Chapter 3

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

She ran off at full speed, and rushed into a room - any room, yet she didn't see the room title, but there she was in; Big Bang's G-Dragon's personal room, oh gosh, how dumb can I be? But before she could think further, her tears flowed out, throwing everything she could see, across the room.

Just then, she heard the door knob starting to open and quickly wipe her tears and rushed to one side to prevent anyone from seeing her; crying, but TOP came in and shouted out ' Min Hye, come out. ' and walked around to every comer and yes, he found me. 

He looked at her and said ' Sorry about just now, I am sure Jiyong didn't mean it. ' while he looked at her wounds, she looked back at his eyes, while he was still taking a look at her wounds and said ' you know about nothing, don't you? '

He nodded his head and said ' I heard your name before in YG, 10 years ago. I only know there was one raining day and Jiyong came back crying and started doing things that he is doing now, drugs, smoke, drink, ing around. For what reason? I don't know, but he always says out a name when he cries himself to sleep, which is your name - Paek Min Hye. '

As he continue talking, he went to Jiyong's medical bag and took out some medicine to clean her wounds and continue speaking ' I don't know what happen to the both of you, but you are emotionless when seeing him, but he is too emotional when seeing you. '

She looked up at him ' He cries my name to sleep... shouldn't he cries for Kiko's name or... June's name ' and before any of us could reply, a flying file came in again and she dodged in time and it landed on the mirror and she looked up and saw, it was him again.

He pushed TOP out of his seat and shut his room doors and said ' now in my room, why? miss the ual nights we have? ' and yes, my anger started growing and her hands worked faster than her brains and slapped his face, hard, painful, all her anger for the past 10 years in that one slap and shouted out ' you never understand the reason, I left. '

He grabbed her wrist and laughed out and said ' the reason you left, is because you are sick of me and now because I am G-Dragon, you are back for me? '

She used all her strength and punched him and he let off his grip and she looked at him, crying, with her heart feeling all painful because she left him because his betrayal. I thought he would came, I thought he would love me more, but he didn't, I gave up my life for him, our child died, he didn't know. With all the betrayal he left for me, I got too upset and miscarriage and what does he know? Nothing, only his debut, his status, his fame.

Min Hye screamed out at him ' you have no ing idea what you did to me, kwon jiyong. off now. ' and he slapped her again and screamed out ' you left me. ' and Shin Na kicked the door off and rushed in and grabbed her away and screamed at Jiyong and said ' 10 years ago, Min hye lost her... ' before she could complete that damn sentence, Min Hye stopped her and grabbed and pulled her out of his room.