Chapter 6

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

 

She started taking everything out of his box and letters, rings and pictures were all piled up together and the letter looked so old. Just as she was going to open up one of the letter, the room door knob opened and she tripped, trying to hide one corner.

Jiyong saw her falling of the bed and rushed over and hugged her to prevent from falling; " damn, do you really love to fall down?"‘ she shook her head and asked out ‘" Where’s Kiko? " as she scanned her eyes through his room and he carried her up and said  ‘" she is not around, I sent her back. "

She nodded her head and he looked at the box and snatched the letter from her said firmly; " hands off everything. " She looked at him and the letters on his hands, " fine, I really want to go back to YG, I am apparently missing and it’s not… good " and he looked at her– sincerely and said " I will drive you back to YG before you faint on the streets. "

She did not decline but instead, she accepted and left the room first while he changed and as he came out from the bathroom, the both of them walked quietly to the carpark and as they sat in the car and drove for awhile, he suddenly spoke up and say " this will be the last time I am ever going to talk to you. "

She looked at his side view as he continued driving and she responded to him " alright. " and Jiyong was mad at her response, as a part of him was hoping that she would said no, at least fight for their last chance together.

He responded back coldly " before we reach the office, one more time, why did you left… 10 years ago. " she did not replied and just looked out of the window, but he couldn't stop asking. Finally she responded  " I told you, I didn’t loved you.. anymore. " yet she was laughing at herself; thinking how pathetic I was, lying the fact that I love this jerk like crazy, but yet he ed around with other girls behind my back.

He glared at her and if glares could kill someone, she would have died, everything went back into silence but he spoke up " June was right, you wouldn’t love a person like me. " She looked back at his side view as he continue to face front, driving.

you trusted June from the start, so whatever I said wouldn't matter anymore "  and looked out at the window and everything was back to silence. As the car ride was long, she eventually fell asleep at his car and Jiyong pulled over at one convenience store, trying to help her get some medicine and food before they head back.

He quietly left the car and quietly entered the car so that he wouldn't wake her up but at the same time, he saw her phone blinking He took her phone from her hands and it was a pop out message from Shin Na and he slided her lock screen read the message

" Min hye, we have serious problems… our house is being taken back and we can only stay at YG currently. I am now packing our bags but what about the ultra scan photos… and the previous baby stuff? Do you want me to keep it or?... "

He looked back at the sleeping Min Hye and thousands thoughts went through his head, but his mind concluded that; It’s true you didn’t loved me at all… I was the dumb one…  

He got really mad and punched my shoulder and screamed at her " get off. " and she looked at him, sleepy, surprised but he once again screamed out " get yourself back to YG, " and returned her phone and she got off his car.

And cursed him while she looked back to her phone " what the is wrong with you Kwon Jiyong, so sick of your rubbish actions! " and saw Shin Na message and glared at it, without responding it; Urgh, I am still pissed at Kwon Jiyong, if you didn’t want to send me to YG, why offered to send me back to YG. Why!

 

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

They were all training together with Big Bang, however she had not been seeing him for the past 3 days ever since he told her to get off his car and now they were given a break to rest, the door knob opens and she saw Jiyong take packs and packs of white powder with Kiko kissing his cheek.

As he enter the practice room and TOP asked everyone to leave the practice room, just as she was preparing to leave, Youngbae spoke up and said " min hye… maybe you want to stay  " and the other trainees looked back, jealous and at first she declined but Jiyong was continuing to take a number of packets white powder and Kiko was not stopping him.

She walked towards him and snatched the packet of white powder from him and said firmly  " Jiyong, stop taking them. " and tries to persuade him but instead he looked up at her with his blood shot eyes and pushed Kiko on the ground and grabbed onto her hair.

She was struggling to get out of his grip, but he was putting so much force on her and screamed out " Paek Min Hye, why are you… coming back now " and the rest of the member tries to break her off his grip as they saw her trying to get out of his grip, but it was getting harder to do so.

Yang Sajang came in to big bang practice and screamed out " what is this " as his eyes were on Jiyong and the packet on Min Hye's hair; knowing that it was Jiyong as Jiyong collapsed on the floor and his body weight was on her and he was now on his lap.

She looked at Yang Sajang and said " sorry. " as her hand were on Jiyong's forehead and Yang Sajang said " Min Hye, I need you to be in charge of Jiyong’s health he cannot be like this anymore or I will need to take him out of the group ."

She was surprise by Yang Sajang's response and quickly respond as the other members looked at her " Sajangnim… please no, he did a lot.. to have today." Kiko glared at her, angrily and Jiyong was half awake and half asleep and shouted out " Hye… I missed you… " and falls asleep on her lap.

While Yang Sajang left the room angrily and Seungri offered to sent Kiko home and she insisted to stay down there.

 


Author's note : I have already updated till chapter 6 as of 14/02/16 and made changes from the " I " to " her " and added a little more details, so give me some time to edit till chapter 9.