Chapter 11

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

After hearing the news, the breaking news he didn't knew how to handle all that at once, he went drinking, taking drugs - back to his life when she left him. Youngbae tapped on his shoulder, while he was drinking, till he was almost going to pass out.

" Bro, what's wrong! Ever since you came back you are never yourself." while grabbing his glass cup filled with whisky, Jiyong tried to snatch his glass cup back but he didn't manage to do so, he was pretty much close to passing out.

Youngbae was still there trying to know what happened to Jiyong, his best friend. They had told each other secrets, but apart from this time, he came back not willing to even talk to anyone.

It seems like the impact was huge but Youngbae didn't stop asking, instead he tried to anger Jiyong to make him speak up and he did, Jiyong was now mad in the club, his VIP room shouting out " what do you want to know? to know the women I love left me because she heard that I was going to sleep with June and then when she left me she was carrying my child, but then she lost it!" and he threw the nearest glass bottle he could saw, across the room.

Smashing every single glass bottle within his reach to vent out his anger, ever since that day he knew everything. Youngbae was in shock to hear that news, because he didn't expected any of it, was the reason she left him.

He couldn't calm Jiyong down anymore, he was mad, but behind his anger, it was disappointment, pain, sadness that causes him to be like this. After a few more glasses of whisky, he fell onto the club table and Youngbae sent him back.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Min Hye wasn't feeling any better after telling him the truth, she was also back to smoking, wrist cutting, getting drunk all day but Bom and Shin Na couldn't stop her, because she cried and told them that she wanted to forget all of it, so let her be.

It was the pain that bring them through all this path, but now the pain is also killing them sliently. Shin Na was about to stop her, until Bom's house doorbell was ringing and it was Youngbae and Seunghyun, they greeted Bom as they asked on where is Min Hye.

Bom didn't respond to them but instead she brought them to where she was, in her own room, filled with smoke, alcohol and Youngbae said " oh god, this is going to kill the both of them. " 

Bom looked at Youngbae and asked him what's wrong and he sighed saying " Jiyong is also like her, drinking all day, skipping practice and crying almost every night." Shin Na looked at her and said to them " What's frightening is not all this, if Jiyong doesn't loves her anymore, it's best."

But Youngbae said angrily while looking at Shin Na " how could you say that! Jiyong is hopelessly in love with her! " Shin Na could only sighed and Bom tapped onto Shin Na's shoulder and said " only they both could solve things themselves. "

" No they can't, not with her health conditions." Bom, Youngbae, Seunghyun widden their eyes and Youngbae shouted out " what the are you guys still hiding from Jiyong!" 

" When she was a trainee of YG, June used to abuse her... - " Youngbae grabbed onto her shoulders shouted out " why didn't you guys told Jiyong, oh my god. He would protect her." She sighed " I only knew it recently too... she didn't told me either, I found out that she has been going to the doctors and saw the medical report."

" What happen. " she breathed in and out and continue " She was once hit by a hard and heavy metal towards her spine, causing enough spine damage. Her spine is now 40% compressed , if it reaches 80% it could causes her to be paralyzed and bed-ridden for her whole life."

" Why doesn't she ever tells Jiyong any of her problems, urgh." Youngbae was now very mad at Min Hye for hiding all their issues towards his best friend and now his best friend is in pain because of her.

" She doesnt't even wants me to know, let alone him... when she loves him this much. " Shin Na was silently tearing up as they saw Min Hye falling asleep on the bed after all the alcohol she had taken.

Just as Youngbae and Seunghyun was about to leave, Bom spoke up " keep this from Jiyong, their damage is more than enough, if Min Hye doesn't wants to tell, it means she didn't want to burden him. So please. " they didn't respond and left

 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Jiyong was now working in his studio for his new solo album, he tried to get those thoughts out of his mind and worked on his songs and lyrics, Youngbae was sitting behind on the sofa while Jiyong was working on his songs.

" Jiyong, are you fine?" Jiyong stopped what he was doing and turn his chair around, facing Youngbae now as he tapped his hands on the table and crossed his leg, lean back his chair.

" I don't know." and he turned back to his work area and blasted out " Haru Haru " as he lean back and now facing the ceiling. It felt like the song was speaking out all his mind.

They both sat quietly in the room, listening to this song and Jiyong's tears begins to flow down his cheeks and Youngbae saw it and it pains him seeing how much Min Hye hurt his best friend, causing a brave man, a strong man like this to break down into pieces. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Min Hye was now practicing her dance steps in Big Bang's practice room with the rest, but they didn't bother to talk to her. They would only scream at her, venting out their anger at her if her dance steps are wrong.

No matter how much she tried to ask them to teach her, they wouldn't. It was finally lunch time, everyone quickly left the room leaving her alone and she didn't wanted to go to the cafeteria to eat, knowing how much everyone hated her.

She silently sat one side and took out her phone and looked all their live performance and tried to practice through the videos and the dance steps just now. She stood up with her sweaty body and tie up her hair into a messy bun and looked into the mirror and started playing their song - Bang Bang Bang.

After few more practice she manage to complete the dance steps and it has only passed 1 hour for lunch and since today the members aren't in they had up to 3 hours of break. She went towards her bag and took out a bread and ate one mouth before taking her spine medicine.

She looked through her phone and found Big Bang's classic song, Haru Haru. She put it towards the speaker and the music was now playing as she sat down there and listen to it, singing along.

Just then Seunghyun entered YG building and passed by the cafeteria and saw their back up dancers eating but did not saw Min Hye and he didn't asked them but instead he went to their practice room.

He pushed the door opened and Haru Haru was playing and he saw Min Hye there alone listening to the music, falling asleep against the mirror, before he could walk over, there were alot noises from the cafeteria and apparently all the trainees were having their weekly test at YG main building and everyone was talking with each other as they were granted with a few hours of break.

Suddenly loud screams and talking was heard, Seunghyun looked outside and saw Jiyong and Seungri was walking towards their practice room and they say Seunghyun outside.

" Hyung. " they both said in the same time and entered the room together to only be welcomed by their song haru haru and a sleeping Min Hye. Jiyong paused his steps outside of the practice room and the other trainees found it weird and walked over but Jiyong stopped them and they walked away.

" I am going up first. " and before he was walking away, Seungri said " Hyung, I heard from them what happened... you can't avoid her forever." and dragged him into the dance practice room and when the door was closed, Min Hye was awake.

She spotted him, after so many days - ever since they kissed and told each other the truth. She quickly stood up and bowed to them and took out her phone from the speaker and putted into her bag and she was rushing out of the practice room until one of her spine medicine dropped infront of Jiyong.

She rushed infront of him and took out the medicine and tried to walk away but Seunghyun stopped her, " why do you have to avoid him? " she paused for awhile and said " I am not."

" Then stay here, you are avoiding the trainees, I know and I also know they are picking on you." she wanted to reject but Jiyong's voice stopped her from rejecting " just stay. " She nodded her head and putted her bag down and Jiyong, Seunghyun, Seungri went over to the sofa and took a seat.

" Haru Haru was a sad song isn't it. " Jiyong asked Min Hye with his eyes looking right into hers, without breaking any eye contact. " It was " she replied, but breaking their eye contact and she sat down on another end of the room.

He stood up and put his hands into his pockets and said " when I first wrote this song, i was thinking about you. But when I hear it now, it pains me even more after knowing the truth. " She looked up at him with her body hugging towards her legs.

Seunghyun walked over to Min Hye and said it infront of Jiyong " I will protect her from now on, since you two had ended. " 

 


Author's note : Oops, he's gonna protect her? what's gonna happen?~ stay tune and keep your comments coming in!