Chapter 15

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

" Jiyong.. " she said as she was reading the news online browsing through it. But she remembered that piece of news about Woohyun, she took out her phone and dailed over to Woohyun.

 

" Are you okay? "

" Yeap, totally fine. "  but he doesn't sounds so.

" The news... " her voice sounded worried

" It's nothing, don't get too bothered alright? " 

" Woohyun ah... You really don't sound okay, do you need me to come back? " if he said yes, it gave me more reason to go back to korea and also take alook at Jiyong..

" Don't, just stay there okay? " 

" Hyun ah.. I am so sorry.. " 

" Hye, it's fine. It really is. I am okay. "

During their phone conversation, suddenly there was a loud scream; she wasn't able to hear it very clearly but she was sure of one thing, she definitely heard someone shouting out " Nam Woohyun, tell me who's that girl! If not I would take actions against you, this would affect the entire team and the company. "

The line just ended and soon after that, she receieved a message

 

Notification (1): Message from : Hyunnie

Hey sorry that the line just ended, I had to go for some meeting. I will call you at a later time, just rest well and promise me that you won't get worried about this matter okay? Just rest peacefully at New York.

She looked at the messages and sighed, and replied back

Okay Hyun.

 

That's the only way Woohyun can be relieved, she looked back at the screen and Jiyong's scandal and those nasty comments, she was worried that he couldn't take it, so she went out of the house with her coat and skinny leather jeans and headed to the nearest public phone.

She dailed back to his phone, I won't speak... I just want to know if he is fine... That's all. 

"Hello? " he sounded drunk, but she didn't spoke. He called out a few time and it was still silent. Suddenly he spoke up " Min hye? Is it you? " and there was still no response. 

His heart was even more sure that it was her because no fans had his number, no one would be searching for him now, even if it's kiko; her name would reflect on his phone however this number was private.

Just as she was about to hang up the phone, he spoke up " hye... I don't know what else to say, I am so sorry for everything including what I done, what Youngbae said. " Her tears was flowing down as he spoke up.

" When I said I hate you, it's because I love you too much, there won't be hate if there isn't love. " he was now crying, and she definitely heard it. Her sobbing could also be heard by Jiyong.

" Speak up... please.. Min Hye... please " he was begging pathetically, but she still couldn't talk to him. " I miss you... I really do. " she paused for awhile and he continued as his hands were holding onto the glass cup filled with alcohol; " when you weren't around with me after you left, i debuted. I drank, I ed around, I tried killing myself."

He was drinking his alcohol as he chocked on his drink and he was now coughing, while she was at the other side of the phone, he continued; " but ever since you came back, I found a reason to live even though I had kiko. " but she still wasn't responding to his silent confession over the phone.

" Meet me at the hill where you told me you lost our child. I will be there waiting till you come over. " and hung up the line, believing that she would be there. She cried as the line ended and walked out on the streets as it started rainning.

She didn't had a umbrella with her, as just walked along the streets with heavy rain pouring on her. Back in Korea it was snowing and Jiyong left the club as Youngbae, Chaerin and the rest were asking him were he going but he didn't respond yet Soo Jung followed him from the club.

He took a taxi and walked up the hill as it was cold and he was drunk, he wasn't walking steadily. Soo Jung rushed to him as he was almost falling down the hill, she holded onto his arm as he finally reached the top of the hill in this chilly night.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

120 Missed calls reflecting on Min Hye's phone, but she was having a high fever and it was up to 40 degrees and she couldn't walk herself to the clinic, ever since she walked in the rain that night, she came back drinking alcohol, cutting her wrist again and now she was on her bed with blood flowing out her wrist and high fever running through her body.

Woohyun was worried as he kept calling and there was no respond, just then Myungsoo came over with a newspaper and the members looked at Woohyun he was pacing back and forth while calling someone on his phone.

" Hyung, seems like G-Dragon is up on another scandal. " Myungsoo said as the other members were reading the newspaper waiting for their photoshoot, Woohyun turned back quickly and snatched the newspaper away from the rest and read the headlines

 

BIG BANG'S G-DRAGON CAUGHT ENTERING A HOTEL WITH A YG TRAINEE!

 

His eyes widden as he read the title of the headlines, and he tried calling Min Hye and she was uncontactable " oh . " he shouted out as Sunggyu looked up and asked " what's wrong Woohyun? " 

He looked at Sunggyu as the other members found him panicking at the headlines; " Please please help me get manager to get a airticket to NYC, now. " Sunggyu shook his head and rejected and shouted out " what the hell are you talking! You just got into a damn scandal, I am going to keep you safe! "

He ignored Sunggyu's screaming and tried to rush out but Dongwoo, Hoya holded onto Woohyun's arm and stopped him from leaving, but Woohyun was struggling to get out of their grip as he was now kicking his leg into the blank air, trying to get out of their grip.

Sunggyu came over and gave Woohyun a slap in his face and shouted out " what the is wrong with you. " He was still struggling as he shouted out " Min Hye might be killing herself. Please help me, I can't lose her. " His eyes were getting red now.

Dongwoo and Hoya slowly released their grips as they knew how much Woohyun treasured her and Myungsoo shouted out " let's all go together, hyung is our team! Sajangnim wouldn't dare to do anything to us, if we go together with him!" and the rest agreed as they quickly booked a airticket towards NYC.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

Infinite members were finally in the plane after struggling to get out from the managers control and headed towards NYC with Woohyun. As they finally reached NYC, Woohyun took a taxi and headed to his friends house as Sunggyu holded onto Woohyun's hands and said " she would be fine. "

He looked at Sunggyu, worried and didn't know how to respond. His heart was pumping really fast as it passed 14hours due to the flight and she was still uncontactable for an exact 1 and a half day.

The taxi stopped at the location and Woohyun dashed out and s followed him right at the back as he opened up the door with the spare key that his friend gave him.

The other members were shook as they saw, drugs, smoke, alcohol all around the house, the fear came to Woohyun instantly; worrying that she could have really killed herself, he started screaming out " Min Hye! " and looked around, but the first level was empty.

He rushed to the second level and found her room door open and they found her, she was unconscious, lying on her bed with her wrist full of cuts and her face was pale. Myungsoo rushed to Woohyun side as he was hugging onto her body, it was cold and they called an ambulance and sent her towards the hospital.

 


Author's Note : Omg, I am really super activte as to update this chapter xD