Chapter 16

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

* NYC *

 

6 days passed, she was still in coma and the doctors said that it was due to, too much blood being lost during her self harm. She never once woke up and Woohyun never once left her side.

Holding onto her hands, not letting it go as he brushed through her cuts; " why fall for a man that can't protect you.." and kissed her wounds.

 

* KOREA *

 

G-Dragon's scandal has been the biggest news in town, entering a hotel with a YG trainee has sweeped the entire music industry causing a massive downpour in his career again.

He was sitting in YG's building as Soo Jung was beside him being asked with alot of questions, she shy-ly responded trying to make their hotel trip a big issue, despite the fact that she knows clearly that nothing had happened between them.

However to Jiyong, he woke up in the morning unable to recall anything. Bom entered the studio where Jiyong, Soo Jung, Teddy and the other members of Big Bang were there.

" Bastard, she just left and you're ing around. " Bom shooted him with this harsh words as his hands were rubbing against his head. Youngbae asked out, beliving that this issue wasn't this simple.

" Why did you leave that club that night? " Youngbae asked out, trying to figure out what is going wrong. Jiyong looked at Soo Jung and told her to go out for awhile as he needed to say something. 

She walked out after everyone threw her dead glares. He lean back against the sofa and his hands were touching on his ring and he look up and said " Min Hye called me that night. " 

Bom widden her eyes and stood up and walked over to Jiyong and said " what happened!" He sat up, looking at Bom and said " she didn't respond, but I know it's her. I told her to meet me... and I didn't know what happened between me and that trainee."

Just then the doors were opened and Kiko entered the room, without even listening to his explaination, she gave him a tight slap and said " Ji... no matter how many scandals you had, I bared with it. But now? it's with a damn trainee. " her tears flow down as she slapped him.

He holded onto her hands and said " babe, this is not it. listen -" she shove off his hands and shouted " what do you have to say now. " He hugged her and said " I was going up the hill, but that trainee followed me and I have no idea why I ended up in the hotel room. "

She pushed him away and asked him " why on earth would you go up the hill? " he paused for a long while, he didn't know how to respond. I can't say the truth, I can't tell her that I went up there to meet Min Hye. My heart is... - 

" Because of Min Hye right? " she said as she looked at him, she knew the news that she left YG because after she left, Youngbae called her and inform her and told her what did he told Min Hye.

He looked down, not knowing what to respond. " Ji, let's break up. I can't... do this. " and walked out, he ran out to catch her with Soo Jung and the trainees looking. " Don't. " he was begging now. 

" When you understand your heart, then let me know. " and walked away, and he fell onto the ground. Soo Jung rushed over and Jiyong screamed out " why the is all this happening. " and cried. 

I swear I don't know why is all this happening.. what am I supposed to do now...

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Min Hye slowly opened up her eyes as she saw all Infinite members sleeping at the couch and she felt a pair of warm hands holding onto her hands and she turn her head and saw Woohyun leaning against the edge of the bed as his hands were holding onto hers.

I am.. in the hospital. She cursed herself in her brain, knowing that she caused some problems for Woohyun again just as she was going to brush his hair, she spotted a newspaper, and the headline caught her eye

 

BIG BANG'S G-DRAGON CAUGHT ENTERING A HOTEL WITH A YG TRAINEE!

 

She started flipping the pages and Woohyun and the other members woke up and her eyes widden as she saw the news, Woohyun snatched the newspaper from her and she looked at him.

" Why the would you kill yourself for him again. Just because of this news?" he screamed at her but she shook her head and said " I didn't... I saw... this news today." Woohyun's eyes widden and shouted out " then why the did you kill yourself!" 

She looked at him and said " I called him on the very day I saw the news.. about his break up.. " she paused as Myungsoo was sitting next to her; " He told me alot of things, I didn't know how am i suppose to face them so I - "

" Kill yourself? " he continued his sentence for her as she nodded her head. " You are coming back to Korea with me, I am never going to leave you alone, ever again." he said, firmly.

" No hyun, if I go back-" 

" I will call bom. " and walked out of the room, despite her screaming " no. " The only thing he wanted to do was to protect her, at least with someone there for her, she won't commit suicide.

Woohyun kept Bom's number on his phone and called 

 

* KOREA *

 

Bom was inside the studio as Jiyong came in, upset, stress, going to kill himself again. However her phone rang and picked up

" Hello? " Bom said.

" Hello, I am Nam Woohyun from Infinite. " Woohyun said as he was looking inside the room and the rest of the members were stopping her from going out.

" Woohyun, er.. yes? Sorry, what can I do for you? " she sounded curious and Seungri looked at Bom, as she said Woohyun's name.

" I am a close friend of Min Hye - " 

" MIN HYE? " she exclaimed and Jiyong snatched her phone over and open as speaker mode and told Bom to continue.

" Yes... Park Bom sunbae, I know Min Hye went overseas, in fact I have been in contact with her all this while. " As he said that, Jiyong eyes widden and whispered to Bom; ask him where is Min Hye? She glared at him

" Where is she? Is she fine? " 

" She is NYC, she is now in the hospital, she committed suicide because on she talked to Kwon Jiyong on the phone. " he sounded angry however no matter how worried Jiyong is, he couldn't speak up because the moment he did, Woohyun would probably end the phone call.

" Oh , what happen. What did she told him? " as her eyes were on Jiyong.

" I am not sure, but I will be bringing her back to Korea, I am worried about her. But, under one condition if I were to bring her back to you. " 

" What is it? " 

" Keep her away from Kwon Jiyong, he is the reason why is she always killing herself. If you can't promise me this, I will keep her by my side. " as he spoke this sentence, she looked at Jiyong as he looked down, not knowing what to say. 

" You and me, should be aware that she loves Jiyong more than anything else, keeping her away from him wouldn't work. She needs to stop it herself. " she said as she looked at Jiyong, as though telling him she still cares about you, you still mean a world to her.

" I know, but did he ever cared about her? He had Kiko, they had rumors for years and now he is spotted with a trainee of YG, what else do you think this man can bring to her? If she ever returns back to him. She would only die. " he said angrily however she came out from the ward and snatched away his phone and saw Bom's name.

She shouted out as the rest were able to hear her voice.

" Nam Woohyun! I ing said I am not going back, why are you such a bastard huh!" as she shouted, Bom screamed at her end, hoping that her screams would reach his phone.

" Min Hye, talk to me. Please! " she is begging and Woohyun passed his phone to her and said " Go on, you miss her more than anyone else. " and walked her back to her ward and told the other members to leave, as he did the same.

" Hey... " she said.

" Why the did you left! " Bom was now screaming as Seungri held onto Jiyong's hand and tell him at least she is fine now.

" I am sorry... " she felt apologic to her. 

" I am coming to fetch you okay. "

" Bom ah... " she hesistated for a moment, she wanted to know if whatever the news reported was true.

" Yes? " 

" Ji...-  nevermind, forget it. " and they clearly heard she said " Ji. " and Bom saw how anxious Jiyong was and decided to let him know how much she still loves him.

" Jiyong huh. What about him. " she is now looking into his eyes, and he mouth out the words - thank you.

" Nevermind. Nothing. " she was now looking at the newspaper as she said that sentence.

" Tell me. " she kept asking.

" The news, he entered the hotel with a trainee, is it true? " she was praying that the answer is no.

Bom looked at Jiyong and handed her phone over to him and whispered to him - Tell her yourself, she wants the answer from you more than anyone else. He holded onto her phone as Seungri was patting his back.

The pause was long as Min Hye felt like Bom was covering up something and said " I am ending the line. " and just as she was going to cancel the call.

" Hye.... " the tone felt so heavy, emotional and she knew it was Jiyong's. She paused for a moment as she said " I am going to tell you the truth.. - "

" Jiyong, yes or no. That's all I want to know, I don't need explainations. " she closed her eyes, praying so hard that he would say no. But reality is always harsh.

" Yes. But - " 

" Stop it, I don't need explainations. I am sorry for bothering your life again. You have Kiko or that Trainee. Whatsoever, like what Youngbae said I shouldn't appear in your life. I never should. Sorry and Jiyong, let's not make this any harder for us okay. You are G-Dragon and I am nothing, no matter how much we once loved each other, it is all in vain now. Nothing matters. " her voice was unstable; she cried.

" I am happy for you, truly, sincerely. So live well and tell Youngbae that I will leave as he requested. I bet Woohyun told you where I was. I owe Bom an apology and a goodbye, I will come back. But I beg you, don't appear infront of me, ever again. Let this be the last phone call, the last time we are ever going to talk. Let this be the last time I will ever tell you that I loved you with all my life, I really did. I never once stopped loving you. But now, it's really painful to even go on with you. "

The line ended, they both stared at phone. Telling each other; i love you, i really really really do.

 


Author's note : please comments <3 hopefully everyone will like this chapter~^^ 

OH YES, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKIxq_Pe84 so perfect, can't forget the day I went to see them in Japan T.T especially during " haru haru " in this video, at 0.53 - 0.55 the way Jiyong sings. OMFG. How can someone be so perfect, okay let me cry now T.T