Chapter 17

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

She was forced back to Korea, if not Woohyun threatened her with his career. Knowing that she would come back because she didn't wanted to cause him to lose everything he worked hard for.

Ever since she came back, Bom hasn't been leaving her alone, Shin Na and her took turns to look after her, not letting her out of their sight. After the phone call ended, 3 weeks passed and they haven't been meeting even though she had been back in Korea for 2 weeks.

He lived up his promise, they never met anymore. She stopped all her alcohol, wrist cuttings, drugs and smoke as she promised her best friends, including Woohyun. In this 2 weeks when she is back in Korea, she stopped asking anything regarding Jiyong.

She avoid reading news, listening to their songs. As long as no one mentions Jiyong to her and as long as she didn't see his news, she could live well without feeling any pain or tears.

Unlike him, ever since that phone call ended, Youngbae apologizes to him because he knew how much he loved her and now that Kiko is gone, he is really left alone. But Jiyong refuses to speak to Youngbae. Seunghyun is in Taiwan for up to 6 months due to his new upcoming drama and he couldn't be there for Min Hye.

Jiyong had been drinking everyday, coming back to practice with scars all over his body. It seems like without his alcohol he would die because he didn't wanted to stay awake for even a moment.

He is well awared that she is back, but he couldn't face up to her because appearing infront of her would only means pain and he is aware of that. Jiyong still comes to practice for their upcoming albums.

Soo Jung has been in topic ever since the entire YG knows that she slept with Jiyong, she became a hot item in the company. Everyone is trying to get close with her because they knew Kiko broke up with Jiyong; which means Soo Jung could stand a chance.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

" Yang Sajang wants to meet you. " Bom said as she was tie-ing up her hair and Min Hye was sitting at their sofa as she was eating. She looked at Bom and responded " I... am not ready. " and stops eating.

Shin Na came out of the room and they both went to sat beside Min Hye and Shin Na said " it's not meeting Jiyong. You have to eventually face up to meet Yang Sajang isn't it? " She sighed and Bom said " I promise, I won't leave you alone in YG. I will accompany you there and back here. " 

She agreed and got changed into her skinny leather jeans and a black off shoudler short sleeve crop top and tied her hair up into a messy bun and took her hand bag as she wore her black high cut shoes.

Bom was driving the car as they headed towards YG building, she lean her head towards the car sit as she spoke up " Bom ah, I am useless aren't I? " 

" Why would you say that?" 

" Joining YG at first was to pay off the bills, I said I won't get bothered by him, but I was. " 

" Why did you not consider getting back with Jiyong since you guys are deadly in love with each other. "

Min Hye turned her head as she looked at Bom; whom is driving and did not look at her.

" Love? I forget that we have that. " she try to sound sarcastic so that it doesn't seems like she is still bothered.

" You know what I mean, don't tell this to me. Now that Kiko is gone - " 

Min Hye sat up told Bom to stop at one corner and Bom was now looking at her.

" What do you mean Kiko is gone? " she sounded surprise.

" Kiko broke up with him ever since the news came out, so on the same day Woohyun called me and he talked to you was the day everyone hated on him and the news that Kiko left him, the news that you were in the hospital, the news that some trainees claim to sleep with him. " and laughed sarcastically.

Min Hye face still stayed serious and said " isn't it true that they... " she looked down.. " slept together?" deep down, I guessed he wouldn't do that, but the truth is there, should I believe my heart?

Bom holded onto her hands and said " no matter how ty Jiyong is, the one fact is that he would never sleep with any girls he didn't love. Come on, think about it again. The day that you called him, he left to find you. There couldn't be reason why he wanted to sleep with someone. " 

" Who knows... You should side me you know. " she looked at Bom and laughed out.

" I did, I slapped him for you, screamed at him for you when you left. But now I realize that behind those pain, tears you guys loved each other more then anyone expected. "

She sat back and told Bom to drive back to YG Building. 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

She entered the building and went directly to Yang Sajang's office avoiding all the trainees and Big Bang. After 2 hours of talking, Yang Sajang still refuses to let her go and before she left the office back to their practice room as he requested.

Yang Sajang said " Min Hye, Jiyong is now messed up and I know it's because of your relationship issues. The reason I won't let you leave is because you have all the talent that YG needs and the chemistry between you and Jiyong. If you really want to leave, give me a proper reason and not lie to me. This is definitely because of you and Jiyong. So go back, solve this and Min Hye, I know you can. " Min Hye nodded her head.

But Yang Sajng said that one last thing " That trainee that was on the news with Jiyong, find out something for us. Youngbae has been telling me that something is wrong, I want to believe but I need evidence if not Jiyong career could be gone. " She paused and walked out.

Bom was beside her as she was now asked to go back to Big Bang's practice room. She hesistated to even go back into that practice room but Bom holded onto her hands and said " there are things you can't avoid for life. You surely want some answers about your heart." 

Just as she was about to open the practice room door, she saw through the window that Soo Jung was cleaning Jiyong's forehead and she turned away facing Bom and Bom saw through the window.

Min Hye was preparing to leave, but Bom holded onto her and said " Come on, how could you still tell me that you don't love him huh. " she brushed her hair and said " Min Hye if you really don't love him anymore, you wouldn't get affected."

She looked at Bom and tried to deny but Bom said " you guys gone through more then this little things and do you really want Jiyong career to end just because of that little ? " 

Min Hye shaked her head; telling her no, as she opened the practice room doors and Jiyong was still sitting down on the floor breathless due to the massive dancing and his drug effect, Soo Jung was still cleaning his forehead. She spotted cuts on his wrist and his hands were all full of cuts and the wounds looked fresh as though it happened this morning.

Her eyes were all on Jiyong, however everyone eyes were on her and Jiyong didn't looked up until Seungri spoke up " Min Hye. " she bowed to them and Jiyong looked up, their eyes met. 

Soo Jung was still trying to cling on Jiyong however he tried to push her away; she saw how much effort he tried to push her away but she was clinging on him. The other trainees started saying out loud " you really come and go as you wish right? " and they threw dead glares at her.

While her eyes were still fixed at Jiyong and Soo Jung stood up and so did Jiyong, Soo Jung walked over to Min Hye and said " Aigoo, Unnie is back. Jiyong oppa and I were very worried about you. " as she said this sentence and it was full of sarcasm. 

Jiyong eyes were still on her, no words spoke between them however that trainee was already trying to show off that she won Jiyong and Bom was getting irritated by that trainee.

She walked forward and Min Hye's voice stopped her, Bom laughed in her heart; if Min Hye really wants that trainee out, Jiyong would help her. 

" Your actions are pretty fast huh, from sunbaenim to oppa, I am sure you work your way really fast. " Min Hye said this as she was closer towards Soo Jung and she was exchanging fierce glares with her.

" Unnie, didn't you heard about me and Jiyong oppa? " Soo Jung was trying to prove her something, Min Hye didn't allowed that to happen, Jiyong might have kept quiet because he didn't wanted to make Min Hye more angry then she already was.

But Bom, Shin Na, Woohyun was right about something, if she loved Jiyong she would have wanted to know something, about them so she would fight.

She smiled back at her and said " I did. " and it causes Jiyong to wish that he was dead because he never wanted this to happen, but she said " so are guys together now? " Min Hye was full of sarcasm.

Soo Jung couldn't answer back and Jiyong walked forward; trying to say something but her voice stopped him; " of course you guys won't be together, sometimes having his body doesn't means having his heart. Some couples might not have to be together to realize that they love each other. Sometimes, some lessons are best learned with pain and close to death experience. " 

Bom laughed out and told the trainees to get out, however Soo Jung said " Min Hye is a trainee so shouldn't she leave. " trying to use this sentence to bring her out, allowing no chance of private moments with Jiyong.

Min Hye looked back and said " this is personal, nothing to do with trainees and dance. " but Soo Jung responded back " if it's personal, why should I leave, I had some special relationship with Jiyong " feeling cocky as the trainees were supporting her.

Min Hye looked at Jiyong and back to her and said " I believe you have nothing to do with our business right ? " she spoke the sentence she looked at Jiyong. Soo Jung got mad and left the room.

Leaving the entire room to be in silence. Min Hye went over to Jiyong and grabbed his hands as she took a look at his wounds, Youngbae tried to speak up but Min Hye said " just off. I want to find some answers, myself. " and looked at Bom; " get me the medical box." 

Bom nodded her head as Jiyong was looking at her, she avoided eye contact with him. Bom came back into the practice room with the box of medical box and Min Hye opened up the box and applied medicine on Jiyong's hand.

Just as Jiyong wants to speak up, Soo Jung entered the practice room and pushed Min Hye away and said firmly " don't touch my Jiyong. " and snatched the medical box away from her.

Min Hye wasn't going to back off, she wanted to find some answers to their love and she will make sure she finds it. Jiyong holded onto Min Hye hands; trying to tell her to stop fighting with Soo Jung. She looked at Jiyong and then back to Soo Jung and snatched it back from her.

" You got to stop acting like you are his girlfriend." and started applying medicine onto his hands as the rest was looking at her. Soo Jung pushed Min Hye away and grabbed onto Jiyong arms; " he is mine, so who are you to act like his girlfriend huh." and due to their loud shouting, the trainees have all entered.

" I don't have to act like one. - " 

" I am pregnant. " Soo Jung said proudly, causing Jiyong to get shock and his eyes widden and shouted back " what the hell are you saying. " Min Hye frozed for a moment, she didn't know what to do. There is no way this could even happen... no way.

Bom was now beside Min Hye, she patted on her shoulder and whispered; " believe him, believe his love to you. "

" where's the prove?" Min Hye asked out. Soo Jung frozed, she wasn't pregnant, they didn't slept so there is no way she could be pregnant.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

After all the fights and everything, Soo Jung finally left and the practice room is only left with Jiyong and Min Hye. She was still gently cleaning Jiyong's wounds as he spoke up " Hey... " 

She ignored him as she continued cleaning his wounds, he uses his other hand to grab onto her wrist; stopping her from cleaning his wounds. " Hye, talk to me. " She looked up and their eyes met.

" What? " she said coldy.

" You still care about me don't you? " feeling happy inside.

" Maybe? " as she went back cleaning his wounds.

" Trust me, I really didn't know what happen between me and Soo Jung. " as he said that she paused and touches his face and said " you know when I first saw that news, trust me. My heart told me that there was no way you would do such things. But then the reality slaps me hard."

He holded onto her hands and said " trust your heart, it is right. " 


Author's note : HELLO. here's a new chapter ~