How Leeteuk and Heechul came to earth.

Between two Kingdom

A/N: sorry the intro wasn't that exciting! *bow*bow* 

At the Choi Lee Kingdom...

While Choi Siwon was only 4 years old, the king and queen shared a happy news with him. "Choi Siwon, we will have a new member in our family meaning you will have a new baby brother or sister!" However after hearing the news Siwon didn't know how to react. This is because he never knew how having a siblings felt like. Besides even his friend - Hankyung was an only child. 

It was 1st of July and the weather seems cloudy and it seem like raining. Also at the same time a baby brother was born! Siwon was in his playing room with his maid who is looking after him. "Please master Siwon to the King and Queen's chamber." instructed one of the soldier. The maid then reached Siwon's hand and guide him to his parent's chamber. "Thank You. You may go." said the King grabbing Siwon from her. The king then crouch down faced Siwon. "My son, you are now a big brother! Would you like to see him?" Siwon nod.

The new baby boy look really beautiful. With his blonde hair shining. "Mommy... he look like an angel!" He smiled. "He is doesn't he. Come sit down in front of me." Siwon did as told. His mother then put the baby on Siwon's hand. Siwon then smiled. "Son, you are now a big brother, you must promise to protect your brother no matter what okay?" Siwon nod showing his understanding to the King. 

"Mommy, why is it raining outside?"  

"I'm not sure dear. Maybe because the angels from above is sad having to loose on of his favorite angel." exclaimed the queen. 

"I ams sorry angels but he is now my brother!" Siwon look at the baby. 

"Yobo, what shall we call him? asked the queen to the king. 

"How about Park Jung Su?" 

"That's wonderful as for his nickname call him Leeteuk. Okay?" asked the queen. The king nod showing his agreement. "Do you like that name dear?" 

"It's perfect mommy."

 

A year later after the new born baby, at the Han Kim kingdom...

"Hankyung, you will have a new baby brother!" 

"Really?!" Hankyung asked joyfully. The king and queen nod. Hankyung have really always wanted to have a new sibling after Siwon had a new brother. 

On 10th of July, the weather was really sunny. The song were singing beautifully and as for Hankyung he was restless jumping up and down on his bed waiting impatiently. "Mater Hankyung, the King is calling." Hankyung jumps off the bed and quickly run to his parent chamber. 

When he look at his new baby brother he was really happy! He then gave a peck on the cheek. "Anneyoung. I'm you big brother! Hankyung!" 

"Darling... what should we call him?" asked the King. 

"Since he hardly cry and in his well behave how about Heechul, Kim Heechul?" 

"Kim Heechul.. Omma! That is a great name for him!" 

"Then it is settled. Kim Heechul  it is!" announced the King. 

 

 

What do you think of this chapter? I know a bit boring. This is ONLY a beginning. The next episode will be SIHAN chapter!