Chapter 1

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

Min Hye! Paek Min Hye! Stand right there, don't take a step further and as he spoke this sentence, it started to rain and she turn and look at him, with tears flowing down and he walked nearer towards her and before she could even speak up, both of his knees were on the ground and he looked up at her with his tears dripping down his cheek silently and it was silent for a few minutes and she looked at him and say ' What do you want? ' and he looked up at her and say ' Stay please... hye.. stay.. ' she squad down to the level as the way he was kneeling down to her

' Jiyong... I gave you enough time... we spent our time in YG, training as a trainee but it has been 5 years since I saw you losing yourself in a dark space... I'm always here for you, Jiyong. But I am sick of this life, I want to leave here, leave with me... will you? ' Jiyong looked at her, with his red eyes and cupped her face and lean his forehead against her's and kissed her in her lips gently and broke the kiss first and say ' I spend my life trying to debut, the chance is near, Min hye, I can debut and you can be with me. '

At this point of time, she cried even harder and said ' I enter YG for you, I trained for you, I love you but why don't you understand ' and as she spoke, her voice was louder, the rain was heavy and she stood up and pushed him away and screamed out ' just go ahead and be the artist you want to be, from here, I, Paek Min Hye decided to break up with you, Kwon Jiyong. ' And walked away and Jiyong ran after her and his uses all his strength to turn her body around and she was looking at him again, Jiyong looked at her and said ' Why do you want to leave so much, what exactly happened '

She chocked at his words and looked at him in his eyes and tears was flowing down again and those painful flashback came back and everyone is curious of the reason why she wanted to leave, because she saw Jiyong, ing around with other unnie's to debut, she saw him doing things he promised her that he won't. She thought to herself; What is it that I was holding back for the past 5 years, it was him, his love, but now I realize that he doesn't loves me that much because of what he told her, Min Rae June, I will never forget that words he stab in my heart... causing the pain now.

It happened in YG training room, when June went into his room and sat down, she moved her hands up to Jiyong's thighs and say ' let's make love tonight. ' and looked him into his eyes, at the very first, he shook his head and say ' Noona, you know Min Hye and I are attached.. ' and looked into her eyes, however June laughed out and said ' Yes, but you can dump her, after you get famous, after you make love with me tonight, you can pass the weekly test and debut. But in one condition, forget about Min Hye tonight, forget about your past love making experiences with her, just me tonight, jiyong. Just us. ' and yes, he agreed.

Once again, she looked back at Jiyong and said ' Because I don't love you anymore. ' and he said ' A minute ago you told me you love me, a minute later you tell me don't, you think I will believe that? ' and touch his face and looked at him and said ' I loved you till the point, I gave you a last chance to leave with me, but you refused. '  and then, their relationship was over and the last sentence he left for her before she left was ' Paek Min Hye, you remember this, I, Kwon Jiyong had dumped you and not you who left me, get lost. '

*GAPS*

She woke up with tears all over her face, and her heart was all in pain again and looked up and said ' Damn, the same ing dream. ' and dragged her heavy self to walk out from her bed and her best friend, Shin Na looked into her red eyes and rushed to over and asked ' what happened? ' she shook my head and said ' Nothing. Just the same old dream... with Jiyong. '

She hugged Min Hye and say ' it was been 10 years... since you last saw him.. isn't it? ' Min Hye nodded her head; admitting the fact that it has past 10years ever since they met and she sighed as she spoke the sentence and Shin Na looked at her and said ' it has been 10 years since I had a full time job, that year.. 2005, before his debut he locked me up from all the jobs that I can find. '

They both sighed and she said ' Min Hye... you do know.. only going back to YG, can give us a stable income right? ' Min Hye looked up at her and said ' Yah, Hong Shin Na, what are you talking about! I swear I won't go back. ' Shin Na grabbed onto her hands and said ' I did an application for you and it was approved, Yang Sajang immediately accepted your application as a back up dancer, it has past 10 years.. the hate from him to you could have been over.'