Chapter 10

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

Hey everyone, from this chapter onwards, I would not be using " I " and I would be using " she " i would also edit the previous chapter if I had enough time, love you guys! Now let me present, chapter 10!


8 days passed ever since they met, Jiyong had already went back to YG for training but Min Hye hasn't turn up for training for days, he wasn't worried, neither did he even asked about her.

Because they both were confused at what they really wanted, if she was concern about the fact he loves Kiko, it also means that she still cares, but it doesn't makes any sense to him because she decided to leave him before his debut. The question is why.

Before he could think any further, a door opening interrupted his thoughts and it was welcomed by Yang Sajang, they greeted him and told the other trainees to leave the room, leaving big bang members and Shin Na there.

Yang Sajang looked at them firmly and said " what exactly happened to everyone here?" They looked surprise, including Jiyong; not knowing why would Yang Sajang said that.

" Min Hye decided to quit. Jiyong, why?" Yang Sajang said firmly and he finally looked back into Yang Sajang's eyes and he could guessed it, she was affected by my answer that day. 

He tried to walk out, but was stopped by Shin Na's voice as Yang Sajang left them some time to sort this out, he could have guessed it could be their relationship issues again. " Don't... look for her."

He turned back and looked at her, he said firmly " why? She told me she was dying without me, so what now? was all a lie again huh." she looked surprise, not knowing that Min Hye blurted out her real feelings.

She didn't know what else Min Hye said but she was worried if she could have said something wrong, especially about their child. Shin Na didn't response to him until Jiyong was now ragging at her.

" Get her here now, I need to talk to her. ing now. I meant it, I can go further in order to make her appear infront of me." he exclaimed but Shin Na respond, firmly " she is not coming, so don't bother. "

" Who is that bastard father of her child. " shocking the other members with his absurd question to her, but they both know it was true, because he is aware of the child, but not aware of the father.

" I don't know." and she tried to rush out of their training room, but she failed, he was now grabbing onto her wrist and he used his force to turn her around and now they are looking at each other.

" Don't tell me that, you are her best friend, you surely know." but before anyone could answer, June entered the training room, spotting Shin Na and Jiyong. She rushed to his side, causing him to let go off her hands.

Shin Na was mad, because she knows how much pain her friend suffered because of him, she couldn't controlled her temper as she saw June tugging onto his arms while her head was now trying to lean on his shoulder.

She only said one thing before she slam the door close, causing the rest to be surprise and Jiyong to be aware of something.

" You always blamed her for leaving, you always hated her for leaving, but did you ever think about the reason she left? You always asked about the child, yet you didn't know how painful it was to her, you didn't see her drowning herself to death with drugs after she left you, you never see how much pain she suffered after she left you, neither did you ever think what would she heard about you and - " and looked at June; " causing her to leave, she said she didn't love you and you believed it at that time. Jiyong, the only thing I can say to you is that, you never loved her as much as she did to you."

This entire sentence is starting to make a huge impact on him, what could she have exactly hear it and causes her to leave him, leave their relationship.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

She was now in the main office where Yang Sajang's office is located at, she has been trying to talk to him to allow her to quit from it, but he rejected because she was not able to give a good reason on why is she leaving.

She had no choice but to it all up and go back for training in Big Bang's practice room. It has already passed 2pm KST, and all the members, back up dances and some trainees that were supposed to be trained with the back up dancers are already there.

She make her way down and knocked onto their practice room doors and everyone was looking at her when she entered, cold stares from the back up dancers and trainees, they hated her because they thought she was trying to replace Kiko to be Jiyong's new girlfriend.

After seeing her, Jiyong told everyone to took a break and they all left the room, leaving Min Hye and other big bang members alone, Seunghyun make his first move by talking to her " are you okay?"

She smiled back - barely, and nodded her head telling him she is fine, but Jiyong holded onto her hand and went up to their management level with his hands still holding tightly on hers,not wanting her to let go.

Despite the fact she is struggling to get out of his grip, he found his manager and said " I am taking a few hours off, including Min Hye, I have personal things to discuss, I would be back later." and walked out and dragged her all the way out of the building to his car. With everyone looking at them again, causing more hates towards her. 

During the car ride, it was silent and Jiyong droved to somewhere up the hill, quiet and locked his car doors and now he was facing her, " why did you leave that time." he needed to know the answer because Shin Na was right he never once knew the real reason she left.

She didn't even answer him and she was still looking outside, Jiyong used both his cold hands and tried to cup her face, trying to turn her face to look at him but she was refusing.

His strength was way much stronger then hers and now she was looking at him, and he kept repeating his question " why did you leave that time." she said " I didn't love you anymore." without any emotion.

He knew she would said that, he paused for awhile and continued " Shin Na told me that I was dumb to believe that you didn't love me that time, so Min Hye, I am just here to know the reason."

Her eyes widden for a moment and he saw that, it means that her answers previously was indeed fake, he lean his forehead against her, and she wasn't fighting back, she allowed him to do that.

" Hye... just tell me please." and she could hear how much he wanted the answer, but she only said " will it change anything now?" they both paused for awhile with their foreheads leaning against each other and their hands were interlocked with each other's.

She felt warm teardrops dripping down her hands and she was aware she wasn't crying, and stopped leaning against his forehead and looked at him, he was now tearing silently.

She tried to remove her hands from his, but he was holding onto her's tightly, " I just want to know.. it won't change, but I just wanted to know." she closed her eyes for and felt her hands being let go by his hands.

He cupped her face once again and she said " won't it pain us even more?" this time, she was tearing up too, she knew how much this fact would affect both of them. He leaned forward and crashed his lips onto hers and his hands were now on her waist, their kiss were full of emotions now, not anger, but how much pain they both felt at that point of time.

She wasn't even fighting to push him away, because she couldn't do it anymore. He broke the kiss first and she said " i left because I heard that you are willing to sleep with June for your debut." she cried even harder when she spoke that sentence.

Jiyong was now surprised, he didn't knew she heard that, and never did he think that it was the reason that ended their love, he didn't know what else could he say but she striked him with a even painful news.

" I was pregnant." he looked up at her, now holding on her shoulder, looking into her eyes " whose was it." he said, not breaking their eye contact, she said while her tears were still flowing down her cheeks " it's yours." and his hands fell, never did he imagine she was pregnant with his child.

" why the hell didn't you tell me!" he shouted out in anger and she knew how much he loved children, how much he wanted to have his own. She felt sorry to him, for lying that truth to him, and she couldn't even protect their children.

" After I left you, I found out I was pregnant." he was even angrier now, he shouted back at her " why didn't you let me know!" she looked at him and said " i lost the child, because of how much stress i was facing when i left you, even when i was with you, i was worried, scared."

" You are selfish, you know much I loved children and you were carrying my baby and you left and you never came back." he cried after hearing the news, how much pain they were in, no one knows. 

 


Author's note: sobbing chapter, the game is just geting started ~ keke, so please continue to support!