Chapter 19

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

If I said I love you, I want you to stay... don't ever do that.

Because once you stay by my side, I don't know if I can ever let you go again.

 

Woohyun hasn't left her ever since he saw her cried so badly because of Jiyong. She was now sleeping on his bed, with her face buried in his arms and Woohyun's hand is holding onto her waist as she hugged Woohyun; like her bolster.

Myungsoo quietly opened the door as he saw Woohyun brushing Min Hye's hair as he gently kissed her forehead. " Hyung. " he called out softly and Woohyun looked at him as Myungsoo took a chair and sat down.

" You like her don't you? "

Woohyun widden his eyes as he heard that, " what are you talking. " he asked out.

" You are deadly in love with her, Paek Min Hye. " Myungsoo repeated his answers for a few time.

Woohyun didn't answer because whatever answer he says, it's wrong. " You do know her heart only has G-Dragon right. You would never get a chance, I don't want to see you getting hurt by her. She is slowly breaking you apart.. Hyung, let it go before she enters and break you up. " Myungsoo sat that as he stood up and walk away.

Woohyun looked back at Min Hye, she suddenly spoke up " Jiyong... " as she was still sleeping, Woohyun closed his eyes; I want to stop loving you, but I can't. I really can't... 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Jiyong was spending his time with Kiko as she was down with depression, he couldn't left her alone; worried that she would kill herself. He didn't contacted Min Hye knowing that she had saw him and Kiko. But his heart was thinking of Min Hye.

She finally came back to the company and decided to just continue to train as their back up dancers and complete everything that was given to her. 

Kiko was in the practice room with Jiyong as he can't allow her to be alone, worried that she might kill herself again, she took a hiatus from her modeling carrer. 

When the doors open, she saw Kiko leaning against Jiyong's shoulder as his hands were interlocking with hers. She bowed to everyone and went to put down her bags as Jiyong eyes were all on her.

Kiko spotted that, but she didn't want to let him go because she gave up everything to be by his side and what else did she do? Jiyong begain practicing with Min Hye as they started dancing Bae Bae.

Just then Big Bang's manager came in and spoke up " MADE tour would be starting soon, so I need you guys to practice." and Jiyong hands were still on Min Hye's shoulder.

" Hye. " He gently spoke up, beside her ear and she looked into the mirror, she spotted Kiko looking at them and she responded back " Stop, Kiko is looking. " and removed his hands away from her shoulder.

" Are you okay? " ignoring that warning from Min Hye, she turned around and Kiko came over " Ji... " her weak voice spoke up, she felt another pain into her heart.

He held onto her waist as Kiko looked at Min Hye and infront of everyone she said " can you... leave Ji.. and never get involved anymore? " she was pleading her.

Jiyong was shock by her sudden request and looked at Min Hye; feeling apologic. She didn't show any signs of her being upset, feeling hurt, and everyone was waiting for her answer.

" I promise. " she said as she smiled. Kiko finally smiled, she had the assurance from her. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

1 month passed, no talks within them, no personal time and Kiko felt alittle more relax and headed back to Japan, back to her carrer leaving Jiyong having his personal time back with her and leaving him alone for his world tour.

" Fighting Fighting! Today's is the first day of MADE tour, let's make this perfect. " Jiyong shouted out to all the members and dancers with his make up and he is all prepared.

There was still 30 minutes before the concert starts, everyone was talking however Jiyong was in the room with Min Hye sitting beside him. 

" I... - " 

" Stop Jiyong, we have nothing more to talk. "

He looked at her, he know he couldn't let his emotions affect him right before the concert but he needed to talk to her.

" About Ki-" 

" Please... Jiyong. "

" Hye, we really need to talk. " 

" Concert is starting, do your best. " and stood up, trying to walk around from the room.

" I still care about you. " he said that as she walked out of the room, definitely hearing his words.

 

**

 

The concert successfully ended, everyone was cheering for them but Jiyong got hurt in the middle of the concert as his necklack hurt his right eye.

" Jiyong ah, are you okay? " the dancers asked worriedly.

" I am so fine, don't worry. " he said that as he was touching his eyes and smiled to everyone. They begin to walk back to their rooms and the staff members took some ice and he was now walking back with ice on his eyes.

" Are you okay? " Min Hye asked out as she was walking behind Jiyong, and everyone was infront of them.

He nodded his head, " But are you? That day when I collapsed, I know you saw me and Kiko. " 

" I am. " 

" Liar, how could you be fine? Can we please talk? " He was pleading, but she remembered her promise. It was silence for awhile and everyone left, leaving the two of them on the walk way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Let's just stop everything, go back to Kiko and I will leave after MADE tour ends. " 


Author's note : chapter updated!!