Chapter 14

Our Dark Mystery

8ce300f0103446acd7ebc368aeb04b12.jpg

 

The trainees were crowding outside the practice room after being chased out of the room, people are starting to jump into conclusions such as she was Seunghyun's current girlfriend that had an affair with Jiyong.

Before they could continue with their " conclusions " Bom opened up the door and walked off with her red eyes and the trainees manage to steal a glance into the practice room, they saw Jiyong's cheeks were very red; as though he gotten a slap and his hands were bleeding, Youngbae's lips were bleeding and the mirror cracked.

One of the trainee spoke up as the practice room doors closed " this girl is damn smart huh, flirting with the princes of YG and we didn't even get the chance. " and the rest agreed with her as she decided to take this chance to get close with them.

She; Han Soo Jung walked in towards the practice room and the Big Bang members were now on sitting on the floor, she walked in and went beside to sit with Jiyong as she took out a clean towel and begin to hold onto Jiyong's hands as she cleaned his wounds.

He threw dead glares at her and removed his hands from her grip and Seungri told her to get out of the room, but she spoke up " Why is Min Hye so special? " Jiyong looked out and said firmly this time " get out. " 

And another trainee entered, her best friend and rushed to her side but Soo Jung pulled her to sit down and respond back to Jiyong " Oppa, it breaks me seeing you getting hurt by Min Hye. She is nothing but a , so why are you hurting yourself for her! " 

He stood up as she did the same and he was going to slap her on her face, but Seungri rushed to his side and hugged Jiyong to calm him down as he shouted back to her " off! Don't you ever ing say about Min Hye. "

She was just pushing her luck, she thought by having Min Hye's character she could move the guys, she looked back right up at Jiyong as Seunghyun and the other members stood up.

" Why! I cared about you more then anyone else does! That includes Kiko! So why are you breaking down for her huh. Is she your ex-girlfriend or wife or something?" She was right, she hit the nail on point.

" Get out now, you are just a mere trainee. If you want to keep your spot here, just get out. " Seunghyun said in a firm and calm tone, she was ready to fight back as Yang Sajang entered the room with the two trainees and the members there.

He saw everyone being hurt and cracked mirrors, he spoke up " Clean this , take a break guys. " Just as Yang Sajang was about to leave, Soo Jung's comment paused him for awhile " Sajangnim, Min Hye has been breaking rules ever since she entered YG, she hasn't been attending the practice and now oppa's are being hurt because of her, shouldn't she leave? " 

He looked at her and said " that's my decisions, not yours. " and walked and Jiyong was mad at her, " why the are you guys after her now! " his loud screaming could be heard the moment the doors opened as Yang Sajang left.

The trainees rushed in and Seunghyun shouted out " why can't you guys just leave. We need some peace. " Soo Jung shouted back as the trainees tried to stop her " why is Paek Min Hye so special to Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa huh! " 

Jiyong gave her a slap and said " in this entire life no one has the right to say anything about her, even if anyone wants to hate her, they won't have the right! Other then me, G-Dragon. You get me. " 

She pushed him away and shouted back " Kwon Jiyong stop being an , I am caring for you! What's so good about her that she has and I don't!" He pushed her hard on her shoulder and Youngbae rushed to him, trying to stop him as Jiyong was really mad.

He tried to hold onto Jiyong's shoulder but he shove it off and went closer to the girl and said out loud to her, causing all the trainees to hear this clearly " she has everything you can't have. " 

She looked back at him and said " what is it huh. " He laughed out and shouted back as Youngbae tries to push him away from saying the truth " Get off me Youngbae, we have things to settle between us. " and looked at the trainee and said " me. "

And walked out of the door, leaving everyone shock with his respond. Seunghyun added on before he walked out " if you guys are going to pick on her, I am not going to let this off. This time, I will protect her. " and walked out.

 

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ 

 

It has been a week since she arrived at NYC, life was almost beautiful for her as she pursuing her photography, DJ lessons in NYC, after her work at a club she went back home and checked out some korean media news.

Something caught her eye;

 

INFINITE'S NAM WOOHYUN CAUGHT SENDING A GIRL TO THE AIRPORT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?

FANS SUSPICION THAT NAM WOOHYUN IS DATING? 

 

[ +37,362 / -12,308] If he is dating, then he had been cheating all the fans feelings! This is wrong, Woollim entertainment should just kick this guy out of Infinite!

[ +233,62 / -190] What a liar, always saying that he is single and only dates his fans and now caught sending another women to the airport.

[ +36,888 / - 2] The master that said he only has fans is now caught dating another women T_T how could he lie to us! Our inspirits heart are being broken now. Oppa, I cannot accept that you have another women outside.

 

She quickly took out her phone and as she was preparing to give a call to Woohyun, she accidentally scrolled down, her heart was starting to break into pieces as she saw this piece of news.

 

 

BIG BANG'S G-DRAGON BROKE UP WITH ALLEGED GIRLFRIEND, KIKO MIZUHARA DUE TO HAVING AN AFFAIR?

 

G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara has been spotted together many times, but recently on G-Dragon's instagram, fans suspect that the couple might have broken up.

G-Dragon posted a dark image with red words [H.M.P] and along with a caption (as translated into english)

It states [I want to know where are you... Just tell me.] and upon his update, It was flooded with many fans comment and he deleted it, 3 minutes after posting.

 

However on Kiko Mizuhara's instagram there were no signs on break up. 

YG Entertainment has yet to speak on this issues, as usual.

 

 

[ +36 / -3] This couple has broke up, patched back a frequent time, it is not surprising anymore, but the weird thing is what/who is HMP? That isn't Kiko's name, is this drug addict having an affair?

[ +489 / -03] This drug addict is having an affair? I wonder how many girls has he f**ked by now. Poor thing if the girl is in love with this drug addict.

[ +49 / - 23] The liar is having an affair isn't it? How many girls does he has?

[ +56 / -100] YG can't afford to sack this man off, so they decided to keep his scandal low profile but this man digs his own grave again by posting something online. YG should just throw this man out of YG, he is no longer producing good music these days. Too much drug and too much women.

 


Author's note : oops, what's gonna happen now xD