyong so much... " He leaned forward and used his hands to wipe off her tears yet at the same time it created more reason for Woohyun to hate of Jiyong even more.

" That son of the bastard! I should just kill him huh. " as Woohyun said that he was gently cleaning her tears, she holded onto his hands and said " I am tired.. I need a break from everything. " 

He holded her hands and used one of his hands to gently push her head so that it was leaning on his shoulder now. She tugged onto his arms and cried as he was patting on her back.

" Where are you going? " as he was now brushing onto her hair, she wipped her tears as she was still leaning on his shoulder " NYC. " he paused for awhile and said " I have a friend staying there, his house is vacant, you should stay there. " and without even asking for her answer he immediately dailed for his new york friend and made arrangement for her to stay at his location.

" It's done, I will pass you the address and you will stay down there. " she nodded her head and said " thank you namu. " He brushed her hair and said " you are the only person that took care of me during school days and my trainee days. So if you need help now, I will do everything to help you. "

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

She boarded the plane and the only person that has contact to her was Woohyun, but they made a promise with each other, he would keep a secret for her on her location and if anyone found her through Woohyun, she would break contact immediately and that includes Woohyun.

After the plane took off, everything seems peaceful for her yet it was chaos back in YG entertainment, Yang Sajang was down in Big Bang's practice room but realizes that Min Hye was not in, he did told her that she could have a 3 months break, but she should have told him and she didn't.

Yang Sajang was mad and told the management team to find her and knowing that she was close with Bom, he told the management team to contact Bom and ask about Min Hye. Just then the other Big Bang members entered the practice room and saw everyone busy calling each other.

Daesung asked out " who are you guys finding? " while looking around, Jiyong didn't pay much attention towards the " missing trainee " while the others were at least asking out of concern.

But a trainee respond " Min Hye has been uncontactable ever since she left the practice room yesterday. " It caught Jiyong's attention and he asked out, worriedly " so what happened? "

One of his back up dancers said " no one knows where is she, her phone number is disactivated and they said only Bom unnie would know since they are staying together." He couldn't believe what he heard and took out his phone and dailed her number and it was really disactivated.

Seunghyun was mad and he saw Youngbae sitting there, not even worried, not even asking after knowing that the missing trainee was Min Hye; it felt as though he was prepared to hear the news.

Seunghyun grabbed Youngbae's collar and shouted out " what the did you told Min Hye yesterday!" and everyone is watching them, Youngbae broke off Seunghyun's grip and said clamly " nothing. "

He punched Youngbae hard on his face, causing Jiyong to come over and stop Seunghyun but instead he was also slapped but before this could continue, Bom was already back in Korea this morning after settling her personal issue and she had found the letter at home.

She rushed into their practice room while holding the letter, Min Hye wrote and Jiyong, Seunghyun shouted at the same time " found her? " Bom shook her head and cried out " my god.. this girl just left, she left! what happened oh my god. " 

The other trainees tried to comfort her - acting like they do because by doing this, they could get closer with the guys and her. Jiyong snatched the letter and readed the contents and Bom shouted out " she met me yesterday at the recording studio, she cried like mad and told me that she wanted to leave! What did you guys told her! " 

Seunghyun punched Youngbae once again, knowing that it was definitely his doing and demanded to know something and Youngbae finally responded " yes, I told her to leave because Jiyong had Kiko and she was not needed! She was killing him! " 

Jiyong turned around and looked at Youngbae, shock, surprised and angry, he said while crushing the paper into his plams " Youngbae... why did you told her to leave!" He was now shouting the top of his lungs.

Youngbae shouted back " because you will ing kill yourself because of her! " Bom fell onto the ground after hearing what Youngbae said and the other trainees were even more curious of their relationship.

Seungri told all the trainees to get out and Bom shouted back " how could you do this her, everyone says Jiyong is hurting, but isn't she?! She is ing suffering of her hea- " Youngbae shut her up before allowing her to complete her sentence.

" what the are you guys hidding from me again! " Jiyong shouted out, this time he punched right through the mirror causing some pieces to break and pierced through his fingers; bleeding now.

Youngbae tried to stop her, but Bom slapped Youngbae hard and said " Kwon Jiyong listen up, your best friend told her to leave and now as her best friend I am going to ing tell you everything, praying hard enough you will kill yourself because she definitely did. " The doors opened and this time June entered, Bom told her to stay.

She went upright infront of Jiyong and pushed him hard on his shoulder and shouted out " To save you, she willingly let herself get abused by June- " and divereted her eyes to her and and went back to look at Jiyong.

" Her spine is now being compressed and it could cause her to be paralyzed and bed-ridden for the rest of her life. You think only you are getting hurt huh, did you ever see her wrist cuts, it's full of deep scars, all thanks to you! She took on drugs like you, breaking down like you, not accepting any other guy because she still ing loves you. " Bom cried as she said this.

" She came back to here was because she didn't had a choice, no matter how badly you treated her, she ate it all up. She cried, you never saw. She kills herself, you never saw. She cried out her whole heart and drank like mad because of you, you never saw. Kwon Jiyong, you are not the only one breaking down, she is also doing the same. you blamed her for being selfish cause of the child... it pains her more. " Bom then slapped Jiyong hard on his face. 

1 slap, 2 slap, 3 slaps down onto his face, he didn't avoid and allowed her to continue to do that. she's gone, because of me. 

 


Author's note : Another chapter, omg guys do comment T.T it's like so sad that no one is commenting T.T i think it's just author's addiction