SiHan: Cunning Plan - FAILED

Between two Kingdom

Siwon and Hankyung have tried their hardest to prevent from getting engage with each other. Some of their master minds were: 

  1. It was in the month of February when Siwon came up with the plan. He asked if he could find someone to love before the announcement be made. The King agreed but in the end no luck. He found no one. result = FAILED! 
  2. As for Hankyung, he told his father about how he felt and that he wants to find his own love and that he is not ready yet. In the end this is what he get... "Listen here son. I have lived longer than you and I can assure you love will not last long and that as a father and the king of the kingdom he knows what is the best for his son. Result = FAILED! 
  3. Heechul did come up with the idea of trying to persuade the queen from both kingdom to talk to their king to stop the engagement but the queen also refused. Result = FAILED

Weather they like it or not, the engagement will be announce ! 

In two days time, after all Siwon and Hankyung's hard work to prevent the engagement .... FAILED... there WILL be an engagement party. Because Leeteuk and Heechul's birthday only 9 days different according to days and month, King Han Kim decides to celebrate their birthday together as well as the engagement. The invatation have already been set out. Even people of AFF has been invited. 

All the maids and the guards are busy decorating the entrance of the castle as well as the hall. As for our future kings - Siwon and Hankyung; they are busy with their uniform. While Heechul and Leeteuk busy playing at the sword field. They didn't really care because their birthday celebration will only be a short while. However they didn't know they will be receiving a later order from the king. Poor them. 

"Sire... what colour would you like your suit to be?" asked the tailor to Siwon. 

"Black!" 

"And you sire?" he then asked to Hankyung. 

"Er.. white please." 

"Absaloutely not! Tailer... make Siwon's and Hankyung's suit white. As for Leeteuk and Heechul in black." called out the queen of Hank Kim. 

"Mama, ... but why?" asked Hankyung. 

"Because I said so. NO OBJECTION!" the queen raise her voice to make it clear. Siwon and Hankyung just nod and do as they were told. "Ah! seja Siwon..." the queen come up to him. 

"Ye Mama?" he bow showing his respect. 

"I heard that Leeteuk can play music... is that so?" 

"Ye Mama. That is correct." 

"I see. Okay. Do continue tailor" the queen left the room. 

At the sword field...

"Leeteuk dear, come here for a moment..." call out the queen of Choi Lee. Besides her was the queen of Han Kim

"Ye mama. anything wrong?" Leeteuk and Heechul come to them.

"No dear. It is just that would you mind playing something at the ceramony?" 

"Err.. what do you want me to play?" 

"Anything you want but make sure it is has something to do with our tradition. Is it okay dear?" 

"Of course. Anything for you mama. " 

"That is my boy." 

The queens left. But then after few steps the queen stop and turned. "Leeteuk.." 

"Ye mama?" 

"Shouldn't you be start practising by now? It is in two days time..." Leeteuk nod. When Leeteuk see no sign of the queens he became panic. 

"Oh ottoke?! What should I do..? What should I play? What music should I play?" He walk back and forth in front of Heechul.

"Leeteuk.. Leeteuk.. Leeteuk!" Leeteuk startled from Heechul's shouts. "Calm down. Take a deep breath...Inhale.... exhale..yes. good."

"Heechul what do I do?"

"Listen, you are Leeteuk. I know you can play very well. So lets go to the music shop down town together and at the same time we'll think of a song. Okay?"

"Okay. I on't know what I'll do with out you. Thanks." Leeteuk gave a hug to Heechul. Heechul was surprised with Leeteuk's action. While walking to the music room. Heechul's heart beat so fast and he could feel that his cheeks are burning up.

Kim Heechul. What is wrong with you? Pull yourself together lad. It was only just a hug! He said to himself.

Because only two days left until the big day, Leeteuk and Siwon were told to stay at Han Kim kingdom until everything is over. As for the queen (of Choi Lee) she went back to her kingdom. 

The next day.... 

"Only one day left until the big day hyung!" Leeteuk said joyfully to Siwon. 

"Please don't remind me!" he whispered to himself. 

"What did you say hyung?" 

"N-Nothing." Siwon smiled. 

"Good luck for tomorrow Hankyung hyung!" Heechul said with a smirk on his face. 

"You love this don't you? Seeing me suffer!" 

"Hyung? How could you say that? Of course it is true." Heechul said being his diva self. 

A moment later the four of them meet. 

"Good Morning" they all greeted to each other. 

"Come Leeteuk. We have a rehearseal!" Heechul pulled Leeteuk's hand. Hankyung and Siwon just watched they baby brother walked away. 

"You know... I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like there is something going on with them.." said Hankyung speaking his mind. 

"What my brother? No way!" Siwon walked away. 

"Errr where do you think you're going?" 

"To practise!"Siwon said proudly. 

"No you're not. We have to see the king remember!" 

"Urrghh! Can't I have one day without being with you!" 

"Do you think I want this? I wouldn't want to spend another second with you let alone my entire life with you!" Hankyung said vigiously. 

"BOYS! come here.." the king shouts. Luckily for them the king was far away. At a moment they thought that they life was about to end if he King fnds out. 

In the end the royal ballroom turned out really beautiful. 

 

 

How will the birthday celebration turn out to be? 

And the ENGAGEMENT? what about that? 

How will Leeteuk's performance turns out to be? 

Hint of next chapter: Heechul and Siwon is actually jealous of their brother. Why? Find out - soon!

a little bit of HeeTeuk moment there. ^^ 

SiHan, still not that exciting yet. But there will be. COMING SOON!