Chapter 22

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

"Jiyong... Kiko-" Min Hye is felt will gulit and just so much gulit. "." Jiyong cursed out as his uses his hands to brush on his hair, "Baby listen, from the very start when you came back all of it went wrong okay. My heart is waking me up." And he pulled her up as he holds onto her waist. 

"Somehow or rather, Kiko... Is like a replacement or maybe not. I don't know. But one thing I know for sure is that my heart beats for you and just for you." Jiyong assured her endless time. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

"Min Hye" Seunghyun called out as Min Hye was walking towards the dance studio in a plain white tee shirt with leather shorts and a pair of black shoes. "Hey." She responded with a smile as everyone was staring at her when she entered. "Where were you last night? I can't find you at the club." Seunghyun asked out as she walked towards the locker and place her things "I went home."

But before they could respond, the same male trainee that wanted to flirt with her entered into the room and Jiyong, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung came in at the same time. "Juno oppa!" The rest of the girls shouted out his name as he was the golden card trainee. 

Jiyong pulled Juno's hand and pushed him on the ground "I remember clearly to off from my sight, didn't I?" Jiyong shouted the top of his lungs as he punched Juno on his face. Min Hye rushed over to pull Jiyong away from Juno but Jiyong was in anger. 

"You son of a ing . How the you dare to lay your ing hands on her!" He screamed out and landed another punch on him and Youngbae, Daesung immediately pulled Jiyong away from Juno. "What the Jiyong? What are you doing!" Youngbae shouted at Jiyong as all the other members pulled Jiyong away from Juno.

"Out!" Jiyong shouted in anger and he was trying to get out of their grips but Juno responded "Hyung, I have no idea that she was your girl. I am so sorry." Juno apologized to Jiyong and Min Hye and the crazy team and other dancers started muttering around "Who is Jiyong's new girl?"

"Just one more ing time if I see you laying hands on Min Hye, I am not going to let you off. off." Jiyong shouted out as Min Hye held onto his arms "Ji, what's wrong with you! Nothing happened alright." Min hye voiced out as the other members looked at them.

"You were ing kissed by some ing strangers now you are telling me nothing happened?" Jiyong stared at her as Seunghyun walked over, "You didn't went home didn't you?" He asked out as she looked down. "You were with Jiyong?" His voice was filled with disappointment and anger. "Its... -"

"Hyung, she is not your girlfriend." Jiyong responded as he pulled Min Hye towards his side, "Neither is she yours, Jiyong." And Seunghyun gripped onto her right hand and she was now standing in the middle with Jiyong pulling on her left hand while Seunghyun pulling on her right hand. 

But a loud noise caused all of them to look towards the door, "Stop it!" She heard some familiar voices but she wasn't sure, "Woohyun stop it!" Now she was clear that it was Sunggyu whom is shouting out. "Where the hell is Min Hye!" Woohyun shouted out as the guards was stopping him. 

"Let me go!" Min Hye shouted at both the guys and rushed out, "Hyun!" Min Hye shouted out as Woohyun rushed over to her, "are you okay? Are you hurt? Where were you? Why didn you pick up my calls? Bom said you wasn't at home." He asked her a list of question as he holds onto her shoulder to check if she has any injuries but Jiyong pushed Woohyun away. 

"Hands off" Jiyong wrapped his hands on Min Hye waist while Min Hye did not resist an inch, "So... You are now back with this trash? Did he break up with Kiko yet? How about that trainee girl? Paek Min Hye why are you always giving up your world for him." Woohyun shouted out as people were gathering around. 

"Please... " Min Hye begged as all the eyes were on her now, "It's none of your ing problem." Jiyong responded back in anger as he gripped onto her waist even tighter. "so you are ditching Kiko huh?" Woohyun was full of sarcasm as he spoke it. "Like I said, it's none of your ing problem isn't it!"

"Guys stop!" Min Hye shouted out as their managers and even trainees, dancers, Jiyong's good friend were now crowding around them. Jiyong let go of her waist as he punched Woohyun in his face and Woohyun didn't step back and he punched him back too. 

"Woohyun stop!" Min Hye screamed out as she tried to stop Woohyun from getting closer to Jiyong. She panicked as they were throwing punches at each other and it scares her. But the judgemental looks from everyone where also scaring her. She started feeling dizzy, breathless. 

"Please..." She begged them but no, they were still throwing punches at each other. Her hands were now holding onto her teeshirt as she was having a cold sweat,

"Noona!"

"Min Hye!"

Daesung and Seunghyun shouted out as she collapsed onto the ground and Jiyong, Woohyun turned around and found her unconscious on the ground, "baby!" Jiyong shouted out as he carried her up and send her towards the hospital. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

"Ms. Paek is fine, it's just that she has low blood pressure and at the point of time she could be having her panic attack so she was also light headed and all this are basically the cause of it. But nothing too serious." The doctor assured Jiyong as Woohyun sat down in ease as he heard what the doctors just said. 

"Go get your wounds cleaned up." Teddy spoke out as they called the nurse over for Jiyong and Woohyun but he was not moving an inch, he was waiting for Min Hye. "If she wakes up and see your lips are bleeding and your eye area are covered in blood she would freak out." Teddy spoke out to Woohyun as the both of them followed the nurse. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

"Return Jiyong back to me!" Kiko shouted as she was covered in blood as Min Hye fell onto the ground with a knife stab in her stomach. "Jiyong is mine and he will always be mine!" and soon after she fell to the ground and everything out.

She woke up - gasping for breath as Woohyun, Jiyong, Seunhyun and Youngbae rushed to her side, "Baby girl, are you okay?" Jiyong's gentle voice was giving her comfort. "Min Hye are you okay?" Woohyun asked out while Seunghyun quietly looked at her. 

"I am... Fine" Her weak voice broke Jiyong's heart "I am so so sorry, I shouldn't have fight with Woohyun." Jiyong admitted his fault as he kissed her forehead. "Min Hye, I am just worried." Woohyun was saying the truth. "Kiko is still his official girlfriend but you are not. You are just a nobody to him. A person without status with him-"

She looked down as her hands were holding onto her own hands-"a third party" Woohyun said that liner and everyone looked at him. "I am saying the truth." She was the only one that didn't even look at him at all, all she did was look down. 

"I will initiate the break up with her." Jiyong finally responded but Youngbae voiced out "Kiko left everything behind for you and now all you are going to do is break up with her?"

"Youngbae, I don't even have any more feelings for her. We have been breaking up, patching back for last few years and eventually the feelings died off.-" as he holds onto her hands and looked at them. 

"If she loved me, she would have accepted my marriage proposal the other time, but she didn't and from that moment on...things changes." Jiyong looked at Min Hye "Now its all just you baby."

"You must have loved her enough to asked her for a marriage proposal." Min Hye spoke out as Woohyun holds onto Min Hye hands and say "Don't go back to Jiyong. He can't bring you any happiness and all he can give u is pain and it will always be." But I learn it in a hard way, pain is pleasure and it will always be. I know that if J go back to Jiyong. I will break my own heart... But if I don't go back to him I can't breathe.

"Stay with me baby." Jiyong spoke out as he was waiting for her answer, "I appreciate it Woohyun. I really do. But.... I will be responsible for my choices."

"So that's it huh? Your whole damn life is only for GDragon that dirty .-"

-"GDragon is GDragon. Kwon Jiyong is Kwon Jiyong. He is Kwon Jiyong when he is with me which means he is all weak and vulnerable. Hyun... He is not as dirty and ty as he looks." Min Hye looked at Woohyun as he was now wrapping against on her waist.

"And to me... You are as equally weak and vulnerable like him. In fact you are so much weaker than him. Min Hye.... He just bring the worst out of you and all he is capable of is to break you into pieces till you have nothing left." and he walked out of the ward. 

"I am sorry hyun...." she said as he slammed close the ward doors. "Princess-"

-"Guess what. You are all I left with now. Woohyun left me because of my choices, Bom and Shin Na is never going to forgive me for my choices. No one would Jiyong... No one would." he kissed her lips as Youngbae and Seunghyun left the ward. 

"I will protect you."

"Just.... Never let me go."

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Its finally Saturday and Kiko was already in Korea. She travelled over to YG as Min Hye was practicing in the Studio with Seungri while Jiyong was resting. "Baby Ji" Kiko shouted out as she entered the studio. "Hey... "Jiyong barely spoke as Kiko hugged him. 

"I miss you so much." Kiko said as Min Hye was now in Seunghyun embrace, "Kiko, I have something to tell you." Jiyong spoke out as her hands were still tugging onto Jiyong but he was now looking at Min Hye. 

"Yes?"

"Let's break up." His voice was calm and it was without any guilt. "W.. Why" Her voice was now unstable as she looked at him. "Kiko, we are not having any feeling for one another so why are we still holding onto this endless couple heading?"

"No Jiyong please." Kiko begged as she was now crying while hugging him and Seunghyun covered her ears up as Kiko continued "We loved each other didn't we? Was it because of Min Hye?" Kiko was on the point. It was because of him. 

He kept quiet but his eyes were looking at Min Hye and Kiko walked over to slap her on her face, "You promised me to leave Jiyong! You ing promised me so why the are you now trying to get to him!" she screamed out as she slapped Min Hye again. "Stop Kiko!" Jiyong shouted out and pulled Min Hye away from her. 

"You will ing regret this Jiyong. You have no idea how much this will affect me. You have no ing idea." Kiko shouted out and ran out of the studio while Jiyong pulled Min Hye into his embrace. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

She was now lying down on his arm as it midnight, "Jiyong. Your phone is ringing." Min Hye sat up and passed Jiyong his phone as he was watching an english movie. 

"Hello is this Mr. Kwon Jiyong?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I'm calling from Seoul Hospital, Ms. Kiko Mizuhara is admitted to the hospital due to over taking of drugs and she is now in the ICU. We would need you to come over." Jiyong immediately ended her phone line and push Min Hye off his grip "I am going to the hospital. Kiko is admitted." And rushed out, leaving Min Hye all alone in the pension. 

"I'm coming with you."

"Don't. Kiko is very unstable. If you come along I am not sure what she will do. Wait for me." As he entered the car and drove off. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Jiyong was practically uncontactable for 3 days because he was in the hospital waiting for Kiko to be awake while Min Hye was desperately waiting for him to call her or even come back but no, he never called nor come back. 

Thoughts was killing her, she knew it was wrong but people are always greedy when it comes to love. He pulled her back and wanted her back and now she is back but his heart was or might still be with Kiko. 

She cried out in the night as no one was there for her, she needed someone back, she needed him back and she called him the one last time, "Min Hye, I can't come back now. Kiko is in the hospital."

She did not said a single word but instead she tried to calm herself down and not let her tears continue following down "Is it okay if I come?" But Jiyong shouted on the other side of the phone "gosh. Min Hye, I already said no. Kiko is near the death bed because of me and you. I can't leave her now. So please give me time." And ended the phone line. 

She threw her phone across the room and screamed out as she cried out, " Jiyong! !" She was now smashing every single thing she sees onto the ground. But her phone vibrated on the ground and it was Jiyong.

"Min Hye... I can't leave Kiko at this point. I am so sorry.. She needs me now. I need to at least be here till she wakes up. Just wait for my call babe."

"Ahhh" she screamed out, "Did I ever ask you to leave her!" She shouted as she broke the picture in his dolce bita pension. "Why the do you want me back if you ing love Kiko!" She threw the lamplight onto the ground and broke down. 

"Because she kills herself.... You are sorry...." She cried out as she left his pension with everything shattered. 

As she drove on the highway, she called Woohyun, "Hello..."

"Don't ever call me again."

"Hyun please." - Now all she needed was someone to be there by her side before she thinks of the extreme ways to end her life. 

"When I begged you not to choose Jiyong, what did you tell me? Now be ing responsible for your actions." He said in anger. 

"Hyun please." She cried while she was driving in the highway with snow falling down now. "Why? Can't deal with the pain anymore? Then live with it Min Hye. You deserve it!" He shouted out in anger and ended the line. 

​​​​​​She cried even harder as Woohyun shouted at her and Jiyong's text message, "Min Hye... Kiko just woke up... I know it's trashy. I know. But we can't be together now. Forgive me. She really needs me."

​​​​​​And guess what? I don't need you right... That's what you think right. "Hello Seunghyun." Min Hye spoke on the phone as it was directed to the mailbox. She tried a few times but it was the same. 

​​​​​​Shin Na and Bom was both not answering their phone and she was really left with no one, just no one. She drove all the way back into her apartment and locked the doors up including changing her password into something no one knows. She closed up all the windows and changed into a plain teeshirt and plain shorts. 

​​​​​​She went towards the bath tub filled with warm water and took out all the alcohol and pills she had, cigrattes, including a pen knife. I tried. I tried to live. I tried to survive the pain. I called my friends, wanting to seek for help but none of them are there for me... None. Jiyong turn his back on me, Woohyun turn his back on me and the rest went missing. 

She slept in the bathtub with warm water as she glupped down half a bottle of whisky as she mixed it with 5 sleeping pills as she continue to submerge herself in the bathtub. 

**

The next day, there was no contact of Min Hye and she wasn't attending the tour practices and Seunghyun finally checked his phone and called back but it was not available. 

Bom and Shin Na returned back her calls but again, it was not available. She was now almost dead in the tub with her both wrist being slashed as her blood filled the tub as the water was flowing towards the living room. 

​​​​​​Endless amount of empty bottles were lying beside the bathtub as all her sleeping pills, depression pills were completed, including some unknown drugs substance. 3 boxes of cigrattes were empty. ​​​​​​Woohyun felt sorry for his tone yesterday as he headed towards YG with a banquet of flowers to seek for her forgiveness but everyone was panic as Min Hye was missing.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Jiyong, Woohyun was banging against her house door to smash it open as the door was still lock, Shin Na was hugging onto Bom as they were waiting outside nervously as Seunghyun was busy calling the door men - rushing them to be over by the soonest possible.

The door men came and opened up the door as it was in the mid afternoon and as soon as they entered the house it was stuffy and the floor was wet and the color of it was red. Jiyong shouted for her name but there was no respond and the rest was looking around for her. 

​​​​​​Jiyong spotted her lifeless body in the bathtub with both her wrist slashed and blood was still leaking from her wounds, the tap was still running as her head was submerged into the tub. "Oh my god. Baby oh my god." Jiyong shouted as they carried her up from the bathtub, her wounds was still bleeding but she was completely unconscious. 

"Call the ing ambulance!" Jiyong shouted out as they place her on the bed and used a few towels to stop all the wrist cuts from bleeding. "Don't die on me oh god. Please please!" Jiyong screamed out as his hands was creasing on her cold face.

 

 

(a/n: HI. Is everyone missing already? Cause I went too hiatus ? T.T too slient already T.T I apologize for any wrong spelling or missing words, i was writing this during my lunch time at work HAHAHAHA love cha) 

*where are all of you?

 

Related image