Chapter 7

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

I tried to push Jiyong but his weight was still on mine and Kiko looked at me while the rest of the members were sitting there and Kiko looked up and said ‘ please leave him alone, he is mine now. I don’t really care what happened to the both of you in the past, but he is my boyfriend now. Please leave. ’

My hands tangled together with one another and I felt nervous because his girlfriend is trying to shoo me away, but he didn’t love me too… so why am I upset by what she said? I smiled back and said ‘ Kiko… I meant nothing, I hope you understand. I came back is only for…. Others, not him. ’ and she smiled back at me and said ‘ Thank you ’

I looked down onto his sweating forehead and brushed my hands once more before Taeyang carried Jiyong up from my lap and I told myself ‘ Paek Min Hye, it’s over. It’s delusion, no more love. Your child died… it’s all over. ’

** 6 days later **

Big Bang members were all practicing for their new comeback and 5 of us was selected to dance Bae Bae with each of the member and Yang Sajang appointed me to dance with Jiyong… I hesitated, declined but it didn’t even make any difference, when the practice beings the other trainees and Kiko were looking at the 5 of us and Jiyong walked towards me and say ‘ decline even more. ’ and I glared at him and crush my hands together and said ‘ There is nothing between us why are you always so bothered with this . ’ and he laughed out sarcastically, walked around the practice room with his hands in his pocket and said out loud with everyone listening ‘ not bothered, it’s disgusted. ’

I nodded my head ; slightly, trying to tie up my hair when the rest of them were looking at me and Jiyong and I spoke up while tying my hair and spoke up ‘ who’s the disgusted one huh. ’ then he got really pissed this time and screamed out my name which shocked everyone and said ‘ out of this room, my studio! Now! ’ and walked out, slamming the door and TOP walked over to me and said ‘ guys, come on don’t fight. ’ and I looked at him, emotionless and whispered to him ‘ we won’t fight, our hearts are so dead, where’s the fight? ’ and tried to smile at him and walked out of the training room to his studio.

Where I saw him sitting down on his table with his hands on his pockets and when I walked in, he commanded me to close the doors and he walked towards me and said ‘ , don’t try your luck on me. ’ and smirk at me and walked towards his MCM bear and as he walked there, he looked down on his legs and said ‘ 10 years ago you left, because you indeed don’t love me and you got pregnant isn’t it? ’ I got shock, my hands crushed on one another closes, my forehead is beginning to sweat and my voice start becoming shaky and I looked up at him – worried, with my heart pumping really fast and I spoke up ‘ what…’ and he looked back up to me with glaring eyes, and the atmosphere was getting colder and colder each time and he walked nearer to me and said ‘ you left for that reason, because you were ing around with others, weren’t you. ’ after he spoke up, I felt relieved because he didn’t know about his child.

But at the same time I felt so hurt, why did he say something like this to me? I left because you ed around, not me. I was loyal to you, from the start to the end… just why, did you not understand this fact? I sighed and looked up ‘ no. ’ but I knew he wouldn’t believe and he throw me our couple items and said ‘ from the very start, you ed around. So who’s that baby daddy that you bare your bastard child with? ’ and I chocked by his words and tears start flowing down my cheeks like a river.

I just wanted to go… and as my heart thought of that his studio doors opened and it was Park Bom & Shin Na and I looked up and I saw my long lost best friend that witness what I have went through when I lost our child, I slowly spoke up ‘ bom..mie? ’ and Park Bom rushed to my side and hugged me and Shin Na looked at Jiyong and said ‘  you must be nuts.’ And Jiyong ignored her and shouted out ‘ so who is that bastard guy that make you got pregnant huh ’

Park Bom & Shin Na looked at him and find that he is really ridiculous because he was that son of an of my child and Park Bom looked at me and whisper to me ‘ he knows you are pregnant, yet he has no idea he was that ? ’ I wipe off my tears with my both hands and nodded my head and told her ‘ keep it a secret. ’

Right after I spoke this sentence, Jiyong pushed Park Bom away and grabbed me up and said ‘ who the is that bastard guy. ’ and his grip was getting harder and harder each time but Kiko entered his studio and looked at the both of us. Jiyong quickly releases my grip and walked over to Kiko, trying to explain somethings to her, but she just ran off.

Without further ado, he just ran out to look for Kiko and I just sat down on his studio with my hands covering my face and my elbows on my folded knees and spoke up ‘ girls… I feel so useless… I hate seeing him with Kiko, but I hate seeing him trying to show me something… I don’t know… I really don’t know what I want… help me.. ’ and as I spoke that sentence out, TOP & Taeyang was there and I starting crying with my face buried in my hands and I have no idea they were there.

Park Bom was patting on my back and I cried even harder and say ‘ I am going crazy… this past 10 years is crazy for me. ’ and I wipe off my tears and looked up and I saw TOP & Taeyang standing there and TOP spoke up ‘ don’t mind us, just say whatever you need too. ’ and my tears wasn’t stopping and I spoke up ‘ Shin Na for you… I will keep on going because this is what I owed you… but … gosh ’ and hugged Park Bom as her tears flow down while hugging me and said ‘ sorry… I left you and… I wasn’t there when the both of you needed me the most.’ And our sorrow was all over the studio.

Park Bom looked at me and Shin Na and said ‘ I know about the house, come and stay with me at my own apartment, just me only and I will be responsible for the both of you from now on. ’ and I nodded my head and went to her apartment.

I looked at Park Bom and said ‘ I don’t think Jiyong will ever stop if he doesn’t know…. Whose child I was pregnant with… ’ and Shin Na nodded her head and said ‘ tell him? ’ and I looked at her and said ‘ no… I can’t. He has his own happiness with Kiko, how can I… ’

** On the another side**

Jiyong hugged Kiko from the back while she was crying and Jiyong turned her to the front and Kiko looked at him with her teary eyes and said ‘ she…seems very important to you right?’ and Jiyong kissed her lips and his forehead was on hers and said ‘ you are the important one, I was just mad at everything but Kiko… I loved you, truly. You are the only person that is with me for past few years.’ And Kiko’s heart is melted from Jiyong’s sweet words and before he sent her back home, Kiko spoke up and said ‘ stop… being around her.’ And Jiyong kissed her forehead and said ‘ I promise.’