Chapter 2

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

Min Hye have been wondering outside of YG for 45 minutes and just then, Shin Na came over and apologized to her while holding onto her hands and said ' you could have went in. '

She didn't answer, but instead she just looked at her and her heart was pumping fast enough and said ' if what... gosh, I can't. ' and as she decided to walk away, she saw him and her - Kwon Jiyong and Kiko Mizuhara , he was hugging onto her waist and walked in; I knew they were together... the news were all over them, wasn't it.

She looked back and he didn't spot her and Shin Na quickly dragged her into YG, the feeling was strange yet familiar. She breathed in and headed to Yang Sajang's office and Min Hye stood outside his office, knocked and went in... and she saw Big Bang, 2NE1, June and the rest of the trainees.

Before she could spoke up, her eyes directed at Jiyong whom was using his phone while hugging Kiko on his arm and Yang Sajang spoke up ' Min Hye... it's a long time..' she paused for awhile and looked up, bowed at Yang Sajang, however as Jiyong heard ' Min Hye ' his phone dropped and he pushed kiko away and looked up and glared at her and he spoke up ' Paek.Min.Hye '

Her both hands shook, her legs weaken, before she could knew anything, Jiyong pulled her out of the crowd, out of all the trainees towards his studio and pushed Min Hye on the sofa and started throwing things at her; glass cups, pillows, files...

The glasses cuts through her bare skins and blood starting to flow out and at that point of time, she can't feel anything, too numb, too weak to even fight back at him, but his anger was growing every single minute and finally it exploded and he looked at her and screamed out ' well done Paek Min Hye, why are you coming back now? For my fame? For my status? What are you exactly back for? '

As she wanted to speak up, she look out onto the room doors and footsteps were heard, all the trainees were standing outside to see their ' show ', she wanted to leave so badly that she just stood up and Jiyong glared and used all his force to pin her down again.

Trying to protect herself, she tried to struggle in his full strength force but failed - badly and instead, she gotten 1 tight slap from him and now she used her both hands to cover up her face.

After that slap she looked up at him, still emotionless and that anger him even more and he dragged her up and said ' Paek Min Hye, I said speak up, ! Speak up, why are you back! Why! ' She looked at him and said ' if I said nothing, you wouldn't believe, so the fact is that I am back for the sake of money. ' It wasn't entirely a lie, I need a job to repay my best friend.

Jiyong pushed her away and laughed out sarcastically and said ' I should have expected that though.' and before she could speak up, the door knobs open and Kiko, Big Bang and 2NE1 were in the room and they ordered the trainees to leave.

Kiko rushed to his side and hugged him and Jiyong hugged her and kissed her lips infront of Min hye yet his eyes were on her, all emotions - rage, disappointed, revenge was all she saw on his eyes, shadows

She bowed to him and said ' I will take my leave, sunbae. ' and just then she spotted Shin Na and she looked at her with a pair of ' I'm sorry ' eyes and her tears was not going to hold back, it could drip any minute and she didn't wanted him to see her in this state.

 


[12/02/16 author's note]: I am editing the chapters slowly from " I " to her, so for chapter 1,2,10 has all been changed to " her/she" so give me some time as I edit the chapter