Chapter 4

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

There were bells ringing everywhere, trainees dashed out of their bedrooms and headed to the washroom to brush up, after that everyone was all supposed to gather at Yang Sajang office and she crossed my fingers and breathed in and walked in.

Yang Sajang looked at all of them and spoke up " from today onwards, you will all be prepared to work with Big Bang as their back up dancers and dismiss " and she shut her eyes for awhile and told herself " for a stable income to pay for whatever I have owe Shin Na, I have to do this and I can! Paek Min Hye! Fighting! " 

The other trainees came and exchanges greetings with her and they headed to Big Bang dance practice room and the rest of them was practicing and there… she spot him, dancing, sweating, singing and wondered to herself again " he was better off without me, afterall. "

As they walked towards the members, they were all greeted by the boys and everyone were supposed to introduce themselves individually but till now, Jiyong hasn’t notice that she was there and finally the introduction begins and before the first trainee can speak up, the practice doors were open and it was welcome by Kiko Mizuhara and Jiyong smiled and say " did anyone caught you?"

Kiko smiled back and hugged him and said " I guess not, start your practice, I want to see my baby boy dancing. " at this point of time, what was she feeling? Angry? Disappointed? I don’t know…. It was all so complicated, she said silently in her heart.

Before she can go on with her thoughts, the introduction begins again, Kiko was leaning on Jiyong’s shoulder and his hands were on her waist and finally it was Min Hye's turn to introduce herself.

She stood up, breathed in and Min Hye caught his eye and he let go off kiko’s waist and looked at her – coldly and she spoke up slowly  " my name is paek..min..hye, you can address me as min hye or.. hye " and sat back down and a trainee named rana holded onto her hand and said " great job. " and smile to me.

She was sitting there quietly, feeling horrible because of the way he is treating kiko and taeyang stood up and say "from today onwards, the training will be tough and hye.. " before he can continue, Jiyong stopped Youngbae and said " don’t call her hye, not by hye. " and Youngbae looked at him and asked " why? "

Jiyong threw his dead glare back to her again, she thought to herself; oh yes, I finally realize that ‘ hye ‘ was his nickname for me, our past love nicknames and of course, I used to be his girl but why would he still be bothered with the name?

To break the awkward silence, She spoke up and said " hye was a name my mum used to call me, if not you can call me as min hye. " and Youngbaae smiled back and nodded his head and they begin practicing. 

 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

 

Her stomach was feeling really unwell and so was her head, it was starting to get abit dizzy and all her chorography was wrong, the tempo and steps were messed up and she looked up with her pale face and said " sorry.. can I go to the washroom for awhile?  "

The rest of them looked up – worried but before they could speak up, Jiyong cut their words and said " No, practice like you use too, aren’t you strong, you won’t mind standing in the rain for hours, for the guy who begged you to stay. So practice till you faint, no one cares. No one. "  She was shock by his words, but she didn't bothered to fight back, all she did was nodded her head and continue practicing, as he wished.

The tough practice begins again and this time, her body is at the maximum peak, ever since she lost her child her body is no longer as strong as it used to be and Jiyong screamed even louder at her, to get the steps right and he finally allowed a break for everyone and the rest rushed to drink some water, out of the practice room.

While she was the only one staying in the practice room with her cold body touching the mirror looking at the 5 boys. She took out some water from her black bag and took out some painkillers and Jiyong walked towards her, poured water on her head and kicked her bag and everything away from her

" Feels pain huh, feels ish huh, feels horrible isn’t it, feels cold isn’t it. ‘ and dragged her body up against his and said " this was how I was feeling at the point of time when I dumped you, . " and slammed her onto the ground.

She finally can’t took it and as her body was slammed onto the ground, her eyes closed and she totally blackout while her body was on the ground, with hers eyes closed, Jiyong gently kicked her stomach and said " don’t act. " But after the first gentle kick, there was no response from her and he gently kicked twice and she didn’t respond.

Just then the other trainees came in and he quickly squad down and touched her forehead and it was burning and Jiyong shook her body for awhile and shouted, softely " Min Hye? " and starting shaking even harder than before and trying to wake her up and he started saying " hye! Yah! Hye? " and Kiko was looking at him.

He ignored everyone and carried her up with her head leaning against his chest and he looked at the members and said " call manager hyung " and TOP did and his manager drove his white Lamborghini and he put her in the passenger seat and quickly drove off.

During the car ride, Jiyong kept on touching her forehead and said " Urgh . You could just scream back at me for a break, I would let…. If you begged me for awhile. " After driving for a long time, he brought her back to his personal home.

And carried her up to his level and rested her at his room, while he fetched some warm water for her to drop her fever and he gently put the warm towel on her forehead while he was looking at her.

Suddenly a voice stopped his actions, her shaky, weak voice started speaking up ‘ jiyong… don’t go… ji..yong. ‘ and fall asleep again and Jiyong brushed her hair and said to himself " why did you left, what was the reason you left. Did you really hated me?" as he put the towel onto her forehead and left the room.