Chapter 18

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

Trust my heart? I wish I could, but Jiyong... what is right and what is wrong? It seems like with you things just doesn't goes right. She looked at him " I can't. I trust my eyes more than my heart. " and started cleaning his wounds again.

" Hye... I don't know what else to say. " as he grabbed onto her hands and removed all the medicine from her hands and holded her hands tightly, interlocking both their hands. " Jiyong... - " he stopped her with his lips crushing onto hers.

He broke the kiss, " trust me, just trust me. " he said as he begin sweating badly even in an aircon room, she looked up and found his forehead sweating and removed her hands from their interlocking and got worried.

" Jiyong, what happen? Are you sick? " she asked out, worriedly. 

" No, I am fine.. " he said breathlessly.

" You don't look like it. " she said as she was now searching in his bag. She found packs of white powder, drugs. Just as she was about to look up, Jiyong fell down onto the floor feeling cold and he was shiving. 

" Jiyong!" she exclaimed as Min Hye rushed out of the room to find the trainees and the rest of the member out there. She said " Jiyong.. he collapsed. " Youngbae rushed in and found Jiyong lying down on the floor, shiving.

" , the drugs. He took too much, we got to send him to the hospital but the media.. " He carried Jiyong up on his back as Bom rushed out and shouted back " My car, just let Jiyong wear something, cover his face. " that son of a bastard, can't you love yourself more?

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

" Who is Mr Kwon Jiyong's family? " the doctor shouted out, Min Hye rushed over; " I'm his girlfriend. " as Bom and Youngbae heard that and smiled to each other as the doctor said " Mr Kwon overdosed some drugs but would be fine after a few days of observation. "

She bowed to the doctor as the doctor walked away, she went into the room and Jiyong was awake however he was just staring at the ceiling. She walked towards the seat beside him, Jiyong turned and looked at her.

" Why did you overdose yourself? "she looked at him in his eyes, however he broke the eye contact and kept quiet. " Jiyong, I am asking you. Answer me. " she said angrily.

" Tell me why did you kill yourself? " and diverted his eyes back to her. " is it because you still love me? " and he moved his face nearer to her " is it because I still mean something to you? Hye tell me. " 

Their face were only few inchs away " yes, I cared. I killed myself because I can't get over you. How funny is this. " she laughed out trying to cover the fact that she is affected. " So tell me why did you overdose yourself, Kwon Jiyong. " their eyes met again.

" I can't get over you too. We all tried to die. But then realize that we did all this because we couldn't get over each other. " he said. 

" I am getting over you now. " 

" Why do you always have to lie about your feelings to me? " 

She didn't respond, she kept quiet but he continued " min hye come on you need to tell me what do you feel about me. "

" I don't know, and that's the truth. " she was now looking down as he cupped her face to force her to look at him.

" Baby please. " he was begging.

" Jiyong, when I see you I feel like dying. " and tears flowed down her cheeks. " When I see you and Kiko, I get mad. When I see the news about you and the trainee, I am mad. " she cried harder this time.

He knew what she was feeling, he was feeling the same. They were all confused by their feelings.

" I want you back Jiyong... I do, but nothing feels right. You have Kiko, we moved on. I know it's wrong, I do... I am trying Jiyong... I feel so horrible." 

He bended down to kiss her lips, it felt right this time. His forehead was now leaning against hers as she sat up on the bed were Jiyong was resting. His hands were holding her waist. 

" Take - " they were interrupted. Youngbae's voice shouted " Kiko. " but she was already in the room, seeing Jiyong hugging onto Min Hye's waist. She knew that they were going to get back.

Yes, she asked for a break up, but it has been going on for years she believed that they will get back... But with the apperance of Min Hye, she know she will lose Jiyong and she is not going to let it happen.

Kiko walked over as Jiyong let go off her waist and Kiko ignored Min Hye as though she didn't exist there, Min Hye stood up and Kiko sat down on the place she did; just now. She touched onto Jiyong's cheek as his eyes were all on Min Hye.

He was forced to look at Kiko however he saw her bandage wrist, kiko... tried to kill herself again... everytime after we broke up she would have done that... He holded onto her hands and looked at her wrist.

Min Hye was still silently looking all of this as Bom, Youngbae saw her. 

" Kiko, why did you kill yourself again! " he shouted out, forgetting that Min Hye was still there, seeing all of this. As soon as she heard this sentence her heart felt a pain rushing through, she walked out quietly with tears flowing down her cheeks.

What was I truly expecting... She sat down at chair outside the ward with her head bending down towards her leg as her hands were on her head. Youngbae sat beside her and patted on her back.

" Min Hye... give Jiyong sometime. " 

" It felt all wrong... it shouldn't be this way... we moved on. " she chocked on her tears as she spoke up.

Before Youngbae could respond she stood up and walked away, he rushed up to her but she only said " please... I need sometime alone. " His hands were still holding onto her arms; " If I let you be alone, you would kill yourself. " 

" I won't. " and shove off his hands, Bom didn't rushed up to her, she knew that Min Hye needed space at this point of time.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Min Hye was sitting inside Infinite's dorm as the other members were sitting down with her.

" What happen? " Woohyun asked out.

" He passed out. " she said coldly. He knew this wasn't the answer that caused her to be crying alone on the streets without calling anyone, until Infinite's van passed by and Woohyun saw her and picked her back to their dorm.

" Don't give me that crap. " he said firmly. 

She didn't respond, because she didn't know what could she have said. Sung Gyu spoke up " we got to go back to the company for our practice.. " Min Hye looked up and said " I will make my way back. Go for your practice. " as she stood up.

Woohyun holded onto her arms and pulled her to sit down and said " I am not going, if I am not getting the answer. " and she was fully aware that he would really stop his practice for her.

" I... " she looked around as she uncomfortable to speak up infront of s, he spotted that and asked her to stood up as his hands were on her waist and they headed to his room and closed up the door.

" I told Jiyong... I needed him back... I don't know my heart... we were suppose to move on. " she cried as Woohyun hands were holding onto her waist as she was leaning on his shoulder and he used his empty hand to clean her tears.

" Hye.. If you told him, then it should be something happy. " 

" Kiko came back, they broke off but Jiyong's heart has her. " she cried as she stood up, bended down and cried.

" Woohyun help me... I really don't know what to do! " she was now on the floor, with her whole body hugging onto her legs as she was crying.

" My heart is killing me, I don't want him with Kiko but Kiko was his girlfriend and now she is back, Jiyong cares for her. I want to leave, but Jiyong is holding me back. Help me... I can't continue being like this... I will die Woohyun... I will. " she cried so badly that her body was now shaking.

He bended down and carried her up and she hugged Woohyun tightly with her face burried in his clothes and her hands holding tightly onto Woohyun's waist. He holded onto her waist as his hands were patting on her back.

Sung Gyu opened up the door and the other members saw Woohyun hugging onto her. Myung Soo spoke up softly " Hyung must like her alot right... " 

 


Author's note : Omg, this few chapters is super saddening. I am trying to give you guys a few happy chapters, how does that sounds like. (There would be more intense scenes at the back. ) Don't be a silent reader omg T.T I feel so sad now T.T