SiHan chapter ONLY ! ~ no interfeering

Between two Kingdom

PART TWO 

"Hyung... wake up! Wake up!" Heechul shake Hankyung who is still sleeping. 

"10 More minutes.." he burried his face into the pillow

"No hyung! wake up!" Grabbing Hankyung's pillow and start hitting Hankyung with it. 

"Yah.. please stop" he said with a low tiring voice 

"Hyung..." suddenly Heechul's voice changed into more softer tone. "Hyung.. I don't want to worry you or anything but it is already 11 o'clock.. AND SIWON IS ALREADY WAITING OUTSIDE THE DOOR!!" Heechul changed the tone to shouting level 

"Boh?" Hankyung straight away wake up. He get off the bed and starts grabbing his things. 

"Aish,.. Hyung... what did you do last night?" He asked while watching his hyung all over the place.

"I couldn't sleep well last night." After hearing it Heechul let out a smirk . 

 

After grab everything that Hankyung needed he rushed outside. "Siwon -ah.. I'm really sorry for being late. I overslept!" He grinned. 

"Aish.. Hmm.. Just get it" 

ALONG THE WAY

"So, why do you think?" asked Hankyung

"Think?" 

"What do you think of me after yesterday?" 

"Err.. Well... As the day went, I did learnt so much about You. You are really caring type of guy; calm in a certain situation.You are gentle to!" praised Siwon. Just look out the window. 

I wish Siwon talk face to face with Hankyung that time because he just missed Hankyung's cute blushing face! Aish! 

Suddenly the carriage stop. "Hankyung.." 

"Hm...?" 

"Stay here! I'll take a look outside" command Siwon. Hankyung just nod slightly. 

OUTSIDE THE CARRIAGE 

"Anything wrong Moon Sok-il?" Siwon asked the rider

"Someone is blocking the passage sir" He pointed at the ground. 

It was a man lying on the ground. He wasn't moving. 

"What's wrong?" Someone asked. Siwon turned around.

"You just can't follow one simple order can't you!". Hankyung make a puffy cheeks and pout and just stand there. 

Siwon then come closer towards that man. "Becareful Siwon!" Hankyung whisper which make it clear for Siwon to hear. 

Siwon bring out his sword and try to get a piece of cloth off the man's face. When he look that man was smiling and straight away stood up holding out a sword ready to fight. 

"Siwon..Help!" shouts Hankyung who is now have a sword on his neck. 

"Hankyung! You! Let him go!" He commaded to the robber 

"No! Give me everything you have!" shouts the robber

"You let him go first! Then I'll give you what you want!" 

"No! I'll give the orders here! Not you!" the robber shouts. "Okay. First! Put down your sword! Hurry!" 

Siwon put down the sword slowly on the ground but his eyes never get off from watching Hankyung.

"Now! Put all you juwelery and anything valuable in the this sack!" he throw the sack to Siwon. Siwon picked it up and put every juwelery he could find in tha carriage and on him in the sack. "Hurry up will you we don't have all day!" shouts the robber which is getting impatient. 

Because of his impatientness he accidentally made a slight cut on Hankyung's neck. Siwon's eyes went wide. He just could not stand it anymore. He drop the sack on the floor and grab his sword at the same time and aimed at that  robber. He then pulled Hankyung's hand and push him towards the carriage rider. 

"Take care of him!" Siwon then starts fighting with that man. He did made a few cuts here and there but he still continue fighting until that guy was on the floor. Siwon then raised his sword up and was going to stab him

"Siwon! Don't!" shouts Hankyung

"No! W-wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" that guy pleaded and bow several time. 

"Go! Get out of my sight! Now!" Siwon shouts. 

The man and his friend fled. After they were no where in sight Siwon drop his sword and release out a sigh of relief. 

"Gwenchana?" Hankyung asked while grabbing Siwon's shoulder

"Ouch..my hand!" Siwon cried out

"Oh!" 

"Don't worry about me. What about you? Are you okay.. what about your neck?" Siwon grab Hankyung's face and turn it slightly to see the cut. 

"I'm fine. I'm fine.. but you..!" 

"It's okay. I'll had it cured when we are at the castle." Siwon give the signal to the rider and they went back to the carriege. 

Hankyung then grab a peice of cloth from his luggage and put it in Siwon's hand. "Here.. it reduce the bleeding from coming out!" 

Siwon smiles. "Thanks.." he reply in a low voice. 

 

At Unknown Place 

"I told you not to hurt them!" 

"We are really sorry sire!" said the robber from before.  

"Lucky for you you didn't die. If not Siwon would kill you!" 

"We are verry sorry!" the two robbes bow several times. 

"You are so worthless!" He said and throw a bag full with gold coin to the robbers. "Remember! I don't know you and I've never met you!" 

"Ye sire!" 

"Now go!"

 

BACK AT THE CHOI LEE CASTLE 

"Ommo! What happened? Hankyung?" asked her majesty 

"We had a robbery along the way here!" Hankyung explained. 

"Oh. I'm glad your okay. Hankyung bring him to his room would you! I'll go get some medicines and bandages." 

"Ye Mama." 

 

IN SIWON'S ROOM 

"Siwon..I'm coming in!" said her majesty. The guards the open the door. "Come..." The queen said. "Hankyung. I'll mend your neck first." 

After finish clearing and bandaging Hankyung's cut, it was Siwon's turn. "Siwon your turn darling.." 

"Mama, can I do it?" asked Hankyung  

"Sure. Here you go." the queen hand it to Hankyung. "I'll leave you two alone" The queen smiled and left. Before leaving she stop for a moment. "Such a cute couple!" then left 

Hankyung grab some cotton wool and open the medicine and cover the wool with it. "Siwon..." 

"Ha?" Siwon startle and look at Hankyung. 

"This going to sting a bit. So just bare with me" warned Hankyung. 

Siwon made a painful noise and was kept on pulling his hand. "Just a little more!" 

After clean every cut on Siwon, Hankyung grab a bandage and rap it on Siwon's hand. That is the most injured on anyway. "You know.. if you keep on staring.. I will eventually have a hole on my face!" Hankyng speak up

"Ahheeemm.." Siwon cleared his throat. 

"The done!" Siwon look at his hand. 

"Thank You.. Hankyung.." 

"It's nothing compare to what you did back in the woods.." Siwon just smiled. 

"We have half of the day left now." 

"It's okay. From what just happen I know... your a really good guy. You protect everyone you loved." praised Hankyung. 

Siwon look down and smiled. 

 

As the day pass, Siwon showed a few things that he liked and his dislike. 

 

END PART TWO

 

 

 

 

What a caos! 

Hankyung and Siwon.. so sweet. 

But who is the guy that was angry at the two robbers? 

Who might he be? 

What do you think?

Note: The secret will be reveal but! Not yet. Just Wait. :))

I know I know I said about no interrfearing right? When I think... there won't be any excites..so i made a few twist. At least in the end they do right? hehehe ^^ (A)